My Huge Tit Girlfriend

Story Info
My first fuck with a amazingly hot girl
1.8k words
3.22
136.5k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lebber
lebber
5 Followers

Ok I had this crush on this girl her name was Zabrina she was 5' 7" had long creamy white legs and an athletic body with big DD boobs, her physic was amazing. So I was sitting in class and it was our senior year and we had about 4 weeks left of school together.

I decided that this would be my last chance so she was sitting on a bench outside while other people had just went in from lunch. I asked, "What's wrong? Why aren't you going in?"

She said "I was thinking I have never had a boyfriend and I'm going to graduate in a month."

"Don't be ashamed of that I haven't had any girlfriends either. Tell you what me and you Friday night."

"Ok. Sounds good," she said as she wiped away the tears. After that I walked her inside and told her would call her tonight.

Later that night I called her and told her that I would pick her up tomorrow at 8:30. That night I went online and jerked off, by the way my cock is a foot long and 4 inches wide with huge balls that are so big when I cum I cum about a quart. And that's only the first time I can go 5 times until I'm done.

The next day at school I could not focus at all I was thinking of how great it would be to get inside of her. When the day finally ended I went to the pharmacy to pick up some condoms just in case they were needed. So around 7 o'clock I got into the shower and had a hard-on just thinking about her body but I decided against jacking off just in case I needed it for later.

I left for her place around 8 so I got there right at 8:30. We stayed at her house while her parents talked to us and said to have her home by midnight but she said that she was 18 and could do whatever she wanted and got into a huge argument with her mom (which was totally arousing). When we left she stormed out I told her "That is no way to start this date, let me fix it." She had a confused look on her face as went into kiss her, but after a second we were battling tongues for about 5 minutes then we left for the restaurant.

We got there and the waiter seated us and took our order. Once the waiter left she asked me "I really don't want to go home tonight and face my parents."

I responded "You don't have to me and you will go get a hotel for the night."

"Why can't we go to your place?"

"Because my parents don't like girls sleeping over."

She smiled and said "ok but I don't think we should sleep in the same bed." Then the waiter came back with our food. We talked a lot about school and where we were going to college. Then after dinner we found a nice hotel right by the restaurant. I got us a room with two queen beds. Once we got into our room Zabrina went into take a shower. I laid there thinking how great this evening is going we are in a hotel room together all I have to do is get her to have sex.

About twenty minutes later Zabrina comes out of the bathroom wearing a satin black bra and matching panties. I looked at her and instantly got a har-on that was about 10 inches and clearly visible.

She then laid down in my bed and said, "I want to watch some TV and your bed is closer to the TV."

"Fine with me." As she gets under the cover and takes off her panties and bra.

"I don't like sleeping with them on." She then moves closer to me and wraps her arm around me and hugs me close. I could feel her huge tits up against my chest and her crotch on my thigh.

I then say, "It's really hot under here I think I get undress too." I take off all my clothes and throw them on the floor. Now that my boxers are off my dick is tenting the covers. All of the sudden her hand starts stroking my cock but she hadn't taken her eyes off the screen.

Then she says, "This thing is huge I can't even get my whole hand around it." By this time she has taken the cover off "Holy shit this is huge, it must be at least a foot." She then takes both her hands and slowly starts pumping my cock.

"Oh my god that feels sooo good." She pumps my cock for about 10 minutes then i suggest, "You know what would feel really good, is if you put it in your mouth."

"I don't know its so big how could I ever fit that into my small mouth, but I'll try." She then lowers her head and I get and excellent cleavage view of her huge tits. Slowly she starts to put it in her mouth she gets about 2 inches.

"That feels great. To get more in your mouth open up your throat and slide it in." She then puts another 4 inches in then pulls out and starts sucking really fast and hard. As she is doing this I grab her left tit and start playing with her now fully erect nipples. She moans as she sucks my cock, then I switch to the other one and she starts going really fast up and down my cock using her hands to stroke the rest of it that can't fit in her mouth. After 20 minutes of us groaning in unison I feel my balls begin to tighten. "I am about to come." And as soon as say that I explode into her mouth she swallows the first bunch then it starts spilling out the sides of her mouth and once finish cumming she cleaning the rest of my cock trying not to miss anything.

