A Kiss is Still a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,951 Followers

"Oh please..." she moaned, which was all the pleading he needed.

He licked her pussy, tasting her juices from the source, loving her flavour. It was wonderful: salty, tangy, slightly sweet – the refined taste of femininity. Perfect. He penetrated her hot vagina with his tongue, then began to really eat her, driving his tongue inside her, lapping up her free-flowing nectar. He kissed her pussy, teasing her with his tongue, brushing his nose against her clit.

His senses were entirely filled with her arousal, it was incredible to be there, to reach his arms under her shapely thighs and lock her slender hips in his grip as he feasted on her soaking pussy.

He looked up, still half unbelieving that he was there, lying between the legs of this mouth-watering beauty, his lips dancing with her pussy lips, his tongue slipping inside her, his nose grazing her little clitoris.

She was building up to another orgasm, her chest heaving with her deep breathing, her pretty face flushed, her pussy seeming to tremble as he devoured her.

By the time midnight came, she screaming out his name and pressing his head to her pussy, shaking as the force of her climax took her, her juices flowing copiously into his willing mouth as a wave of energy swamped her petite form..

On his way home, he was shaking with pent up energy – what an amazing girl Samantha was! And as he went to his own bed, he had her sweet taste still on his lips.

*

Harry didn't see her over the weekend, not once. As far as weekends go, it was hell. Suddenly, from feeling on top of the world, he felt as low as low could be. Had she had second thoughts? Had Amy talked her out of seeing him?

He didn't have her phone number – how stupid was he? He simply hadn't remembered to ask for it. She hadn't asked for his, either. At the time, he probably figured he's see her in class on Monday, and at the first dress rehearsal that evening – but what if he had lost her?

He could have gone round to her house, but what if she didn't want to see him? What if Amy was there? He couldn't handle that. What if Amy was there, and Samantha hadn't told her yet? He would ruin things.

So he kept away from her that weekend, but it was difficult. He was so nervous, he felt sick. His mother even got worried about him, he wasn't eating properly.

After the feelings Samantha had given him, to lose it now would be very painful. Yet the relationship was still in that fragile, unstable time before it settled down into a permanent fixture.

He went down to the beach with his board, but a few waves and he just wanted to sit on the beach, thinking. Worrying. He went with Finch to see a movie, and could not follow the plot.

Monday came, thank goodness, but she wasn't in class.

What was going on?

Harry went to the dress rehearsals feeling beside himself with worry. It was not a full dress rehearsal, they were doing a few scenes this evening, a few the next evening and a few the next. Then the full dress rehearsal would be the night after, before the actual performances started up.

Harry wasn't in the scenes on that Monday, which was good, since he was pretty sure he would have been awful. So he sat in the audience with the other cast members not needed that night, watching.

He saw Amy sitting on her own over the other side of the hall – that had to mean Samantha was here tonight, she'd be on stage. Of course she would be - they were doing her scenes tonight.

The scenes were going well – and then there she was, perfection personified. She was wearing a fairly plain white dress, which seemed slightly transparent in that old-fashioned kind of way. Like some kind of fancy night-dress. Samantha made it look good, though, and with all those bright lights on her she looked like an angel.

But with the auditorium bathed in darkness and the bright stage lights on her, there was no way she was going to see him in the audience. What could he do? To go up to her at the end would be pretty obvious, and if Amy saw it could cause trouble.

So the sickening feeling inside him continued: he felt helpless. Tomorrow, he would be involved in the scenes, but she wouldn't. It wasn't until the Wednesday night that she would be up on stage with him.

What if it was too late by then? What if she was testing him, if she was testing him over the weekend, to see if he would call her? And he'd failed...

He was so deep in thought, he hardly noticed when the rehearsal came to a close and the lights went up. He was sitting there, like a lemon. Realising the lights had gone up, he looked across to see that the stage was empty and Amy had gone from where she was sitting.

