Amsterdam Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,125 Followers

"Not too daring, is it?" I asked, a little concerned.

He shook his head. "You look stunning." I smiled, walked over and kissed him.

I have to admit that I did feel a little exposed in the dress. It was almost backless, and if my breasts had not been so firm, I would have been a little worried that they might spring loose from their brief concealment. As we made our way through reception, I could not help noticing many admiring glances in my direction. I smiled.

It was one of those things that make a girl feel good.

The restaurant we went to was superb. I was made very welcome by the three directors, all of whom had their wives with them. Carl and another guy called Hans who had worked on the project with Chris were also there. The meal and the wine were wonderful, and I gasped when opening a present that was given to me by the directors.

In it I found a beautiful diamond pendant. It was, I was told, an anniversary present. I took it from the box and allowed one of the directors to place it around my neck. Everyone admired it as it lay in the deep valley between my breasts, flashing sparkles of light over my skin.

With the meal over, we sat and chatted until everyone decided it was getting late and said their good-byes. They all said that they hoped that we both enjoyed the rest of our stay in Amsterdam, and that we must come over and visit them again soon. The company limo was waiting outside for the directors, and Hans said that he must head for home as his wife would be waiting up for him. Carl suggested a late drink and we strolled down the canal side looking for a bar. It was getting cool now and Chris put his jacket around my bare shoulders. I smiled and thanked him.

We found a bar on the edge of the red light district and ordered more wine. Carl produced some roll ups, and with the drinks we had consumed with the meal, and the wine and weed, we were both soon feeling in a happy and relaxed mood. We laughed and joked and Carl was totally amazed when I told him about Chris's anniversary present. "You are a very lucky man to have such a beautiful and understanding wife," he said to Chris, who grinned.

We moved on to another bar, the Pink Flamingo. it was hidden at the top of a small cul-de-sac not far from our hotel. Outside, it displayed a large flashing neon flamingo. The bar was a little rowdy, but by this time, we were all in the mood for anything, and I was beginning to feel the affects of what we had smoked and consumed and was holding on tightly to the two guy's arms.

We found three stools in front of the glass topped bar and ordered drinks from an attentive and smiling barmaid in a short reveling outfit. Suddenly the music started, and to our surprise, onto the top of the bar stepped two scantily dressed beauties. One of them smiled when she saw Carl who I guessed was obviously a regular in this place. They proceeded to dance along the bar, joking with the patrons and removing their brief outfits as they did so. In no time at all, they were both completely naked.

They then proceeded to slip down off the bar into the laps of the people sitting at the bar, allowing them, for a small donation, to freely explore their naked bodies. Chris got his turn from the dark haired beauty who giggled as he caressed her impressive twin orbs and pulled on already extended nipples. The tall blond with incredibly long legs sat on the bar and wrapped her legs around Carl's neck, and amid cheers from the crowd, pulled him down until his face was buried in the delights of her smooth hairless pussy.

When she at last let him free, she leaned forward and kissed him, thrusting her tongue deep into his throat. As she pulled away, I saw him speak to her, and she looked in my direction, nodded, and smiled. She slipped away from Carl and moved over to where I was sitting. She slid down onto my lap, thrusting her breasts against mine, and kissing me wetly on the lips. Then I felt her fingers on the strap of my dress. I tried to intervene, but my hands were pulled aside. Then suddenly the strap was undone and the dress was being eased down to the obvious delight of the crowd standing around us.

The blond revealed my naked breasts to everyone. I looked at Chris for help, but he just smiled.

The next thing I knew, the blond was down sucking on my exposed breasts. I couldn't believe the sensation I was feeling, not only to be exposed like this in such a place, but now to be actually enjoying the thrill of my breasts being sucked and my tender nipples being nipped while all around me men were straining to get a look at what was going on.

While she carried on mouthing my breasts, she took my hand and pressed it down between her thighs. I was not surprised to feel the wetness on her bare pussy, and I could not resist sliding my fingers into the warm wetness. She groaned and I squealed as she bit painfully into my tender nipple.

