Celeste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not for long dear," I assured you as I reached over to stroke your throbbing cock. "Celeste, could I watch you suck my husband's cock?"

"I would love to have you watch me," she purred sliding up next to your groin and taking you deep on the first swallow. I brought your face to mine for deep kisses to taste her cum on your lips and to keep you from screaming out. I knew from your reaction it wouldn't take long for you to shoot deep into her throat once again.

I was right, as you started bucking against her face and shot a load down her throat while continuing to kiss me. When she was done, Celeste crawled between us, kissing first me, then you so we all could taste the cum in her mouth.

"You two are fabulous," she exclaimed as we all dropped back on the bed to rest.

After a short snooze you decided to shower and try to regain some energy. I called room service and had some food and beverages sent up. We would need our strength for whatever the night brought us.

When you stepped out of the shower, I was on my knees between Celeste's thighs sucking her hard cock deep into my throat. The sight of your wife sucking this "woman's" cock caused yours to begin to rise as well. You came over and began kissing Celeste and fondling her tits as I continued to swallow her shaft.

When I looked up over the hard meat in my mouth I let is slide out to welcome you back, "I'm glad you are here, dear. I have an idea."

"Oh really," you said, dropping the tit only long enough to respond.

"You can see I have Celeste nice and hard and I see you are well on your way. I want to feel you both in me at once. I want my husband and his girlfriend to fuck me at the same time." The words were no sooner out of my mouth then your cock was throbbing before my eyes. I pumped Celeste as I turned to swallow yours for a moment.

Rocking back on my heels, I asked, "Who wants to go where?"

Celeste was about to answer when you piped in. "I've had your pussy before. I want to watch Celeste fuck you while I take you from behind."

"Ok," I agreed. Celeste laid down on her back on the bed. I crawled on top and straddled her erect shaft, rubbing my pussy juice all over it. I was so wet and she was so hard it took only a quick stroke to sink her in to the hilt. Once I had her buried deep inside I spread my ass cheeks and lay still so you could sink in from behind. I felt so full and stretched as you slowly entered and went in deep.

We all held still for a moment adjusting to each other before the two of you started a rhythm. As she went in you backed out rocking me back and forth between you. I held on and let you take me to the peak several times before I felt the familiar tensing in your cock. I knew you were about to cum when I felt Celeste tense as well. The three of us were headed to a mind-blowing triple orgasm.

I screamed out and held on for dear life as I felt two explosions drowning me in cum. I could feel the hot jets burning deep in my ass and the other coating the walls of my cunt. Grinding back and forth, I milked you both for every drop and then we rolled over so you could both slide free. I could feel the cum running from my nether orifices and whimpered.

"What's wrong dear?" Celeste asked before you had the chance to.

"It seems such a waste to have all the cum just running down my ass," I pouted. I need not say another word. You both climbed between my legs and began sucking the cum from my cunt and ass. I watched as the two of you took turns licking and sucking. I watched as you kissed to share our mutual cum. Celeste climbed over my prone body to allow me a taste as well.

You were still licking my pussy and couldn't help but slide your tongue along Celeste's balls since they were in your face. I could feel her cock start to rise between us. She was ready for more. I knew I was too. I looked between my legs to see the look of pure lust in your eyes as well. Without a word you took Celeste's hard cock and guided it to my gaping pussy entrance. I grasped her back as she sank in to the depth and rocked back and forth. My pussy grabbed at her cock trying to get it in as deep as it would go. I opened my eyes long enough to see you standing behind us stroking your hard cock as your new girlfriend fucked your wife's hot cunt.

"Oh, Gary! Fuck her!! Get behind and fuck this bitch while she takes my cunt." I heard a moan from Celeste as I imagined your cock resting against her anal opening. The pressure of you entering her from behind drove her deeper into my cunt.

"That's it baby. Fuck us both!! Fuck us hard and fast." I threw my head back as orgasm after orgasm racked through my body. I seemed to be cumming in a constant stream as the two of you fucked me and fucked each other.

I looked my legs tightly around Celeste's back as I felt her tense with her own orgasm. I knew by some instinct that you were pumping her ass full of cum as well. When everyone had finished pumping their cum deep into another's cavern I turned Celeste loose so she could bring her ass to my lips. I sucked your cum from her ass as the two for you went back to eating my cum- drenched cunt and ass.

When we had every drop we collapsed on the bed waiting for room service to bring us the refreshments we so desperately needed. During the short "intermission" it was decided that Celeste would change hotels and stay with us for the rest of her visit. We had lots more things to discover between the three of us ...

12