Melanie & Me in the Haunted House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers

I have had my cock in the asses of many women over the years. Besides that, I have seen dildos, vibrators, butt-plugs and other men's cocks, some of them much bigger than Rachel's strapon, used on men and women, usually to the great enjoyment of the person whose ass was being fucked, so I knew that it could be a very pleasurable experience. My main concern has always been that, if the person wielding the cock isn't careful, it can be very nasty for the other person, causing severe pain and even serious injury. The plentitude of lubrication, Rachel's not wanting to hurt me and her having Alice hold my ass open before starting to make penetration largely alleviated that concern. I tried to relax as much as I could, and hold my cheeks open as well as I could, because I knew both things would help, but I was still apprehensive about what it would feel like to have seven inches of plastic cock driven into my ass.

I soon found out. First, Alice's fingers entered to open my well-oiled sphincter and hold it open. They were followed by the blunt tip of the dildo wedging its way in. With Rachel's first, and surprisingly gentle thrust, the mushroom-shaped head of the toy was all the way inside, already stretching my ass more than it had ever experienced. Alice ran her fingers around inside, feeling for anything out of place. Finding nothing wrong, she removed her fingers so her mistress could get into some serious fucking. Another thrust drove the head in deeper and the thickening shaft stretched my ass even more.

On several occasions I have introduced one of my lady friends to the pleasures of making love this way. When we do, I always use plenty of lubrication and tell her that there will be a dull pain at first as her ass is stretched but it will start almost immediately to evolve into pleasure. When I had passed on this information, I didn't know it from first hand experience, but from what other men or women had told me. I always enter a woman's ass very slowly and carefully, to minimize even the dull pain, and I stroke slowly in and out because I want both of us to enjoy it as much as possible. As I do with my lady friends, Rachel was penetrating my ass slowly, as if making sure I could accommodate the dildo, which increased in thickness as she thrust it in deeper.

I didn't know at the time if she was doing that for my benefit or not but that was the result. As expected, I felt a minor amount of dull pain at first from the unaccustomed stretching of the rim of my ass but, as Rachel continued fucking the dildo slowly in and out, what little pain I had felt quickly evolved into pleasure and the farther the dildo went in and the thicker it got, the better it felt. Besides the pleasure of feeling my rim stretched, after the first few inches of plastic had entered my ass, I could feel the dildo massaging my prostate. I had heard of this gland being described as the male clit and I learned why as Rachel fucked me deeper, the tip, and much of the shaft of her toy caressing me there. Once I learned just how much enjoyment could be gained from this contact, I started calling it my clit also. Some of my lady friends refer to their dildos as "their plastic friends", or similar names and I was already starting to consider Rachel's dildo to be my plastic friend as it filled my ass, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. My hands were still on my cheeks to spread them and I moved my fingers closer to the hole that was being so enjoyably filled so I could open myself even more to let the dildo go in as deeply as possible.

The lady with the strapon noted this. "Feels good, doesn't it?" she whispered to me.

By now, her arms were around my shoulders with her forearms pressed against the mattress. Her face was inches from mine and we could whisper to each other with neither of the others able to hear us. "Yes, it does," I whispered back. "Really good. Please don't stop."

"Don't worry, I won't. It feels good now but it will feel even better once my cock is all the way in. Then I want to keep going for a long time, because I like it too."

A few strokes later the dildo was all the way in, with the leather face of the strapon being pressed tightly against the fingers that were holding my ass open. Just as Rachel had said, it felt even better and, with every long, deep stroke of her dildo, the pleasure increased. Involuntarily, I started fucking back to meet the plastic cock that felt so good in my ass, and that made it feel even better.

More and more I thought of Rachel's dildo as my plastic friend because everything about being fucked by it had become immensely pleasurable. The rim of my ass, where I had experienced some pain at first, had changed completely into a source of pleasure, which throbbed through my body every time the dildo was driven into me. The expansion of my rectum from the mushroom head wedging in and then drawing back, combined with the incredible stimulation by the cleverly designed bumps and swirls, felt so good that my thighs were writhing beside Rachel's legs. Even my back felt good as her big, hard nipples rubbed against my skin every time she stroked in or out.

