My Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock throbs gently in my hand. It's rock hard, and a shade darker than his olive complexion. I open my mouth as wide as I can and envelop the head of his penis. My jaws open just wide enough to accommodate his girth.

"Oh Peter," Otis whispers, and bucks his hips a little.

I slide him in as far as I can take him -- which isn't much -- and suck as I pull up. I enter a steady rhythm, and use my hands to extend the reach of the pleasure I'm giving him, gliding it up and down his shaft, twisting one way and then the other.

When I start to change the pace and vary the intensity, Otis tenses and groans and begs me to keep going. His fingers reflexively clench and release my hair repeatedly, but with his huge cock in my mouth I barely notice. I have to keep swallowing because he's oozing so much pre-come, and I'm salivating from the taste of his cock.

I take him deeper and deeper into my mouth, focusing on my breathing and slowly getting to my feet to find the right angle, and eventually manage to fit his entire cock down my throat. It throbs and Otis reflexively thrusts once before I gag and pull free.

"I love you so much, Peter..." he whispers. "Don't stop -- please, don't stop."

I go back to a varied pace, and his body alternates between tensing and relaxing. His pleasure is so palpable, so evident, that I can almost taste his climax building on my tongue.

"Don't stop, Peter. I'm nearly there, oh my god..."

He uses the hand holding my hair to guide me towards his completion. His legs on either side of me tremble -

"Oh fuck, I'm coming! Oh Peter!"

He pulls me down and spurts twice down my throat -- I push back up and receive the rest of it in my mouth; he comes so hard I can feel his seed splattering against the back of my tongue. I swallow all of his sweet come and squeeze his receding cock for more.

"You give one hell of a blowjob, baby."

Otis kisses me, and we go back to his place for the night.

**

With Otis as my boyfriend, the school break passes quickly. We suck each other off as much as possible, and he even convinces me to try rimming, something I had always been put off by. He rims my ass out so forcefully it makes me come all over his sheets in a matter of minutes.

I have his dick in my mouth so often I'm soon able to deep-throat him without gagging. Our favourite position is when I'm lying on the bed with my head hanging over the edge, while he gently fucks my face, sucks me off, and plays with my ass at the same time.

The taste of Otis's come gets me horny, but it's nothing compared to Otis's reaction to mine. It instantly makes him rock-hard, so most of the time he's both the first and last one to have an orgasm.

Even when we're not pleasuring each other, our sex life finds a way to pervade other domains of our daily lives. We pose nude for each other's drawings, and it turns out to be extremely erotic -- not one nude drawing session ends without one or both of us coming into the other's mouth.

On the first Monday of our official two weeks off it's my birthday. We head out with our closest friends for an intimate dinner: Janet and Kyle, and a bunch of people who work at Exile I'm close to, including Ralph and Matt. We have a celebratory dinner and my first legal drink. I'm glad I'm not out there getting plastered. That part of my life is over before it even has a chance to begin.

I'm mortified to learn that Matt has a fiancée, and her name is Jasmine. He's not even bi-sexual -- he just really loves all things to do with sex. I splutter and can't make eye contact with them until Matt explains with a laugh that Jasmine is completely on board with what he does and even knows about our kiss.

"There are so many ways to show you love somebody without relying on monogamy," Jasmine says to me at one point during dinner. "The most important thing at the end of the day is that you love and respect each other." She's pretty cool and progressive, and opens my mind to new ways of thinking about sexuality. I can see why Matt is smitten with her.

I don't know how Otis did it, but when we go back to his apartment the place is filled with lit candles. There's even a trail of red and white rose petals leading to his bedroom. We kiss and I pleasure him with my mouth, and then he pulls out a condom and lube with a question in his eyes.

"Yes," I say at once.

Otis dashes to the bathroom to get ready. I decide to give him my own little surprise. I strip naked and get on all fours on the bed. When I hear him return, I clench a condom between my cheeks and hold the pose.

"Oh baby," Otis growls his appreciation when he sees me with my ass in the air. He takes my gift and kisses my lower back. "These condoms were for you, Peter. I wanted you to fuck me."

I turn around, surprised. With a cock that size, I always thought he'd naturally gravitate towards being a total top.

Otis slides open his bedside drawer and pulls out a condom that will better fit him. "But the birthday boy gets what the birthday boy wants. And I think he wants me to fuck him." He lets me sheathe his huge cock and he slathers it with lubricant. He chuckles at the hunger in my eyes, and squirts some lube onto his finger.

