Any breast torture ideas?

pet petra

Experienced
I enjoy nipple clamps and lots of attention and pain to my breasts. Does anyone have any other ideas? Just thought I'd ask.. :) Petra

Whipping with Flowers....

I love to have a slave pose with her hands clasped behind her neck, her back arched, and a long-stemmed red rose balanced on her nipples - with the thorns pressing into her flesh.

And, definitely, whipping a slave's breasts with flowers. Watching them disintigrate and fly apart and stick to her sweat-covered flesh is heavenly, as is the smell.

Long stemmed blue irises are my favorite for this.

Each woman I have introduced to this, including experiences subs, have said I was the first to flog and whip them with flowers.

Singularity

Those are wonderful ideas! The flower one is very unusual and very sexy! I have to give that one a try!

I have tried the rope binding, but my boobs are pretty small. Perhaps I should use thinner rope.. :) Petra

Another Sinful Idea

Have your slave lie on her back. Don't restrain her but require her to stay spread-eagled on the bed or floor.

Place one or more ice cubes in the valley between her breasts, and command her to not move an inch until they melt.

The sensations of cold and of the melting water sliding down between her tits and then curving downwards along the underswell of her breasts is incredible.

Watching her struggle to remain motionless so the cubes don't slip off her body and absorb the painful cold can be wonderful.

Singularity

Petra,

Wrap the rope around your chest and back instead of just your breasts. Imagine a rope bra. If you hold your breath while you're tying your rope bra, you won't be able to take a deep breath while you're bound. From what I understand from a woman that did this, it makes sex and orgasms feel different when you can't take a deep breath.

or use wet rope. tie it tight. As it dries, it tightens more.

Being bound and blindfolded opens possibilities as well.

Ice cubes, tiny drips of candle wax, slapping with a hand or other instrument can be very interesting.

Also, using a dab of Mentolated Rub on your nipples before applying nipple clips causes an incredible sensation.

There are, of course, hundreds of ways to torture breasts. Lots of ideas are in the stories of norma jean, posted here, though she no longer frequents. The paying site darkerpleasures.com is not very expensive and has many (illustrated) ideas.

In general steps have to be taken not to create lasting injury, esp. by cutting of blood flow for long, e.g., a couple mins. The breast that darkens is to be released quite soon.

A list of simple examples:

I. With the breast(s) a bit immobilized

application of ice to tips to produce deep cold sensations.

whipping of tips

whacking of tips with ruler, or wooden spoon

=======
shielding the main part of the breast(s) behind sometime like thick cardboard, with 1-1.5 inch holes exposing the nipples to be heated with candle nearby or with a hair dryer (i.e., very slight burn, not past first degree)

II. Piercing of nipple with needle(s), say 2 in.,

pulling or twisting that needle by hand or rope. There are various ways of restraining the chest, i.e. to a chair fixed in place so that pulling toward some fixed point a couple feet away can extend the nipple twice its normal distance from the chest. Or, woman lying on secured bench, chest secured and ropes leading upward to a pulley over which there is a rope with a hanging weight.

III. Large paper spring clamp applied to nipple and adjoining areola to permit twisting by 90 degrees or more.

---
IV. In line with the rope bra idea, once that is done and breast protrudes from the encircling ropes, use leather strands to tie an X over the center of the breast--it's divided into four parts, like a pie, which bulge out.

I can testify that all of the above (the last, not tried) are quite effective; individual pain thresholds vary a lot, of course.
Also the issue is that one wants a degree of pain--inflicted by consent--that is erotic, and not so excruciating as to prevent erotic response and arousal.

Do not use a gag that prevents any signals of extreme pain.

Jan

Last edited:
Singularity, the flower whipping sounds so seductive. The mere thought of that is quite a turn on. I'm going to have to let My Master know of this asap. ;)

I love light breast\nipple torture. I'm not into tight breast binding or deep breast pain.

That Flower whipping sounds like just the thing for me. *Meow*

Helia

:rose:

Flowers and More

I especially like to use flowers to whip, and caress, a slave's breasts after she has been subjected to other forms of breast pain. The softness and the scent of the flowers can be a powerful counterpoint after the breasts have been subjected to something that greatly sensitizes the flesh and the nipples.

I like to use flowers after the slave has worn a halo of clothespins arranged around her nipples. If you use at least 4-5 per tit and make sure you pinch an adequate amount of flesh, each breath she takes will be an adventure for her.

