House Guest

Story Info
She moved into his guest room, then his heart.
  • June 2014 monthly contest
17.1k words
4.84
208.8k
542
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,664 Followers

I got a call from an old college buddy of mine last week, Jimmy Hall. He's a pretty successful photographer in the mid-west, these days. We caught up, shooting the shit about old times before he asked if I could put up a friend of his that was coming to work in my area for a few weeks. At first I had qualms about the idea. It's not that I didn't have plenty of room, my house is a decent sized 2 bedroom cottage not far from the beach and I live alone. It had the added benefit of a large yard, and being the last house on a cul de sac, making it nice and private. It fit my introverted lifestyle. I mostly worked from home these days, so I wasn't worried about having the place cleaned out while I wasn't home.

He told me about his friend Jess, she was a typical struggling college student that modeled for him when not in school. She had two jobs lined up near here. If she were to stay in a motel she'd barely make enough to break even for the trip. I probably would have told Jim no if not for the feeling that he wasn't giving me the whole story. Something triggered my curiosity and without realizing why, I agreed. He thanked me and said that he'd give my info to Jess and she'd call me to set up the details. A couple hours later I got her call. She sounded upbeat and was very grateful that I'd let her stay with me while in the area. I gave her directions to the house and my cell number in case she got lost along the way. She said she would be here in couple days. That was two days ago.

I'd just finished mowing the lawn, and was sitting on the porch step with a cold drink when I saw a car driving slowly past, the driver peeking out the passenger window at the mailbox. The car popped into reverse and came down the driveway. It was her, she had been nice enough to send one of her head shots so that I'd recognize her when she arrived. I got up and waved as I walked toward the car. I pointed to the spot next to my car, she nodded and pulled in alongside. I walked around the back of the car as the door opened and a long, shapely, leg swathed in skin tight fabric to just below the knee, swung out of the door, joined quickly by the other as she stood and arched her back. I took a moment to look her up and down, and realized quickly why she was model material. She was a tall girl with brown hair sporting blonde highlights, with a lean athletic body, and a bright smile, which gave her eyes a slight squint and an accompanying twinkle.

"You must be Pete, or I'm in the wrong place." She said holding out her hand.

"If you're Jess, you're in the right place."

"I want to thank you for letting me crash with you. Jimmy said you were buddies in college and you were a cool guy."

"Well I can attest to the former, the latter I'll let you determine for yourself. Need a hand with your bags?" I said nodding at the trunk. We got her bags into the house and showed her the layout. She freshened up a bit before she came back into the kitchen where I set her up with a house key and one of the local tourist maps of the area. She already had my numbers in case she got lost.

I looked up and noticed she was biting her lip. I just raised my eyebrows in inquiry.

"Sorry. I just wanted to say thanks again. I can't do much but I can help out around the house and buy my own food." She said stumbling.

"Don't worry about it. I have somebody that comes in once a week to clean, and I won't let you starve. Though in your line of work I would think that's to be expected."

She laughed a little nervously. "No, I can eat. I'm blessed with good genes." Her eyes narrowed and her nose scrunched up a little as she smiled, and visibly relaxed.

"Are you thirsty? I just made a pitcher of iced tea."

While I put glasses on the counter and reached into the fridge for the pitcher, she asked. "You look like you're in good shape, do you go to the gym?"

I smiled, "not as much as I should, but I like to keep active. I bike a lot, hike some." I paused. "I can get you a guest pass at my gym if you'd like. I can't say that you won't get hit on constantly."

"Oh, hang on a sec," as she darted to her bedroom and came back with her cell. "I promised I'd let my dad know when I got here." She said crossing her eyes and sticking her tongue out of the side of her mouth, which caused me to bust out laughing. She began tapping away on her phone, which immediately buzzed back. She tapped in more and set it aside, it vibrated again but she just looked at it, rolling her eyes.

"If you don't mind I'm going to take a walk. I feel all cramped up from being in the car for two days."

"From the driveway to the main road is about a quarter mile, be careful if you go any further, the main road is busy and doesn't have a sidewalk."

