Couples' Life Altering Cruise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ytreeman
ytreeman
45 Followers

The three of us went back to Rhonda's bedroom. Ralph was on top of Susan and they were fucking gently as we walked in. Jeff had his mouth on one breast and was touching the other nipple gently. I smiled at Susan and she almost immediately started to come. That set Ralph off and he unloaded his cream with his cock buried all the way to her cervix but he was not all in. I could still see an inch or two of his dick. He slowly withdrew his very long pole as I focused on Susan's swollen red lips and still open crack. It was a beautiful picture and I wished I had my camera.

Everyone was tired from all the activities. Susan and I gathered our robes, picked our up our bottle of wine which was now half full and returned to our stateroom. We walked hand in hand for a distance before I put my arm around her shoulders and gave her a hug.

ytreeman
ytreeman
45 Followers
12