Cum Slut

Story Info
The girl next door proves to have a wild side.
12k words
4.62
209.8k
106
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,429 Followers

I had known Stacy and her parents Mike and Doreen ever since moving in next door to them some five years ago shortly after my divorce. Stacy was fourteen then and early on used to come over, doing a little lighthouse cleaning for me in order to earn some extra money. Because of that, we'd actually become friends even though I was twenty years her senior. In a way, I became more of an older brother figure more so than a father figure. And as time went on, Stacy felt more and more comfortable speaking to me about things that she wouldn't dare have tried discussing with her own parents.

I'd been invited to attend Stacy's graduation from High School a few months ago, and was pleased that they'd even consider sending me an invitation. It was still hard to believe the young woman I had so long ago met now, had indeed blossomed into a very beautiful, obviously very popular woman who seemed to have more boys hanging around her than I'd ever seen before.

Both Doreen and Mike didn't mind that however, glad to see their daughter wasn't ready to settle down with any one particular young guy. I had to grit my teeth on those few occasions when the subject of their daughter's dating was brought up however. She'd confided in me just a short time ago that she was indeed very sexually active, and having really discovered just how high her sex drive was, had already made the decision she wasn't about to settle down with just one man, not for a while anyway. So I had a pretty good idea as to why she was so popular, and it wasn't just because of her very attractive looks and gorgeous body, though that certainly went a long way towards all that.

Being close to Mike and Doreen as well, I'd been invited over to dinner on a few occasions, had even endured the occasional "blind date" fix up from Doreen, though neither introduction had led to anything beyond that. And though I dated periodically, at the moment there wasn't anyone in particular in my life right now, not that I wasn't looking. But my odd schedule at work kept me busy, and made it virtually impossible for me to carry on any sort of long-term relationship worth working at.

I had just gotten word that I was to put on an unscheduled presentation in Albuquerque first thing in the morning. That meant leaving work early in order to get home, spend some time going over my notes and research, pack, and fly out first thing. It was a nice day, and rather than wasting it being inside, I brought everything outside with me and sat down at my patio table, also enjoying a nice cold beer while I did. Another reason for coming home in the middle of the day rather than staying at work. I'd only been working for a few minutes when I heard the sound of Stacy's laughter coming from next door. I hadn't really thought about her being home. I remember hearing something about her working part time as a waitress someplace, but that was generally in the early evenings, so it stood to reason that she might spend part of her day at the house. I shook my head at the laughter. As Mike and Doreen also worked during the day, that left Stacy plenty of alone time to be with her friends. Additional laughter now telling me, she was in fact entertaining someone, though to be honest, I half expected it to be another girlfriend. When I heard a young man's voice crying out a moment later, I knew better.

"So, if I catch you I can have anything I want huh?" he said.

"Yes, but...you've got to catch me before I get back inside the house," she then told him. There was again laughter, and then what was obviously a chase about the yard with the sounds of patio furniture being overturned.

Now I was curious. As my deck was slightly elevated, all I had to do was stand up and I could see pretty clearly into my neighbor's yard. The moment I did however, seeing what I then saw, I immediately ducked back down less I was discovered. I couldn't believe what I'd just seen for one thing, but now was obviously intrigued by it for a number of reasons. The first of which was that Stacy was naked, though they actually both were. And I had to admit, whether I wanted to or not, ever since she'd grown up, I'd caught myself stealing glances at her whenever she'd worn something even remotely skimpy, especially when she'd come over for a visit. There had been times I swear she was flirting with me without being too obvious about it. But even though she might have been, I'd never pursued anything with her, not wanting to ruin the relationship we did have. Not to mention my friendship with Mike and Doreen.

Still.

Taking advantage of the high fence connecting our two properties, I quickly made my way over towards it, easily locating a knothole I could peek through without too much expectation of discovery, even though that was risky enough as it was. Their ongoing laughter, and the sounds of the chase still going on, let me know however that the likelihood of them spotting me was pretty remote. Once again I peeked through the fence just in time to see the young man boldly jump over their patio table, surprising Stacy and quickly cornering her. Seconds later he had caught her from behind as she still attempted to make her escape, though it was obviously too late.