He just sat there for a few moments, feeling dreadful again. His heart had lifted seeing her on stage like that, but now Amy had probably taken her away from him again, never to be seen again. Perhaps it had been a mistake to allow himself to be led into the whole thing like that – but how could you turn down Samantha Williams? No guy in any high school in America would turn down a girl like Samantha Williams.

It was getting late. He pulled himself up to his feet and began to wander out along the row of seats towards the exit. Might as well go home, put his feet up, withdraw and face the fact that fate had played a cruel trick on him.

"Hey!"

The voice behind him startled him. Damn it, Finch always got cheap thrills from creeping up on people. But turning around to see who it was, he realised the voice was too high for Finch.

"Hey, Dork."

It was Amy.

"Uh... hi Amy," he said, uncertain of what to do or say. Had she come to gloat? You lose, buster.

"You just going to leave?" she asked him, not giving him any easy answers.

"Uh... well..." he fumbled.

"She's waiting for you, you know," Amy's voice seemed somehow softer, more tender. Like she wasn't angry at him any more.

"Uh..."

"Aren't you gonna walk her home?" the blonde girl asked, and then for some reason decided she had made him suffer enough. "She told me everything," she explained, and even smiled at him!

"I'm sorry," Harry said earnestly, realising it couldn't be easy for Amy to see her lifelong best friend fall for someone from the wrong side of the tracks.

"Don't be sorry," she said, "Just don't hurt her – or I'll come after you with an axe."

"Right," he nodded, feeling his heart beat quicken and his breathing grow heavier – Samantha wanted to see him! She hadn't been talked out of it! He asked: "Where is she?"

"In the dressing room, getting changed," she said casually.

"Ah, uh... okay, I'll wait," he said meekly.

"No, go in, you loser!" Amy laughed. "God, you're such a dork!"

He grinned bashfully at the attractive blonde, and walked past her towards the female dressing room. Damn. Turning, he saw that Amy had gone already. Did Samantha really want him to go into the female dressing room? What if there were other girls in there getting changed?

He caught his breath. She wanted him to go in there: it was like official acknowledgement that they were an item. Harry was allowed to go into the female dressing room while Samantha Williams was still changing. How bizarre.

His heart in his throat, he pushed open the door and slipped inside the dressing room.

She was sitting in there in only her underwear – fairly simple bra and panties of soft white cotton with what looked like strawberries on them. Kind of girlish, they looked incredibly sexy on her – but then, anything looked sexy on her. granny pants would no doubt look sexy on her.

"Hi!" she beamed as he entered the room.

"Hi."

She stood up, and walked over, placing her arms over Harry's shoulders and pulling him in for a slow, lingering kiss. God, he was a walking erection already. It was so sweet, she was so gorgeous. He hands came down to her beautifully sculpted behind, squeezing her to him as they kissed.

"Enjoy the show?" she asked as the kiss came to an end at last.

"The show you've just given me, or your scenes on stage?" he asked, making her smile.

She kissed him again briefly, and said: "I'll show you more if you come home with me."

"Mmm... that would be nice," he said.

*

On the way back to Samantha's house, the atmosphere between them seemed somehow different. He couldn't really explain it. Samantha seemed somehow less guarded with him, more relaxed, more confident. Had her talk with Amy given her reassurance that this was the right thing to do? Maybe that was it. Maybe it was the fact that they had been seriously intimate with each other now, and their relationship had stepped up a gear.

Maybe it was just him, though, not really having been in a relationship like this before. Not a sexual one.

"So you talked to Amy?" he asked her as they walked up her driveway.

"Yeah," she said. "It's hard for her: you have to realise, us two are like sisters. Boyfriends have never been important to us, they've never come between us before. I guess both of us sort of kept our distance from that sort of thing – the guys we went out with, we didn't really ever connect with. They were never an issue."

She looked at him, and caught his hand in hers, giving it a squeeze. "It's different with you, though."

He smiled, but looked confused.

"I never felt like this before," she explained. "And I don't think Amy's ever felt like this. The two of us never used to go anywhere or do anything without each other. And I guess it'll still be that way, but now I have you, too. So that complicates matters."

