Boo!! It's The Halloween Erotic Story Contest!

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Hello authors, writers, and the like!

The recent appearance of pumpkin patches, ghoulish masks, and funny-colored candy corn can only mean one thing: Halloween is near! This means it's time for the Literotica Halloween Story Contest

You may begin submitting your entries on October 1. The last day to submit contest entries is October 22. We will announce the 3 winners on October 29. This contest will coexist with the usual monthly contest. Stories may only win one or the other, not both contests simultaneously.

All rules for the monthly contests are in place. The only exceptions to the rules are:

- We will allow authors who have won in our monthly contests within the last 6 months to win in this special contest. However, if you have won a prize in another theme contest within the last 6 months, you are not eligible to win in this one.

- A story has only to accrue 25 votes to be eligible, rather than the 50 required for the monthly contest.

The following guidelines also apply:

- All contest stories must be submitted via our online form. If you are a WebTV user or have difficulty with the form, follow the instructions here.

- Author must put the phrase "HALLOWEEN STORY CONTEST 2004" in the "Notes" field of the submission.

- Story must have a Halloween theme: scary creatures, trick-or-treating, costumes, etc. Be creative! Please don't just submit a normal story, throwing in a handful of black & orange Reeses Peanut Butter Cups (yum!). That would not be in the spirit of the contest, and readers & voters would probably punish you for your trickiness. ;)

Any story that meets the above criteria will be automatically entered into the contest, and winners will be decided by reader input (aka votes). The prizes for the top 3 stories will be the same as those awarded in the monthly contests.

Important Note: Once your story is submitted, it may take 72 hours for it to be posted. We strongly suggest that you do not wait till the last day of the contest to submit your story. The sooner you submit, the better chance your story has of accruing the votes necessary to be eligible.
Good luck, and have fun! ;

Eep! I'd better knuckle down and get a shift on.

Could we have this as a sticky please, Laurel?

Thanks!

Lou :rose:

I'm in!!

I think I might try a couple of different stories for this contest. "Practice makes perfect" ... or so they say.

I think Jack should make an appearance for this little contest, don't you?

Check out "Jack Be Nimble" under the "Erotic Horror" category for more info.

Salud

Re: I'm in!!

simply_cyn said:
... or so they say.
They also say 'you get what you paid for.' You hardly do. You usually get ripped off.

But sometimes, just sometimes: like Lit; you get what you didn't paid for.

multiple chapters?

can stories with multiple chapters be submitted for a contest?

hallo halloween

Will give it a 'bloody' good try. Please don't pun ish me. (god I'm getting addicted I'm going to have to ween myself off)

Last edited:
I'm on page 16 (word counted) on my halloween story. Gosh, never thought it'd end up this long...god knows if it's any good though or when I'll finish it.:rolleyes: Hopefully this weekend.

Okay. All right, already.

Colly has shamed me into doing the dirty deed. I'll submit a story in the next day or two. Somebody's gotta finish last.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Rumple Foreskin said:
Okay. All right, already.

Colly has shamed me into doing the dirty deed. I'll submit a story in the next day or two. Somebody's gotta finish last.

Yay!

Some true competition for the bottom now :) My second story is posted, gotta love the hallowen contest :)

-Colly

Me, I only post one story per contest. That's about all the pain and humiliation I can handle.

halloween story

does it have to be a new story? can we submit a halloween themed story that never won any awards or contests? thanks, captivate

Re: halloween story

captivate said:
does it have to be a new story? can we submit a halloween themed story that never won any awards or contests? thanks, captivate
To the best of my knowledge, there's no problem if the story has already appeared on another site. However, the stories should be original to Literotica.

halloween story

well, that is sad...because i have a lovely halloween story right on lit that would be great...and, as i said, it has never won any awards or contests....thank you. captivate

halloween story

well, that is sad...because i have a lovely halloween story right on lit that would be great...and, as i said, it has never won any awards or contests....thank you. captivate

I started a zombie sex story, but it was too gross. So I went back to Ireland for romantic inspiration.
Hope you all enjoy!
:rose:

Well the first chapter of my first Halloween Contest story is submitted. Hopefully I'll have the second chapter submitted by tomorrow and then I can keep working on the other one I wanted to do.

Gotta love Halloween!

*goes back to writing*

Back