How to Just Get More Kinky

Story Info
The GHIs of more kinky stuff.
852 words
3.63
109.1k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex, isn't it grand? Especially considering the amazing wide variety of persons, places and things there are out there to fuel our sexual appetites. Considering the many odd fetishes and sexual practices that people indulge in or fantasize about, erotic writers have a rich fertile place to look for story ideas.

Of course this rich fertile place for story ideas is also a rich fertile place to find sexual gratification. Within the bounds of common sense and the specifics of your locality's laws, all that is holding you back is within yourself. Even though you may not dare to try some of the things I describe they are often interesting to think about.

Guys, imagine yourself kneeling in front of a beautiful tall woman, or women imagine a man kneeling in front of you. Imagine the guy moving forward and slipping his hard cock between your knees for a fast and hard knee-fuck. Well that is Genuphallation or rubbing the penis between a partner's knees. This certainly adds a little color to the phrase, "Knee high to a..." or perhaps not.

For those of us writing for the Mature category we often write about Gerentophilia or the attraction of some people to significantly older partners. Some people are aroused in some way hoping to reconcile the lack of affection they may have experienced from a parent or others may just prefer the compassion, intelligence and experience of older people. There are also rapists who only attack older women. This is also called anoraptus.

The transsexual and cross-dresser category is often home to stories of Gynemimetophilia or those aroused by a male impersonating a female or male to female transsexuals. While this is only half the transsexual equation I imagine there must also be a term for those turned on by women impersonating a man or female to male transsexuals.

When writing either S/M stories or gay stories consider the Handkerchief Codes where a person indicates his or her preferred sexual activities based upon the color of a handkerchief and where it is worn on the body. Some gay and S/M groups use handkerchiefs to signal potential partners of their preferences. Generally if a handkerchief is worn on the left side, it means the wearer is a top, while if it is worn on the right side, it means the wearer is a bottom.

The color coding offers a wide variety of sexual activities to advertise:

Black ------------ Heavy S/M
Dark Blue -------- Anal
Light Blue ------- Oral
Gray ------------- Bondage
Red -------------- Fisting
White ------------ Novice

Please be aware these codes are not necessarily universal, so you might want to confirm the coding before donning your colors and heading out to a club or something. When considering the dark blue versus light blue, you might want to make sure you use a washing detergent that won't fade colors or you might get a surprise.

Harpaxophilia is the arousal from getting robbed. This can be used in fantasy play where a "victim" goes to bed later to be awakened by a scantily clad cat burglar. At some point the "victim" will be bound and interrogated about the whereabouts of valuables and then sexually molested by the "burglar."

Perhaps a bit shocking for some people, Hierophilia defines those aroused by sacred objects. A hierophile may masturbate with a cross or while sitting on pews in a church. Some people have been known to break into a church and have sex on the altar. Wow, perhaps this can be used in the celebrity category: "Holy fuck Batman, I didn't know the Penguin was a hierophile." "Don't bother me Robin, I'm ah... praying."

Somewhat in line with hierophilia is homilophilia or being aroused while listening to or giving a sermon. Oh Jimmy Swaggart, had we only known.

There are some adults who remain children actually having an aversion to adult bodies, clothing, etc. This is infantilism. There also those who are aroused by playing the role of an infant, often donning diapers as their partner cares for them like an infant.

Okay folks, here's one for your sewing circle. Infibulation is the sewing or fastening of the foreskin over the penis, sewing the labia together or sewing the scrotum over the penis. And to think your wife wants a new Singer Sewing Machine for Christmas. Fucking ouch!

There you go, a few mild little kinks, if we disregard the sewing machine. Of course it will never be the same for me when I'm in church and I look around during the boring sermon and see nothing but smiling faces. You may want to wash your hands after a handshake from the preacher too.

Yeah, some of this is some pretty goofy shit, but damn with over 4 billion people now alive today you got to figure some wacko has done it. All we have to do is find that story and tell it.

*

Bibliography:

1.) Fernbach, Amanda Fantasies of FETISHISM from Decadence to the Post-Human 2002 Rutgers University Press New Brunswick, NJ

2.) Love, Brenda Encyclopedia of Unusual Sex Practices 1999 Greenwich Editions, London.