"Half a mile should be plenty to stretch out in." She smiled and turned getting her bearings and headed for the door. I watched her dance down the few steps to the driveway and turn out of sight. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly and chugged the last of my tea thinking that this may not be as easy as I first thought.

I went and checked my email seeing if there were any work crises I needed to address, but nothing popped up. I shot off a quick email to Jimmy telling him that Jess had arrived, and that I wasn't sure that he should be thanking me, but maybe the other way around.

She walked back into the kitchen a little later, calling out my name, I called back to her from my office. She looked around the corner of the doorway. "I was going to unpack and grab a shower. Do you want to go and grab some dinner after? My treat."

I looked up, smiled and agreed. Her bedroom door was nearly across from my office door, so I could hear the homely puttering for a few minutes before I heard her pass by the door on her way to the bath. I heard a little puttering in there before the water came on. A few minutes later I heard some muttered cursing before hearing my name being called again.

I walked over to the bathroom door and asked if there was a problem.

"How do you adjust the temperature on this thing?"

"Are you decent? I'll show you."

"Yea c'mon in."

I opened the door to find her standing there stark naked leaning over the shower control.

"Oh shit, sorry!" I said as I stepped back closing the door. A moment passed and I heard giggling, as the door opened again. This time she was wrapped in one of the bath towels.

"Sorry, when you spend as much time dressing and undressing in front of strangers as I do, you sort of forget that standing around naked isn't normal for most people."

I took a moment to notice how distressingly small my towels were in the coverage department before nodding to the shower. I showed her how the shower worked and left her to it, and went back to my office. I sat there staring out the window, remembering just what I saw. Jess was lightly tanned, but that's to be expected in May I guess. She had no tan lines. I remembered a small flash, a belly button piercing with a little jewel in it. Her long muscular legs led up to a wonderfully tight ass.

I listened for a few more minutes, she found the massage setting on the shower head, it's pulsing vibration thrumming in my ears. I found it all to easy to picture the spray beating off her skin before exploding into mist, the water trailing down her body.

"Snap out of it dude." I chided myself quietly. "She's half your age." I decided a shower wouldn't be a bad idea for me after the yard work I did earlier. I waited to hear the water stop before heading to my bathroom to hose off.

I stepped into the hot spray and closed my eyes, letting it wash down over me for a moment. Unbidden images of Jess naked kept popping into my head, her lean neck stretched up to the spray, letting it hit her in the chest, water dripping from hard nipples, rivulets running down her flat stomach. I shook myself like a wet dog to scatter the thoughts, but it was too late, the effect was obvious and standing neatly at attention in front of me. I did my best to ignore it as I washed, once more my mind wandered as I imagined soft soap bubbles sliding down warm wet skin. I scrubbed my fingers through my close cropped hair and forcibly tried to think of the last ten hockey championship teams to get my mind off it. It didn't work, and I found myself taking matters in hand, quite literally.

I stepped out of the shower and toweled off, noticing that my problem hadn't completely gone away. I walked into my bedroom wrapped in only a towel. I was brought up short by Jess laying across my bed fully dressed in jeans and a light sweater, flipping through the book I'd left on the nightstand.

"Nice." She said her eyes roaming over me. I felt myself flush a bit, and sucked in my stomach.

"Thanks," I replied, "would you mind if I got dressed before we go?"

"Oh, not at all." She said looking up at me, then looked down at the book and flipped another page, a devilish grin crept across her face. "You know restaurants are these days, no shirt, no shoes, no service. I always wondered if that meant pants were optional."

It was going to be that way was it? I decided, 'What the hell?' I turned to my dresser pulled out a pair of boxers, dropped the towel and leaned down to pull them on. I looked up and noticed my blunder as I looked into the dresser mirror to see her head tilted up, her eyes roaming over me. If I chose a little modesty by keeping my back to her, the mirror assured me that I had none.

"If you're waiting for me to slip a single in there in hopes you'll drop them again, I'll need to go get my wallet." She teased, and with that statement the tension was broken and we both started laughing. I grabbed my jeans and tugged them on and finished dressing in a button down and my boat shoes. She took a moment to look me up and down before nodding approval. "You have that LL Bean catalog model look about you. I like it." She was up and at the door in a blur. "Come on, I'm hungry. Despite what you might hear, not all models starve themselves."