The best part of all, though, was what was happening to my clit. In the past, when a doctor had inserted his finger as part of a physical examination, my prostate had barely felt it. However, the seven inch dildo that was surging in and out of my ass was far longer than any finger and the pleasure it was giving me was incredible. Every time the plastic cock plunged into me and massaged my clit it was like a giant wave of pleasure rising from nowhere, crashing into my ass and coursing throughout my body. As the dildo was withdrawn, that pleasure receded, the way an ocean wave recedes, and was replaced by the different kind that radiated from my rectum. Seconds later, Rachel began driving the dildo back into me again and the joyful throbbing from my rim became dominant, then my rectum again, and I impatiently fucked back to meet Rachel's marvelous giver of joy in order to hurry the next immense wave of bliss that I would receive.

Until then, I had been quiet, except for whispering to Rachel I wanted to be fucked some more but the pleasure that she was giving me with her strapon was so continuous, so varied and so immense that I started involuntarily moaning from it. "Stop it, Aunt Rachel! You're hurting him!" Melanie implored her aunt.

"No, I'm not," she replied. "Can't you see how he's fucking back to meet my cock, and how his own cock is so hard? He loves it, don't you?" she asked me.

Just as Rachel asked me that, she drove her dildo hard against my clit, producing an especially intense wave of pleasure, so great that all I could do was dumbly nod my head, answering Rachel and reassuring Melanie. After that, I no longer held my moans back and they increased in volume as I reached ecstasy from my ass being slowly and thoroughly fucked.

Rachel was getting a lot of enjoyment too, maybe as much as I was. Every time she rammed the first dildo into me, she drove the second one deeply into her pussy, massaging her clit, and the third dildo plunged deeper into her ass, spreading her rim and caressing her rectum. From the pleasure these two different toys were giving her, she was moaning almost as loudly as I was. "I'm getting ready to cum," she told me. "But once is never enough for me and I'm going to keep fucking both of us until I cum again."

"Yes," I answered in between moans of pleasure. "Please don't stop. Keep fucking me. I love what your cock is doing to me." At any time before that night, such an utterance from me would have been unthinkable but the pleasure I was feeling from having my ass fucked by my marvelous plastic friend was so incredible, I beseeched her again to continue, making it three times that I had begged her to keep fucking me in my ass. My pleas may or may not have been heeded but Rachel, knowing she was ready to cum, increased her pace. The faster strokes of the dildo made the pleasures being generated from the three different sources in my ass seem to all run together and the total mounted until I reached a level of ecstasy that I would not have thought possible. It was so incredible that my whole body was involuntarily thrashing under Rachel, the way Alice's body had earlier on the same mattress while I was eating her pussy.

Rachel had also reached her height of pleasure and she started cumming. She was howling in ecstasy, accompanying my moans and, even though she lost some of the control she had kept over herself, she was able to continue fucking both of us with her strapon. Control over me was not necessary because I was having such a wonderful time I would have done anything in my rather limited power to make it keep happening. While her cumming continued, the rapid fucking went on until she climaxed.

"Ah! Ah! Yes!" Rachel cried joyfully, and her whole body jerked on top of me. After that, she completely relaxed, letting her whole weight rest on top of me as she lay almost still. Her only movement as she rested was to continue slowly thrusting into my ass.

Although she was fucking me just as deep, making the waves of pleasure crash just as hard, her strokes were too slow to keep me at the level of ecstasy I had reached just before her climax. For a few minutes, I fucked back at the same pace as Rachel was using, until I became impatient, missing the incredible bliss I had felt before, and wanting to fuck faster in order to regain it. I started thrusting my ass back much faster than she was stroking the dildo into me.

Rachel observed my movements and laughed. "So, George, you want more than I'm ready to give you? Well, you're out of luck because I want a long, slow fuck until I'm ready to cum again. I will make it up to you, though."

Alice and Melanie, both still naked, were leaning back on opposite ends of the same sofa, each fondling her own clit. "Alice, come over here," Rachel ordered. "I know how much you liked it when George ate your pussy before so come over here and do the same for him. You can play with yourself at the same time." Alice got up, came over to the mattress and lay down to wait for Rachel and me to adjust our positions to give her room to do what her mistress had told her.