"Gotcha!" He declared obviously pleased with himself, and for good reason. He now stood there with his hands having captured both of her exquisite looking breasts.

"Ok, you win!" Stacy said giggling, obviously not at all unpleased by having been caught, nor by the attention his hands were now giving her tits. If anything, it appeared to me like she was actually excited she had been.

I was excited myself too. Actually seeing Stacy naked for the first time was a delightful surprise. I'd always had my own interpretation of what the young woman might look like of course, but actually seeing her was something else entirely. I'd always known her breasts had blossomed into a nice womanly size, but I could only guess at what everything else actually looked like. Her nipples were considerably larger than what I'd imagined, a nice light tan color, with good sized areola's that were a bit larger than most I had seen. It gave each of her breasts a very sultry look that I hadn't expected to see. In addition to that, she was completely shaved too, though that had become somewhat the norm as of late, and something I wasn't too surprised in seeing. The surprise was simply because I was actually seeing it. But it didn't end there either.

"Let me guess...I bet what you want me to do is suck you off don't you?" She then stated leaning over to right one of the patio chairs that had been knocked over before sitting in it. Just hearing Stacy say that was enough to cause my own cock to lurch. Like I said, she'd been somewhat openly flirtatious around me herself, but in all the time, I'd still never heard her come right out and say anything as suggestively lewd as she'd just spoken.

"Oh like that isn't exactly what you want to do yourself!" The boy told her coming over to stand in front of her now, his long thin cock pointing directly at her as she reached up her hand, wrapping it around his member and began toying with it as she sat there.

"You know my rule," she said reminding him, though I of course had no idea what that was.

"Yeah, I know...you prefer watching it squirt on you, but that also means that next time..."

"Next time, maybe," Stacy said butting in. "We'll see if there will even be a next time," she stated easily. "It depends on how much you give me this time," she then added obviously toying with him.

I stood there peeking through the hole in the fence reasonably sure they wouldn't even know I was there, provided I didn't make any noise, or any sudden movements that might alert them to the fact I was standing there spying on them. I now watched as Stacy leaned forward taking the young man's cock into her mouth where she proceeded to suck on it lovingly as he braced himself, placing his hands on the top of her head while she did. Standing to the side of me, it made it very easy to see everything she was doing, especially as they were less than ten feet away from where I was actually looking at them.

I was tempted to take out my own stiff cock and jerk off, but I didn't. Bad enough I should get caught looking in the first place, worse if I was to do so standing there with my dick out, so I refrained. But I also knew I'd end up going inside to take care of that later myself after they'd gone back inside, and when I would feel reasonably safe in moving again without having been discovered.

It didn't take long. Either he was already really worked up, which would have been my guess, or she was damn good at sucking cock, though it was very possibly a combination of the two. Moments later he forced himself away from her, Stacy obviously aware of it, and prepared for it herself. Almost immediately she placed the lounge chair she was sitting in, into a layback position.

"Right here Mark...right here, shoot it all over my pussy!"

I stood there watching the young man pumping his prick. In seconds he was squirting thick streams of his spunk against her, most of it landing exactly where she told him to put it, all over her widespread very bare cunt. When he was sure he had milked out every last drop onto her, only then did she look up, still smiling and speak again.

"Ok, time for you to go now," she told him almost immediately, which frankly, took me by surprise. I could see by the pained expression on his face he wasn't ready to leave. "Mark? You promised, you know the deal here. I told you if I let you do anything, that you had to do it the way I wanted it, or there was no deal. So if you'd ever like to feel that again, or see me naked again, then it's time for you to leave...now!"

Obviously he gave in to her demands, though I could see he was damn reluctant to do so. Turning, he went back inside the house, no doubt in order to dress, though I was curious to see if he'd remain behind and peer at her through the windows or something. Minutes later however, I heard the sound of a car starting up next door, and knew that he'd done as she'd requested.