"What did she say?" he asked her.

"Well, she was pissed at first – more, I think, because I kept a secret from her. But then she said she'd seen a change in me, she saw that for some reason I'm happy right now."

Samantha squeezed his hand and smiled at him again. She said: "But she still thinks you're a dork!"

"Ah well," he grinned. "Some things never change."

"She'll see you in a different light some day."

But as they entered Samantha's house, the sweet brunette seemed to tremble. It occurred to Harry that she was as nervous as he was. What was it? Perhaps she knew they were going to take the next step – she had already allowed him the most intimate contact without going all the way. Harry shivered a little, too, in anticipation.

Then they were upstairs again, the door of her bedroom closed, and they were kissing and clumsily pulling each other's clothes off. Harry left her standing in her little strawberry panties, not yet certain she wanted to be completely naked in front of him. But Samantha even pulled down Harry's boxers, leaving him completely exposed before her, his cock standing up rock hard.

"Mmm..." she purred, her soft hands sweeping around his shaft. "I think we should give you a little release tonight – you need it!"

It felt kind of dirty being there naked in front of this exquisite creature. But so good – she made him feel as though his insides were on fire. She kissed him, and he was about to touch her perky breasts when she suddenly dropped down in front of him. Then he nearly collapsed, as he felt his cock enveloped by the most incredible heat and wetness. It was sensational, Samantha had taken his cock in her mouth, and was calmly sucking while cupping his balls. She was magnificent – he'd never felt anything like it.

And after what he'd been through in the last week, he wasn't going to last long with her velvety mouth wrapped around his penis like that, squeezing it, massaging it, playing with it, exploring its shape with those sensual fingers..

But she seemed to have realised that, for just at the right moment, she stopped and stood up, pulling him towards the bed. His hands moved to her small but perfect breasts as she kissed his mouth, coaxing them, pinching her erect nipples. He still felt a little strange being naked with her, never having been naked with anyone before. But her appreciative noises as her fingers continued to explore his cock gave him confidence – he wasn't disappointing for her, thank goodness.

He was touching her breasts, and though she seemed to like it, after a while she smiled at him and calmly removed one of his hands, pushing it down to languish between her legs. It was clear what she wanted, and Harry was only too willing to do as she wished. Her cotton panties were already damp, and judging her mood, he didn't delay too long before slipping a finger inside the slippery folds of her pussy.

"Oh God," she moaned, saying breathily: "I've been waiting all weekend for this."

"Me too," he said while kissing her delicate neck, his finger stirring inside her tight, hot vagina, already so slick with her juices.

She paused, her hands leaving his cock, much to his disappointment, but moving to slide her panties down her thighs so that she was naked, too. Harry felt his heart flutter: he was in bed with Samantha Williams, and she didn't have a stitch on! He could see the patch of dark public hair between her legs – he felt so incredibly fortunate.

Without her underwear in the way, his hand had more freedom to explore her pussy, to seek out her clit. She responded well to that, her moans containing more than a hint of surprise that someone as new to this as Harry was seemed so tuned to her needs.

Taking her stiff nipples into his hot mouth, he touched her clit with a thumb as he slid his longest finger inside her pussy. Samantha was writhing on the bed as he caressed her inside her sensitive vagina, until she came quite forcefully, vocally.

He thought that would be that, after her climax, but before she'd even got her breath back, she said to him: "Make love to me, Harry – please."

Wow, this was the ultimate boundary as far as Harry was concerned. Was she really asking him to do what he thought she was? His hesitation clear, she clarified: "I want you to fuck me."

*

Samantha looked into his eyes with burning lust. Fireworks seemed to be exploding inside Harry, he couldn't believe his good fortune. But though he wanted it – he wanted it more than anything – he felt uncertain, he didn't really know the protocol. He knew the theory, but not the practice. He was paranoid he would get it wrong somehow, humiliating himself, angering Samantha.

He said: "I've never... never done it before."

