Daddy, It Doesn't Fit!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her head, changed the angle of my cock, and shoved. I felt her throat flex on my cock as it disappeared. Her hands came up to grab me, but it was too late. Half of my cock was in her mouth, and it was all I could take. I exploded, spilling my milky seed down her throat. She pulled away, coughing and gagging, but I was still cumming. It sprayed all over her face. But I like having my cocked sucked while I cum.

I pulled in her head again, shoving myself into her mouth, leaving it there as I came. Her eyes focused on me as I finished cumming. She swallowed some of it, but most of it was running out of her mouth, over her lips, down her tits.

I let out a tired moan as I finished. She started to pull her mouth away, but I grabbed her head, keeping it on my cock.

"Not yet," I whispered. "Keep sucking"

Her eyebrows scrunched up, but she kept the head of my cock in her mouth, sucking, nibbling on it, rolling her tongue. I was softening up. It had been a long time since I had cum that much. I was nearly shaking, my cock was so sensitive. Soon, I had all I could take and I pulled my cock away from her. She looked up at me again, her tongue running over her lips, cleaning away some of my cum. There was plenty on her chin and tits that needed attention. Some had even run down her navel, caught by her panties.

I pointed at the camera. She seemed to forget she had a line.

"Oh. That's how you suck cock."

I turned off the camera, setting her phone down, sighing. I felt terrible. I had set out to let her suck my cock for a couple of minutes, but I had lost control of myself. "You okay, cupcake?"

She nodded with her lower lip between her teeth. She wiped the cum off her chin with the back of her hand.

"There was a lot of that stuff."

I sat down on the bed, pushing my cock into my jeans, zipping them.

"I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay," she said. "Thanks for doing the video."

"Sure," I said. "I didn't mean to get rough with you."

"It's okay. You were horny, huh?"

"Yeah, I think I was."

"It was fun. You kind of hurt my throat though. Your cock is so big, Daddy. How did Mom ever do it?"

"It takes practice. You had some of it in your throat there for a while."

"I know. I almost puked. I wish you had warned me. I didn't like that."

"I'm sorry, baby."

"If it felt good, I'm glad."

"I wasn't the only one who felt good. I saw what you were doing."

Heather shyly covered her bare breasts with one hand, the other resting on her pussy. "I couldn't help it, Daddy. Your cock really made me wet."

I stood up, laughing softly, and then I kissed the top of her head. "All right. At least we're all done. Let's not talk about this again, okay? Let's just pretend it never happened."

"Okay." She said with a nod.

"I'm gonna hit the sack," I said, moving to the door, pausing. "You're not angry with me, are you?"

"Are you kidding? No way. I owe you one."

"Baby, you don't owe me anything. I just don't want you to hate me."

"Aw, Daddy, never."

"Okay, goodnight, cupcake."

"Night, night, Daddy."

I went to bed with a clear conscience. Yes, I had fucked my daughter's mouth, but she had practically made me do it. I regretted it, yet it was unforgettable. I really hoped we would never speak of it again, though I have to admit, I think I'd do it just the same.

The next morning, Heather got herself off to school, like she always did. She left me behind a couple of eggs, some bacon, OJ, and a note: "That's for the help, Daddy. You're the best."

I ate quick before I sped off to work. I was thinking about the blowjob the whole day, on the phone with customers, talking to my boss, you name it, I was thinking of how good my daughter's mouth felt. When I made it home at 5:00, my daughter ran to me and hugged me.

"Daddy, you're home!"

"Hi, cupcake. How was your day?"

"The best ever! Oh, my God, Daddy, I showed my friends the video, and guess what?"

"Wait, cupcake, I thought we weren't going to talk about that."

"It's just this one thing. They were so, so jealous. They loved your cock. Like, all of them wish they were me right now. And they totally thought I gave a good blowjob too. Can you believe me? They thought I was acting innocent on purpose."

I chuckled. "Wow."

"Come on, I made you a steak dinner to say thanks."

She tugged me along by the hand, setting me down to a steak, popping a can of beer for me.

"They were all asking me what's it like to suck a eleven inch cock. They were asking me if I normally deepthroat it and stuff."

"What'd you tell them?" I asked.

"I told them only sometimes, but I have gag problems, and they said with the size of your cock, it was no surprise. And then they asked me what it's like to get fucked by it."

I shook my head. "Don't you kids talk about normal things anymore?"

Heather rolled her eyes. "Sex is the new normal, Daddy. Anyway, I told them you make me sore every night. Does that sound good? They seemed to buy it."

