A Young Witch Meets Her Maker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now about 1:30. According to the witchcraft manuals, if there isn't a cock in your backyard, cockcrow is first light, when you can still see the stars. I had looked up the charts (Sara had them in her room) and first light today was at 5:36am. Adrenalin was coursing through my veins when, back in my tuxedo and after a couple of stiff drinks, I went home.

As I pulled into the driveway I killed my lights. The house and Sara's room seemed to be in darkness. I got out of my car and walked into the kitchen. When I got there I realised there was a light on in the dining room and music was playing low. I put down my keys and put my head in, Sara was sitting on a chair, in a satin robe, free of Goth makeup, she looked great.

"Hey Sara. Can't sleep?"

"Hello Daddy. Did you have a good party?"

"'Daddy'? You haven't called me that in a long, long time. What's up? Did you crash the car?"

"No silly. I was just thinking I was maybe being too nasty to you lately. I was thinking that tonight."

"And that thought kept you awake? Sara, I'm touched."

"Well I know I am a bitch to you sometimes..."

"Yeah, sometimes."

"... but I do really like you. And I like it that you make Mommie happy - and you make her very happy."

"Well I like making her happy Sara. I would love to make you happy if I just knew how."

"Well, could I talk to you? Could I talk to you in private about something personal without you telling Mom?"

"Sara, I know you have to trust someone to speak to them openly. I keep confidences for a living, and if you want to talk to me in confidence, no one else will ever know."

"Well, could I talk to you now? I can't sleep with thinking about it."

"Okay, sure. I've had a few drinks but I'm cogent."

"Could we talk somewhere private? I don't want Mom walking in on this."

"Well we can go into my study if you like."

I got my keys and we walked down to my study. My study was large and comfortable, and I had spent the money to have it soundproofed against lawnmowers outside and the catfights inside. It was comfortable, I hit some switches on my desk and lights and music came on and we sat on one of my few luxuries, a leather couch large enough for even me to sleep on.

As Sara sat down I noticed something different in her manner. She was a witch now, and she had taken some control of her demeanour, she was intending to cast a spell on me at the direction of her master, and she wanted to succeed. What I liked was the confident way she was going about it. She was going to seduce her mother's husband without a scruple.

I knew she would have opened the erotic spell book I had instructed her to buy some time ago. I knew what spells and rituals she would have already undertaken in the hour since I left her. I knew she would have showered thoroughly, anointed her nipples and clit with jinsing cream to make them tingle, and I noticed she had a phallic charm on a chain around her neck.

"Daddy, I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" I mimed a look of parental concern.

"Daddy, will you promise not to be angry?"

"Of course Sara. What is it you have to tell me?"

"Daddy, a long time ago, when you first met Mom, one night, I woke up and came downstairs and saw you having sex."

"Oh." I said. I didn't want to say or do anything to put her off her scheme.

"Don't worry! I was shocked at first, but I didn't mind. I liked it really."

"You did?"

"Yes. That night was the first night I ever touched myself. Mommie looked so happy with you that night. It had a big effect on me."

"And?"

"Well, I have never forgotten that night. I know how much Mom loves having sex with you, and it's just, I have had problems, and I need some advice."

"What problems."

"Well you probably think I have been having sex for years, but I haven't. I always feel like I wouldn't enjoy it. I always say no. And it's because of you."

I looked at her. I wanted her to do all the work.

"Are you angry at me for saying that?"

"No Sara. But what do you want me to tell you?"

"Well, it's not really advice. It's just an idea I have."

"What idea?"

Now Sara moved towards me on the couch and leaned closer, looking into my eyes.

"Daddy, I don't want to have sex with anyone but you."

"What? You want to have sex with me?"

"Yes Daddy. I want you to do what you do with Mom with me. I want it so bad."

Now Sara took hold of my right hand and pulled it towards her, pushing it down between her legs and under her robe and nightie. She spread her legs and pushed my fingers against her hot wet cunt. This was beautiful. Her cunt was hot and wet, still open from the fucking I had given her only an hour before. I went with it and let one finger slip into her hot quim.

