Dream Christmas

Story Info
Tristin and Lucas experience dream play.
3.3k words
4.29
6.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tristin felt his warm, strong hands moving up her thighs, gently pushing them apart. She let them go, keeping her eyes closed as he continued to kiss his way up her right calf. His smooth skin was felt as he raised the other leg hooking her knee over his shoulder. He continued his slow decent, and Tristin found herself moving her hips, pulsing with anticipation. Still not wanting to wake up fully and ruin the moment.

He took her leg off and began placing wet kisses up the other thigh to the edge of her labia. Teasing. She was already wet with eagerness and anticipation. Still slowly undulating her hips. She willed herself to be calm. Pinning back both knees towards the bed, he licked across her folds, opening them. Tristin uncontrollably bucked harder.

"You are so wet for me. Always, so wet for me." He said into her pussy, while he blew cool air into it.

She reached down and put her hands in his long dark brown hair. It was tied back in a messy knot keeping it out of his face.

"I'm going to taste you and fuck you with my fingers until you scream for me to make to let you cum. I am going to make you wait for me though. When I decide you are ready, I will enter you slowly and drive you wild with need."

With that, his mouth pierced her clit, sucking and licking. Tristin gasped and dropped her head further back on the bed. Her hands gripped his hair tighter and he assaulted her clit. He took one finger and rubbed her opening before plunging inside.

"Oh god," was all she could say out loud. In her head thoughts were going wild. How hot he made her feel by the way he controlled the night. How he spoke to her so openly. She, herself, could barley squeak out an, 'I like that,' let alone actually say what she wanted a man to do to her. She could turn a guy on, tease him, taste him, please him, but talk erotically to him, nope, not a word.

Tristin snapped back into the present and bucked hard against his mouth, as he put another finger inside. "You're so tight. I can't wait to fill you up and hear you scream. When you cum, over and over." With each word he drove his fingers in harder, deeper, making her raise her hips up even more, begging.

I want it all. Fuck me hard. Fuck me now. Is what she was thinking but couldn't get herself to say, feeling foolish. All that could be heard was her quickening breathing and moans as he stroked her g-spot and sucked on her clit.

Knowing she needed more and wanted release, Tristin grabbed his head, pushing him harder against her clit. Needing the pressure and quickening pace on her clit to find it. She was getting closer and held onto him, fucking his face with fervor, while his fingers were pumping inside of her with the same speed.

"Don't stop. Don't stop." She spoke between breaths as her insides squeezed down in his fingers.

He pushed back and broke her hold. His bravado was palpable and cocky half smile could be seen through his trimmed beard. Looking up at her, "I told you to wait for me."

Tristin woke with a start. Heart racing, wet, pulsing, still needed release.

Drrrrrrrr. Drrrrrrrr. Drrrrrrrr.

Reaching over she grabbed her vibrating phone off the nightstand. "Hi mom." She didn't even need to look. No one called at this hour but her, always forgetting, Tristin now lived on the West coast. "What's up? My alarm hasn't even gone off yet."

"Oh just making sure you are doing alright out there in San Diego. Are you making friends, boyfriends?" She trailed off. The subtle hint wasn't missed.

"Only in my dreams," Tristin mumbled. "I work all day. I don't have a lot of time to meet people. I'm good mom. Look, my alarm is about to go off, so I will let you go."

"Wait Honey, why don't you try finding a date on the internet. Your cousin Haley just met a nice man and they have been dating for a few months now. We met him at Thanksgiving. You know the Holiday you were too busy to visit during. Christmas is coming and I think it would be good for you to have someone. You could bring with him when you fly home."

"I love you mom, but I'm not going to find a good man on the internet. Its full of penis pictures and whores. I don't even know where to start. Gotta go." Tristin hung up without listening for a good bye, knowing hers mom's chin was on the ground and jumped in the shower. Her dream had left her hot, swollen, and more frustrated then even her mother could make her. He had been in her dreams for the past few weeks, always something new, different, pushing her boundaries.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need." Tristin's phone alarm went off, buzzing along to the sounds of the Season. She signed loudly into the tiled wall knowing she needed to get herself a dildo, soon.

++++

Lucas stretched as he uncoiled himself from his hotel office chair. They were not made for people six foot four. It was past one am and any work he did at this point was going to be subpar. He needed to get some sleep before tomorrows meetings, and then make an appearance at the company Christmas party, before taking the redeye back home. Sleep was something he almost didn't recognize these days. Being in a hotel for the past week didn't help. During the few hours he managed to get, he hadn't been sleeping well. He needed to get back to the East coast. The warm weather and toned tanned bodies were messing with his head.

Only the fuzzy dim light from the alarm clock could be seen from underneath his t-shirt, as Lucas jolted upright in bed. He squinted trying to get his bearings. The quiet knock sounded again on the outside door to his suite. Grabbing his phone to check the time. It was 4:42am, who ever it was must die. He wouldn't be able to fall asleep again.