In the meantime, I continued to stand there, more confused, though more intrigued by what I saw her doing next. She was obviously using the kid's spunk to masturbate herself with, smearing a lot of it onto her breasts, which she scooped up with her fingers from her pussy. Though mostly she toyed with her clit, using his fresh juice to further pleasure and tease herself with that way. I felt like my prick was going to poke a hole through my pants as hard as I was, but I still didn't dare move, fearing any movement might give away the fact that I was standing there on the other side of the fence spying on her. As close as she was, and with a perfect eye-view of her wide-open pussy, I was about as horny as I'd ever been, watching the young woman whom I'd seen grow up next door to me, masturbating herself to what turned out to be a very long, very loud, and obviously very intense climax!

Afterwards she lay there for several minutes gradually collecting herself, only then getting up and going back inside the house. I waited even then for an additional minute or two myself before heading back inside as well. I now had a very hard, very stiff and very needful prick that needed attending to. Especially while the images of what I'd just seen and witnessed were still fresh in my mind.

I stopped briefly to gather up the papers I had spread on the table earlier so that they didn't get blown around the yard, and then slipped inside the sliding glass door into the kitchen area. Just as I did that, I heard the sound of the front door bell.

"Great, now what?" I wondered as I quickly repositioned my stiff member into a somewhat better position inside my pants, though even that didn't help matters much as I opened the door, still standing behind it somewhat awkwardly.

"Hi Jim, thought I saw your car in the driveway," Stacy said as she stood there looking at me. "Mind if I come in?"

All she was wearing was a white bikini top and a pair of almost too short cut off Levi jeans. Obviously it hadn't taken her long to dress, nor to decide to come over here after seeing my car in the drive. Curious, I invited her in, though immediately turning to head towards the kitchen area and the safety of the counter top. Though it wasn't at all odd for her to drop in like this, I still found it curiously odd that she had done so, so soon after her boyfriend had left. I couldn't help but wonder if she was worried I might indeed have seen or overheard anything.

"Care for something cold to drink?" I'd asked hurriedly leading her back into the kitchen.

"A cold beer would be nice, if you have an extra one," she told me taking a seat at my kitchen table, which meant I'd be forced to walk over and hand her one.

"Why don't you grab us a beer, and I'll get the glasses," I said giving me a reason to remain hidden as I stood behind the kitchen counter on one side with Stacy now standing on the other. Though even that was only going to be a temporary solution to my obvious problem. Hurriedly I made my way back over towards the kitchen table, glasses in hand as Stacy rejoined me with the beer. She sat smiling at me as she handed me my beer. "Surprised to see you home this early," she began.

"Oh yeah that...had to come home and get ready for a meeting tomorrow, catching a flight out first thing, had some stuff I needed to do and go over before then," I explained to her, though I could hear a bit of a nervous tone in my own voice as I spoke.

"Oh, was just wondering...surprised to look out and see your car in the drive," she said once again. "A friend of mine just left in fact," she then added looking at me for what I knew had to be some indication I was aware of that. I tried to play it safe, though not dumb.

"Yeah, saw his car parked out in front of your place too," I stated. "Didn't hear it leave though," I said smiling back taking a sip of my beer.

"So what DID you hear?" She now asked looking straight at me as she said that, nearly causing me to spew out the sip of beer I'd just taken.

"What do you mean?" I managed to answer back a bit nervously, feeling my face begin to flush even as I said that. Stacy laughed seeing my obvious discomfort, it was a dead giveaway.

"You know, I wasn't a hundred percent sure...until now. But I thought I saw you for a brief moment out on your deck, but when I looked again, I couldn't see you. I wondered after that if you might be somewhere looking through the fence at me...at us," she now added looking for my reaction to that. The only thing I could think of to do was to continue to play dumb, at least she hadn't come right out and accused me of actually spying on her.

"Hmm, I only stepped outside for a moment, like I said, I'm working on a presentation I have to give tomorrow morning." Glancing over on the counter top, I only then saw the pile of documents I'd hurriedly gathered up placing them there a bit hap-hazardly. Stacy had noticed them sitting there too, once again smiling.