"Fuck me Daddy! Please fuck me!"

I worked my fingers in Sara's delectable soft cunt.

"What about your mother? What if she finds out."

"I will never tell her. I promise. Please Daddy just once, let me feel what you do to her."

Sara reached out with both hands and undid my fly and pulled my cock out into the air. Without hesitation she leaned down with my fingers still working her cunt and took my cock in her mouth. Her experience had already shown her she gave great head, and now she was going to use it to make me lose control. She thrust her head down onto my cock and sucked.

I let her work her newfound magic on my knob for a while, enjoying the now familiar soft folds of her cunt on my fingers. I was hard already with the excitement and expectation but I probably only had one good fuck left in me tonight. I was in complete control and thrilled with the success of the second stage of my plan. Sara gave really great head.

My plan was working, it filled me with a sense of certain power, and after all that planning I was going to relax and enjoy it. Sara probably thought I would be careful and reluctant, scared my wife might find out, ready to cum in a moment. I was going to show her I wasn't. I put my hand behind her neck and pushed my knob deep into her throat til she gagged.

Sara lifted her head from my lap, but that wasn't what I wanted. "Come on Sara. I want to fuck your mouth." I pushed her head down again and she obediently took my cock in my mouth. I pushed my cock deep again and held it there for a few minutes while Sara sucked on my cock and used her tongue on my shaft. I was planning on having her suck me every day.

I decided I may as well take the bait in this little game. With two fingers in her cunt, I pulled Sara towards me. She was on her knees with my hand between her legs and took her mouth off my cock and moved over to straddle me. While I held my cock upright with one hand Sara positioned herself over me and then eased her cunt down onto my cock.

She was still stretched open and my cock eased deep into her while she began to push down in a rhythm on my cock. No doubt she had expected I would spasm at the first touch of her cunt, but I had other plans. While she moved on my cock I pulled off her robe and pulled her nightie over her head so she was naked, her lustrous body served up to me again.

The mask I had worn to her room stopped me from using my mouth, and this was my opportunity to make up for that. I leaned forward and took her right nipple in my mouth and started to suckle on it hard, sucking hard and thrusting up into her cunt with my cock, I could feel the thrill go through her body from her nipple to her cunt as I sucked and bit her.

For a while I just enjoyed myself sucking her tits hard, sucking them into my mouth and flicking the nipple with my tongue or just sucking hard, demanding and deep. Sara's cunt felt divine on my cock again, and I could feel she was enjoying it, casting a spell or not, Sara had learned to love a thick cock in her cunt. She was moaning and gasping as I gorged.

I took my mouth away from her nipples.

"Do you like the feel of my cock in your cunt Sara?" I asked. Now I could talk.

"Yes Daddy! Yes! Fuck me Daddy!"

"I want you to cum on me Sara. Let me feel you squeeze your cunt on me."

Sara had fucked in total silence the first time. Now she was going to learn some new tricks.

"Squeeze your cunt on me baby." I said to her, again and again.

I felt Sara squeezing her cunt tight on each downward stroke on my cock. She was a natural, and she was enjoying this. We were in synch, but I was in control, enjoying the feeling of her working for my pleasure, enjoying how easily I had been able to take control. I wanted Sara to feel how a man can take control once a girl lets him fuck her.

"Cum for me Sara." I said to her sternly. "I want to feel you cum on me. Tell me you will cum for me."

"I'll cum for you Daddy." Sara moaned as she felt my cock thrust deep.

This was as I hoped.

Now she started to fuck down on me harder, taking control, working her cunt on me deep, pushing her clit down onto my bone, while I kept pushing my cock up into her. In only a few strokes this naturally gifted girl was moaning and thrusting as the desire to cum crowded out the other things she had on her mind. Girls always lose control when they cum.

"Don't fake it Sara! Don't fake it! I want to feel your cunt spasm on my cock!"

Sara was lost in it now.

