Family Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danexxx
danexxx
243 Followers

"I think you should do it, Rob has told me all about it and I saw how you fucked your other son yesterday evening. So go ahead, I don't mind, I would like to see a real slut doing it," Karen said.

Phil lightened up; clearly this young girl was no prude.

"Go ahead, Sharon, show her what you can do."

Sharon reluctantly started to suck Rob's cock, which was soon very hard.

"Can you taste something different, he has been fucking me all night? So that's my juices you can taste on his cock," Karen teased.

This made Sharon suck even harder, realizing it was another woman's juices covering his cock. Phil helped her take off most of her clothes, so they could all enjoy her big tits. Karen was also undressing now; all eyes were drawn to her tanned, firm body.

"Rob, I need you to fuck me now", she said.

He obediently pulled his cock out of his mother's mouth and quickly moved over to Karen, where he started to fuck her.

Sharon found herself without cock, but not for long, as both the others soon was at her side, stroking their cocks. She started to suck them off, while she looked at her son fucking his girlfriend.

Both Peter and Phil were soon ready to come and when their loads landed on Sharon's face and tits, Karen let out a scream and came in a gigantic orgasm, while Rob erupted in her pussy.

Karen soon found her breath and looked at Sharon, her face and tits covered with cum.

"Sharon, you look like a real slut. I have some cum for you as well, lie down on the table," she ordered.

Sharon placed herself on the table on her back and Karen straddled the mature woman and looked down at her with lust in her eyes.

"This is so good; I've always wanted to dominate a mature slut."

"Now, if we're going to keep this a secret, you must also do what I want, understood?"

"Yes Karen, please tell me what you want," Sharon replied, looking up at the blonde goddess standing above her.

She squatted over Sharon's face and spread her pussy lips.

"Lick your son's cum from my pussy. And whenever I feel like it, you must lick me until I come."

Without waiting for an answer, she lowered her pussy to Sharon's lips and made her lick the sticky cum from it.

To be continued maybe outside the home next time?

danexxx
danexxx
243 Followers
12