Northern Closure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, um, I-I um noticed that, um, when we exchanged e-mails over the winter, um, the lists of ideal traits were, um, pretty much the same." Megan paused and then rushed forward on one breath, "we knew each other pretty well when we were young and we seem to match each other's list of an ideal companion. Do you think that is an accident?"

Chris didn't hesitate. "No I don't. I hope there was more to it than mere coincidence. We both got burned in relationships where the other person wanted a partner they could control somehow. That's not who we are or what we want. We're interested in a relationship of equals, of giving and taking, of sharing and mutual enjoyment. Why, do you think it was an accident?"

"No I don't either, for most of the same reasons as you. I think we both found people that initially seemed compatible but who wanted something else. You and I are on the same wavelength. The way you treated me tonight was perfect. Here I am vulnerable and scared and you helped me without being judgmental. You held me, you fed me and now you're in bed with me. You could take full advantage of me right now and I would let you because I desperately don't want to be alone tonight."

"You're safe here with me. As hard as it is, I know that taking advantage of the situation would destroy the friendship we've built."

Megan giggled and wiggled her butt a bit. "It sure is hard."

It was Chris' turn to stammer, "I-I-I'm sorry, your hair smells beautiful, your body is so soft and warm and I'm very attracted to you. I haven't been with anyone since you know when and I can't help it. It's your fault really, you do it to me."

"It's okay. I'm flattered and more than a little impressed by the lump that is pushing into my backside. If you're that interested, I'm willing to share a night of passion with you and see where it leads. I'm not a girl who is quick to jump in bed, but I feel like I've known you a long time."

Chris bemoaned. "We can't. I still feel like I would be taking advantage of the situation and that wouldn't be right."

"Would it make it okay if I took advantage of you?"

"You would do that? Unfortunately, if you want to take full advantage of me, I haven't got any protection," Chris groaned.

"Relax, I haven't been with a man in a couple of years and you haven't been with a woman in over a year. I'm on the pill to control female issues so I won't get pregnant. No worries."

Chris murmured gently into her hair, his resolve crumbling. "Megan, I want you so much. But only if you want me."

Instead of replying, Megan began rocking her hips and rubbing her butt back and forth on Chris' very hard cock. Chris began to moan louder into her hair.

"Oh that feels great. So good. So warm. Ahhhhh, too good." Panicking, Chris realized he had already almost reached the point of no return. The friction of her cheeks on each side of his cock, his long pent up excitement and the feel of her soft, warm curves had been enough to bring his balls to a boil in record time. "Stop Megan, I'm going to cum. It's been too long, it feels too good, I can't hold back."

"Don't hold back, let it go. Cum for me. I'm taking advantage of you remember."

With that Megan picked up the pace of her rolling hips, grinding Chris' throbbing cock between her cheeks. She added a swiveling motion to her hips putting pressure everywhere on his cock, all at the same time it seemed to him. Her added hip motion also had the extra advantage of pulling her panties tight over her mound, putting a gentle pressure on her clit and starting a warm fire in the pit of her stomach.

The extra motion did it for Chris. His enflamed libido couldn't withstand such a concerted onslaught. With a grunt he began to thrust his painfully hard cock back and forth in the warm valley of her firm butt. Chris abandoned himself to the feeling of her warm cheeks caressing his hard member and he exploded in his boxers. His strokes pulled Megan's panties tighter on her clit, rubbing them over the sensitive nub and stoking her fire. Megan was lost in her own feelings and she pinched and rubbed her nipples while she continued to softly rub back and forth on his sensitive dick. Chris groaned as it twitched and pumped load after load into his shorts.

"Oh, oh ooooh, I can feel your dick pulsing against my ass. Oh, shit ooooh shiiiiitttt. I'm cummmmiiiinnngg," she screamed.

Chris wrapped his arms around Megan as they slowly came down together from that wonderful place. Megan's body tensed occasionally as small aftershocks of orgasm rolled over her.

As she came back to earth, Megan broke the lovers' silence. "I hope you feel that I took advantage of you now. You made me cum just by rubbing my ass. That was incredible. Now do you believe I want you for more than just protection from a storm?"

"Okay, I believe you," groaned Chris, feeling very chagrined. "That was incredible. I've never cum so hard or so fast before in my life. I feel like a teenager again, going off in my shorts like that."

"I'm flattered I could do that to you. I love that I could get you going like you were eighteen again."

Chris got up and stripped off his cum filled boxers and cleaned himself up. Going to the linen closest he got a couple of towels and got back into bed. Checking for wet spots on Megan's t-shirt with one of the towels, he took the opportunity to run his hand over the warm, smooth globes of her panty-covered ass. He felt his cock starting to rise again, making him really grateful his body was acting eighteen again.

"Hurry up, I'm getting cold," she complained.

