Brother Helps Out

Story Info
Brother helps older sister relieve some pressure.
1k words
4.2
465.6k
119
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MitchKan
MitchKan
44 Followers

So I was sitting on the couch next to my sister watching tv, while her husband was at work. I always enjoyed spending time with my sister, she was only a few years older then me, but now I was there helping her take care of her new born baby. I was looking at the tv and in the corner of my eye I saw my sister hold her hand on her breast, sigh then put it down. I thought nothing of it until a few minutes later when she did it again. Still I didn't wanna seem nosy so I let it go. Finally when she did it a third time I turned to her and said "Are you okay?"

"Just sore." she said "Sore from what?"

"My breast are producing too much milk and making them really sore."

"Why don't you have Dave massage them when he's home?"

"He doesn't like to massage them cause milk comes out and he thinks that nasty."

"I think that's ridiculous, he should get over it and help you."

"Yeah that would be nice." she sighed as she continued to massage her chest.

"Jacob?"

"Yeah sis?"

"Will you massage them for me?"

"You really want me to massage your breast?"

"Just as a brother sister helping thing."

"Ok." We walked into her room and sat down on her bed. She took off her top and handed me some lotion. I put some lotion on my hands and began massaging circles around her breasts. And like she said milk start to come out. Her boobs were extremely full.

"That's just like you sis, you can't just produce the needed amount for your kid, you gotta produce way to much." I made her laugh which seemed to ease the fact her brother was rubbing her chest.

"Thanks Jacob, that really feels good."

She started to stretch her legs and then rolled her eyes back. And I could tell she was really enjoying this. I was staring at the milk coming out, and I had always wanted to try breast milk. While she had her eyes closed I quietly leaned forwards, wrapped my lips around her nipple and sucked. It was amazing, I mean the situation of sucking on my sisters nipple made it even better. I just kept sucking and sucking relieving the pressure by getting out the milk. Apparently she really liked it too cause she suddenly curled her toes and let out a moan. And suddenly I felt a hand grabbed my crotch. I looked up to see her smiling at me as she massaged my dick through my pants. I leaned down and continued sucking on her nipple while I reached down and rubbed her clit through her jeans. She again arched her back and moaned. Then she released my dick and moved her hand to her pants and undid the button and slid them off. There was a big wet spot on her panties telling me she was obviously excited. I did the same and took off my shorts. There was a big tent where my dick was pushing tight against my boxers. I startled rubbing circles around her clit and milking her nipples as she rubbed her hand up and down my cock. Then I decided to take over and I moved down and pulled off her panties. Her pink little pussy looked so beautiful and puffy from her excitement. I rubbed my thumb on her little button while I stuck my tongue deep into her pussy. She moaned and within a few minutes she was off on another orgasm. She pulled me up and took off my boxers. My dick sprung out as it was suddenly released from its prison. She wrapped her hand around the base and started running her hand up and down the shaft as she sucked on the head. Then she started moving the farther down with each stroke until my dick was all the way down her throat. I had never been deep throated before and it felt amazing. I reached down and rubbed her nipples while she sucked me off.

"Sis, you better slow it unless you want your throat loaded with my cum." Just then she sped up and started really going up and down on my shaft and I just couldn't hold it any more as I blasted my load deep inside my sisters throat and she swallowed it all. She then laid me down on the bed and crawled on top off me. Seeing her a few inches above my rock hard cock with her tits swaying in my face was such a beautiful sight. She grabbed my cock and guided it in as she shoved it hard into her pussy. For being pregnant, she had an amazingly tight pussy. I loved the feeling of the inner walls milking my cock up and down trying to extract my seed into it. But then she got off and laid down beside and told me to fuck her. I almost came right there having my sister say those words to me. I got up and mounted her missionary position. This was one of my favorite positions cause I love to be wrapped tight to her as I fucked her. Soon we were rocking back and forth shaking the bed against the wall making a lot of noise. She started to come and her pussy squeezed tight around my cock.

"Cum in me brother."

With that I exploded into her pregnant hole. It felt like the most cum I had ever shot before. I laid down on top of her with my cock still in her pussy as my seed seeped around the edges. I just laid there sucking milk from her nipples while her arms were rapped around me. Finally I pulled out and we both got cleaned up. Once we were dressed again she walked up to me we hugged then she kissed me in a very passionate kiss. Then we pulled away and she whispered in my ear

"Until next time, I love you brother."

MitchKan
MitchKan
44 Followers