Then she looked around at her companion who was sitting on the bar watching the action between us. I was for a moment slightly disappointed when she turned from me and climbed back onto the bar. I tried to adjust my dress, pulling it up over my breasts, but before I could fasten it, I was suddenly grabbed by the arms by the two girls and pulled bodily up onto the bar. Once again the front of my dress was down around my waist, and my breasts were now on show to everyone in the room. Then they took a breast each and began to work on me with their mouths and hands. Being half naked in front of a room full of guys with two attractive naked girls sucking my breasts gave me an unbelievable feeling.

Suddenly amid cheers of encouragement from the crowd, I felt my dress being eased over my hips until it was free and it fell around my feet. I looked down to see Chris sliding the discarded dress off the bar into his lap. There was now a wild cheer from the crowd as I was displayed to them in just my brief black lace thong and hold ups. I knew instinctively that this wasn't the end; the excited crowd was now shouting for more. Around the room the cries of "off, off, off" rang in my ears. I looked down at Chris and Carl. Carl it seemed was leading the cheers, and when I looked at Chris, he just smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

As I listened to the screaming crowd, I knew I wanted them to see everything. I knew at that moment I wanted more than anything to experience that feeling of being totally naked in a room full of men, who had only one thing on their minds, to be able to see every intimate detail of my naked body. The music was throbbing in the air and I looked at my two naked companions now moving suggestively by my side. They smiled. The blond leaned forward and shouted in my ear over the noise of the crowd, "You're going to have to strip completely or we might not get out of here alive. I've never seen them so worked up."

The shouts of, "Off, Off, Off," was now accompanied by stamping on the floor. I knew I had to do it. As my fingers went to my last brief item, the chanting stopped, a cheer went up, and I noticed several mobile phones raised in the air. I quickly realised that somewhere in the crowd they were photographing the moment for posterity. I didn't waste any time. With one swift move, the thong was ripped away. The thin straps tore apart and I raised the tattered wet thong in the air and threw it into the crowd. In that moment, everything was revealed to them, and the room broke into thunderous applause. My two companions lifted my arms high above my head in a victory salute, and the sheer excitement of what I had just done almost made me cum on the spot.

As things began to quiet down, Chris and Carl helped me down from the bar. People pressed forward wanting to congratulate me and shake my hand. Chris helped me to pull my discarded dress over my head and retie it. The barmaid offered me a long drink which I accepted gratefully. Now I wanted to leave. I wanted to get back to the hotel. The thing I wanted more than anything was for Chris to make love to me.

We pushed our way through the crowd still wanting to thank me for the show, and soon were back on the street heading for the Krasnapolsky. At the steps of the hotel, we said good night to Carl. He kissed me on each cheek and thanked me for a wonderful evening. He said he would contact us tomorrow. We hurried to the lift, and before the doors closed, we were in each other's arms. I felt Chris pull up my skirt and his hands clutched my bare bottom as he thrust himself against me, grinding his groin up against my exposed pussy. In the short distance from the lift to our suite, I cheekily slipped out of the dress and ran along the corridor naked. Luckily, there were no other guests about at that time in the morning.

Once in the suite, we wasted no time and actually made it to the bedroom. I lay on the bed rubbing my finger along my well lubricated slit as Chris rapidly shed his clothes, and then he was between my legs, thrusting into me. That night I just couldn't get enough of him. He entered my dripping pussy time and time again until we were just too weary to do it any more and we fell into a deep sleep clutched in each other's arms.

The waitress with the breakfast tray woke us the following morning, but we managed to sleep again after we ate. When we woke later that morning, we both badly needed a shower and decide to share one. In the large shower, we soaped each other's bodies, lovingly caressing each other, but we manage to refrain from any sexual activity as I was still feeling a little tender from last night's action.

We decided that it might be a good idea to take things easy for a few hours. We had just had two hectic days, so we lounged about the suite in our robes. It was nice to have a bit of time to ourselves, and Chris wanted to know all about my feelings from last night in the bar and how it had been for me stripping in front of all those guys. I did have to admit that it had been an awesome experience, and I had not realised just how much I would be turned on by it. I asked him how he had felt seeing me naked with everyone cheering and shouting. He smiled and said he had loved it, and then he told me that it had always been one of his greatest fantasies to see me showing my naked body off in front of other guys. I grinned at him. "I bet you had a right good hard on when they were shouting for me to take my thong off."