Chris slid back in behind her, his naked, hard cock filling the space between her cheeks again. Megan sighed appreciatively and reached back to hike the t-shirt up and pull her sopping wet panties down. She pushed back against him, relishing the feel of his bare skin against hers. His cock felt like it was on fire as it nestled between her cheeks. She lifted her top leg and reached through to reposition his dick against her sopping wet slit. Her pussy was drenched from her orgasm and she wanted to feel his hardness against her slick inner lips. Clenching her thighs, she squeezed his cock against her sex, feeling her lips part slightly to gently caress his hardness.

Chris just groaned. Her slit was warm and wet against his cock. He clenched his butt muscles and slid his cock slightly back and forth over Megan's lips, bottoming out lightly bumping against the hood covering her sensitive bud.

She gasped slightly with each bump. "Oh, yeah right there do that, it feels wonderful."

Chris started slowly thrusting, sliding the sensitive head of his cock back and forth over her slit. Adjusting the angle of his hips, he increased the pressure of the head of his cock against her inner lips and slid back and forth. Her lips parted slightly around his invading dick. On the deepest part of each stroke, he felt the tip touch the base of her clit. Megan was groaning each time he touched it, head thrown back and eyes closed in ecstasy. With his urgency to release gone, Chris was able to concentrate on what Megan's body was telling him. He worked his hips back and forth, tensing his internal muscles to flex his cock against her very wet sex. He listened to the quickening of her breathing and felt the motion and pace of the backward tilt of her hips as she met his thrusts. Wanting to lift her higher, Chris reached around and tweaked one of Megan's hard nipples, rolling it gently between his fingers. Right away, Megan's hip motion became incoherent as she lost herself in the electrical jolts Chris was sending between her nipple and clit. Her stomach rippled and fluttered as she floated higher and higher, panting towards her peak.

Sensing she was close, Chris hugged her full breast tight and whispered in her ear, "cum for me Megan, you're almost there. Let it go and cum for me."

That did it. Megan wailed as she reached the peak, her whole body tense against his. She came hard. Chris felt the rush of her juices as they flooded out of her pulsing tunnel and coated his cock in an erotic warm bath. His dick twitched involuntarily in response to the raw sexiness of the feeling and she jerked with the renewed stimulation. Chris rocked his cock gently against her sex as she slowly relaxed.

"Wow, two in a row and you haven't even entered me yet."

Chris just kissed her neck in reply.

Megan rolled back towards him, letting his hard cock slide from between her legs. When she was on her back, she sat up and pulled the t-shirt off over her head. Her firm tits bounced slightly when they were set free. Chris reached up and gently cupped one full breast and enjoyed the firm, natural fullness. Megan lay back down, put her hand on Chris' hip and pulled gently. Chris got the hint and, reaching across her to support his weight, rolled his hips over hers as she parted her legs wide underneath him. He held himself up on his arms and gazed down on the beautiful terrain laid out before him. Her full breasts pulled slightly off to each side as gravity took control and her smooth, flat tummy with the fine trail of down leading to her trimmed blond bush and very wet pussy. Her pussy was puffy and open to him like a rose in full bloom and his cock slid easily between her lips. He paused at the opening to her warm tunnel, looking right into her eyes. She nodded once and tilted her head back in pleasure as he gently slid home in one long push. He ran out of length just as he felt himself bottom out. Her warm, wet tunnel embraced his manhood, rippling lightly over him as she adjusted to the invasion.

"Oh," she whispered, "I've never felt so perfectly filled."

Chris leaned forward to kiss her as he slowly started to withdraw. Her walls squeezed and clutched at his cock like they didn't want to let it go. Pausing with the head at her opening, he kissed her lightly again as he smoothly and firmly slid all the way to the bottom again. They soon set up a leisurely tempo, pacing themselves to enjoy the wonderful sensations, neither one in a hurry to end the pleasant buzz of their joining.

Gradually, Chris felt the cum beginning to rise in his balls. Almost reluctantly, he picked up the pace and the strength of his thrusts. Megan was right there with him, matching his tempo and meeting his thrusts with thrusts of her own.

Chris felt a growing sense of urgency. He wanted Megan to cum with him but he knew he didn't have the luxury of waiting very long for her. Dropping his head down, he captured one of her taut nipples between his lips, pulling and sucking gently on it while stretching it lightly away from her breast. With his hips, he added a little stirring motion to his cock when he had just the head inside her, rubbing every spot around her opening and pulling the hood tight on her clit. Megan immediately felt the change and started rocking her hips too, angling her moist tunnel to push Chris' dick into her g-spot on the down stroke. They both felt a growing sense of necessity, their urgency feeding off each other. Chris switched nipples, bathing the other one, licking, sucking and nipping the sensitive nub. Leaning on one arm, with his other hand, he paid attention to the abandoned nipple, rolling and pinching it gently. Megan started to lose control and her hip movements became quite erratic. Her pussy walls lightly clenched and released on Chris' cock and he groaned from the extra stimulation. Their pace continued to pick up but Chris was controlling the action now as Megan's movements became more erratic. He started rubbing his pubic bone against her clit as he pushed all of his length deep into her wetness. With a final nip and tweak of Megan's sensitive nipples, he pushed her over the edge.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh, shiiiiiittttt don't stoooooppppp, I-I-I'mmmm cummmmmiinng," she wailed.