"First time for you wasn't it?" she then said.

"Excuse me?"

"Seeing me...naked," she said easily without a hint of embarrassment or anger. "Which surprises me actually," she continued on before I could even respond to that, which I'm not sure I could have with a straight face anyway. "I usually sunbathe out back in the nude all the time, though I don't ever recall seeing you home at the same time that I have, or...when I've had friends over like today," she now added once again judging my face.

"Only briefly," I said continuing the lie, hoping my small admission would be enough. "Which is why I decided to come back inside the house, give you some privacy," I now added.

"Ah huh," she said grinning back sipping her beer. I took another sip of mine smiling back.

"You curious about that?" she asked.

"About what?" I responded still desperately trying to play dumb here, hoping she was only fishing as to what she thought I might have seen, or hadn't seen.

"Why I made Mark leave after dumping his load on me," she said easily looking into my eyes. I knew then she had me dead to rights, and I had no response other than to take another swallow of my beer, wishing I knew what the hell I should say. "Oh for hell's sakes Jim, I know you saw us, I might not have guessed where you were looking at us, but I figured out you must have been. I saw you standing there one moment, and then gone the next. If you'd actually turned and gone back inside, I'd have seen you do that, but I didn't." Once again she laughed. "So...like I said, you curious as to why I made him leave afterwards?"

I knew then she had me, and also knew she wasn't mad at me for looking at her either.

"A little...yes," I freely admitted now.

This time she laughed out loud, finally getting me to confess that I'd been watching her. "You've known me for a few years now," she began once again. "And I've even told you a few things I'd never even tell my parents, but what you don't know is this. I have pure and simply a fascination with watching guys cum. I love seeing their rock hard dick's squirting all that delicious cum juice out, and then I like using it to masturbate with afterwards. Which is the main reason I normally don't suck it down, I prefer watching it squirt instead, though I don't mind doing that too on occasion, especially if I'm not in a position to enjoy it the way I'd prefer to, then I certainly will. But there's just something about it...seeing it, feeling it, watching it leap out of the head of their dicks that really turns me on."

If I thought I was hard before...

"Shit Stacy...not sure this is something you really should be telling me about," I said feeling both uneasy, as well as damn fucking horny hearing her say it.

"Oh? Why not? I thought you'd find it exciting to hear me tell you about it, or do you find that too kinky or too weird instead?"

"It's not that Stacy...it's just that, well...hell, I'm more like your older brother, the little bit we've shared with one another in the past...well that's you know..."

"No different!" She exclaimed. "Well, not really anyway," she said with a half smile on her face, the same one that when she'd used it before on me, had just about turned me inside and out. "It's not like we haven't flirted before, or discussed sex even."

"Discussing it...and seeing you doing it is just a tiny bit different," I then told her.

"Sort of like fantasizing about seeing me naked, and actually seeing me naked?" she asked.

I had to think about that for a moment. "Well yeah...sort of, I guess."

"So you have fantasized about me then." One again she had me, and she knew it. "I've fantasized about you too you know, lots of times in fact. And if you want to know the truth Jim, when I was laying there watching Mark's prick squirting on me? I was actually fantasizing, and wishing that it was yours doing it instead. If it really had been you, I'd have wanted you to stay there and watch me get off using your cum to do it with," she grinned, pausing for a moment, though I am sure she was amused by my open-mouthed look, where no words came to mind that I found I could even utter in response to that. "Would you like to see me do that?" she now asked.

I was still speechless, though my mind was currently in overdrive. I suddenly had this very clear, vivid, obscene image of Stacy laying there, rubbing her cunt, my sperm coating her entire body while she did so.

Maybe it was my lack of a response that she took as a response. Before I even realized it, she had stood, her hands suddenly reaching around behind herself, her white bikini top coming away in her hands. Sitting there staring at those magnificent boobs, I continued to be tongue-tied as she now pulled down on the zipper of her cut off jeans, moments later watching them fall as she stepped out of them, now standing there in front of me entirely nude.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,429 Followers