After deciding what she wanted, we ended up going to my favorite pub & grub place known better to the locals than the tourists. I noticed as we found a table, that we got a few looks, I got a couple smiles and nods from guys as we walked by. We sat, ordered dinner, and made small talk.

"Jimmy said you're sort of retired, is that true?"

I laughed. "Well some people seem to think so, but I do work, I just do it on my own terms now. I wrote a software program years ago, and a company with a very fat wallet wanted to buy it very badly, so they met my price. Now I enjoy the luxury of taking work when I want, and still make a decent living."

"Oh," she replied. I got the distinct feeling there was a question behind it but it wasn't being asked, so I prompted her.

"It's just that, I have a shoot set up with a guy on Saturday, and everything I can find on the photographer is really new, his website, his online credentials, and it makes me a bit nervous to go alone. I'll wing it, it's probably fine."

I just lifted my eyebrows. "Would you like me to come along, in case he's not kosher?" I asked. She visibly relaxed.

"I don't mind working with people that are established, and have good references, but people that are new give me the willies, only because you're never sure if you're dealing with a real photographer or a pervert with a point and shoot." That made me chuckle, knowing that's very likely in this day and age. I told her that I'd be happy to help her out.

When we got back home we killed the next couple hours watching TV, before Jess was out cold curled up on the couch. I nudged her awake and sent her off to bed.

"Thank you for everything." She said before giving me a kiss on the cheek. She turned and padded down the hall and into her room, closing the door slowly behind her. I went to bed, knowing that I was going to have some steamy dreams.

I awoke with physical proof that I was right about the dreams. When was the last time I had morning wood? I was glad that I had an attached bathroom. Showered, shaved and dressed for the day I made my way to the kitchen and started coffee, rather than my usual bowl of corn flakes I decided I'd make use of the extra food I bought. Not knowing what models ate, I guessed heavily on the fruit, and had a little of everything. I started washing, peeling and slicing, and ended up with two large bowls of fruit salad. I popped them into the fridge while deciding what to chase them with when I heard a bump followed by some loud swearing.

I walked down the hallway. "Are you alright in there or should I dial 911?"

"Yes, I just stubbed my toe. Unfamiliar surroundings when I'm half asleep can be dangerous." She hollered back through the door, just before opening it. She was surprised that I was standing at the door, nearly as much as I was by her whipping it open as fast as she did. We both stepped back startled. She sighed deeply, and I took a moment to begin breathing again myself. "Sorry, I just didn't expect you to be standing right there."

I just stood, my mouth open staring at her long legs leading up to tiny purple shorts, and a matching tank top, which left little to the imagination. I made it back up to her face to see a wry grin, and smiling eyes looking back at me from under a lock of hair that had fallen over one of them. A moment passed and she reached up and gently lifted my chin, closing my mouth for me, and with a familiar pat to my chest pushed me gently aside and disappeared into the bathroom.

I walked back to the kitchen and leaned against the counter and sipped my coffee. A moment later she padded in and opened a cupboard, not seeing what she wanted, opened the next and took a coffee cup down and filled it. She reached into the fridge and topped it off with a little milk and sugar.

"Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

"No, go ahead." I said.

"Are you seeing anyone? Have a girlfriend, err... or a boyfriend?" She asked lightly with the last one.

I chuckled, "No I'm not seeing any one, and I don't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend."

"Ah, okay it's just that every time you look at me it's like you've never seen a girl before. When was the last time you got laid?" She opened her mouth in shock, and slapped her hand over it. "Oh my god! I'm sorry that just slipped out."

I started genuinely laughing. "Well it's been a while, now that you mention it. Why do you ask?"

Trying to get past the statement she'd just made, she rambled on. "It's just that yesterday when you came into the bathroom and saw me standing there naked you went bright pink, even to your ears. Then just now in the doorway, you were standing there with your mouth hanging open."

I paused to reflect on what she was saying. "You're very modest to be completely unaware of just how beautiful you are, and the effect it has on a mere mortal like me. I may be older than you, but I'm not dead."

"You are so sweet. Thank you." She beamed.