"Works for me. Anyway, how was school? Learn anything good?" I needed a subject change. She had me thinking about sex again.

"Really good. Just the usual though. You're the best Daddy ever. Do you know that?"

"Well, how many father's would let their daughters suck their cocks?"

"Not many," Heather said with a giggle. "If you ever want me to suck it again just for fun, like as a thank you, you can ask me."

"Whoa, honey. Please, no. I don't think so."

"Why not? You didn't like it?" she said, a pouty frown on her face.

"Of course I liked it, but I'm your father. Come on, now. Don't get me thinking about it. I feel bad enough doing it once."

"Okay, Daddy, I understand."

That was the end of the conversation. We went on like normal, pretending it hadn't happened, but every time I saw my daughter smile, I thought of my cock sliding between those lips. When I saw her cleavage, I remembered her perky tits and perfect little nipples. And how could I stop from remembering that beautiful pussy hidden behind those panties. I admit it. I began masturbating thinking about it. Unfortunately, it just got worse from there. It was a few weeks later, another Sunday, when she dropped the news on me. I should have seen it coming the moment she told me we were having steak for dinner.

"Daddy," she said, "I have a favor to ask."

"What?" I said, gulping.

She looked down. "I have another video to show you."

"No, Heather, no."

She bit her lip. "Daddy, I couldn't help it. We all made another dare."

"I can't let you suck it again. I can't, Heather."

"That's not the dare."

"What?"

"Um, the dare was...who can fuck the best."

"Jesus," I said. "Heather, please, no."

"Daddy, just listen for a second."

"No, Heather, no. A blowjob was one thing, but fucking? Are you crazy? This is your virginity now. It's permanent."

"Just let me talk for a second," she said. "Since the blow job thing, I've become, like, a legend at school. Everyone's seen the video."

"Everyone?" I said loudly.

"Yeah, everyone," she said. "People started sharing it. I have random guys coming up to me and hitting on me now."

"Fucking unbelievable," I said.

"I'm like a star," she said. "And now, the dare is for sex."

"Heather, okay, first off, think about this. You realize what sex means, don't you? Sex is sex. Sex is intimate. Sex is children. Sex is the end of the road."

"I know," she said. "But I have a plan."

"A plan? I don't want to hear the plan. Do I have to keep saying it? I'm your father!"

"I know you are. That's why I have a plan. Do you want to hear it or should I go ask Mr. Jones?"

"Don't do this to me again, baby. Don't threaten to run out and fuck someone just to make me do it."

"Daddy, I have to make a video by tomorrow. I don't have a choice."

I put my face in my hands. "Baby, don't you regret what we did at all?"

"No, of course not. Why, do you?"

"Yes!" I said. "It's immoral."

"But I thought you liked it," she said with a pout. "Don't you think you'd like if we did more?"

"Of course I'd like it, but I'd hate myself in the morning."

"Okay, listen," she said. "I told you I have a plan. If you stop arguing and listen, I'll tell you. See, I kind of figured you were going to react like this."

"Oh, did you?" I said.

"Yeah, so I made a plan that will make it so we don't actually have to fuck."

"Oh, I can't wait to hear this."

"Okay, when I put my fingers in my pussy, I can feel my hymen."

"Yes?"

"So, I was thinking. You could just put the head of your cock in a little bit. Just don't pop my cherry. And then for the rest of the video, I'll shoot it from the side or something, so it blocks the penetration part."

"That's the plan? This is crazy."

"Please, Daddy?" she begged. "Don't make me go ask Mr. Jones again."

I exhaled. "So no real sex?"

"Nope. We can fake it."

"Fuck," I said. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Then you'll do it?" she said excitedly.

"Yes," I said in defeat.

"Yay! Come on. We have to get started."

She took my hand and dragged me to her room. She started to strip without a second thought, pulling her shirt over her head, pushing her pants down, unsnapping her bra. There were her tits again, milky white, the pink nipples pointing at me. Then, she pushed her panties down, standing up, stepping out of them. Her pussy was bald, completely bald. I could see her little clit between her legs, poking out to say hello. Her pussy looked so small.

"Okay, Daddy, come on. Let's get you undressed."

She helped me take off my shirt and unbutton my pants. I pushed them down, my cock already responding to my daughter. Her eyes sparked to see it.

"Shit. I almost forgot how big it is in real life." She looked up. "Daddy, all my friends think you should be in porno movies."

"I'm building my resume."

