George & Judy Jetson Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers

Judy had never felt her pussy so full before. Not even the "Comet" ever felt this good. "Yes Daddy! I won't tell. I won't do anything that will make you stop fucking me. I want it anytime you can give it to me." George had worked her until his dick could slide easily in and out of her drenched cunt. "We have to be very careful Judy! We can't even let your mother think that something is going on. But I will fuck you every chance I get. And when I can't fuck you, I will let you suck my dick or I will tongue your pussy. Now fuck your father like a sweet daughter." Judy smiled as she wrapped her arms around his back. They humped until she cried out her orgasm. At the same time, George filled her young tender pussy with his hot crème. Judy smiled. And to think, mom has only been gone about two hours. By the end of the weekend, her pussy would be hamburger meat. But Judy had plans within plans. She had seduced Daddy! Mommy was next!

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers
12