Daddy's Little Tease Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I heard his voice. Gone was the nice lawyer Matt. Back was the sadist.

"Young lady. Turn around."

I slowly shut the drawer and turned to face him, my legs trembling. Matthew was sitting behind his desk, a ruler in hand. He slowly ran his fingers over the instrument, making sure I saw what he was holding.

"Your outfit is too sexy for this school, young lady. And do you know why?"

Ahhh...I got it. My outfit. Schoolgirl. He was the teacher. Oh god yes, one of my favorite fantasies. He was good!

"Um, no Sir. I don't know why."

"Well, for one thing, your skirt is too short. Your blouse is too tight. Your legs are too long. Your heels are too high. You know what you look like? You look like a slut. And this is a respectable place. People pay a lot to come here. This school is...special. And on top of all that, you're a distraction."

He stood up then and his eyes narrowed menacingly. "See....what I mean by....distraction?"

I lowered my gaze and took in the considerable bulge in his crotch. "Ohhh, yes, Sir. I see."

"I have a feeling you know what to do with this erection I've got. Don't you, young lady?"

"Y-yes, Sir."

"Good. I thought you did. That also makes you a slut. Young ladies like yourself shouldn't be having intercourse with other men. Don't you know that causes nothing but trouble?"

"Yes, but I-"

"Come here!" He interrupted. "Kneel!"

I did, and was directly in front of his dress pants, filled out so nicely with a tremendous hard-on. Matthew, in teacher role, grabbed my hair and pressed his cock against my lips. I could feel the definition even through his trousers.

"I think you should call me Mr. Trenton for this scene," he whispered.

"Yes, Mr. Trenton," I managed.

He pulled my head back, forcing me to look directly into his eyes. "Brei, I have noted your attire. In the future, you will only wear what I tell you to wear. Otherwise you'll get into trouble. I won't report you today, but you know you want a good grade in my class. Don't you?!?"

"Yes, Mr. Trenton."

"Good. I thought as much." He released my hair and walked around his desk, sitting in his chair once again. "So...you know that I can put a price on that good grade. So I'll be blunt. You crawl your way over here, give me a decent blowjob, and I'll think about a 'B'. You've made me hard, you've tempted me, and now you've got to pay. Deal?"

"Yes, Mr. Trenton. That's a deal," I said, even as I crawled across his office floor until I was directly in front of his chair. He leaned back to give me more room and, remembering his reaction to Sabrina's fingers last Saturday night, I drew his zipper down with my teeth. His swift intake of breath let me know that he liked it.

His cock popped out, a thick rigid pole. I gently stroked the length with my fingertips, reveling at the way it throbbed at my touch. The veins stood out thickly and there was a spot of precum at the tip.

I worked my tongue around in my mouth to work up more saliva, then I lowered my head to his crotch. I tasted the saltiness of his seeping liquid, and that added to the slipperiness of his head. I flicked my tongue underneath the head of his prick, working my lips lower and lower on his shaft. I felt his cock hit the back of my throat, gagged a little, but controlled it. I took a deep breath and lowered myself all the way onto his cock, letting it go down my throat. I felt my throat stretch, felt his cock throb, and I sucked my way back up to his head, breathing through my nose again.

"Oh very good," he groaned.

His whole dick was wet now, slippery, and I jacked off the base of his cock with my right hand, fondling his balls with my left. Every so often I'd let the length of him back into my mouth and down my throat, moving faster and faster. His hips started bucking up at me. And then he pulled me off his cock.

"You get an 'A' if I can fuck you. On the other hand, if you don't let me, I'll tell everyone what a slut you are. Deal?"

I was horny as anything and was all too glad to hear him say it. And geez, even if I had doubts, I didn't wonder twice if he'd actually blackmail me like that. I knew him.

I nodded and got up quickly to bend over the desk. He hiked up my skirt and I heard the sound of ripping material as he disposed of my thong. I saw him drop it into his bottom desk drawer and kick it closed. Then I thought of nothing else but his cock as it slowly pushed its way into my hot wet cunt.

I groaned. God, he felt so good. Even better than when he'd fucked my ass. I thrust my hips back up at him and tried to keep from crying out.

"Shhhhhhhh...we don't want any of the other teachers to hear now, do we?" he warned.

"No, Mr. Trenton."

He began to thrust faster and I gripped the desk with my left hand, teasing my clit with my right. I could feel his balls slapping my hand with each stroke. I felt the pressure building deep inside me, could feel the walls of my cunt grip his cock with each thrust. The room was filled with the sound of fucking, the wet slick suction sounds. Our breaths were coming in pants and I bit my lip to keep from moaning.

I was getting close. And I could tell he was too. I felt his cock stiffen even more, and his hips jerked more rapidly, his thrusts becoming much more punctuated. "Oh..." he said softly.

I felt my orgasm mounting. "Oh god, Mr. Trenton, may I cum?"

"Yes, Brei," he panted and then, "oh, god, I'm gonna fill you up. Uh. Uh. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I felt him spurting inside and my pussy clenched. "Oh god, oh god, oh god.........oh fuck...." I whispered, my orgasm washing over me in waves. "Huh...huh....huh...huh...." God, it was so hard to be quiet. I bit my lip to silence myself and the tremors kept flowing through my body. I came so hard around his dick, and when he withdrew I nearly fell, so weak were my knees.

He handed me a tissue and I cleaned up. "I'm keeping your underwear."

"Ok....god, that was so good."

"Good! I liked it too. And by the way, you get an 'A+'!"

I smiled. Matthew dipped his head to mine and kissed me, a long, soft sensuous kiss, his tongue swirling in my mouth, making my senses reel. "You please me, slut."

That was more of a compliment than I ever thought he'd give, "Thank you, Sir."

"You're welcome."

I turned to leave but he stopped me short. "Brei...now about your dress. First of all, you will not dress so slutty. Not at this office. Not at work. You're working on your career here, and you want a good image. Skirts must be just-above-the-knee length or longer. No cleavage. No braless nipple looks. No tits hanging out. No five inch heels. Save them for your father. And speaking of him...how is your dear dad? You fucked him yet?"

"Oh no, Sir."

"Well, you'd best get on it. Tempt the bastard. Ask Sabrina if you don't know how."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. So you understand the clothes. Oh, but underneath, never wear underwear, and always wear stockings and garter belts. Never full hose. And I like your bras. They're nice. You can be a slut underneath...for me...but for everyone else you'll be a nice girl. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. And one more thing. You insulted Sister Anne the other day when you used the Lord's name in vain. Someday you're going to apologize in person and I want you to be prepared for what you'll say. Is that clear?"

"Y-yes, Sir." Damn him, I thought. He was the one who'd made me swear in the first place. Oh well. No matter.

"You may go now."

Sabrina was on the phone when I walked out of Matthew's office. She hung up and gave me a once over. "Was good, huh?"

I giggled. "Oh...uh...yeah."

We chatted some more about various subjects and she told me in more detail how to go about giving my dad some glances of the more personal parts of my body without being too obvious. Soon, it was time to go home.

I stopped by the video place for a movie on my way home. I picked out a new release that had gotten good reviews. I also picked up a bottle of wine, partly to calm my nerves, partly to relax my dad. I intended to start making him think of me as more than his daughter.

I got home and changed my clothes. I heard my dad come in and we met in the hall as I made my way to the kitchen. We exchanged hellos and I watched the way his ass moved as he made his way to the shower. Then I had the surprise of my life. He paused in the doorway and as he turned, his robe parted and I got a full-on look at his dick. I flushed immediately, tried to tear my eyes away, but couldn't. Was I imagining things, or did his cock begin to harden as he stood there? I lifted my gaze to his and realized that he'd caught me staring. He mumbled something about taking a shower, then he turned and shut the door.

'My god,' I thought. My cunt was throbbing. He looked pretty well hung, and he'd definitely responded to my presence quite nicely. Maybe he did want me. I fairly ran to the kitchen and downed a glass of wine. Soon I was feeling a bit more calm, but still horny as ever.

My dad and I had a nice supper, not too strained though the feeling was there. We both made an effort to keep up the conversation, and the wine definitely helped. I did the dishes quickly and invited Dad to watch the movie I'd gotten.

As he readied the VCR, I slipped up to my room to change. I'd bought a short lounging gown at the lingerie shop downtown last week and tonight I'd wear it. It was made of lavender cotton, and it was form-fitting but not ultra tight. It was also quite short. I bent over in front of my mirror and grinned when I saw that not only my ass showed plain as day, but also my swollen pussy lips. This would be fun!

I walked back into the living room and glanced at my dad, noting that he was appropriately bug-eyed at my outfit. God, he was a bit of a pushover actually. 'He should really put up more of a fight,' I thought.

I moved to the VCR and pretended to fiddle with the tape. I needed to read the fine print, so I bent over, right in front of dad. I heard his breath stop, then start again with sort of a choked gurgling sound. I nearly laughed.

I popped in the tape, stood up and walked to the couch as if nothing had ever happened. The movie began and I was rather disappointed. It was too romantic for my tastes and my mind began to wander. I thought of the book my dad was reading, and wondered if he'd actually have the guts to dom a woman, like really control her and hurt her. Like Matthew.

I began to get aroused and tilted my body away from Dad. He couldn't see me, so I moved the fingers of my hidden hand closer to my pussy. Just then a sappy love scene came on the TV. And that got my mind reeling.

In my mind, it was me in the movie, and it was my dad fucking me. But he wasn't just fucking me. He was rape-fucking me so hard that I screamed. And I was tied with a hundred feet of rope. I couldn't move. The clamps on my nipples hurt so bad and I could feel them harden with the thought.

I moved my hand slightly and began to fuck myself with my fingers. My thumb rubbed insistently on my clit. Faster. Harder. I pictured my dad fucking me even harder, and I held myself still, pretending I was tied.

And I peaked. Right there, with my own dad not five feet away. I climaxed. I bit my lip as my cunt spasmed around my fingers. It was a short cum, and a controlled one, but it took the edge off my horniness.

I sighed and straightened myself out. The movie ended and we each went to bed.

Thursday flew by as things were pretty busy at the office. I stopped at the mall after work and found some surprisingly nice suits for work, feminine and professional, but not slutty-looking. And I bought some new lingerie for underneath those suits, as well as more appropriate shoes. I'd save all my slut clothing for my slut play, as Matthew had directed. I'd read on the net of certain clubs in the bigger towns, sex clubs. I wondered if there was one here. I'd have to remember to ask Sabrina. That would be a good out for my slut side.

I got home before Dad and took a quick shower. I put my new clothing in my closet and moved all my slut clothes to the back, where they would stay until called upon. I slipped on a tank top and dispensed with the bra since I wanted Dad to see my tits to their fullest. I pulled on a pair of low hipster jeans, throwing a short blouse on over my tank so I wouldn't be too obvious. I hurried down the stairs when I heard Dad grind into the driveway. I greeted him at the door and knew my nipples got appropriately hard.

Later in the evening Dad gave me the perfect opportunity. He told me he had a headache, and I offered to give him a back massage. I began with his neck, working my way over his shoulders. I then asked him to lie down so I could have better access.

He complied, lying face down in the living room. I began to knead his back, his shoulders, his neck. I positioned myself so that I straddled his ass. I let my hips rock gently on his buttocks as I ran my hands over his back underneath his shirt. I wasn't sure what I was hoping would happen, but I increased the rhythm of my strokes and I heard his breathing quicken. Soon I felt his hips move slightly, like he was humping the floor. I pretended I didn't notice, but my jeans flooded with wetness. Was he......? And then he grunted. Twice. 'Oh my god,' I thought. My dad just climaxed. I kept my voice even as I asked him if his headache was gone. He looked really sheepish and answered in a shaky voice that yes, it was. That confirmed my thoughts. I'd heard of strippers doing that, but wow....the experience was something else. And I'd never actually touched his cock. I was only grinding on his ass. I couldn't believe it.

I went to bed and got myself off. At the moment of climax, I pictured myself behind my dad, who was on all fours on the floor. I was fucking his ass with a huge strap-on. In my mind he spurted all over the floor as I climaxed, thrusting the dildo hard into his ass. Wow. I grinned as I drifted off to sleep.

On Friday Matthew commented on my outfit. He said he liked my clothes and he called me into his office to see what I was wearing underneath. I lifted my skirt to show him the lacy garter belt. It was ivory and heavily jeweled, and was cut low so that it showed off my cunt like a picture frame. The ivory lace topped stockings were attached to the garter straps. My bra matched the ivory lace.

"Very nice, Brei. Very nice."

"Thank you, Sir."

"How's the daddy seduction coming along?"

I told him about the massage the night before and he chuckled. "Brei, you're quite a little seductress aren't you? But you're bored. I can tell it. You need someone to take charge. You need pain. You need danger. You need surprise."

"Yes, Sir. Yes, I do. That's....well, that's all exactly what I want."

He nodded. "And you shall get it. In due time. Now, back to work!"

I was hoping for a quick fuck and I'm sure he knew it, the bastard. I was so horny and swore lightly under my breath as I made my way back to my desk.

Sabrina and I made plans to meet at the mall the next day, and we parted on that thought. "Wear something sexy," Sabrina called out after me. I laughed and said that I would. After all, Matthew hadn't said anything about my clothing outside of work, so I figured that as long as it was still in good taste, I'd be alright.

Dad was not home yet when I arrived there, and I made my way straight to his bedroom to look at more pictures of my mom. I stopped when I glanced at the VCR though, since the light was blinking and the indicator said there was a tape inside.

"Hmmmm...let's see what Daddy's been up to? Porn?" I giggled.

As the tape began to play and I saw my mom getting beaten, fucked, abused...by some YOUNG BOY, I sat there in shock. So she did cheat on Dad. Or maybe he knew and didn't care. I didn't know. But if there was one thing I DID know...I intended to find out about this secret life of hers and I wanted to know it all.

To be continued... Readers: Please remember to send feedback, below.