He smiled and nodded. "I wasn't too sure that you would, but when you did, I almost came in my pants."

I went over and put my arm around him and kissed him. "We have had a great weekend and I think it's done us both good. We have learned things about each other and done things that we would have never done at home. Being over here in Amsterdam has given us the chance to do these things. When you are away from home, you can do these things, when you are somewhere where nobody knows you."

It was about three-thirty in the afternoon when the phone rang. It was reception to say that Carl was down stairs. Chris told them to tell him to come up. He put the phone down and turned to me. "Carl's on his way up."

I looked down at my robe. "Should I go and put something on?"

Chris smiled and shook his head. "I wouldn't bother. The way he was encouraging the crowd it might be more to his liking if you took something off. I think he quite fancies you."

I looked at Chris. "Do you think so?"

He nodded. "He couldn't take his eyes off you when you were up on the bar last night, and then the way he was looking at you when we helped you down......"

"How do you feel about that; does it worry you?"

He shook his head. "No, Carl is a good friend, and I don't think you are about to run off with him." He smiled. "Are you?"

I leaned over and kissed him, probing with my tongue deep into his throat. "Not when I've got a wonderful guy like you and what you've got down here." I slipped my hand in his robe and wrapped my hand around his cock. Almost immediately it began twitching into life. "Down boy," I said with a wicked grin, "we've got a visitor coming."

Carl breezed in as enthusiastic as ever. He smiled when he saw how we were dressed. "Hope I haven't interrupted something," he said with a grin.

Chris shook his head. "No such luck. We are just having a lazy day."

Carl nodded. "That's good, because we are all going out again tonight if that's okay with you."

We both nodded and Chris agreed. "Yes, that sounds fine. It's our last night, so we were going to make the most of it."

"What do you fancy doing; the bars, the clubs, a meal, or something a little more different?"

We looked at him with puzzled

interest. "Something different?"

He smiled. "Have you ever heard of the Red Rooster?" We both shook our heads. "Well, it's an interesting place and you should not miss an opportunity to go there while you are in Amsterdam. It is not easy to get into on weekends, but it just happens that I have managed to secure some VIP passes." With that, he reached in his pocket, and with a smile, he produced some tickets.

Chris looked across at Carl. "What's so special about the Red Rooster?"

Carl thought for a moment. "Well, have either of you ever been to a live sex show?"

Chris looked across at me and grinned. "No," he said with a smile, "it's not the thing we get a lot of in the UK."

Carl nodded. "So I'm told, but the Red Rooster is something different. It puts on the best acts you will ever see, not the dirty acts you see in the clubs in the red light district, but real class acts."

Chris looked over at me. "What do you think?"

I shrugged. "It might be something different. If you fancy it, darling, then let's do it."

Carl smiled. "Well, who's for a drink and a smoke?"

Chris looked at me. "It's an early start, but what the hell, you only live once." He got up from his chair, went over to the mini bar, and took out a couple of bottles of white wine. He pulled the cork on one bottle and poured out three glasses. Carl had made a space on the coffee table and was rolling some cigs out of a large packet of grass he had brought with him.

Two glasses of wine and two rollups each later, we were all beginning to feel the affect. Carl was on the sofa and I was sitting on the arm of Chris's chair with my arm resting around his shoulders.

"You know you are a lucky guy, Chris," Carl said. "I hope when I marry, if I ever do, I find a woman just like your beautiful wife."

Chris nodded. "She is really something, isn't she?"

Carl nodded. "It's been a great weekend with you two. I'll be sorry to see you go." He looked at me. "Have you enjoyed yourself?"

I nodded. "It's been an eye opener. I've seen things and done things that three day ago I wouldn't have believed that I would ever see or do. I've watched Chris get sucked off by a prostitute. I even paid her to do it, and then I stripped naked in front of a roomful of rowdy guys."

He laughed. "And they all loved it and so did I." I smiled at him.

Chris reached over and slid his hand under my robe. "Yes, she's got a lovely body," he said, sliding his hand slowly up my naked thigh, "but if you had told me last week that she would actually show her pussy off, I wouldn't have believed you. She even told me that she got a thrill out of it. Didn't you?" I smiled. His hand had reached the junction of my thighs, and he ran a finger slowly up and down my slit.

I could see Carl watching us I guess he knew where Chris's hand was. Now to my excitement, his finger was slowly probing inside me. I bit my lip trying not show any reaction. Then his finger slid out and he wiped it slowly on my robe.

"Did you enjoy seeing my wife naked?"

He looked across at Carl who nodded slowly and smiled. "She has a wonderful body," he said.

"Would you like to see it again?"

Carl grinned. "Is the Pope Catholic?" Chris reached over and began to pull on the tie of my robe. I felt slightly unsure as it begin to slip undone, and even though I was slightly drunk and squiffed on the smokes, I tensed myself. I knew I should put my hand out and stop him, but I didn't want to. I wanted him to expose me; I wanted to feel that wonderful excitement of being exposed again.

The tie fell loose. I just sat there hardly daring to breath. Chris looked at Carl as he eased one side of the robe free of my legs. As it fell open, he could now see that I was naked under the robe. Chris paused for a moment drawing out the suspense. Carl took a drink of his wine, his eyes never leaving my body. Chris began easing aside one side of the robe. I could feel it being drawn over my breast, the cloth dragging tantalizingly across my already erect nipple, and then suddenly it was free and exposed to his view. Chris gently cupped the exposed breast in his hand, caressing it. Carl was licking his lips nervously. I think, like me, he was wondering where this was leading.

Chris then reached up with his free hand and eased the robe off my shoulders. It slipped down behind me, dropping over the chair arm on which I was sitting. I was now totally exposed to the searching eyes of Carl. Chris looked at me lovingly. "She's beautiful, isn't she?" Carl nodded slowly. At that moment I felt like some ancient slave being displayed to a prospective buyer.

I looked down at Chris and could see the tension in his face. I could also see the protrusion that was tenting his robe threatening to burst it open. "Would you like to go over and sit by Carl, my darling, and let him take a closer look at your delightful body?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I knew at that moment my beloved husband was actually offering me to his friend, but at least he was giving me the choice.

I smiled at Chris and he slowly and reluctantly released my breast that he was still holding. I slowly got to my feet, and with my heart thumping, I walked the short distance over to where Carl was seated. He just stared at my body as I moved across the room towards him. I could feel my unrestrained breasts swaying slightly with the movement of my body, and I could feel the slick wetness of my thighs as my legs brushed together.

I stood in front of Carl for a moment allowing him to see close up everything my body had to offer. Then I slowly sat down on the sofa by his side. Across the room, Chris was watching us intently, his hand now inside his robe, and from the slight movement, I could see he was slowly stroking his cock.

I could feel that Carl now seemed hesitant as to what to do next. I could sense his problem. His best friend's wife was now seated next to him naked. Was I being offered to him? I knew that he had lusted after me all weekend. I had seen it in his eyes ever since he had first laid those dark searching eyes on me when we first met.

"You can touch her," I heard Chris say quietly. "She won't break." I closed my eyes waiting for that first touch. I gasped as I felt fingers lightly brush across my breast and rub against my hard nipple.

"Do you really want this?" his voice a hoarse, urgent whisper.

I opened my lips slightly and ran my tongue slowly across them. "Do you?" He answered by squeezing my breast in his strong hand. I winced at the sudden pain.

Then suddenly, he seemed to loose some control. He took me in his arms, crushing my naked body to himself, his hands running down my back to clutch and caress the fullness of my bottom. I knew now that I urgently needed him, but was this what Chris wanted to see, another man take me? Was this what he had planned for me?

The lightheadedness I was feeling from the wine and the smokes was again also heightening my senses and sexual desires. I began to pull at his shirt buttons. I wanted to feel his flesh against mine. I groaned as I ripped open his shirt and the coarse black hair on his chest rubbed excitingly against my sensitive nipples. Then I was tugging at his belt. He assisted me, and between us, we pushed his pants down his legs. The prize was there before me, his cock standing proud. It was at least eight inches in length and one if the thickest I had ever seen, not that I had seen that many.

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,125 Followers