Massage Sex With Older Neighbor

Story Info
He gets sex after helping septugenarian widow.
792 words
4.08
200.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of necessity this story is completely true. If you enjoy it feel free to email me.

My next door neighbor's husband had passed away a couple of months before and she was always knocking on my door asking if I could help her with little chores around the house. "Suzanne" is in her early seventies but very pretty in a pixieish way. She stands roughly 5'2", with nice C size titties, very clear pale blue eyes and believe me, a great ass for an older woman. One day she knocked on my door and asked if I could come over and look at a couple of things for her. My wife was still at work and the kids at school so I agreed. I was wearing mesh shorts with no underwear and a t-shirt so I threw on some slippers and walked next door with Suzanne. She asked if I could read her water meter and show her how to turn the filter on and off on her pool. When in her basement looking for the meter I saw a lot of boxes on the floor and asked her about them. She told me she was packing her husbands things and donating them and that all the work made her muscles very sore.

"You know I have been told I give magic massages" I told her. She thought for a second, smiled at me and asked "would you mind rubbing my back for a little while. I have a kink in my shoulder?" I agreed and followed her upstairs to her couch. She was wearing a t-shirt and had her bathing suit on underneath. She took off her t-shirt and lay down on the couch in only her one-piece bathing suit. I kneeled on the floor next to her and began rubbing her shoulder and back.

"Mmmmmmmm....That feels so nice" she said as I massaged her lower back careful to avoid any innapropriate touching. "I've had massages before and they are always better naked. You wouldn't be embarassed if I took off my bathing suit?" she asked. I told her of course not as I felt my cock start to stir. With that she stood up and took her bathing suit off in a flash, lingering just long enough for me to glance at her beautiful tits and full bush. She then laid back down and I proceeded to massage her legs and calves and spent nearly ten minutes on her feet. The whole time she was moaning "Mmmmmm that feels good.

Suzanne then rolled over on her back and asked if I minded rubbing her front side. Of course I did not. As I began to rub her chest just above her breasts, her hand fell to the side and grazed my hard cock in my mesh shorts. "I'm sorry" she said. I told her I didn't mind and with that this 70+ year old woman began to squeeze my cock through my mesh shorts gently. "Would you eat my pussy? Its been so long since I've had a man" I responded by gently kissing the insides of her thighs making my way towards her hairy pussy. I kissed her lips and ran my nose up and down her slit smelling her womanhood-surprised at how wet she was. I licked her for a few more minutes and then zeroed in on her clit and began a circular licking pattern. Her hips started to gyrate and then she tensed up and came. "Oh my God, that was fantastic. Its been a while, but you've been such a dear how about I give you some head and return the favor?"

I sat on the couch and she remained naked in front of me. She started to nibble my cock through my shorts and said "I always knew you were big". I pulled down my shorts and she slowly began to lick and suck on my entire shaft. She took her time and even licked my balls a little. My hands found there way to her tits and fondled them the entire time. She really had a good technique as she stroked my shaft with one hand and sucked on the head. After a few minutes I couldn't take it anymore and exploded in her mouth. she tried to drink it all down but some escaped her lips.

This was the first time Suzanne and I had sex. Since then I have fucked her a few times and am always surprised at how great her pussy feels for an older woman. Next time I will tell you about the first time I used avibrator on her (the first time she had ever done that in her life) and she almost passed out.