Samantha smiled warmly, perhaps happy that his hesitation was from virginity, not because he had any doubts about being with her.

She slipped one of her legs over one of Harry's, and affectionately caressed his hardness, smiling all the time now, as she said softly, "I'll take care of you."

She kissed his mouth again for a while as she played with his penis, seeming almost to calm him down, get him relaxed. Then she withdrew, and despite his previous relaxation, Harry found his heart beat soaring again. Was this really it? For a while, it seemed, he was lying there alone, naked and vulnerable, his cock like a burning stone against his stomach. He remained lying back, looking up, so that he couldn't see what she was doing, where she had gone. But he wasn't thinking about where she was gone. He was thinking about losing his virginity, still incredulous that it was to be with Samantha Williams.

Then I felt her hands, and a sudden intense heat enveloped his cock. More than a little surprised at this, he looked down to see her taking his shaft inside her mouth again. This time, though, she was using her mouth to roll a condom onto him.

She straddled him – so beautiful, her nipples erect, her pink pussy lips glistening - and she guided his hard shaft to the entrance of her hot vagina. He could hardly believe it, his cock was about to be inside the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. She smiled, and the head of his cock slipped in past her labia.

She paused, looking at him with burning desire in her eyes. Then she sank down, his hardness filling her, and even with the latex sheath between them it was incredible – the tightness, the amazing heat closed around his cock, intense, wonderful. He was inside her, no longer a virgin, granted such sensational favour by this exquisite beauty.

Softly, she said: "How does it feel?" There was a knowing look there, she was his first and seemed to gain a thrill from that, loving that it was her guiding him through this first time.

"Amazing," he said, unable to say much else.

"You wait," she said, and began to slowly gyrate her hips.

She seemed almost to dance upon his cock, sitting up to give him a show, her pert breasts on display, her nipples hard, her fingers running over her own body so sensually. The feelings drawing through his hardness were just incredible, and looking down he wondered at her slender thighs parted over him, her dark pubic hair, her pussy sinking and then rising on his latex-covered shaft.

Somehow, he didn't explode right away – it was a miracle, really, considering the sensory overload she was putting him through. But it was so wonderful, he didn't want it to end, so he held on and held on, never wanting it to stop.

She was touching her breasts as she moved on his cock, coaxing her supple curves, rolling her nipples in her fingers, looking into his eyes as she milked his thick shaft with her tight vagina, biting her lip, both of us moaning now. He reached up to touch her breasts himself, and as the rhythm between them intensified, she leaned forward to kiss his mouth before whispering into his ear gently: "You feel incredible inside me."

Her words almost made him erupt inside her, but somehow managed to hold onto it again. But now it seemed that she couldn't hold onto it – he recognised the signs of her approaching orgasm now, and soon enough she was getting there again. Locked together with Samantha on top, the two of them seemed to be trying to push themselves together, to achieve as much contact as was humanly possible. Their lips were crushed together, her breasts pushed against his chest and as he ground his cock within her, he placed his hands on her smooth behind to pull himself as far into her as possible to maximise the sensations of his cock moving inside her exquisite pussy.

Samantha was shaking and almost crying by the time she hit the peak of her climax, and if she was feeling anything like the sensations Harry was feeling, he could understand why. As she yelped and shuddered, her vagina tightening around his shaft, he let himself go, allowing his burning seed to burst forth inside her.

*

They lay there for a while in silence, breathless, exhausted. She remained on top of him, her head on his shoulder, one hand affectionately stroking his cheek while he reciprocated with a hand running through her silky hair.

"No one ever gave me an orgasm before," she said after a while, breaking the silence. "Not before you came along."

He didn't know what to say. He was shattered, speechless.

"How was it?" she asked him.

He kissed her, "It was the most amazing experience of my life."

She grinned broadly at that, her freshly flushed complexion full of contentment. "I'm going on the pill," she said, "I want to feel your beautiful cock inside me without anything in the way."

Harry felt that warm feeling of excitement stirring inside him again: there would be plenty of boundaries left to explore with Samantha.