She giggled, glancing back down at it. "I'm a little worried. I kind of had a small pussy, and this thing is scary."

"We only have to make it look like we're fucking," I said.

"I know, but having just a little bit in me is going to hurt, I think. I don't think I'm built for big cocks."

She reached out, grabbing the shaft. Her hands felt so good on it, even as she tugged on it like an amateur.

"It's so fucking hard," she said. Her fingers ran along the top, pushing it down, letting it pop back up. "It must feel like getting fucked by a crow bar."

"Baby, let's make the movie."

"Okay," she said, climbing onto her bed, crawling over it. It gave me a perfect view of her ass and pussy. She was already getting wet, her lips separating to welcome any nearby cock. She looked so tight. If I didn't know she was a virgin already, I would have suspected. Her little asshole was all pink. I'd never have a chance to get into that. She turned around, sitting on the bed and spreading her legs open. Then she leaned back against her pillows.

"You're going to have to show me how to do this," she said.

I climbed onto the bed, crawling between her legs, my cock bobbing over her. She reached out, running her fingers underneath the shaft.

"You really like playing with that thing, don't you?" I said.

"I do," she said, looking up at me. "It's fun. I wish I had a boyfriend all the time that would let me play with his." She reached down between her legs, running her fingers over her pussy. "Think the head will fit?"

"We're going to have to try. Are you wet enough?"

"I don't know, but I have lube."

She stretched over to her nightstand, opening the drawer producing a little bottle of KY jelly. She squirted some on her hand, rubbing them together, and then she took hold of my cock, rubbing along the length, squeezing and kneading it between her fingers. I grunted. She smiled up at me.

"Like it?"

"Yeah," I said.

She took her hands away, rubbing the left over jelly across her pussy lips. Then she picked up her phone, getting it ready.

"I'm gonna film this time."

"Okay," I said.

"Remember," she said. "Just push the head in and let it stay there for a minute. Then I put the camera off to the side, and you can pull it out, and just pretend to thrust into me. Keep your cock between my legs and no one will see."

"I got it," I said.

"Okay, here we go." She pressed a button, looking into her phone. "I'm Heather and this is how to fuck a giant cock. Stay jealous, girls."

She turned the phone around, grinning at her daddy, aiming it down on her pretty little pussy. Her legs spread open wider. Her hole was so small, my cock hovering over it like a missile. I leaned in closer, grabbing the shaft, lowering it so the head touched her clit.

"Mmm," she mumbled. "Rub my pussy with that fat cock."

Shit, my daughter was talking dirty. They grow up so fast! But I obeyed, pushing down to let the head cross over her wet pussy lips. Her labia spread open for me. The KY was doing its job, making me slippery as I rubbed up and down.

"Oh," my daughter moaned. "That feels good."

I knew she wasn't saying it for the camera now, because her head was back, not watching the phone.

I aimed for her pretty little cunt and pushed forward, the tip of my head trying to force its way inside. She let out a deep moan, looking down. Her legs lifted, arching up, her toes curling.

"Fuck," she said, looking at half of my crown in her cunt. "Stop, stop, stop. Daddy, stop." She put the phone down. "Fuck it's big."

I eased out. "You okay?"

She shook her head. "Your cock is too big. It's not going to fit."

"I was almost there."

She breathed, sitting up, looking at my cock and then looking down at her cunt. "I thought I could take it, but I'm not sure now."

She grabbed my cock, stroking it.

"Is there any way to make it a little thinner?" she asked, looking up at me.

"No, baby."

"What if it got softer?"

"Baby, I'm looking at you naked and your pussy is soaked. I can't get soft."

"Shit," she said, squeezing her hand around it. "It'd be easier if it wasn't so fucking huge."

"Let me try again," I said. I wanted in her pussy now.

"Okay," she said, lying back.

"Here," I said, taking her feet and lifting them up. "Grab your legs and hold them."

She did as she was told, holding her thighs up, her bare feet hanging in the air.

"What about the camera?" she said.

"We can record in a minute. Let me see if I can slip inside you first."

"Okay," she said. "Go real slow with that giant cock of yours. You'll hurt me if you go fast."

"I know," I said. I grabbed my cock again, aiming for her glistening pussy, spread open as she held her legs apart. I tapped on it a few times, running it over her labia, pressing my piss slit against her clit. She moaned.

"I like it when you rub me there. Your cock feels good like this."

"It's inside where I need to get. Ready?"

"Mmm, yeah. Fuck me nice and slow, okay, Daddy?"