"Are you gonna cum for me babe?" I demanded, intruding my presence into her orgasm.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

I felt Sara thrust down on me again and again like she had been fucking for years, as I just kept my cock pushing up into her. I felt her thrusts build and then she pushed hard and I felt her tight cunt clenching on my shaft like a fist. I thrust up into her orgasm and she moaned and fucked on me, she was totally out of control, but I was not.

Sara probably thought that feeling her cum on my cock would make me shoot, but that was not my plan. When her spasms had subsided I took her shoulders and pushed her down onto the couch, letting my cock slip out of her as she moved. As she looked at me I put my head down between her knees and put my mouth over her cunt and let my tongue slip in.

Sara's cunt was so soft and open and hot, and the feeling of my tongue on her stretched cunt made her sigh with pleasure. Now I began to suck and lick her clit and she leaned back and spread her legs wider as she felt the soft suckle on her clit for the first time. I held her legs against each side of my head and kissed her cunt like it was her tongue, probing inside her.

I love eating cunt, which is a great attribute to have if you want girls to let you do it. I really love waxed bare cunt, so silky smooth, and as I felt Sara spread her legs open I pushed my tongue deep into her cunt, pushing the hard tip deep, the thickness of my tongue against the soft skin inside her. I wanted her to learn from my boring persona the joys of cunnilingus.

I brought my lips up to Sara's clit and began to suck it and flick it at the same time. This immediately made her flinch with a shock of pleasure and I kept working on her love button until five minutes later she was again telling me she was cumming, pulling my head against her cunt and pushing down on the one finger I slipped into her to feel her spasms.

Now I moved up her body until my cock was again at her hot sweet slit. I put my knob into the stretched rim of her whole and then leaned down and kissed her for the first time. As my tongue pushed into her mouth my cock thrust into her cunt, and I began to tongue her mouth and fuck her cunt in one motion, making her feel this double penetration.

I let my control slip and began to work my cock in Sara's cunt building up to a final throbbing hiatus of my wicked adventure with Sara. I put my hands underneath Sara's ass now, still kissing her, holding her ass in my hands, I could fuck into her cunt as hard as if it had been my own fist. Focussed on my pleasure I took control of Sara's body and fucked her.

Sara's legs were now up in the air, I pushed into her cunt and building up over the last few strokes I thrust deep into Sara and let my last load erupt into her. The whole thing happenned with my tongue down her throat and when my spasms stopped I broke off the kiss and took gulps of air while keeping my tingling cock deep and still in Sara's honey pouch.

"Thank you Daddy." Sarah was breathing hard too.

I pushed myself up on my hands and off her and gently eased my cock out of the clinging soft lining of Sara's crimson cunt. I still had my tuxedo on, now a crumpled ruin. I sat back on the couch and Sara came up to me and kissed me. "Thank you Daddy. I wanted that so much. I won't ever tell Mommy what we did tonight. I promise."

Sara obviously thought she was in control of this event. She thought I was going to be guilty and overcome with gratitude at this wonderfully easy one-time-only fuck. I had other plans, but now was not the time to reveal them. Everything I had planned had worked tonight, and now I had only to see if my estimations of Sara's reactions would be accurate.

I stood up and took off my jacket and did up my trousers and fly.

"I have to go to bed now Daddy." Sara said.

"Okay Sara. I really enjoyed having you tonight. You are a wonderful fuck."

"So are you."

"Let me walk you to your door."

"Okay," she said. Sara obviously was now trying to demonstrate disconnection, that the event was over and now past. We walked timidly down the hall together, out the kitchen and up the stairs to her door. She turned to me and pushed up on her toes to kiss me on the cheek - as if nothing had happenned - she was still my innocent stepdaughter. It made me smile.

She turned and opened the door.

"One more thing Sara."

"What Daddy?"

"Trick or treat?" I asked happily.

Sara was surprised, she must have thought I was going to do something lame.

"Treat." She said, holding her hand out.

"Happy Halloween!" I said, dropping her interlocked nipple rings into her hand, I smiled into her incredulous face then turned on the stair and walked back into the house.