My Sister's Gangbang Pt. 01

Story Info
A fantasy fulfilled for his sister.
11k words
4.58
734.6k
527

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Bridgeburner

*

My name is Mark. I am 22 years old and I live in a big house uptown with my two sisters. Our parents died in an accident two years ago, leaving me in charge of the family. Our uncles offered to let us move in with them, but we refused to leave our home. My sisters and I were very close even before the accident and now more than ever. I am a couple years older than Tracy and Kelly is the youngest. Both girls are very pretty and sexy. I admit that in the last few months, as I'd watched them go around the house wearing only t-shirts or nightgowns, I had wondered what they would look like naked, or how would it feel to touch their soft bodies. I never suspected that my opportunity to find out was in the very near future.

It all started when I was walking past Kelly's room and I heard some quiet moaning coming from inside. I could easily imagine what was going on and I carefully opened the door. My little sister was lying on her bed completely naked, fondling her pussy with one hand and rubbing her tits with the other. She was unaware of my presence; completely drowned in her senses.

I stood there quietly for a while, admiring her beautiful body. Her skin looked so smooth and tender. She was thin and her breasts were rather small but they had a shape and size just right for her frame. Her ass was another thing; it was perfectly round with no tan lines. With this magnificent body, combined with her angelical face, she had nothing to envy from any magazine model. I walked out careful not to make any noise and closed the door.

Twenty minutes later her room door opened and she walked out dressed in a long t-shirt, white panties and nothing else. She walked down the stairs and joined me in the living room to watch TV. She had a look of satisfaction in her face.

"Hi!" she said.

I just smiled back at her. As I changed the channels, I stopped at FTV channel (fashion TV) and there were some teenage models posing in bikinis on a beautiful beach. They looked gorgeous, of course, but no better that my young sister, so I asked her,

"Have you ever considered becoming a model?"

"What? Me? A model?" she asked back.

"Sure! Those girls look no better than you."

"Do you think so? That would be really cool! Travel to all those places for free!"

Then I said, "Hey, I just bought a digital camera, would you like me to take some pictures of you? Later we can load them in my computer and put them in a slideshow, so you can watch yourself posing like a model".

"Yes! Lets do it!" she said excitedly.

"Ok. Follow me"

My sister Tracy was out for the weekend so Kelly and I had the house to ourselves. We went to my room and I pulled my camera out of its case.

"Stand near the window," I said.

She walked in a sexy way, looking back at me. She leaned on the window, smiling at the camera and lifted her left calf a little bit. I started taking pictures. Her sensual moves and positions were turning me on.

"You look beautiful. Nice butt" I said. She felt ashamed and looked down. "Come on! If you want to become a model you have to be shameless. Make love to the camera!"

She just giggled and said, "Ok".

"Why don't you change your clothes? Put on something sexy."

"What should I wear?" she asked.

"Anything you want."

She ran to her room and after a few minutes she came back wearing a white blouse and a short skirt with black shoes.

"Now, let's take some pictures of you on the bed" I said.

She sat on the bed and I started shooting away, "Move your hands over your body".

"What?" she said surprised by my request.

"Move your hands like the models we just saw on TV."

She hesitated for a second but then she started to slide her hands over her legs and arms. I kept taking pictures and let her move at her own pace. Then, she moved one hand over one of her breasts and closed her eyes.

"Yes! Like that! This is perfect!" I said loudly.

This seemed to loosen her shyness a little because then she began to caress both of her tits and looked to the camera with very sexy eyes.

"Wow! You were born for this!" I said and she gave me a big smile.

I noticed she was not wearing a bra so I said, "Undo the top buttons of your blouse."

She did it without hesitation. She unbuttoned not just the top but all of them. Her blouse was still tucked into her skirt so her naked breasts were just barely visible as she moved from one position to the other. This was incredibly sexy and I was really horny.

"Lift your skirt a little bit," I said.

My young sister was obviously excited too, because she lifted her skirt almost all the way to her panties. I took pictures of her perfect legs. "You have the most beautiful legs I have ever seen," I told her.

"You mean it?" She asked.

"Sure. Let me see them with more light. Why don't you take off your skirt?"

She hesitated for a second, but then she pulled it down to her feet and a second later, she was standing in front of me wearing just her white panties and her open blouse.