Playing with her nipples and flicking your fingertips against the clothespins can be exquisite.

And then, after pulling or popping off the pins, the gentle slap of a rose or an iris against the engorged nipple and teasing the underswell of the breast with the petals truly arouses so many of the senses - touch, scent, sight.

Highly recommended.

Singularity

I agree with everyone the flowers sound like a great idea! I would love my husband to try that one. I will have to tell him about it.

thanks

Wow! The flowers would be perfect for me as I am a Horticulturist :rose: :D

I have a question for any of you mommies out there: I am due to give birth in about 5 weeks. One of my nipples bleeds when pressure is put on it (like pulling on it during sex). It doesn't hurt especially, but its just strange to see blood some out. Is this normal? :confused:

My Big Sister is QUITE an expert with single-tail whips

If you're good enough with one you can try this:

K-Mart & Wal-Mart sell bells for fisherman
they're designed for night fishing.....they clip on to the end of the rod & jingle when a fish hits your line
Said clips also fit most nipples, with JUST enough discomfort to be fun
She likes to put the clips on her subs & then knock them loose with the whips
Great way to spend some time, if you can control your whip well enough :D

Patent Pending...

I can see by the posts that there will be a run on the local flower shops across the country. It appears that a good many slaves are going to be treated to a flower-flogging in the near future.

I hope to hear from some satisfiied recipients.

I will offer another favorite. After going out to a Japanese or Chinese restaurant, come home with several pairs of the wooden throw-away chopsticks (fresh ones, of course).

Wrap both ends with small rubber bands. and use them on the nipples. They are ideal for twisting-torture. And depending on whether you center the nipple in r the chopsticks or place the sticks with the nips at the edge, you can vary the amount of leverage you have for inflicting pain.

And them make a very wicked visual statement. too.

Singularity

Re: Patent Pending...

Singularity, I like how your mind works!! :devil:

I haven't had time to get to the flower shop, but I think it will have to be a must SOON.

I also am very interested in the chop stick idea. I never thought of that before. It sounds like a good way to control how much pressure my nipples receive. Most clothes Pins are a bit too "pinchy" for me to wear too long. Or worse when they Pop off it's far too intense and I have to stop there to give my nipple a break, which is no fun.

I think the Man is going to be bringing home flowers and chinese food soon. :D

Thank you!!
Helia:rose:

anyone try hair clips? do the little teeth dig too much? i'm drafting a story where I hasve him using them , cause this is improvised cheating while hubby watches Super Bowl. damn gamr need to be good for something. but I want realism.

Depends on the hair clip. Hmmm If you get the ones with the wide short blunt teeth it's okay. If you get the ones with long thin pointy teeth it's too much. For me anyway. ;)

Oooo you know those little tiny ones that you have to use LOTS of to actually hold any hair back with. More of a decoration than a useful tool. About the size of the tip of a pinky. I bet a whole bunch of those in action would be a real delight.

I think I might stop at the drug store and pick some of those up.

I don't know what they are called though.

Good Luck. I'm glad my man isn't into Team Sports. YAY!

Respectfully,

so its plausible that the impromptu lover would use these, having snuck into the bedroom with her while hubby watches the game?

sirhugs said:
so its plausible that the impromptu lover would use these, having snuck into the bedroom with her while hubby watches the game?

In my experience yes. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. ;)

Respectfully,

Goddess Helia said:
In my experience yes. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. ;)

Respectfully,

thanks. It so fits my story, where the bored married lady tired of sports loving hubby's once weekly 'nilla sex, allows the masterful neighbour to use her.

but my rl lifestyle experience is limited, so I'mimprovising.

Sir Hugs,

If you want to know more about Breast Torture, Tit Torment and restraint take a look at Darker Pleasures Yahoo Groups site

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/darkerpleasures/

Take a look at the photos.

Or go to Darker Pleasures and join up.

http://www.darkerpleasures.com

You could always take a look at some of my innovative Tit Torture stories and the women who act them out. Great writers and fantastic models.

Meanwhile how about the bent wire hair grips - in the UK we call them Kirby Grips, they dont have teeth. Or he tightens an elastic band around the base of her nipple keeping it there as it changes colour.

I rarely write up a new torment before I have tried it out with my LTRLSP.

jon:devil: :devil: :devil:

Back