Caught in Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike & the girls go panty shopping.
2.6k words
4.28
314.7k
48
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pantyperv
pantyperv
360 Followers

The ride to the mall with Lisa and Tammy was long and silent. I couldn't believe my wife and her sister were taking me shopping for panties, especially when the panties we were shopping for would be mine to wear. The closer we got to the mall the more I hated myself for getting caught wearing panties. I knew I was in for a humiliating day.

When we arrived Tammy and Lisa didn't hesitate in taking me to the first lingerie store we could find. At least they took me to a mall that isn't close to the house. I couldn't bear the thought of getting caught shopping for panties by someone we knew.

"What are you favorite type of panties Mike?" Lisa asked.

Hesitantly I said, "The style doesn't matter that much, but they have to be satin or silk. No cotton panties."

Tammy grabbed a pair of purple briefs with lace trim. "I bet these will drive that little dick wild."

She held them up in front of me and I quickly protested.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Don't do that. Everyone will know the panties are for me and I will be completely embarrassed."

"You should have thought of that before you starting wearing them in the first place Mike." Lisa said.

Lisa called over a cute little sales girl and asked, "Excuse me miss. How do you think these will look on him?"

God I was embarrassed. How could my wife humiliate me like that? The sales girl looked like she was just old enough to be in her first year of college. She was a very cute little blonde with a smoking body. I felt my face turn ten shades of red. She must have felt sorry for me because she said, "Well with his figure I think he should go more for the bikini style. Come over here and I can show you some very sexy ones that will look great on him."

God this was awful. Not only did I have to suffer through the embarrassment of my wife and sister-in-law knowing about my panty fetish, they now had a little, cute hottie involved in this game.

The sales girl took us over to a table in the corner that was filled with an assortment of satin string bikinis. Some with lace and some without, and every color you could imagine. "So...what is your name again?" I was going to lie, but Tammy quickly chimed in and said, "His name is Mike, but we're thinking of coming up with another pet sissy name for him since he likes wearing panties. Can you believe a grown man would be so turned on by wearing panties?"

"Well actually we get a lot of men in here shopping for them."

"Really?" Lisa asked. "I thought my husband was the only little panty freak around."

"Oh no. we get lots of men with that fetish coming in here. I think it's cute. I'd love to see a man in panties one day. I think it'd be a real turn to see a man show his vulnerable side like that."

"Really?" Tammy said. "How would you like Mike to model some of these for you? I'm sure he wouldn't mind." Are you fucking kidding me? You damn right I would mind. It was enough I had to model them for Lisa and Tammy, but a total stranger was out of the question. I tried to protest, but Lisa told her that it would be fine and reminded me that if I didn't go along she would tell everyone we knew, and leave me as well. What could I do?

"Just pick out some that you would like him to model for you."

"Are you sure?" the girl asked. "I often wanted to, but I was always too embarrassed to ask any of the men that were here shopping."

"Not at all. Mike would be happy to do it." Tammy said. What a bitch.

The girl held up some nice little white bikinis and smiled with her approval. She led us to the fitting rooms and locked the door behind us once we were all inside. Lisa instructed me to strip and I hesitantly obeyed. I couldn't believe my wife was making me strip in front of another woman and try on panties. I slowly removed my clothes and once I was naked the girl snickered when she saw me standing there.

"I'm sorry." She said. "It's just that I don't think I've ever seen a dick that small on a man before. I mean my little brother has a bigger dick than that. It's so cute. You ladies might consider shaving him to make him look like a little boy. God knows he has the dick for it."

"Well we hadn't thought of that until now, but it sounds like a great idea. We'll do that as soon as we get home Tammy."

"Oh I can't wait Lisa. That will be perfect for little dick here."

I was growing tired of everyone making fun of my dick, but I guess I never thought about how small it appeared to everyone. Even though I was embarrassed I felt the familiar feeling of myself getting hard.

The sales girl noticed and said, "Look he's getting hard. How cute. Do you mind if I put the panties on him now?"

"Go right ahead." Lisa said.

"Do you mind if I touch it? I'm really intrigued by how small it is."

"Not at all. As a matter of fact I'm sure mike would enjoy that. I guess it's the lest we could do seeing as we are all having so much fun at my husband's expense."

"God lady how long have you had to suffer with this little dick? You must have to masturbate all the time just to give yourself an orgasm. I'm sure that thing won't do it for you."

"Far too long honey. But that is something we're going to remedy soon."

The sales girl took my cock in her soft little hand and I thought I would explode right there. The last thing I wanted to do was cum all over myself and be more embarrassed. She stroked it and looked at it in amazement. She was absolutely fascinated with my little cock. She giggled the whole time like a kid with a new toy. After a few minutes she picked up the pair of panties she had selected for me and slowly slid them up my legs. I had goose bumps all over as she slid the cool thin material up on my hips. I was leaking precum like a broken faucet. She snapped the panties in place and stepped back to see her handy work.

"Man that is so hot. Look how he is staining those panties with his little dick. I can't believe the tip doesn't even reach to the top. I just have to feel that dick in those panties."

She walked back over and rubbed my aching cock through the thin material. My cock and face were on fire. I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I could feel the pressure building in my balls. The sales girl reached up under her skirt and started rubbing herself through her own little yellow panties. Seeing her panties and knowing that she was masturbating herself through her panties because of me sent me over the edge. I sent stream after stream of hot spunk flooding into my panties. Lisa and Tammy both loved the spectacle taking place right in front of them. They were laughing the whole time.