"You are so damned beautiful. Now lay on the bed and keep moving," I said.

She did as told and with her blouse now opened freely, her creamy white breasts became fully exposed as she shifted from one position to the other. I didn't waste the opportunity and captured everything on the camera's memory.

After a long while we both got tired and finished the session.

"Did you like being a model?" I asked.

"I loved it! Let's look at the pictures!" she answered.

I downloaded all the pictures to the computer and set them up in a slide show, ready to be displayed sequentially, after hitting the enter-key. Kelly glowed with enchantment as she watched herself semi-naked on the screen.

"Ok. That's it for today. Maybe we can do it again tomorrow".

That night I could not stop thinking of that gorgeous young body posing only for me. One question was going through my head and I didn't know the answer to it... Given the opportunity, would I be capable of fucking my own sister? Well, it didn't matter anyway because the chances of that happening were very remote... weren't they?

That night I looked at the pictures over and over and I ended up jerking off so I could catch some sleep. But I was not the only one. When I went for a glass of water and passed outside my sister's room, I again heard moaning coming from the inside. I felt an irresistible urge to peek inside but the house was too quiet and I was afraid that she would catch me this time, so I didn't. I listened to her moans until she finished and then continued my way to the kitchen.

The next afternoon, after Kelly arrived from school, she knocked on my door.

"Can I see the pictures again?" she asked timidly.

"Sure, come in," I said. "I don't have another chair but you can sit on my lap."

"Ok," she responded gladly.

When she sat over me, I could smell her delicious perfume and that made my dick swell noticeably. I though that maybe having her sit on my lap was not such a good idea after all, since she could easily feel me getting hard inside my pants.

I started to display the pictures at random order, pausing longer on the most revealing ones. Kelly looked at each picture and then looked at me each time with such an angelic face that I felt the urge to throw her to the bed and fuck her brains out right there.

"Mark, do you really think I'm pretty?" Kelly asked.

"You are not only pretty, you're gorgeous," I said.

Kelly smiled and gave me a big kiss on the cheek while she put her arms around my neck. Then she rested her head on my shoulder and I took the chance to put my hand on her thigh. Then, with her head still resting on my shoulder she asked,

"Mark, what's a gangbang?"

I was taken by surprise by her question and I only responded, "Why do you want to know that?"

"Well, when I asked my friend Laura if she was still a virgin, she told me that she wasn't and that she had even participated in a gangbang with her boyfriend and other guys. I had no idea what Laura was talking about so I changed the subject," Kelly responded.

"Well," I said, "a gangbang is when a girl has sex with several guys at the same time"

"What? Do you mean one right after the other?" she asked.

"No, I mean at the same time," I responded.

"But, how do you do that?" she asked.

"I have some pictures of a gangbang if you want to watch how it's done," I said.

"Yes! Show me!" she said agitatedly.

I searched for the porn pictures I had stored in the computer and opened the first one. It was a picture of a beautiful teenager, with black hair and blue eyes, sitting fully dressed on a sofa with five guys sitting and standing around her, also fully clothed.

"First answer me something. Have you seen a naked man before?" I asked Kelly.

"Of course. I've seen pictures in some dirty magazines that my friends brought to school".

"Ok. Be ready then, because you are going to see really hot pictures now."

Kelly nibbled her lower lip and nodded, turning her face to the screen.

I started displaying the pictures. The first ones showed the teen sucking the guys' dicks while being fuck by one guy at a time. Kelly had her eyes wide open and glued to the screen. Meanwhile, I inadvertently moved my hand over her slim thighs and squeezed them softly. She moved her hand on top of mine as a sign of approval.

When I displayed a picture of one guy penetrating the teen's anus, Kelly gasped.

"Is... is he... entering her ass?" Kelly asked truly amazed.

"Yes, a lot of girls like to be fucked in the ass," I responded.

"Wooow," was all she said.

The next pictures showed two guys fucking the girl in her ass and pussy at the same time while she sucked another one. By now, Kelly was breathing deeper than normal and was moving very uneasily on my lap. She was squeezing my hand as I caressed her upper leg. I moved slightly closer to her pussy.

Then, I displayed a picture of one guy shooting his load in the teen's open mouth. Kelly gasped again. The following pictures showed the girl getting her face and mouth filled with cum and Kelly was practically hypnotized by the show.

I moved my hand a bit more until I reached her panties and touched her pussy with the back of my fingers. Kelly unconsciously closed her legs, trapping my hand between them. She moaned as she buried her head in my shoulder and I started to rub her gently over the silky material of her underwear. Her breathing became heavy and started to pant as she opened her legs allowing me to caress her pussy. I could feel her slit and pouting cunt lips getting wet from my touch. In less than a minute, she clamped my hand again within her thighs and squeezed me hard as she started to cum. Her body contorted on my lap for a few seconds. Her eyes half open, only the white visible. When it was over, it took her a few seconds to regain control of herself. Then she looked a little ashamed at me and said,

"Mmmmh, this is the first time this has happened to me. I mean... with a man", she said, "I've only come before when I used my own fingers... and it is not the same."

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"It's the best feeling I've ever felt," she responded.

"Let's take some more pictures", I suggested. "We'll continue where we finished yesterday."

"Yes!" she screamed happily.

"Take off your skirt and open your blouse." I said. She did as told and soon enough she was again posing half naked before me.

"Open your blouse for the camera" I commanded.

She hesitated for a second but then she showed her beautiful bared breasts as she moved around the room and posed over the bed. A few minutes later she pulled off her blouse completely and laughed like a little girl that just had misbehaved.

"Ok, let's lose those panties", I suggested.

This time she objected and said "No, not my panties. I feel too embarrassed to do that..."

"Come on, honey. Do it or we will never do this again!"

She thought about it for a moment and with one swift move, she pulled her panties down to the floor.

"Great, lay on the bed and show me what you've got".

I shot flashes like crazy, getting close ups of her bubble butt and her pink cunt.

"Now we are being really naughty," Kelly said while she looked at the camera with a grin.

I dropped the camera aside and moved closer to her. She just stayed there looking at me, with her legs partly opened. I grabbed her legs by her knees and started to slide my hand up along calves and thighs. She gasped softly. I touched her pussy lips with my finger, which made her buck her hips and gasp again. Then, I slid my finger the length of her slit until I reached her tiny hole and pressed delicately, penetrating just to the first knuckle. She moaned hard and threw her head back. I pulled back and the pushed in again. As I started to finger fuck her, she lifted her head and torso, resting on her elbows and looked directly into my eyes. Her hips were now moving in sync with my finger and increasing the pace slowly. Soon after, she got a glazed look in her eyes and started cumming again, harder than the previous time. She plunged back on the bed as her climax took control of her body. She shivered and convulsed with the powerful waves of passion traveling up and down her spine. Then, it slowly faded away.

"Now its my turn," I said as I stood up near the bed and took my cock out of my pants.

As Kelly came back from heaven, she sat on the bed in front of me and just stayed there marvelling, staring at my huge hard-on.

"Give me your hand," I said.

I took her hand, made her grab my shaft and then showed her how to wank me off. She began to masturbate me, never taking her eyes off my phallus.

"Why don't you kiss it?" I said as I moved forward, closer to her face.

Kelly looked up at me with her angel eyes and then looked back at my shaft.

"Come on. Kiss it!" I said again.

She leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss at the tip, retreating her head immediately.

"Again!" I said.

She leaned and kissed me again. This time she stayed a little bit longer with her lips resting on my dick.

"Now lick it," I said. She pulled out her tongue and licked my cock in the most seductive way I have ever seen.

After a few slight touches with her tongue, I said, "Open your mouth and put it in".

After a short pause and a gentle push from me on the back of her head, my cock slipped between her lips while she moaned with pleasure. Her mouth felt so warm.

"Now suck it deeper," I said as I pulled her head harder towards me.

She looked up at me with pure joy in her eyes and that made me almost shoot my load right there.

Suddenly, she pulled my dick out and asked, "Are we going to do it like the pictures?"

"What?" I said.

"Are you going to spray it in my mouth?" She asked.

"Do you want me to?" I responded.

"Yes! Do it"

That said, I pushed my dick back in her mouth and started fucking her face. At times, I pushed so hard that the head of my cock slammed in the back of her throat but it didn't seem to bother her at all, which really surprised me since most girls gag even if they are used to giving blowjobs. Kelly was a natural.

I kept fucking her face hard. Her saliva was drooling to the floor and loud squishy sounds filled the room. Then, I felt the familiar tickle in my balls and I said, "Get ready, baby... I'm cumming...open your mouth..."

I pulled my cock out and aimed my first shot right to the center of her open mouth. This caught Kelly by surprise, which closed it for a moment but she opened wide again just in time to receive the second shot. Some sperm landed on her upper lip and on her right cheek. Then I put my cock back inside as I released the rest of my load. Kelly closed her lips tightly around my shaft, moaning, her eyes wide open looking at my belly. Her tongue gently caressed the underside of my cock while I discharged the last drops in her warm cavity.

I stayed in her mouth almost a minute after I finished cuming and Kelly kept sucking hard on me, like she was trying to milk out more of the gooey sperm. Finally I pushed her away softly and she looked up at me with 'I love you' eyes. I noticed that my entire load of cum was still churning inside her mouth and I told her to spit it out on her hand. She did and some of it dribbled down her chin and onto her chest. She looked up at me again, not sure of what to do. I told her to go to the bathroom and clean up.

When she came back, she threw her arms around me and held me tight, "I love you!" she just said.

After that night I set my mind on a mission; I was going to fuck both my sisters, no matter the consequences or how long it took.

Chapter two

The next day, I came back from work and everything was oddly quiet. Usually there was sound coming from the TV or the stereo. I saw the light turned on in my room and went upstairs to see what was going on. I stopped at the door and looked at Kelly sitting in front of my computer and Tracy was kneeling on the carpeted floor just beside her. They were looking attentively at the monitor and even though I couldn't see what they were watching, I had a good idea of what it was. The computer is on the opposite wall from the door so they didn't see me nor hear me when I walked in and stood right behind them.

"Look at the size of that dick!" Tracy said, "I don't think I could ever fit that thing inside me!"

"That girl seems to be enjoying it very much," Kelly responded without taking her eyes off the screen.

"Hi girls!" I said noisily.

"Ahhhh!" Kelly screamed.

"Shit!! Idiot! You scared me!" Tracy said as she jumped on her feet.

"What are you watching?" I asked mockingly.

Tracy looked at the screen and immediately blushed. Kelly just looked back at me and gave me a wicked smile.

"We were... Kelly..." Tracy said nervously.

"Relax," I said, "If you want to see porn, look at the good stuff. Move over," I said to Kelly as I pushed her gently off the chair.

She stood up while I sat down and then she sat back on my lap. She was just wearing a t-shirt that barely reached her legs. Tracy looked at Kelly for a second with a startled expression on her face but quickly looked back at the screen as I grabbed the mouse and played a movie that I had stored on the hard-drive.

The movie started with one beautiful girl taking off her clothes like a stripper and then two already naked guys joined her on the scene. The girl began deepthroating their dicks in turns. She really could take several inches down her throat. My sisters were hypnotized watching the screen and Tracy knelt back on the carpet. I turned up the volume on the speakers to make it more impressive for them. After a few minutes, the actors were banging the woman as hard as they could. I moved my arm around Kelly's waist and rested my hand in her lap, very close to her pussy. Tracy didn't notice this. But I did notice that Tracy was already breathing deeper than normal. More minutes passed and Kelly was slowly rubbing her legs together.

Kelly grabbed my hand and placed it on her pussy. I started to caress her cunt lips through her panties. She jerked and gasped at the feeling of my finger caressing her clit. This time, Tracy did notice my actions on Kelly. She watched, eyes wide open, as I slid my finger up and down Kelly's tiny panties. Kelly had her eyes closed and her head tilted toward me. I pretended I was watching the movie. Tracy was speechless, unable to decide what to say or what to do.

More minutes passed. Tracy was still frozen in her place watching my hand work on Kelly. My younger sister was now panting openly and when I sensed that she was about to cum, I stopped. I wanted her to be as horny as possible for my next move. I lifted Kelly from my lap and made her kneel on the floor right next to Tracy. I quickly unzipped my pants and pulled out my already hard cock. I was not as big as the guys on the movie but my size was nothing to complain about. As soon as my dick popped out in front of Kelly, she jumped forward and engulfed it in her mouth. Tracy gasped in shock and said,