"Up."

I stick my ass up in the air. His finger probes my hole, running small circles around my sensitive opening and gets me all slick and ready to receive.

He is just starting to finger-fuck me when I moan, "Fuck my virgin ass." I'm so horny it just slips out.

"Oh shit, I almost forgot this is your first time," Otis says, looking abashed. "I'll be gentle, I promise."

It only hurts a little bit, so I tell him, "Otis, I want you to fuck me hard."

Otis chuckles darkly. "You won't be saying that in a moment."

But he doesn't fuck me yet. He slips his finger back inside me and strokes my velvety tunnel. It's starting to feel good. I close my eyes and thrust back into his fingers. Then he slides another finger in and I grunt with discomfort, and then a third enters me. It hurts and I realise we're not even close to how thick his cock is.

He squeezes more lube over my hole and slides his fingers in and out slowly.

"Alright, I can't stretch you out any further without fisting you, so... are you ready?"

"Yes," I whisper, and bury my face in the pillow in case I scream. I can't wait to feel him inside me, but I'm a little frightened. What if it's too big?

The bed shakes as he gets up. He pulls my ass a little bit higher and keeps it in place with one hand around my hips. The head of his cock presses up against my rear, warm and wet, but feeling a lot more solid than I had anticipated. He pushes and pushes, and my opening doesn't yield.

"Relax," he says softly, stroking my back.

His dick slips inside me and there's a sharp pain.

"Ow!" I gasp and try cringe away from him, but he's holding me around the hips.

"I won't go any further," he promises. "Squeeze your ass a few times for me."

I do as he says, and then he pulls out. I'm panting in pain and anxiety, worried that I won't be able to accommodate him or enjoy it. Or that his monster cock will spear right through me.

"Okay, I'm going back in... "

He enters me again, this time without much resistance on my end. It hurts a lot less, too.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he whispers.

Otis starts to push harder, and slides deeper inside me, slowly edging in and pulling part-way out again. The feel of his cock inside me sends my body into shock. It feels rock-hard, not like the fleshy cock I'm used to sucking. There's still a little pain around the anus, but deeper inside I feel something else. He goes deeper and deeper, and the sensation reveals itself to be his cock stretching my anal cavity out. It feels strange, and starts to hurt more the further he goes, but it's a pain I can tolerate.

"Are you okay?" he keeps asking me every so often, and I nod each time and urge him to continue.

Eventually he presses himself against my back and leans forward to kiss my neck. "How does it feel?"

"You're all the way in," I whisper in awe. I didn't think there'd be room.

I clench my ass and he gives a surprised moan of pleasure, and then laughs.

"Give me a kiss, you cheeky thing."

We kiss while he's inside me, and soon the pain fades. He makes a few small, gentle thrusts to keep my muscles from tensing up. It starts to feel really good, and I tell him I want him to fuck me.

He straightens and hooks both of his hands around my hips. I gasp into the pillow when he pulls out a bit too fast, but he drives it back home just as quick, and I'm suddenly inundated with new sensations.

"Fuck, Peter, your ass feels so good... You're making me so fucking hard."

He picks up the speed of his thrusts, no longer pausing at the apex of each push and pull, and soon he's fucking me with long, smooth strokes. His shaft tugs at my insides and massages the sensitive passage just inside the opening.

Otis grinds up against me and thrusts into me at varying angles. There are sharp sensations of pain, but also sharper and more intense sensations of pleasure. He hits a spot that has me crying out his name in bliss.

I'm glad there's a ten year age gap -- he's an experienced top and keeps adjusting his pace so I'm constantly in a state of sexual elation.

"Oh my god," I whimper into the pillow. I turn my head to the side. "I love you so much, Otis. I can't believe how good your cock feels."

"I love you too, babe," he says roughly, and fucks me even harder.

My ass is in heaven. Otis is growling low in his throat, slamming into me so that the slapping sound of his hips rebounding off my ass fills the room. The bed creaks wildly, shaking from the force of our love-making.

Otis grabs my shoulders. "I'm getting close, Peter."

He pulls me up so I'm propped up on my hands, and with his hands on my shoulders pulling me into each thrust, ploughs into me. I'm shouting and swearing and moaning at the ferocity of his fucking.

