How to Kinky-er or More Weird Stuff

Story Info
The VWXYZs of kinky-er and weird stuff.
841 words
3.54
100.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In earlier articles I talked of common sense, which is especially important when considering some of this stuff in real life. If writing about it you will be relatively safe, again, depending upon where you publish it. Another thing to consider with a lot of this kinky stuff is safe sex. Yeah, I know in stories it kills the fantasy of it all, but hey once you put down the book, shut down the computer or quit writing and start pulling off clothes and getting kinky, the fantasy becomes very real and so do the consequences.

Basically if you are exchanging bodily fluids of any kind (remember the nasolingus?) you are leaving the realm of safe sex. So feel free to fuck those knees or armpits, but keep things in focus and take the proper steps to protect yourself. This is especially important if you are considering the first kink I will touch on here.

Vampirism basically involves drinking blood for arousal. The methods and means are varied, but includes cunninglingus during a woman's menstrual cycle. It also can include biting that draws blood, making a cut in the skin, and using a hypodermic needle to collect blood. Some kinky folks drawn to vampirism will seek partners who have large veins because just looking at the veins is arousing. Vampirism is often part of extended rituals and fantasy scenes played out by enthusiasts.

Ah, here's one for all you workout nut, something to do at the gym. Weight Training refers to sex games played where weights are hung from nipples, genitals or piercings. In some cases it will heighten sensations, for instance an experience with nipple clamps becomes that much more intense when weights are hung from the clamps. In other cases it is just some kind of kinky fun. A good example was a competition once held at the Chicago Hell Fire Club where weights were hung from men's testicles to see how much weight the men could bear. Starting with a nominal weight, the weight was increased in five pound increments until the contestant could bear no more. Well, there was a three way tie at a weight of eight-five pounds hung from their testicles. None of the three men wanted to endure the additional five pound weight added so they could claim the entire title for themselves. Okay, picture this, you are mountain climbing nude and your very small girlfriend slips and grabs the first thing she can grab sliding past you. Ouch. But damn, I think there's a story in this one, nude mountain climbing.

There are strange people and then there are strangers, people you don't know. Well for you lucky strangers we have Xenophilia or those sexually aroused by strangers. They will feel in increase in passion when they meet new people, but after seducing them will often quickly lose interest. A xenophile is built for the one night stand. Of course this would be a wasted kink on those people who are said to never have met a stranger.

Long before the world had phallus worship and perhaps the ensuing penis envy there was Yoni Worship or worshiping the woman's genitalia. One reason for the yoni worship, especially in ancient times is based upon its ability to give life. Carvings of the yoni were initially carved in a round stone, but later took forms much like a horse shoe. These carvings of the yoni were thought to bring luck when hung upside-down over a doorway. And hell, I thought the lucky horseshoe was about horses, not kinky pussy worshipers.

Jealousy is a powerful emotion, it can be more powerful with those having Zelophilia or people aroused by jealousy. This arousal may come from either partner's jealousy. The zelophile may be aroused seeing his partner's jealousy rising from his actions or talk or they may be aroused in their own jealousy over a partner's actions or talk. If they are aroused by their own jealousy if often stems from a fear of loss and the adrenaline it produces. This type of zelophile may gain sexual arousal witnessing their partner being approached or even in engaging in sex. Wow, think of all those Loving Wives stories featuring zelophiles.

And another Zee word brings us to Zoophilia which is not allowed here at Lit. Let just say it's about having a bit too much fun at the zoo. Enough said.

Suddenly, there it is, a small sampling of the A to Zs of kinky stuff and a few other things thrown in. Hopefully thinking about these kinks may bring on some story ideas or give you something to do on a lazy Saturday afternoon. For some of the things I talked about you might want to make sure your local emergency clinic is open when you begin your kinky play. Otherwise, have fun with your kinks.

*

Bibliography:

1.) Fernbach, Amanda Fantasies of FETISHISM from Decadence to the Post-Human 2002 Rutgers University Press New Brunswick, NJ

2.) Love, Brenda Encyclopedia of Unusual Sex Practices 1999 Greenwich