We polished off the fruit and chased it with toast slathered in peanut butter, which Jess said was plenty for her. We chatted a bit over the rest of the coffee before I made my way to my office to work a bit. She disappeared into her room, then I heard her wander out to the living room.

After living alone for so long, you get attuned to the sounds and feel of your space. When you hear noises you're not used to they tend to distract you from what you're doing and in my case, make me curious. The occasional sigh, bump and rustle from whatever Jess was doing caused me to keep looking up. I sat back after firing off an email and listened for a minute. Unsure of what I was hearing, a mix of breathing and the sound of a body moving around on the floor, I quietly walked down the hall and peeked around the corner into the living room. The sight that greeted me was incredible. Jess was in some sort of yoga pose with her ass sticking straight up in the air. The black shorts she changed into stretched very tightly barely covering her. Her long tanned legs were taut as she relaxed down to the floor, arching her back and tilting her head back. I was mesmerized watching her move. She reminded me of a cat stretching before a nap. She began changing into another position and realized I was peeking and stepped carefully into the kitchen to make more coffee.

A while later Jess appeared in the doorway, a towel over her shoulder and a glass of water in her hand.

"I'm going to grab a shower and run into town. Do you need anything while I'm there?"

"I can't think of anything, but if there's anything missing in the fridge that you want go ahead and pick it up and let me know how much it is."

She waved me off, "I think I can handle a couple yogurts and an avocado or two."

She went off into her room and passed back going into the bath to start the shower. One more pass and she walked back to the bath naked from her room. My eyes opened wide. She popped her head around my door jamb, "eyes on your work you!" She said with a wink. "I love making you blush."

The shock having worn off a bit I put my hand to my forehead and chuckled. I noticed the sound of the shower was louder than usual, she must have left the door open, no doubt intentionally. I was starting to notice a bit of an exhibitionist streak in her, which was provoking a voyeuristic one in me. The desire to peek was greater than it should have been. The water stopped and I pretended to work as I heard the homely sounds of her getting ready. She walked past the door again, her skin glowing. Was that a smile on her lips? She knew what she was doing and was having fun with it. She came back, wearing panties this time, with two tops.

"Which one doesn't scream tourist to you?" She held up an Ohio State Buckeyes t-shirt in front of her, then moved it aside showing the fact that she had neglected to put on a bra yet, then held up a blue and white plaid button down.

"Being in Maine, the Buckeyes shirt is a no-no, plaid is the native dress around here." I replied with a little laugh. She stood there with both dangling, her breasts were high and firm, the nipples standing up straight, and I was so enthralled I missed what she said. "Huh?"

Her grin widened. "I said, do you want to see something cute?"

"I already am." I said.

"Aww, thank you." She smiled even broader and turned around leaning forward slightly. Across the back of her panties it said 'I kiss boys' the word kiss was substituted by puckered lips in pink.

I cleared my throat and said, "lucky boys." She winked at me over her shoulder and skipped off to her room. While I thanked heaven for the fact that my desk was hiding my appreciation for everything I'd just witnessed.

"Catch you in a bit. If you need anything just call me and I'll pick it up."

I finally got some work done, with occasional moments of distraction, day dreaming of naked coeds. One specific naked coed actually. I got up and stretched and noticed that the effect she'd had on me earlier was finally gone, but not forgotten. I wandered to the kitchen to grab something in the way of lunch, as I passed the bathroom I noticed a lacy bra hanging from the doorknob and smiled. I wondered how many lucky guys are going to get a peek down that shirt today. About mid-afternoon I heard the kitchen door open and the screen door close.

"It's nice outside. Do you mind if I leave the door open?"

"Not at all." I called back from the office. I heard her rustling around in the kitchen for a few then she popped into the office to say hi. She leaned over the desk her palms resting on the edge, I noted that she was in fact wearing a bra, and a lovely one at that. "Did you find everything you went looking for?" I asked, tearing my eyes away from her cleavage to look back at my computer.

"Yup, I even found us a little treat."

I lifted my gaze to look her in the eyes. She had a knowing smile, I wasn't fooling anyone, and she gladly stood there daring me to peek again. I cleared my throat. "Oh? What's that?"

Member389
Member389
1,664 Followers