I strangled my cock in my hand as I pushed the head forward. She immediately tensed up, groaning.

"Stop, stop!' she said.

But I didn't want to stop. I wanted in. I leaned my weight into her. She yelped loudly, but the head of my cock popped inside her. Her legs came falling down as she groaned. Then she looked down between her legs, seeing my cock head vanish inside her cunt.

"Oh. Oh, God. It's in. Fuck."

"How's it feel?" I asked.

"Oh, huge."

"You're so fucking tight," I said.

She sat up as best she could, keeping her legs spread out. One hand propped her up as the other came down between her legs. She massaged her clit for a moment and then grabbed my shaft, stroking it up and down. I couldn't help myself. I pushed against her a little more

Heather whimpered. "No more. I can't fit anymore inside my little pussy."

"You're so fucking small."

"And you're fucking huge. God, you're a horse." She stopped stroking my shaft. She was still trying to catch her breath. "I don't know if I can get used to this big thing stuck in me."

"Want me to pull it out?"

"No," she said, staring down at it. "It looks good inside. Just don't move it around. It hurts when you move it."

I flexed my cock, making her gasp.

"Daddy! Don't do that. Your cock is too big. You can't move it like that."

I flexed it again and she moaned, her head falling back.

"Stop it," she whimpered.

I was getting horny sitting here with my cockhead buried in her. I wanted more. I hadn't reached her hymen yet and I figured I could get another inch into her.

"Baby, let me see if you can fit anymore."

"Mmm, no," she said, shaking her head. "You're going to pop my cherry if you try to go any farther. It's too big."

"Just a little bit," I said. And then I pushed. She threw her head back, groaning as an inch sank into her. Her little pussy lips were wrapped around me like her mouth had been. "Nuuyhhh! Okay, stop! Please! Ow, fuck."

She was panting as she looked down. She ran her hand along the shaft.

"How could I ever fit this whole thing in me? This is insane. It hurts to have this much."

"You're a virgin. You just need to loosen up."

"God, I can feel you pressing against my hymen."

She stroked the shaft in her fingers, squeezing at the root.

"Ahh," I said. I tried to push forward, but she squeezed hard.

"Nnnnoooo," she said. "Daddy, you're not supposed to try to fuck me, remember? I'm you're little girl. You're trying to save my cherry for my future husband."

"Fuck, you just feel so good."

She started stroking my cock again, her hand running from the root, all the way up to her pussy lips. I pulled back a little, drawing my cockhead out. She looked down, and then I pushed it back in, nice and slow. It made her groan.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, it's fucking ridiculous. God, why can't I have a daddy with a normal sized cock? I have to have the fucking Hulk's cock."

I chuckled and then reached for her pussy, stroking her little clit with my thumb.

"Ohh," she said. "Aren't we supposed to be recording this?"

"Good point. We need to get this done. I can't sit here all night with my cock stuck in your tight little cunt."

"Daddy, you're so dirty."

I pulled it out and she groaned again. She took a breath and then picked up her phone, sighing, looking into it. She looked exhausted.

"Mmm, this is how you fuck. I'm Heather."

She turned it around, facing her pussy. My cock was already shiny with KY jelly and pussy juices. I tapped once on her lips and they unfolded before me. Then I pushed them aside as my cockhead slipped in. Heather let out another groan. Her legs lifted, her toes clenching closed and then spreading wide open. I kept pushing, feeding another inch into her before I felt the resistance of her hymen.

"Fuck! It's so huge. Okay, stop, stop!"

She moved the camera, setting it down on a pillow so it recorded her from the side. She smiled at me, nodding. Her hand was rubbing her clit frantically as I slipped out. Then I moved forward, as if I was penetrating her, letting my shaft run along her slippery pussy lips. She moaned, liking it, her hand resting on top of my shaft, pinning me between her pussy and her palm. I began thrusting back and forth along her cunt. She began humping upward.

"Oh, God," she said. "This feels so fucking good. I love your cock."

She turned her head, looking at the camera.

"It's so fucking big. God, my pussy is tired."

She looked back, grinning at me, her eyes watching as my cock slid between her hand and her pussy lips.

"Fuck me," she said. "Please fuck me."

I was thrusting harder. I really had to cum. I was so hard I was throbbing and it hurt.

"My pussy," she said. "Fuck my pussy...please."

I wasn't sure if she was acting or asking, but she kept humping up against me as I thrust. Her hand came away, reaching up. She began tugging on her nipples again with both hands. My cock continued to slide over her sensitive little clit.