"Oh! Oh! Oh fuck, oh fuck! I want to make you come!"

Otis slows down. "Actually, I want to kiss you while I'm coming," he says, and pulls himself out. My ass tingles pleasantly, sort of a warm, glowing buzz.

I roll eagerly onto my back and he climbs onto the bed and parts my legs with his body.

"Hold these," he tells me, and I pull my legs back to my shoulders.

He grips his cock and with we briefly revisit the sensation of his first entry as he pushes his way inside me again. Otis makes the bed bounce and shake as he humps me. I'm moaning with each breath and begging him to come inside me.

The hair on his chest and belly are matted with sweat, and his body shines with it. He leans forward to kiss me, and his belly starts rubbing my cock and balls. It nearly brings me to a climax.

"Oh -- fuck, Otis! Ohmygod!" I push against his body but he doesn't budge; I'm not ready to come yet -- I don't want it to end.

He looks down in alarm, and grins when he sees what his belly is doing to me.

"Don't stop, Otis," I beg him. "Oh my god, please don't stop."

He lowers his mouth over mine and invades my mouth with his tongue while his cock ravages my arse. His thrusts are short and rapid, and he drills me like a jack-hammer. Sweat drips down his muscled arms and his flushed face. I hold his head while he kiss, and cup his whiskery cheeks in my palms. He lets out a few breathy moans as he draws close, and they grow louder and more frequent.

I reach for his hips and pull him in on the thrust that ends it. He plunges into me and comes.

"Mmmmph!" Otis tenses and suddenly exhales loudly, but doesn't stop kissing me. He braces himself on one arm and curls the other hand under my head, lifting it to kiss me more thoroughly. I can feel his cock throbbing as he spurts repeatedly into the condom.

I'm so close it's like torture. When he lowers my head I wrap my arms around his sweaty back and grind myself against his hairy body. Responding to that, Otis starts thrusting again and he makes me come. I howl and grunt and draw in a ragged breath -- it's the most intense orgasm I've ever had, and I'm making sounds I've never heard myself make. Otis kisses me urgently again. My sticky semen gets all over the both of us, but most of it gets stuck in hairs on his belly.

Otis breaks the kiss once I'm soft. He's panting, flushed and sweating, and looks very satisfied.

"Was that good for you?" I ask.

"You're the best screw I've ever had," he says. "Hang on. This might feel a little weird now that you're not horny for it any more."

He slowly pulls his cock out while I shudder at the strange sensation. His dick is still hard, and the condom is flooded with his pearly white seed. He peels it off and flings it to the other end of the bed. Only then does it begin to shrink.

"How was that for you, Peter? Your first time having anal sex."

I crawl over and pin him down on the bed. I straddle him then look down into his smiling eyes. "I think we're going to be really busy for the rest of the holidays," I say before I kiss him.

Otis kisses me back until we're both hard again, which doesn't take long these days. He passes me a condom.

"Otis..."

"I need to feel your cock in me, Peter."

I tear open the condom and start to put it on, but Otis gets down on his hands to roll it down my shaft with his mouth. That turns me on so much I push him back roughly and lift his heavy legs into the air. Otis growls with lust, and holds his legs back so I can penetrate him.

His ass is hairy, but the puckered pink hole looks so wet and inviting. Without thinking, I bravely run my tongue up and down his crack, the same way me licks my ass. It's so warm! I dive back in and wriggle my tongue into the soft, quivering hole, and Otis starts moaning and playing with his nipples.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Ah - you were born to rim ass -- Ooh! Oh my fucking god..."

I rim him until my mouth is sore, and then move back and press my dick against him. It slides in easily, and I feel a mixture of warmth and tightness previously unknown to me. Otis's face is a mask of ecstasy, and I watch him in awe as I gently push further in and pull out, surprised at how intense his reactions are.

"Unngh-"

He quickly comes all over his stomach.

"Don't stop, Peter," he says, still jacking off. "It feel so good, I - I think I'm gonna come again."

I start to thrust into him. The condom dulls too much of the feeling for me, but Otis responds encouragingly, writhing and gasping in all the right places. He lets me know without speaking that I'm in complete control of his impending orgasm.

I fuck him slow, and then hard and fast so that his hairy belly jiggles under me, and witness his third climax building and growing before my eyes. His body tenses as he comes for the third time, and his ass squeezes my cock. Watching him has made me so close; I pull out, tear the condom off and finish with him, splattering his hairy chest and chin with thick ropes of come.