Padding to the door in his boxers he quickly adjusted himself. Not even caring whom it was, Lucas open the door quickly ready to lay into them for disturbing him. Before him, stood her. The one who he had been having erotic dreams about since he arrived in San Diego. He thought she was just a fantasy, a mesh of women he had been with in the past, but here she was in front of him.

He scanned her tall body. She had to be almost six feet tall, more with her heels on. But he already knew this, by all the times he had those long toned legs wrapped around him as he buried himself deep inside of her every way he wanted. His cock started to pulse and heart rate sped up rapidly.

She was wearing a short black dress, made to look even smaller with her long leg poking out the bottom falling into her teal colored high heels. Clearly she wasn't wearing any stockings over her tanned legs. Maybe the weather here wasn't so bad after all.

Lucas held out his hand, and looked up at her face. Big hazel eyes stared back. Her pink lips were parted like she wanted to say something but couldn't. Without a word, Lucas led her to the living area and turned to face her again. Her long brown hair was cascading over her shoulders and down her back. He couldn't wait to feel it on his chest while she rode him.

"Turn around." She obeyed. He gently slid her hair over and unzipped her dress letting it slide down her strong body and onto the floor at her feet. Lucas stared at her tight ass as it sloped up her back. "Beautiful."

He unhooked her bra, lowering in to over her shoulders, dropping it onto the crumpled dress. Cupping her breasts from behind, Luca kneaded them roughly, creating hard points he would taste later. He knew she liked to be touched, but breasts weren't her favorite. He lowered one hand down her flat stomach, dipping his fingers inside her silky black panties. Felling along her wet slit. "Spread your legs for me," he whispered in her ear.

Now pushing his fingers deeper into her. He felt her shudder. "You are always so wet for me. I love that I can make you feel this way."

He couldn't resist tasting her neck and ear. She arched back, giving him more access, while moving her hips, towards his fingers. He knew she wanted him to enter her. "Not yet beautiful. You will have to wait for it." He just hoped he could wait himself. His cock was rock hard and he could already fell the pre-cum seeping out.

Lucas slid her panties down to her ankle. He ran his large hands up the back of her legs spreading her ass. He ran his tongue from the edge her pussy and anus, tasting her. He could feel her tense slightly. He did it again, this time flicking his tongue between the two.

"Oh," she moaned.

He felt her leg quiver for a split second.

"Get on your hands and knees. And wait for me." He left the room for a minute and came back with lubrication and condoms. He opened the bottle squirting a large amount on his fingers and her anus. Spreading it around, he entered her to his first knuckle with one finger.

"Oh god," she moaned with pleasure.

Waiting for her to relax, he kissed her back. He pushed his finger all the way in. He could feel her ass tighten. "Just wait, relax, you will like this. I want to feel you this way tonight. Your ass is so perfect. I want to feel my cock in you, as you cum around me. I want you to scream for me, my quiet lover."

With that he began to stroke in and out with his finger. With his other hand he reached around stroking her clit. He could feel the juices from her pussy leaking out. He didn't know he could get harder, but he was now.

After a few hard pulses he could feel her start to let go, forget what she was doing, and be free. Lucas slipped two fingers inside her pussy and kept the palm of his hand for pressure her clit. Fucking her in both holes with his fingers, her could feel her tighten even more, moving with him now, wanting more. Her breathing has quick, and her quiet moans make his cock ache to feel her warm slickness.

He pulled both hands away, removed his boxers and put on a condom. Adding more lube to his shaft, he spread her legs further apart. "I want you to tell me what you want. I want you to demand it." He stayed in back of her, rubbing his hands lightly over her lower back and ass.

Her voice sounded just over a whisper. "I want you inside me."

He smiled, liking to watch her squirm. "Where? Where do you want me inside you?"

A good thirty seconds ticked slowly by as he stroked his cock on the outside of her pussy.

"My ass?" She said as more a questions then a demand.

"Your ass what? Demand it."

This time a little quicker and louder. "I want you to be inside my ass. Now."

Lucas knew that was all he would get for the moment. In time she would tell him everything she wanted without shame. He reached for his slick cock and guided it into her ass. He got the head in with a little resistance and stopped to let her relax. After about ten seconds, he pushed in all the way until he was buried to his stomach. He waited for her to take it all in. She looked amazing, bent over, with him buried deep. Like he could get lost inside of her forever. Leaning over her back he kissed across her shoulders and neck, to her ear. "Are you good?" he whispered.

"I'm good. I . . . I want more." With that she moved her hips back against him. He had never felt so masculine. In her tight ass with her telling him she wanted more. He began to move slowly. Taking himself all the way out until just the head of his cock was inside. She moaned loudly as he slid back in. She felt so good. Lucas had to control himself.

Still leaning forward, he found her clit and pressed his fingers against it pressing down hard, while driving inside her with a steady stroke. He could feel her starting to push back onto him, demanding more with her actions. Soon she was the one controlling the fast pace. Riding him.

With a smile in his face, Lucas slid two fingers inside her pussy, stroking along her g-spot. Everything tightened. His cock felt like it could explode from the pressure.

