Daddy's New Slut

Story Info
She's a horny virgin eager to submit to daddy's cock.
5.6k words
4.44
637k
375
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,198 Followers

All my life it'd just been daddy and me. According to the story I was told, my parents were lovers, my mother got pregnant, and when I was born she dumped me with daddy and disappeared. Daddy doesn't know that I know the full story. He was 25 and working at my mother's high school. He's a builder and they were building a new library and swimming pool. She was an 18-year old cheerleader and he seduced her and took her virginity behind some bushes next to the teachers' car park.

By the time I was 18 years old I was also a cheerleader. I went to the same school that she went to and daddy's construction company has added more buildings to it since I was born. I'd seen photos of my mother at school, but I'd never met her. As far as I knew, my grandparents moved away from our town soon after I was born.

Daddy had never married. He always said that I was the only woman in his life. Well, that might be an exaggeration because at nearly 44 years of age he was a good looking guy and I'd lost count of how many girlfriends he'd had. He liked them young. I don't think I'd seen him with any woman over the age of 25, and most of them seemed to be around 20. He didn't seem to have a specific "type" that he went for, other than the fact that they were young, wore skimpy outfits and enjoyed sex – sluts, in other words. He built our house so that he and I had one wing each, at opposite ends of the house. But even with the kitchen, his study, the family room, the living room and the dining room between us, some nights I could still hear him fucking women he'd picked up in various places.

Not too long after my 18th birthday I was hungry for a midnight snack and walked into the kitchen to find daddy having his cock sucked by a girl who used to be a year above me in school. They couldn't see me so I lingered in the doorway for a long time, curiously watching this girl sucking my daddy's cock. She looked as though she knew exactly what she was doing. Daddy's cock looked huge to me, but she still managed to get all of it inside her mouth. When he came, he squirted his milky cum all over her face and tits. Then they disappeared to his bedroom and I spent the next hour listening to them fucking. By the sounds of her moans, daddy must be very good in bed.

I returned to my bed with my pussy on fire. I'd been masturbating for some time by then, but I'd never done the real thing. My friends and I had watched some porn movies and looked up pictures on the Internet so I knew what fucking looked like and what I was supposed to do and have done to me. One by one, my friends had lost their virginities, but I still hadn't done it. Much as daddy loved to bring home and fuck sluts, he had strict rules for me to follow and he made sure I never broke my curfew and he scared the living daylights out of all of my dates before letting them take me out.

One day I came home from school, still wearing my cheerleading outfit, and daddy was drinking coffee with two business associates in the kitchen. I kissed daddy, the way I always do, and said hello to the two men. I could see their eyes slowly taking in every aspect of my body. My long legs were completely on show with the short cheerleading skirt and the tight top didn't leave much to the imagination when it came to my c-cup tits. My cheerleading uniform is one piece so it doesn't show my midriff, but it's so tight that it was obvious that I have a slim waist and flat stomach.

Daddy could also see the two men's looks and scowled at them before telling me to go do my homework. I was about to tell him that it was Friday and I had no homework, but one look from daddy made me go to my bedroom. I sat and sulked for a while. I loved the way men looked at me when I was dressed in my cheerleading uniform, the only time I got to wear such tight and revealing clothes. I wanted them to look at me, desire me, and touch me. Life was so unfair. Daddy fucked every slut he could find, but I was still a virgin and I didn't want to be. I was horny. I wanted a cock inside me.

When daddy's associates finally left I heard him approaching my bedroom.

"Kayla," he said as he opened my door. "I don't want you to run around in your cheerleading uniform outside school, is that clear?"

"We'd just had practice and we overran," I protested. "There wasn't time to shower!"

"But there would've been time to put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants."

"It's too warm for those!"

"I don't care if it's 100 degrees outside. I don't want my daughter running around looking like some kind of slut!"

"What's wrong with looking like a slut, daddy?"

"Girls who look like sluts generally turn into sluts."

"So what's wrong with that? Sluts have always been good enough for you."

"I'm an adult and you're a child!"

"I'm an adult too, daddy. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm 18 years old. I'm a woman now, with a woman's desires and it drives me nuts that all my friends have started fucking their boyfriends but you scare away every single boy who tries to date me."

"So your sweet and innocent looking girlfriends are fucking boys and you want to be just like them, eh?" Daddy stopped and shook his head. "What's wrong with you girls?"

"What do you mean, daddy?"

"Why are you hankering for those inexperienced teenage cocks when you can have real men to satisfy you properly?"

"It's not like I'm allowed to go out to the places where you pick up your sluts. How am I supposed to meet a real man?"

"How, indeed?" daddy laughed. "I guess you'll just have to stay a virgin a little longer then."

"Unless..."

"Unless WHAT, Kayla?"

"Unless I fuck you, daddy..."

"Kayla..." Daddy's voice had that tone that usually meant that I was about to get into big trouble. "This is not funny."

"I'm not trying to be funny, daddy. I'm serious. I want to fuck you, daddy."

"But that's wrong, and you know it."

"Fuck wrong, daddy! I want my first time to be good. I want my first time to be with a man who can satisfy me and who won't hurt me. Who better than my own daddy?"

"But Kayla, baby..."

"No but, daddy! Look at me! Don't you desire my body? Don't you want to touch my naked skin and be the first cock in my virgin cunt?"

I was getting flustered and started pulling off my cheerleading uniform. Daddy watched me as my underwear went the same way. I stood before him with my firm tits, crowned by dark pink nipples, my shaved pussy that was so wet I was sure he could smell it.

"You're so sexy, baby," daddy whispered and I could see the bulge in his jeans. "Daddy wants to fuck you so bad, but it's not right."

"Fuck me, daddy," I said and lay down on my bed. "Make your baby a woman."

I lay on my back and parted my legs. I could feel the cool air on my hot pussy. Daddy's eyes were on my wet opening. I reached down and massaged my clit.

"You're such a hot fucking slut," daddy said and adjusted his crotch.

"Just the kind of woman for you then," I smiled.

"You have no idea, baby."

"Then take me, daddy. Fuck your baby!"

"I will fuck you," daddy said and pulled his shirt off. "But only once you've understood and accepted the rules."

"What are the rules, daddy?"

"The rules are that if we fuck now, you become my new slut. As my slut, you fuck me and only me. As my slut, you sleep in my bed and welcome my cock inside your cunt whenever I want to put it there. As my slut, you're happy to suck my cock whenever I want my cock sucked. As my slut, you wear slut clothes picked out by me when we're together and whatever outfits I think are suitable when we're not. As my slut, you only masturbate when I tell you to. As my slut, you perform household tasks naked if I want you to. As my slut, you will come to my work for fucking or sucking if I summon you. As my slut, you keep your hair long and its natural blonde colour. As my slut, you will always be perfectly groomed, free of pussy hair. As my slut, you obey my rules. Is that clear?"

"If I become your slut, will I be your only slut?"

"You will be my main slut, baby," daddy smiled and stepped out of his jeans and boxers, showing me his cock in its full glory. "That means that you're the one I fuck unless I feel like fucking two or three sluts at a time, then I'll let you help me pick out the others and then we all fuck each other."

"You want me to fuck other women?"

"Other sluts, baby. And only when I'm there to enjoy the action. Any other questions?"

"I don't think so."

"OK then," daddy was stroking his hard cock and I could see his precum glistening. "What will it be? Are you prepared to obey by the slut rules or are you going to stay daddy's good little virgin girl until you graduate from high school?"

"I want to be your slut, daddy."

Daddy smiled broadly. "Then we fuck, baby. I'm going to show you what sex with a real man is like. Come with me."

Daddy walked out of my room, stark naked, and I followed him, my tits bouncing as I hurried behind him, not used to being let out of their bra-prison. We went into daddy's bedroom, which is dominated by a huge bed with satin sheets. Daddy grabbed a remote control and lay down on the bed.

"Suck daddy's cock, Kayla," he said with a smile.

"I'm not sure how to," I said insecurely.

"That's OK, baby, you'll learn. Just don't use your teeth and get help from your hands if you need. Daddy's going to film you. We have home movies of all your firsts so I think we should have one of your first fuck too."

I heard a mechanic sound as four strategically placed cameras were revealed from their hiding places. I could feel the juices dripping down the insides of my thighs as I crawled up on daddy's bed and wrapped my hand around his hard shaft for the first time. I looked into daddy's eyes and he nodded encouragingly. I parted my lips and let the tip of my tongue touch his swollen cockhead. I licked up his precum and tasted it. Daddy smiled at me.

I got bolder. I was on all fours, with my tits resting on daddy's thigh as I licked his balls. There was a soft spot between them that I teased with my tongue and daddy groaned as I did that.

"Are you sure you've never sucked another cock before, baby?" daddy panted.

"Never," I said with a smile. "You're my first cock, but I've watched a lot of porn and I have plenty of ideas of what to do."

"That's my girl," daddy chuckled.

I licked the length of daddy's shaft and then I finally wrapped my lips around him and sucked. His cock wasn't as big as some of the cocks in the porn flicks had appeared, but he's a good 7 inches and very thick. I started bobbing my head up and down, letting his cock slide across my wet lips. I could hardly breathe for his size, but I didn't care. I loved the taste of my daddy's cock in my mouth. I tried swallowing and I could hear that daddy liked the feeling. I tried to get him deep into my throat, but knew that I'd have to work on that.

Daddy kept stroking my hair as I continued sucking his cock. Ever so often I'd let go of it and lick and suck his balls instead, giving his cock a hand job while my mouth was busy elsewhere, but I kept missing his hard shaft in my mouth and kept returning to it.

"Daddy's gonna cum soon, baby," he panted. "This time I want you to swallow your daddy's cum like a real slut. Just keep sucking, don't stop!"

I did as I was told and then I felt it. There was a small vibration against my tongue and then his jism filled my mouth. I didn't let go of his cock and he kept squirting his milk. Then he finished cumming and he pulled my head off his cock. I swallowed and opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue the way I'd done as a little girl when I had to prove that I'd taken all my medicine.

"You will be a great slut for your daddy," he smiled and pulled me into his arms. Then we kissed for the first time. His tongue invaded my mouth where his cock had just been and his hands caressed my tits.

Daddy slowly rolled us over until my body was pinned underneath his. He kissed me again and then he slowly started working his way down my body, leaving a trail of feather light kisses as he got further down. He stopped at my tits and wrapped his lips around one nipple while squeezing the other between his fingers. I felt the fire spreading from my chest to my pussy as he sucked and bit my nipple. He then changed and started sucking on the other nipple, kneading my tits while he was at it. I could hardly breathe anymore. Daddy was making me feel so good.

Then he let go of my tits and I moaned in protest. Daddy just chuckled and kissed his way across my stomach, stopping to investigate my bellybutton with his tongue. His hands parted my thighs wide as his lips got closer to my lower lips. Then he'd reached his destination. I looked down and saw the big smile on his face before he gave me that first intimate kiss. His lips on mine and then his tongue found its way into my virgin hole. I couldn't hold back. Having sucked daddy's cock and endured the most exquisite journey of his lips I was on fire. My body spasmed and I cried out with surprise and passion as daddy gave me my first orgasm.

He didn't move until I'd stopped cumming and then he broke the contact between our lips, looked up at me and smiled.

"Your pussy cum is delicious, Kayla," he said. "You're the most wonderful little slut your daddy has ever tasted."

He kissed his way along the insides of my thighs, setting me on fire again. Then he parted my pussy lips with his fingers and wrapped his lips around my engorged clit. I cried out loud. I couldn't believe just how much such intense pleasure could actually hurt. It wasn't painful, but it felt better than anything I'd ever experienced before. I didn't know what to do with myself. My head was thrusting from side to side, wanting him to put me out of my misery and making me cum again at the same time as I never wanted the intense pleasure to end.

Then I felt a finger inside my cunt, followed by a second finger. Daddy was finger fucking me while performing magic on my clit. I wrapped my legs around him. I rocked my hips up and down, wanting more, wanting release... Daddy kept teasing me, biting my clit, withdrawing his fingers only to insert them again. He found my magical spot. With a wail I came again, spraying his fingers with my cum.

Daddy waited until I'd calmed down again and then he moved up my body once more and fed his fingers to me. I licked my juices off them as he kissed me.

"My little Kayla slut likes her own pussy juice," he mused and started kneading one of my tits again.

"I love you, daddy," I sobbed, overwrought with emotions from the orgasms he'd just given me and the fact that I was still as horny and loving the feeling of his hard cock against my hips.

"I love you too, Kayla," he replied and kissed me deeply. "I'm going to love having you for my slut. Nothing could be more perfect. But in order for you to be my slut, we have to fuck... Are you ready, baby? Are you ready to take daddy's cock in your cunt?"

"Please daddy," I begged him. "Fuck me!"

"I will, baby. I will fuck you real good, my beautiful little slut. Get on your hands and knees for daddy."

I did as I was told and daddy placed a pillow under my chest, then he gently pushed me forward so that my chest was resting on the pillow and my ass was in the air, my pussy exposed and ready for his cock. He got on his knees behind me and started caressing my ass. I moaned into the pillow. Then I felt his hard shaft against my wet slit. He ran his cock back and forth along my slit. I kept moving my hips to get him inside me, but he held me back. Daddy was in charge. Daddy would decide when I'd finally feel his cock inside me.

Then the time came. Daddy's fat cockhead rested against my virgin hole. He slowly started pushing. I started hurting and cried into the pillow. Daddy just kept pushing. Then I felt it. He ripped through me and impaled me on his thick piece of meat and I cried with pain. Daddy held onto my hips with a strong grip. I thought the pain would never go away, but it did. Just as suddenly as it had started it was replaced with a throbbing hunger for more. I pushed my hips back and daddy knew that I was horny again.

As he started rocking into my tight, wet cunt from behind, daddy reached down and slowly pulled me up against his chest. He cupped my tits and started tweaking my nipples as he fucked me. I moaned with delight. This was better than anything I'd ever imagined or fantasised.

"If you reach down and massage your clit it'll feel even better," daddy whispered in my ear, between his kisses on my neck.

I did as I was told and he was right. It was bliss. Ever so often I reached further and felt his pussy juice covered cock sliding in and out of my cunt.

"Oh daddy," I moaned. "Oh daddy, this is wonderful."

"You like being fucked by daddy, my little slut?"

"Oh yes," I panted. "Don't ever stop."

Daddy started fucking me faster. His fast, deliberate strokes filled me to the brink each time. My moans got louder. I knew that I was going to cum again. I tried to hold it back, but daddy encouraged me. Soon I felt my cunt contracting hard around his cock as I was possessed by my most intense orgasm so far. But daddy didn't stop. Daddy was nowhere near done.

As soon as my orgasm ebbed away, daddy pulled out of my cunt and lay on his back. He motioned for me to straddle his hips, which I did, impaling myself on his shaft once more. With his hands on my hips, daddy showed me how to ride him. For a while he lay back and watched me fuck him. Then he got tired of watching and started playing with my tits again. He kissed them. He licked them. He sucked on them. He bit them. He drove me to insanity with his teasing tongue. He reached down and started caressing my clit as I rode him faster and faster, making sure I went down all the way every time, filling myself completely with his cock.

We were both breathing heavily by now. I saw a dark look in daddy's eyes that I didn't recognise. I saw his gritted teeth. I was sure he was on the verge of cumming. This turned me on even more. I picked up the speed. He responded by teasing my clit even harder and sucking my nipple even more. We were locked in a sensuous battle, each trying to give the other more pleasure.

I surrendered first. I slammed down and let my cunt grip his cock tight and I cried out with passion. First then did daddy let go, shooting his cum straight up my womb, letting my cunt milk him dry. I collapsed on top of him and he slowly rolled us over and kissed me. I felt his cock shrinking inside me and then he popped out, opening the floodgates of our combined cum juices. He reached for his remote controls and turned the cameras back off.

"Kayla, my dear little slut," he whispered in my ear. "I love you so much. We're one now, nothing will ever tear us apart."

"Yes, daddy," I smiled. "I'm yours."

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I must have turned over during the night because when I woke up I was spooned in daddy's embrace and I could feel his hard cock against my ass as his hands played with my tits and his lips kissed my neck.

"Is daddy's little slut awake now?" he whispered against my neck.

"Yes, I am," I replied and turned my head to receive his kiss.

"Then it's time to fill your cunt again."

Daddy pulled my leg up and his cock slid straight inside my wet cunt. He started fucking me slowly, with long strokes. There was none of the urgency from the previous night. This was a different kind of fucking. This was the slow, tender and sensual morning fuck that I was to get so accustomed to. It seemed to last forever, slowly building up to something so amazingly powerful and more beautiful than anything I could have imagined. I cried as I finally reached my orgasm and my cunt started milking daddy's balls dry. We stayed like that and fell asleep, cock in cunt.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,198 Followers
12