How Wife Became a Black Cock Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she slowly lifted her ass and slowly made her way back up the pole. By this time, my face was about a foot away from her ass and I could hear a sucking sound, as her pussy grudgingly gave up its prize as she slid up, higher and higher until she got to where his flared cock head was once again locked into her by her tight pussy lips. He reached around her and grabbed her creamy white ass cheeks with his big black hands and pulled her back down. As soon as she bottomed out, he lifted her up again, ready for the next plunge. By this time, his shaft was well coated with her pussy juice and the remnants of his first load of cum. He continued to move her up and down on his cock until she told him that she wanted to take him doggie, while she and I got in a 69.

At this point, I was more than shocked. Here was my conservative, sexually repressed wife acting like a total wanton slut. I had been stroking my cock while I watched her fuck this stud but I still hadn't cum so I was up for anything she wanted at this point.

So I got on my back and she got above me. She took my cock in her mouth and it felt so good to finally get some of her loving for myself. In a minute, our black stud friend got behind her and I had a bird's eye view once again of him entering her now swollen pussy lips. At first, he had trouble getting the head to go in and so she reached down and grabbed his shaft and guided it in. He started slow and got the flared head to spread her lips enough to allow another invasion of his massive pole. Once he got the head in, he started to rock in short, gentle strokes until she got used to the size again. But in a minute, he was buried in her to the hilt and picking up speed.

Soon, he was pounding her again with long hard strokes and his balls were slapping up against her clitty with every stroke. I moved my head up and tongued her clitty and eventually, I was also tonguing his shaft. It was my first bi adventure and I loved it.

All the while, my wife was giving me an amazing sucking. After about ten minutes of taking his cock in and out from behind, I could tell she was getting ready to cum. But this time, her words were very different. She started to moan "come on you bastard, cum inside me, fill me with your sperm, knock up my fertile pussy"!

That was all it took for him and he began to grunt as he shot another huge load of cum in her womb. As her pussy muscles began to contract and start the cum milking action, I could hear her pussy making a slurping, sucking sound, drawing every last drop of his sperm into her womb. All of this was too much for me and I began to shoot my own load into her waiting mouth. She sucked every drop of my cum and kept sucking and licking my shaft.

As soon as our new fuck buddy started to soften up, he pulled his cock out of her tight hole and immediately, his cum and her pussy juice began to ooze out of her swollen lips into my waiting mouth. It was my turn to eat cum and I was surprised at how good it tasted.

For the rest of the weekend, my wife fucked our buddy, taking him in every hole multiple times. He even invited some of his buddies over and they also fucked every hole and filled her fertile womb with their sperm. I'll save the details of her encounters with his buddies for another story.

And by the way, the maintenance guy came back and this time when I opened the door, I was surprised to see that he also was a black stud. I let him in but he never got around to fixing the latch. I'll save that story for later also.

I'd like to say that ever since that weekend, our sex life has taken on new dimensions, but unfortunately, it hasn't happened. On the days of the month when she is not ovulating, it is pretty much sex, or non sex as usual. But when "that time" of the month comes around, she is a slut for black cock and she can't get enough of it. I spend the rest of the month arranging the encounters but recently, she puts on "fuck me" outfits and goes to bars and picks up the black studs on her own.

This has been going on now for almost a year and she is not pregnant. Like I said before, I am her first husband and I have had a vasectomy. She was always on birth control before we met and so she has never had the opportunity to get pregnant. I'm convinced at this point that she really can't conceive for whatever reason. She doesn't seem to care and neither do I. All I know is that she has this insatiable urge every month when she is ovulating, to get her pussy filled with black cock sperm and I'm enjoying the black cock slut side of my wife.

12