"Look sis he's cumming in his new panties. I'm sure we'll have to but that pair now. I think we can make mike do whatever we want after this." The scary part is I knew Tammy was right. They had the goods on me. It wasn't long before the salesgirl was rocking back and forth with her own orgasm. She was rubbing her clit furiously.

Once she calmed down she said, "That had to be the hottest thing I have ever experienced in my life. Judging by the load he left in those panties I'd say your husband enjoyed it as well."

"Oh I'm sure he did. More than you could imagine. He is such a panty freak. This is only the beginning of the fun we're going to have with him. Get cleaned up Mike and meet Tammy and me outside. We need to finish up our shopping and get back to the house. I have plans to make for later this week, and I think our fun here is over."

We finished picking several pairs of panties and went to check out. The sales girl winked and told us that she gave us the pair from the fitting room for free. She said it was the least she could do after Lisa let her have the experience of seeing me in panties. She said that she thought she might be developing a fetish for seeing men in panties herself. She loved the power it seemed to give Lisa and Tammy, and she thought it might be a fun way to control other men in that way. I guess we opened up a whole knew sexual door for this young girl. She waved bye to me with her pinky and said. "Bye Mikey." She was still teasing me about my dick.

When we got in the car I asked Lisa what she needed to make plans to do later in the week.

"Well seeing as how you have been having so much fun with your panties I thought it was time for me to start enjoying my end of the bargain." I felt a sick feeling in my stomach because I knew that that meant she was planning on taking another man's cock later in the week.

"What kind of plans are you making? I mean do you already have someone in mind. Who is it? I don't want you to take some strange guy you pick up at a bar or something. And I don't want it to be someone we know either."

"Well Mike you really don't have a choice in the matter. But if you must know I do have someone picked out already."

The suspense was killing me. "Who? Who?"

"It's Jimmy Morgan."

Jimmy Morgan? What the hell. He's the kid that does our yard work. He's only eighteen. What could Lisa possible want with a kid like that? I pressed her as to why she picked such a young kid.

"Well for starters I know he has the hots for me. I see him checking me out all the time. Plus I think it would be easy to get him to go for it because what young kid wouldn't want to have sex with an older woman? That is what you guys fantasy about all the time at that age isn't it? Also, he's got something that you don't."

"Well just what the hell do you mean by that?"

I sat there and listened as Lisa told me how she came home one day and saw Jimmy's car parked in the driveway. This was nothing out of the ordinary because he often came over to do the work when we weren't home. He would just leave a bill after he was done. Well she parked and went into the house, and as she walked by the sliding glass door she caught him out of the corner of her eye getting out of the pool. He must have worked up sweat while doing his worked and figured since no one was home he could just take a quick dip in our pool to cool off. Lisa said she was angry at first because he should have asked before he just went using our pool like it was his own, but she suddenly found herself frozen in her tracks admiring his young body. She described how his body was rippling with muscles and she found herself getting wet watching him dry off his young, tight, muscular frame. She went into detail of how his butt was the cutest little thing she had ever seen. Apparently it was rock hard from working out. She knew she shouldn't be watching him like that, but figured he took the liberty with our pool so she may as well take the liberty to admire his body. She found herself wet with anticipation to see what he had between his legs. I listened on in horror as she described what she saw next.

"When he turned to get his clothes that's when I got my first look at IT. Oh my god I can still see it in my mind as if it were yesterday. It absolutely took my breath away."

She went on to say that she thought she must have been dreaming when she first saw his dick. Since she only had my tiny member to compare it to she thought he must be deformed or something.

"I never knew they got that big. I was used to seeing your tiny dick Mike. Jimmy's dick was longer and thicker than yours is when it's hard. And he was still soft. It must be at least seven inches soft, and as thick as my wrist."

I must admit I was getting very jealous listening to Lisa describe Jimmy's member. I was also embarrassed to hear how tiny his dick made me look. He was only eighteen and he had a much bigger cock than I did. She kept humiliating me by telling me how she went to her room and masturbated the rest of the day thinking about how big it must be hard. How she had a longing for his cock ever since that day. How she could never be satisfied with my tiny member again knowing that her lawn boy's cock was soo much bigger than her husbands. She ached to have his big cock fill her pussy like I never could. My ears were burning listening to my wife talk about how she lusted for another man's cock, especially when that man was just a kid half my age.

"Mike I have to have him. Tammy and I have been scheming all week about how we can get Jimmy to fill me with that wonderful cock. You won't believe it until you see it. It's like a fire hose hanging between his legs. I want it so bad. I want to suck it. I want him to stretch my pussy like it has never been stretched. I want him to touch places inside of me that you can only dream of touching. He's just a boy but he is ten times the man at his age than my panty wearing husband will ever be."

All the time Tammy was just laughing at me. "How does it feel Mike? How does it feel to know that a boy has a bigger cock than you? To know that your wife has been exposed to a big cock and now her pussy aches for that cock. If she gets jimmy to fuck her then she'll never feel that tiny dick of yours again, and she probably won't give you the satisfaction of trying."

Both women just kept laughing as I sunk further in the back seat. My cock was so hard listening to her describe how she yearned for this boy's cock. Tammy noticed and just humiliated me further. I must admit that although it hurt me deeply listening to Lisa talk about how she wanted another man's cock, I couldn't wait to watch her take it in front of me.

To be continued...

pantyperv
pantyperv
360 Followers