Finally Free Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just one guy?" Lisa asked. "If I looked like you, I'd have at least a half dozen guys asking me out."

"Oh, they ask, but mostly I'm not interested. I don't know. I guess I'm in a holding pattern, like a plane that can't land yet."

"Don't wait too long to have some fun. When I think of the years I wasted..." Lisa's words caused me to burst out laughing.

"Years you wasted? You mean before you hit puberty? I think you've been revving your engines since you were about twelve!"

Lisa smacked my shoulder and Gina laughed. I saw by the clock it was about time for us to go. We were an hour from home. If I had any more to drink, I'd risk a DUI, so I asked Gina for some water instead of a beer. Lisa finished her drink and they chatted. I went to the rest room and released about a gallon of pee.

When I came back, Lisa told me Gina was going to come for a barbecue the following weekend. "That's great!" I said, giving Gina a sincere smile. "I meant it when I said I hoped we saw you again, and now it's on the schedule."

"No, honey," Lisa said with a sly smile at Gina, "It's on 'the list'." Gina definitely blushed at that. I guessed she had consented to be on the way to our bed.

We finished up and Gina came out of the bar to hug us before we left. There was a clear attitude when she hugged me. She pressed those big knockers into my chest, scraping her nipples on my chest hair. Her hips, too pressed into me. I had to let go before my rising dick got too much more obvious.

We walked to the parking area where we stopped to dress. Once we were on the road, I asked Lisa how their conversation went while I was in the rest room.

"Oh, as soon as you left, she got close and conspiratorial. She wanted more details about our times with John. I told her you had fucked each other, besides the blow jobs. She was fascinated. Then she asked about our quest to find a second woman and what we planned to do.

I just told her we didn't really have it all planned out. I said we just wanted to find a woman who wanted to share our bed and play with us. I told her I was eager to taste another woman after you fuck her, too."

"What did she say?"

"Well, it may have been that last part that convinced her. I think she has some unsettled feeling for women."

"Good work, honey. I hope she doesn't get cold feet when she comes to the house."

Our house isn't fancy: It's just a two bedroom home on a good sized chunk of land. We've spent more upgrading the back yard than for house improvements. Lisa and I both love being in the water, so we installed an in-ground pool. It's small, but it is just as nice to dive into as a larger pool. We have a hot tub with a roof and tinted windows we can slide closed or leave completely open.

We surrounded the whole thing with a high fence and trees to hide our activities from the rest of the world. A landscaper brought in some shrubbery and flowers to dress up the rest of the yard.

My favorite part is the patio area itself, though. I picked out some Mexican terra cotta tiles for the floor, to prevent slipping. I added a few tiles that had doggy paw prints baked into them. I laid the tiles so that it looked like some dog had walked from the house to the pool.

I installed a wet bar, and a grill/smoker that uses charcoal or wood chunks with a gas back-up, in case we were in a hurry. But we hardly ever use the gas. Then there's the shower. I think I use that outdoor shower more than the inside one, at least in the spring and summer.

The day Gina was going to come for a visit, I had the pool heater off, but the water was warm enough. I did adjust the thermostat on the hot tub. I laid the fire in the grill and Lisa had fixed some baby backs with a rub I had mixed up. I was definitely a 'dry rub' fan, instead of drowning them in some saucy mess. The ribs had been started early enough to have them nicely smoked by dinner.

Earlier than expected, Gina rang the doorbell about two o'clock. Neither Lisa nor I had been dressed since Friday night when we got home. That Sunday was bright and warm. I went to the door and let her in. We hugged and she said, "Let me get these clothes off so I can give you a proper hug, Dave."

"Well, with us both naked, wouldn't that be more of an improper hug?" I joked. She laughed as she raised her top over her head and dropped it on the couch. I watched greedily as she bent to take her shorts and panties off. That ass was calling to me, I swear.

She picked up the bag she'd carried and asked where Lisa was, and I ushered her into the kitchen. "Hey! Welcome to our little den that hides us from the world!" Lisa said as she hugged Gina. I was still waiting for my 'proper hug', but things moved on.

From her bag, Gina produced two bottles of some wine with French labels. Then she pulled out a Styrofoam box that held a little cake with decorations on it. "I hope you have room in your freezer. This is an ice cream cake and it's starting to melt." I took it from her and made some room in the big freezer in the garage for it.

We all went out to the patio. Gina seemed impressed when she saw it all. "Now I see what you mean, that this is your little hideaway from the world. I could stay here forever, but I need to work," she said.

"It suits us," I told her. Then I took orders for drinks and we sat and talked. As the afternoon wore on, I felt more and more comfortable with Gina. She was smart and funny. She laughed without embarrassment, sometimes really letting out a whoop when she found something to whoop about.

After a couple of drinks, she asked us if we smoked. "I mean weed, not tobacco," she clarified.

We had both enjoyed it in the past but we weren't currently regular users. "Why do you ask?" I asked hopefully.

"Well, I brought a few joints if you're interested," she grinned.

"I definitely am interested," I said, and Lisa agreed. So she brought a small box from the bag and opened it. Her 'few' joints amounted to about ten nicely rolled joints. Her eyebrows asked the question and we nodded, so she lit one up.

We passed it around and I felt the familiar rushing in my head. It was very good stuff, whatever they named it. I've been kind of disgusted at some of the names people give their hybrids these days. As far as I'm concerned, it's all weed, good or not so good. None of it has the kind of kick that gave rise to the fun we had back in the 70's though.

We finished it and Gina asked if she could try out the pool. Of course we assented. She dove in and paddled around a while. When she climbed out, she realized she hadn't brought a towel. "I didn't realize I'd need one, except to sit on, and you guys have already provided those."

"I'll go grab you a clean one," Lisa offered. Gina chose a webbed lounge chair to sit in as she waited. She looked delectable, all wet and shiny in the sun. I had trouble taking my eyes off her. She must have felt my stare, because she looked up at me and asked, "What? Is my hair messed up or what?"

"I'm sorry, Gina," I said. "You just look so good to me. I'll stop staring."

"No, that's all right. I just wondered, is all. Look all you want. I'm enjoying seeing you guys, too. At the bar it's not really the place for it, but here, well here it seems like all the rules are suspended. Like Lisa said: you're in your own private world here and I feel honored to be invited to share it."

"I'm glad you're here. We're friends now and I'm happy."

"What are you so happy about, Dear?" Lisa asked as she returned. She'd heard my last statement.

"I just told Gina I was happy we are friends now."

"I hope we can get to be really good friends," Lisa agreed. "Let's have another drink and maybe another joint?" Lisa's eyebrows did a little dance that made us laugh. Gina gladly pulled out another joint and lit it up.

When that one was gone too, I lit the grill side of the smoker to finish the ribs. It would be a half hour or so for the fire to burn down to coals for the job. I had some apple chips soaking to add some more taste to the ribs.

While I was doing that, Lisa took Gina to show her the rest of the house. A few minutes later, they came out laughing. Their arms were hooked. "I want to keep Gina, Dave. She's in love with the house."

"She can live here. We only use one bedroom. We can clear all that crap out of the other one."

"I was kind of hoping to share that big bed in your room, Dave," Gina said, coming up next to me and wrapping her arm around my waist. Her big breast was warm against my side and I wrapped my arm around her, too. I hugged her against my side and my dick started to rise.

"I suppose we could allow that, but there are conditions for anybody sharing our bed."

"I was hoping there would be!" Gina laughed. I glanced at my wife and saw a hungry expression on her face. She was ready for some sex.

I was ready to watch my wife make love to this sexy woman. I don't think I need to mention how ready I was to fuck Gina. I wanted to drive her into multiple orgasms on my cock and mouth.

"Are you serious about living here?" I asked her.

"Oh, not really. But if I ever settle down and get a place that's more permanent, I'd like something like this," she said with a sigh.

Watching the two of them I caught some impatience and made a decision. "Say, are either of you hungry right now? For food, I mean?"

They laughed. "Why?" Gina asked.

"Well, the ribs are ready, but it might be good to use them to restore energy than to gain it in the first place."

As if to underline my thought, my dick began to rise up to stand tall in my lap. Gina's eyes watched it all the way up. "I can wait and...work off some energy, if that's what you mean, Dave," she said.

"Uh-oh!" Lisa said. "You woke the dragon, Gina." She said, pointing at my dick. "It needs to be appeased now."

"Okay. Do you need a sacrifice? If so, I volunteer. It looks delicious," Gina said. I guess you could say we had all loosened up a lot.

"Sit down, Dave." Lisa said. "Gina wants to taste you."

I eagerly obliged. Gina came to me. First, she kissed me. She didn't linger, but I wanted a more thorough kiss. I pulled her close. She sort of collapsed against me and I pressed my mouth to hers. We opened our lips and our tongues came into play. I squeezed her ass and she groaned into my mouth. Her hand was full of cock.

She slithered down so she could take me in her mouth. She was an expert cocksucker, I learned. Lisa sat at the bar and played with her cunt as she watched Gina sucking me off.

It didn't take her long to draw my semen from me. She swallowed it all with no hesitation. I pulled her up and kissed her again. Lisa came over and when she had a chance, she kissed Gina, too. Gina crawled across to Lisa's chair and they started kissing in earnest. Their hands were all over each other and the sight thrilled me. My dick didn't lose any of its firmness.

I threw some wood on the fire and turned to watch some more. I was happy just watching. I knew, though, this was just the beginning.

In the bedroom, they lay down and continued their make out session. When I sat on the bed, Lisa turned to see me and worked her way out of Gina's arms. "Let me get you ready to meet the dragon, Gina," she said. She moved down Gina's body and pushed those long legs up and her knees apart. I watched my wife go down on this delectable woman and noisily eat her. It sounded to me as if Gina was already well lubricated, but I enjoyed watching Lisa's dive into same sex enjoyment.

Lisa stopped and lifted her arm for me. I eagerly joined in. Rather than going right to fucking her I joined Lisa at her crotch to taste Gina without my sauce mixed in.

She had a little different flavor than Lisa did. It was definitely still pussy and definitely delicious. Then I let Lisa pull me into position and start my dick into Gina's slit. She was fairly tight. But very warm. She had a habit of sliding her legs along my sides in time with my strokes. During other times with Gina, I realized she did that just before she came. When she came, I came. I didn't waste any time going back down on her. Lisa didn't waste any time cleaning me up, either.

Yeah, I said 'other times' with her. She and John became our two best friends. Lisa and I are still married and still in love. We've had other lovers together but they moved away or just didn't last. We both realize that anybody can enjoy a physical relationship with somebody of either gender. There's no biological condition to prevent it.

12