I walk forward on my hands to clean his chin with a lick and then kiss him, with the come from both of us rubbing between our bodies.

**

We have sex several times a day. I top Otis at least once a day, and make him moan so loud the tenants underneath us turn to blasting loud music to block us out, and I bottom for him twice, sometimes three times a day. We also give each other our usual morning and night time blow jobs.

Otis has a much more active sex drive than I do. He's always eager to play, and doesn't mind in what capacity. He always tries to get me to play with his ass while he jacks off, and I enjoyed rimming him so much the first time it becomes an integral part of our foreplay. I'm a quick learner when it comes to pleasing him. I learn how to finger-fuck him to completion while he's masturbating, and how to help him achieve orgasm by prostate stimulation alone, whether it's with my cock or my fingers.

Otis surprises me with a question one morning.

"Have you been with anyone else in the past three months?"

It's roughly the length of time that I've known Otis. I answer truthfully -- no.

I wonder if he's been thinking about what Jasmine said with polyamory, and wants to be in an open relationship. I understand the appeal of it, but can't fathom letting anyone else into my body the way I let Otis. I selfishly hope he feels the same way.

However the reason for the question becomes apparent in the afternoon when he takes me to a sexual health clinic for a rapid HIV test. A quick prick on the finger and 20 minutes later we walk out smiling. Both clean.

We celebrate by having rough bareback sex.

He rims me until I'm on the verge of coming, and then goes straight onto the fucking without messing about with rubbers. There's not much difference for me physically -- it blows my mind like every other time -- but I can tell Otis is enjoying himself a lot more. He makes love to me tenderly; his strokes are slow and deliberate, and I can see the pleasure my tight hole gives him written plainly across his handsome features.

Despite how powerfully Otis comes, all the descriptions of being able to feel a guy shooting 'hot jizz' inside you turn out not to have any truth to it, at least not for me. It is a much more intense orgasm, however, knowing that there is absolutely nothing between us during the height of our shared passion.

It's my turn to fuck him next, and his ass feels so good wrapped around my naked cock. The smooth passage, the wetness and the warmth -- it feels amazing. He comes again and his fingers entwine around my own. I try and hold off just a little bit longer, but soon I'm spurting away inside him.

Afterwards I finger his used, loosened ass and he bucks his hips.

"Ah... Peter, fuck you're making me hard again..."

He's rubbing his chest and playing with his nipples. I already made him come while fucking him, but he wants more, so I insert another finger and pump my fingers inside him. I watch him respond to my touch and it makes me so horny I fuck him again with my own come as lube.

**

In the last few days of the school break, Otis brings up the topic of coming out again.

I tell him I honestly hadn't thought about it since we last discussed it.

"You really should," Otis says. "It's a big part of growing up for all gay men."

I narrow my eyes at him. "Are you saying I'm immature?"

"No, no. Not at all. I myself didn't come out until I was 25. But now would be a good time to do it, Peter. You've got me -- I'm not going anywhere. And you're still on break so we could drive down and visit your parents before school starts again."

I chew my lip. I know my mother wouldn't mind. She's always been the gentle, loving one. I'm unsure of how my father would react though. He's always been aloof, and we don't have much of a relationship to begin with. The peak of his disappointment in me was when I told him I didn't like sports as a child. We stopped playing catch and football, and then stopped spending much time together at all. I can only imagine how he'd react if I told him I didn't even share his interest in women.

"If there's one thing I could tell my younger self," Otis continues, "is to wait until you've got a safety net. Once you have it though, don't put it off. There's no point in waiting. Whatever the outcome is, you'll be better off on the other side of it. And you'll know who truly loves and accepts you, and who doesn't."

That's one thing we don't talk about much -- his life before he moved to the city.

"Didn't you have anyone when you came out?"

Otis has a faraway look in his eyes and a remnant of sadness clouds them.

"I thought I did. I came out to everyone at the same time, with my rainbow flags a-wavin'. Well, you already know what my family did." He taps the scar on his head where his father and brother had beaten him until he his head was bleeding. "It was a small, conservative town. I was living with my boyfriend at the time, and we were both closeted. Everyone thought, or wanted to think, that we were just room-mates. It was just the two of us against the hate filled world. I think that's what drove us together. When my coming out didn't go to well, he ditched me before I could reveal his secret too.