With the whole sofa to herself, Melanie lay flat on her back, her head turned toward us and her eyes riveted on what the rest of us were doing. Her hands started moving faster on her pussy.

I had been lying face down across the pile of pillows, my legs spread and my face pressed against the mattress while my hands held my ass open. Rachel had been lying on top of me, her legs between mine, and supporting some of her weight on her knees and forearms while she fucked me. Her face was still next to mine and she quietly told me how to get into the position she wanted to start using.

"Put your legs together," she told me and, as I did, she moved her knees so my legs were between hers. "Now, get up on your hands and knees, but move with me so my cock doesn't come out."

The last thing I wanted just then was to have her dildo come out. It was completely embedded in me, pleasuring the rim of my ass and my clit every time either of us moved. I loved what it was doing for me and I wanted to keep it there. I let go of my ass cheeks and, moving in unison with Rachel, got to my hands and knees while she rose to her feet, keeping her knees bent and making sure that all the dildos remained where they belonged. When we were in the position she wanted, I was on my hands and knees with my legs together. As if she were mounting me, Rachel had her hands holding onto my hips and her feet were solidly on the mattress next to my knees. After stroking in and out of my ass a few times, she knew we were in the position she wanted and told Alice to get under me to do her part.

Instead of lying on top of my back and fucking straight into me as she had been doing before, Rachel would now be driving her dildo into my ass at a downward angle, so it went in just as deeply but in a slightly different way. The new position felt even better than the old one had. The change caused the rim of my ass to stretch more than it had been doing, sending even greater joy throbbing from there with every thrust we shared. Supporting some of my weight on my knees made the muscles in my buttocks tighten, slightly causing the head of the dildo and the raised devices to massage my rectum more strongly, feeling even better than when I had been lying prone. As before, though, the greatest pleasure that I would be receiving was from the repeated contact between my plastic friend and my clit, and the slightly different angle caused new and stronger waves of pleasure to crash into my ass, and to spread faster and more fully, until I felt bliss in every part of my body. Even though Rachel was fucking me slowly, although not as slowly as right after her orgasm, my level of ecstasy continued to climb, nearing the highest point it had reached before. That's when Alice crawled underneath me for the purpose of raising the level even more.

As we waited for her maid to get into position underneath me, Rachel was kind enough to leave the dildo all the way in my ass because she knew what incredible pleasure it was giving me every time either of us made any movement. Alice moved the pillows out of the way and approached from the side, lying on her back with her head turned toward me. When she was directly under me, Alice opened her mouth, prepared to envelop my cock. Both her hands had been busily playing with her pussy but she reached up with one of them to guide the tip of my cock into her mouth, where she held it loosely. Once it was between her lips, Alice's hand rejoined its mate in pleasuring her pussy.

"Fuck her in her mouth, George. That's how she likes to suck cocks," Rachel advised me.

Gladly, I complied. At the same pace as Rachel had established, I drove my cock between Alice's pretty lips and all the way into her mouth, feeling it press firmly against the back of her throat. At first I was afraid that too much contact there might activate her gag reflex but then I realized she was dead and had no reflexes. My second stroke was all the way in again, and, as my cock entered, Alice tightened her lips to provide just the right pressure and caressed the shaft with her tongue, making love to every inch that she could reach. After that, every thrust into Alice's mouth was all the way in, with my pubic hair rubbing against her lips, my balls bumping against her cheek and her lips and tongue providing the maximum pleasure for me. Sucking my cock seemed to be giving Alice a lot of enjoyment too, judging by the way her hands were so active with her pussy and by the volume of fragrant juices she was producing.

Rachel had refrained from thrusting in and out of my ass while Alice was starting to suck my cock but once that rhythm was established, she resumed what we had both been enjoying so much. Her dildo had been all the way in my ass but when I stroked my cock into Alice's mouth, Rachel drew the toy most of the way out, paused, and then drove it all the way in again as I pulled my cock back between Alice's lips. When I felt her dildo once again surging into my ass, I fucked back at the same speed, intensifying the tremendous pleasure it was giving me, until I felt the leather face of her strapon plastered tightly against my skin.