"Oh my god your cock is so big that I could barely get it into my mouth and u cummed like a whole gallon. And you're still hard. Why don't we switch positions." So grab her and kiss her passionately our tongues battling, then I flip her over and put my face to her inner thigh and worked my way up to her swollen pussy lips. I slowly ran my tongue down her slit. She screamed, "Arrgh.... That....oh....my....god." I then take my tongue and lick her clit really hard she moans in between breaths, "Keep....Doing....That....Harder." Then I move my head down to her steaming opening I push my tongue in violently. "Arrgh....that is amazing fill my pussy with your tongue." As she is saying this she pushes my head down into her pussy and screams loudly. I can tell she is about to cum. "I'm cummmmmmmmmming oooh my goooood." I continue to eat her pussy and slurp up all the juices now flowing out of her.

"That was amazing Caleb," she says. Then I get my hard cock ready in my hand and move up to her chest and she looks at me weird and I put my cock in between her huge tits. She gets it and pushes her tits together around my cock. I start pumping in between her tits and the longer I go the faster I pump in and out of her huge tits. She then says "Come on my huge tits come on them." She starts licking the end of my cock as it comes near her face.

"I'm going to cum any second." Just then a huge spurt of cum comes out of my cock and lands on her chin the next one goes on her forehead then on her mouth. I then take my cock off her tits and point it at them covering both of her tits with a huge amount of cum. After I finish cumming I lean down and lick the cum off of her tits and face. Then kiss her exchanging with her my cum.

"Come on I need you to fuck me now I'm tired of waiting."

"Whatever you say" and I take my still erect cock and point it at her vagina.

"Be gentle its my first time." I then slowly put my cock into her pussy until I have about my whole head in.

She tells me "Stop let me get used to how huge your cock is." I keep mthere for 30 seconds and she says "Put more in, its feels so big in side of me I don't think it will all fit. Keep going stop." I now had about 2 inches in then I felt resistant.

"You ready?" I asked. She nodded yes then I pushed right through and she let out a loud scream. I asked "Do you want me to keep going?" She nodded trying not to cry. I slowly inserted another 4 inches.

"Stop let me get used to it." We sat there with my cock inside her pussy. "Ok put the rest of it in." I then put in another 4 inches and hit the end. I slowly pulled it out until it got to my head then I slammed it back in "Ooooh thhhatt feeeels sooo good..... argghh. Go fast in and out of my pussy... yes...yes...yes..oh my god yesssss." I slammed in and out of her pussy while she moaned and screamed for the next 10 minutes then I felt my balls tighten.

"Oh my god I'm going to cum."

"Cum all inside my vagina. Cum for me please.... Oh my God... Cumm for me baby." Just then I came inside of her it felt like it was a gallon. She then got up and cum started dripping from her vagina. She went into the bathroom and got a bottle of lotion.

"You think you can come for me one more time tonight, Baby?"

"I think so." As I said this she put lotion on her hand and reached out and grabbed my hard cock and rubbed lotion all over my cock coating it.

"Now put some in my asshole." She climbed on the bed and got on her knees and bent down. I poured some lotion on my hand and took my finger and rubbed a lot around her asshole then slid my finger into her ass. She let out a loud moan, I started finger fucking her ass as she moaned constantly. I then decided I need to put my cock in there. I grabbed my cock in one hand and pushed the head and screamed, "That feels huge that is going to fill my ass easily, keep on going. That.... Feels....... incredible.... arrgh....jam it all in there." I then ram the rest of my cock into her as and start fucking her hard and as fast as I can. She was screaming her head off and pushing back to meet my thrust. She screamed and moaned as fucked her for a half hour like this then I felt my balls start to tighten.

"Im going to cum."

lebber
lebber
5 Followers