Mon's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her hand off my cock, and with my left hand I lifted her panties to my face again. I grabbed the base on my cock with my right hand and pointed it at her face saying "it's time mommy, time to suck your baby's cock." Her eyes darted to my face, but I saw her lick her lips at the same time. Very slowly, she moved her torso forward until her lips came right up to the tip of my cock. "Open mommy," I said and rubbed the head back and forth across her lips. She opened her mouth and I moved forward, sinking my hard cock into her mouth. "You better make it quick mother, wouldn't want Beth to catch us now would we?" I said and she looked up in fear, but started sucking wildly. I grabbed the back of her head and forced her deeper onto my shaft. I only had a couple of blow jobs in my life, but this was simply spectacular. I pumped my hips back and forth as she sucked me, then she brought her hands up and began jerking me off at the same time. It only a matter of seconds I felt my orgasm coming, so I grabbed her head and held her tight.

"I'm gonna come mother," I said as I fucked her face. She tried to pull away but I held her tight, my cock moving in and out of her warm, wet mouth. My body tensed as my orgasm washed over me, shooting my load into my mother's throat. She coughed and sputtered, but I did not let her move away until I was finished. "Swallow it all mommy," I said between heavy breaths

When I was done, I let her pull away and she looked up at me with tears in her eyes saying "how could you Stevie, I don't even let your father finish in my mouth?"

I was completely intoxicated by the new power I had over my mother and with more than a hint of smugness in my voice I stated "I'm not Dad mommy, and things with me are going to be different from now on." I rubbed her head like a puppy dog and looked into her watery eyes and asked "you like our little games don't you mother?"

"I'm not sure about anything anymore," was all she could mutter in return, her head downcast.

"Yes you are mommy, you know you loved our playtime," I said softly.

I leaned over and put my hands under her arms and lifted her to her feet. I crooked a finger, placed it under her chin and lifted her face to look me in the eyes. "Let me show you how much you loved it mommy," I said and smiled wickedly. I moved behind her and rested my hands on her hips, pressing myself against her. "You're all warm mommy," I whipsered in her ear as my hands caressed her flanks. I slowly slid my hands up her body until I cupped her breasts, causing her to breath in deeply.

"Please stop Steven, I did what you wanted," she said softly, yet without conviction.

I moved my hands again until I found her hard nipples. I toyed with them for a long while and whispered in her ear "does my mommy like her nipples played with?"

"Please no," she moaned, but I could tell the answer was yes.

"I think you do," I replied softly and began kissing her neck and nibbling her ears. My cock grew hard once more as I twisted and pinched my sexy mother's nipples, so I began grinding it into her ass. She softly moaned over and over as I kissed her behind the ear and pulled on her nipples. I slid my right hand down her abdomen until it rested over her skirt-covered crotch. I cupped her mound in my hand and pulled her body into me, letting her feel my hard dick against her ass. I then traced my hand down her leg, under her skirt, and slowly ran it back up her naked thigh until I touched her bare pussy for the first time.

She whimpered "please no Steven," but once again made no move to stop me.

I eased two fingers into her pussy and found it amazingly hot and wet. "You're soaking wet mommy," I whispered in her ear, and she moaned in response. I fucked my fingers in and out of her for a while, occasionally rubbing her clit as I continued to roughly twist her nipples. I was ready for the next phase of our game and whispered in her ear "are you ready to get fucked by your son mommy?"

She moaned loudly and pleaded "please no Stevie, anything but that! I'll suck you again if you want, but please not that!"

She made no effort to break away, so I figured this was all a part of the game. "Oh no mommy, you're going to fuck your baby boy today," I whispered in her ear, making her moan loudly once more.

I removed my hands from her titties and crotch and ran them to her shoulder blades, then pushed her forward and bent her over the laundry table until her upper body settled across it. I was somewhat surprised that she offered no resistance and simply spread her arms out at her sides. I stepped back for a moment to admire the sight before me, then moved forward once more, grabbed the hem of her skirt and lifted it over her ass. Her bottom was simply amazing, and I slowly ran my hands all over it. "Spread your legs mommy," I said, yet she didn't move. "I said spread your legs Mother!" I shouted and spanked her ass hard.

"Ouch," she cried, then pleaded softly "please stop Stevie, please baby."

"I'll stop when you learn to mind me mother," I replied and spanked her again. She cried out in pain once more, then opened her legs without another sound. "That's better mommy," I said, as I slowly I traced a finger down her ass crack until I touched her pussy.

I decided to tease her a bit and asked in a soft tone "so, did you wear this short skirt for me today mommy?" I saw her head come up off the table in a nod, but I wanted her to answer, so I said "what mother, I didn't hear you?"

All I heard was a quiet "yes Stevie." So, my Mom had dressed sexily for me, maybe she wanted this all along.

I though about rolling her onto her back and eating her pussy like I'd dreamed about, but my cock was so hard again I just had to fuck her. I eased my hips up against her and moved my cock to her steaming hole. "Do you want me to fuck you now mommy?" I asked. She remained silent and still for a moment, then nodded her head once more. "Sorry mother, but you'll have to ask nicely," I teased, drawing another long moan from her.

"Please Stevie," was her soft reply.

"Please what mommy?" I answered back.

"Please Stevie, please fuck me," she begged in a barely audible whisper.

"Good girl," was all I said and slowly moved forward.

My cock entered her wet pussy and I was surprised to find how tight she was, but she was soaking wet and her muscles pulled me in deep. I slowly but firmly drove it in all the way and waited like that for a moment to take in the experience. I grabbed her hips and steadily began fucking her in long strokes. She moaned softly with each inward thrust, pushing her body back against mine. We began fucking faster and faster with a growing sense of urgency, our skin slapping against one another. My Mom began moaning louder with each passing moment. I reached my right hand up to the back of her head and grabbed a fistful of her short hair and pulled her head back asking "do you like this mommy?"

"Oh yes baby!" she answered back, rubbing her hands wildly across the top of the table.

We were now rutting like animals as we pounded into one another over and over. I was getting close and knew she had to be as well. "Cum for me mommy," I said as my hips moved faster and faster.

"Yes Stevie, so close," she said breathlessly, then moaned loudly. I fucked her even harder now and her moaning turned into more of a high-pitched squeal. "I'm cumming Stevie!" she whined. She then made a series of loud grunting noises as her body convulsed against mine. Her pussy throbbed around my cock sending me over the edge and I shot my load deep into my mother's wet snatch, then I collapsed onto her back. My head has spinning and sweat covered our two bodies as I laid on top of her. All I could hear was our heavy breathing as we both labored to catch our breath after the wonderful fuck. As my mind slowly cleared it dawned on me just how quiet the house had become. The vacuum was no longer running, and in a panic I lifted myself off my mother and turned towards the door. I was shocked to find my sister Beth standing there with glassy eyes, her skirt up around her waist, and her hand inside her yellow panties rubbing away.

For good or bad, things at my house were really going to get interesting!

12