After that, Rachel and I established a pace and a rhythm that would give us both the most fun. When I drove my cock down into Alice's mouth, delighting in the feel of her tongue and lips, Rachel drew her dildo out of me, waited a few seconds, and then plunged it slowly back into my ass. With every stroke, pleasure throbbed from my rim, then radiated out from my rectum and, best of all, when I pulled my cock from Alice's mouth and fucked back to meet Rachel, my marvelous plastic friend caressed my clit, sending incredible waves of pleasure from there, all through my body and back again. Then we did it again, then again, and again and again, hundreds of times. The state of ecstasy I was in from what was happening to my ass and my cock was the highest it had been all night.

I was so ecstatic that I was actually losing control of some of my muscles. The bliss I was feeling was so great that, besides fucking back to meet the thrusts of Rachel's dildo, my hips and legs were involuntarily writhing and swiveling under me. These erratic movements actually increased the pleasure I was getting because every thrust of the dildo into my ass was different from the others. My rim was stretched slightly differently at every stroke and my entire rectum was pleasured by the raised devices on the dildo. My clit was caressed slightly differently at every stroke too, and responded by flooding my body with even more powerful waves of pleasure.

Rachel was getting more fun from it too because the two dildos that were pleasuring her moved more randomly, caressing the entire interiors of her ass and pussy. The movements made me a less stable ride but her legs and hands held me well enough.

My arms were also becoming unsteady and I was afraid that they would no longer support my weight. This was solved by leaning forward so I was leaning on my forearms instead of my hands and I was also able to lean into the pillows that Alice had moved aside. She still had enough room under me and I steadily plunged my cock as far as I could into her mouth.

This change in my position once again caused a change in the way Rachel's dildo entered and, as the other changes had, increased my level of ecstasy. At an even higher level, pleasure throbbed and crashed through my body in even larger waves. The pink, seven-inch dildo surging in and out of my ass was probably giving me the greatest pleasure I had even received, and I knew it would be even better when I climaxed and released my semen into the mouth of the pretty young ghost who was also providing a large part of that pleasure I was feeling.

Alice was really enjoying herself too. As my cock surged in and out of her mouth, she fucked her pussy up against her hands the way she had done to my face earlier. I feared she might lose control of her muscles and bite me so I hoped she wouldn't cum until I had fed her a mouthful of sperm.

As Melanie lay on her side watching the three of us fucking and sucking, she was also helping herself and moaning with the pleasure of it. She didn't have a cock in her mouth but she did have one in her pussy, a big dildo that she had brought in her purse, because she sometimes likes to enjoy a double penetration when she is with me. One hand gripped the handle and plunged it in and out of her pussy while her other hand alternated between fondling her clit and tweaking her nipples. Like Alice and me, she was also fucking back against the thing that was giving her pleasure. I was wondering if she would mind sharing the dildo with me the next time we got together, or if I should bring my own, when something made me concentrate entirely on what was happening between me and Rachel.

"I'm ready to cum again, George," Rachel told me, and shifted her feet slightly so she could start fucking me faster. Her hands on my hips tightened their grip so she could drive the dildo harder into my ass. I braced myself for the stronger thrusts and the more massive waves of pleasure that I knew would soon be inundating my body because of the increased speed. One fear I had was that I might pass out from the sheer bliss that the wonderful plastic toy would soon be giving me.

Once again, as Rachel started fucking me faster, the pleasures from the three sources were merging, and heightening my ecstasy. This time there was a fourth source, my cock in Alice's mouth. My climax had been building for some time and, with the increased pleasure from the stronger thrusts into my ass and the faster strokes of my cock into Alice's mouth, it exploded. It may have been the greatest I have ever felt, and I howled in joy as I pumped semen into the mouth that had been sucking my cock so skillfully. Alice swallowed it and continued sucking, closing her lips more tightly so none of her treat would spill out. Even after the last drops had spurted out, she kept my cock in her mouth to milk all my cum from it.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers