Death By Fucking Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee Dee could tell how I was reacting to her, and I could see she wasn't displeased. She was having the exact effect on me she wanted to have, I guess. I can't help it if I find her irresistible. She is irresistible.

She said "Donnie, you got a little ahead of our plan, didn't you? I thought we were going to start with step 1 and here you are at step 6 already. Are you two ready for dinner, yet? I'm hungry. Donnie, I'm sorry, but I'm too hungry to wait until Andrew goes down on you. You'll just have to wait for that."

Donnie turned crimson. "I can't believe you said that horrible thing to me, Dee Dee. What will Andrew think of me?"

Dee Dee laughed. "Now it occurs to you to worry what Andrew will think of you? Honey you can close the barn door but the horse is already gone. Andrew already knows you're a slut."

"Dee Dee! How can you say that about me? That's just mean."

I put my arms around Donnie again and tried to calm her down. "She thinks you're a slut? Donnie, Dee Dee gave me a blow job in the conference room at work. You must have taken slut lessons from her."

Now it was Dee Dee's turn to turn crimson. "Andrew you are a pig. How could you tell her such intimate things about us?"

I laughed and reached over and pulled her to me. I had one beautiful naked blonde wrapped in my left arm, and a second identical beautiful naked blonde wrapped in my right arm.

I said "As long as you're my sluts, that's all that matters to me."