"Oh, fuck, oh god, of fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." She continued to pulse and fuck against both his cock and fingers. Finally after a minute, she slumped onto her elbows, trying to catch her breath, still having aftershocks from cumming so hard. Lucas was still buried deep within her. He had never wanted her as much as he did right then. Worn out, tired, and sated, by him.

"I want to cum inside you." Lucas pumped quickly against her. He could hear his balls smack against her with every hard, fast thrust. He had figured out he wasn't hurting her a while ago and let loose and any inhibitions. "You feel so good. So slick. So hot."

"Oh god, donÕt stop, I'm going to cum again. Don't fucking stop," she shouted.

He had never heard her say anything with such authority. He loved it. Loved that she wanted him to fuck her hard. For him alone, to make her cum. As she cried out another time, he burst inside of her. He collapsed forward trying to catch his breath. He closed his eyes taking in the moment.

Lucas jerked his head up when he heard the whistle of his phone. He looked around and found himself tangled in the sheets, still in his hotel room's bed. Grabbing his phone from the side table, he turned off his alarm. 5:30am. His boxers were covered in seamen. He ran his hands over his face. He hadn't had a wet dream since he was a teenager. But his dreams were never this real or this fucking amazing. This woman was driving him insane. He had never had his dick hurt has much as it had lately. Even his time spent jacking off weren't helping.

++++

Tristin had to run for the plane. Security was horrible and of course she had to finish a couple projects before she could leave the office. And of course the one time there is terrible traffic in San Diego at night, this was it. "Well, mom will just have to wait if I miss it." Tristin said in her head. That was not an option though.

The relentless playing Christmas tune of the Little Drummer Boy, could be heard in the in the background. She couldn't run fast enough to get to the gate. Her heels clicked quickly along the corridor and she made it just in time to hear her name over the loud speakers announced for last call.

On board she headed to first class, a splurge she needed for this redeye. She had to get some sleep. In the cabin the lights were already partially dim as the flight attendant ushered her to her seat, 2A. The man in the isle was already asleep or at least pretending, beanie pulled low, with an eye mask on. Tristin was envious. He looked so warm and comfortable in his faded jeans and thick black sweater.

She carefully stepped past him, being that there was just enough legroom, and sat down in a huff. She had made it. Placing her purse and bag beneath the chair, she took off her coat. The man next to her turned his back and was now facing the isle. She made a note not to bother him if possible.

"Can I take that for you?" The flight attendant asked as Tristin looked for a place for her coat.

"Oh, sure. Thanks."

"Once we take off we will be serving complementary drinks."

"I could use one of those. I've had a long month. My mom would have freaked out if I missed the flight. She is already upset I'm not bringing a man home for Christmas."

Tristin gave a curt, 'sorry to spill it all on you,' smile to the flight attendant, then leaned back and looked out into the dark sky. She soon would be in the cold and snow. "Great shoes I have on too," she mumbled out loud. Thinking of her own boots and sweater nestled deep in her bag below.

After take off, the flight attendant came by as promised.

"I brought you some Champagne," she sweetly said and gave the I completely know nod.

"Thanks."

"Can I have one too, please." The deep gravely voice of the man sitting next to her surprised them both. "I'm just going to run to the rest room." He rose from his seat. "Wait for me, and we can have it together."

He was standing getting something out of the overhead bin, so Tristin couldn't see anything but his low slung jeans and tight stomach showing from beneath his raised sweater as he shuffled some articles in his bag. Dark hair was speckled down into, well lower. Her eyes couldn't look away. "Yeah, sure," she responded. Her body had been in such overdrive lately even the little skin he was showing turned her on.

He dropped both his beanie and mask in his seat then went to the bathroom.

Tristin stared at her drink for at least a minute. What was she thinking, wait for this man. Screw him. He has not idea how bad she needed this. She grabbed her drink and put it to her lips.

"I told you to wait for me." She looked over the glass to find long hair falling over brown eyes and a sideways smile through a well-trimmed beard. His familiar voice may have been stern, but his eyes could hide their amusement. "Has anyone ever told you, you make their dreams come true? I believe you came in my room last night," he added with a large smile.

She up stared up at him with her hazel eyes huge. "You..how..you.."

"You're mom will be so happy," he said as he sat down in his seat. "You flying home with a man."

"You.. you're a dream."

"No beautiful. I'm the man who will make yours dreams come true." Lucas said with a wink, and then reached for his champagne swallowing it all in one gulp.

"I'm Lucas by the way," holding out his hand smiling.

Taking his large hand in hers, she managed to stamper out, "Tristin, nice to meet you."

"Oh, I think I know you better then that. I am guessing by your reaction, somehow, you do to. Drink up, then head to the bathroom and wait for me." Lucas placed a condom in her free hand.

Tristin drank her champagne surprisingly without chocking.

She stood on shaky legs and slid past him. Once in the isle, he grabbed her wrist, "Those are my favorite shoes, teal."

"Oh god." She couldn't believe how sure he was. Looking down at him, "You and better be as good as you are in my dreams." Then Tristin stuck her chest out and walked to the bathroom.