Big Brazilian Bunda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Oh Rick fuck my poossy!" I kissed her on the lips and laid back down. Tiana began to ride my dick harder.

"Fuck! It's so big!" A smile came on my face as grabbed hold of her hips and began to piston her like a madman.

"Shit! Ay! Ay! Ay! Fuck me Rick!" she yelled like a madwoman.

"You like this Tiana?"

"I love it! I love your big black dick!" she yelled.each other, I decided to move in and kiss those beautiful lips. "Show me you love it." I taunted.

Tiana moved her hips even harder than she before, which surprised me. I saw her eyes roll up in her head as she soaked my dick with her juices. I heard squishy noises as my dick moved in and out of her.

"That's it. Come on my dick baby. Let it all go." I massaged her clit vigorously to get those juices on my dick again.

"Oh shit! You fucker!" she yelled as her pussy contracted and oozed out that thick cream all over my balls.

"Get on your hands and knees Tiana."

"Now?"

"Yes babe."

Tiana climbed off and looked at me with a longing expression. She got on her hands and knees and wiggled that big ass, which made my eyes widen with desire. "You have a beautiful bunda."

"Thank you." said Tiana. She looked back at me and blew a kiss. I slowly pushed my dick back into her pussy.

"Ay!" she yelled.

"Sorry babe."

I grabbed those wide hips and slid my dick in and out of that meaty pussy. "Yessss! Like that baby." she moaned.

She used a hand to massage her clit and get ready for a deep dicking. I was ready to test the waters. Should I? Why not? I thought while driving my dick deep into her.

"Fuck! Careful!" said Tiana.

I pulled all the way out of her and slowly pushed the entire length back into that gaping pink pussy.

"Get ready babe." I told her as my pace began to increase gradually and slam against that big soft ass.

With each thrust, Tiana's butt jiggled like jello. "Ay!" she moaned. I love it when she says that!

Every time my pelvis hit her ass, loud slaps filled the room. I looked down and watched those basketballs sized globes move all over the place, which drove me over the edge providing further incentive to piston that wet pussy.

"You are stretching my poossy so wide Rick! I love it baby! I love it!" moaned Tiana.

I leaned down and kissed her on the neck. "You like being stretched?"

"Yes!"

"You like being filled to capacity?"

"I love it!"

I slapped that big ass and watched it jiggle.

"You like it when I slap your booty?"

"Yes. Slap my bunda again!" Tiana yelled.

I gave it another good slap. "Ay! That feels good Rick."

She looked back at me with a fire in her eyes and yelled "Spank it again!"

As I thrust really deep into her I gave her massive globes another hard, but not rough slap.

"Fuck! I love it!"

Tiana moaned something in Portuguese as I felt her juices ooze out of her pussy and soak my crotch.

"Damn!" I said.

As I continued to spear that pussy, an idea ran through my mind. I looked down at that juicy ass and wondered how it would feel to have my dick in between those cheeks, inside of that tight asshole. I spread her butt cheeks and spat onto her asshole. I slid a couple of fingers into her asshole and moved them in and out slowly.

"Do you want to fuck my ass?" asked Tiana.

"Yes I do, but only if you want it."

"I want to try it with you." she replied.

She looked back at me and winked. "I really want it." she said.

"Okay."

I pulled my dick out of her pussy and aimed it at that awaiting ass. I moved my dick around the entrance; teasing it and making Tiana want it so badly that she would beg.

"Come on Rick. Push it in my ass."

"I will babe."

"Do it slowly. Please go slow. I've never done this before."

"I will Tiana. I don't want to hurt you."

I pushed the big head of my dick against the entrance and heard Tiana inhale deeply. As I pushed into her ass, I heard a popping noise.

"Damn! It's tight! Really tight. Relax baby. Relax."

I continued to slowly guide my dick deeper into her ass, which made Tiana groan. It looked so hot seeing my black snake between those big Brazilian ass cheeks.

"This is incredible." I said.

When the first six inches were in Tiana's ass, I began to slowly move in and out of it. I could hear her breathing softly with each movement. She began to massage her pussy in order to help herself get into it even more. After a minute, I slid another two inches into her while moving in and out.

"Fuck! That is so deep!" moaned Tiana.

She had her eyes closed as she winced. I gradually began to increase my pace.

"Mmmmm...it is starting to feel really good Rick. I am liking it." she said softly.

I pulled all the way out of her ass to watch it gape open wide.

"Damn! I stretched this wide." I said.

Suddenly, I pushed it quickly back into her ass; my dick was still slick from her pussy.

"Fuuuucckkk!" yelled Tiana.

"It's time." I told myself.

I started slamming into that big fat juicy ass really fast, which made it jiggle all over the place.

"Damn!" I yelled.

The movements of her ass entranced me. I grabbed her hips and slammed all the way into her ass, which made her scream.

"Shit! I'm going to cum! Fuck my bunda! Fuck it! I'm coming!" she yelled in broken tones because of my deep and vigorous thrusts. Tiana's eyes got that familiar far away look as she squirted all over my crotch!

"That's right! Cum on my balls!"

Man, she comes a lot. The warm feeling of her juices combined with that soft ass cushioning my pelvis caused my dick to throb.

"I'm gonna cum Tiana."

"Come in my ass Rick. I want to feel it deep in my bunda. Let it all out in there!" Tiana moaned.

She looked back at me with a smile and began to slam her ass back at me. "Come in ass baby. I want to feel that warm come filling me up. Fill me baby." she said in a low voice.

"Fuck! Shit!"

I thrusted deep into her and I felt myself letting out a cumshot that would have no equal. I kept shooting thick ropes deep into her bowels.

"That feels so warm." said Tiana blissfully as my cum endlessly hosed her insides.

After coming for nearly thirty seconds, I felt myself wanting to blackout. Tiana milked the rest out of my softening dick. I collapsed on the bed next to Tiana and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"That was unbelievable." I said panting heavily.

"I can't even describe it either. All I can say is thank you for making me feel sexy." said Tiana. She kissed me on the lips and smiled.

"You are welcome. It was not hard to do at all. You are gorgeous. You are too beautiful to be beautiful. You are special. That is why I love you. You have not acted mean or stuck up towards me. No woman has ever acted this way towards me. So thank you."

I kissed her softly on the lips. As I looked at her, a tear ran down her face and onto the pillow. "Why are you crying?" I asked.

"No man has ever made me feel so good about myself. I am not used to attracting the attention of men around here. It just feels good to know that someone loves me for me. I finally feel beautiful for the first time. I love you so much Rick."

"I love you too Tiana." We hugged tightly as we stared into each others eyes. I could do this forever, I thought.

Tiana and I pursued a relationship that led to marriage and three beautiful kids. We love each other still and will continue to do so forever. Tiana, I will always love you.

*

Thanks for reading. Peace.