Chris was right behind her, the clenching and pulsing of her pussy was exquisite torture on his sensitive cock. He thrust hard one last time and held his cock deep in her pussy as his balls exploded, bathing her clutching tunnel in his hot seed and mixing their juices. Gently thrusting a couple more times, he drained the last of his load into her and rolled off to the side to collapse. She was already half asleep, sighing a big sigh and curling up against him. Ever the romantic, he tucked a towel gently between them to prevent wet spots and covered them both up against the quietly raging weather. Wrapping her in his arms, he listened to the soft rhythm of her breathing.

The next thing Chris knew it was daylight. He was alone in his bed, with just the smallest hint of her shampoo coming from the pillow next to him. He slid into a pair of sweatpants and went looking for her. He found her in the kitchen at the counter pouring coffee for them. Her hair was tousled and she was wearing his t-shirt from the night before, her panties forgotten somewhere in the bed. It barely reached past her cheeks and any upward motion of her arms would tantalizingly flash some of the smooth, round firm globes that were hiding under it. Chris slid quietly up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Good morning, beautiful. Making coffee I see?"

"Good morning yourself, handsome. I figured out how to work this stuff all by myself and I even remembered to let Encore out for a pee. If I knew what you fed her, I could have done that also."

After seeing to Encore's needs they carried their coffees out to the deck to revel in the warm sunshine that had replaced the storm clouds of yesterday. Putting their coffees on the table, Chris wrapped his arms around Megan pulling her into a passionate kiss.

"Mmmmmmmmm, the best kind of good morning", was her reply.

Chris reached down and filled each hand with a warm firm globe, caressing her butt and gently groping each cheek. Megan, not to be outdone, reached down and took two handfuls of Chris' tight butt, pulling his hips forward and grinding his awakening manhood against her mound.

Their kisses reached a fever pitch as the two lovers stoked the fires of passion once more.

Chris slid his hands up under Megan's arms, gently caressing the sides of her breasts on the way by. Lifting her to the railing, he set her down and gently pushed her knees apart as he slid down to stop with his face between her creamy, open thighs. Megan wrapped her fingers in his hair as his tongue made contact with her outer lips. Flattening his tongue out, Chris licked from her butt to her clit, sending warm tingles through her entire body. Over and over again, he traced the same route at a lazy pace putting minimal pressure on her pussy.

Megan grew impatient, anxious to build the sensations he was awakening in her body. Wrapping her fingers tighter in his hair, she pulled his head closer as his tongue passed over the hood of her clit. Getting the hint, Chris hardened his tongue and circled her clit with the pointed end of it. Megan groaned and pulled even tighter on his hair. Chris circled her clit a couple of times and felt the hood sliding back to expose the hard nub to his ministrations. Megan couldn't sit still on the railing any more, her hips were rocking and her hands were trying to pull Chris' face right inside her sex. Resisting her pull and gently wrapping his lips around her now exposed clit, he sucked gently on it. Megan's eyes rolled back in her head and she growled deep in her throat. Her body went perfectly still like the calm before the storm. After a brief moment, she exploded in a shattering orgasm, her hands pushing his face hard against her sex and the erratic jerking of her hips bashing her pubic bone against his nose. Chris slid down slightly and dove his tongue straight into her honey pot, licking up as much of the torrent of juices as he could. As the aftershocks waned, Megan weakly pushed his head away.

"Tender," was all she could gasp.

Chris stood up and wrapped her in his arms so she wouldn't topple off the railing. Megan took his face in her hands and drew him in for a passionate kiss.

Chris pulled back a bit, unsure of what she thought of kissing her own taste.

Sensing his reluctance and guessing at the cause, she said, "Any man that can do that to me, deserves to be kissed for his efforts."

Chris relented and they kissed passionately for a while.

Realizing their coffees were getting cold, Chris reluctantly broke the embrace and retrieved their cups. As they sipped, they were both lost in their thoughts.

Megan was the first to break the silence. "Wow. I believe that is your favorite word in this situation and it is becoming mine too. We are amazing together. It is like we have been lovers for years, not hours. I don't know about you, but I have never felt like that before. You've touched places and sensations in me I didn't know I had."

"I felt like I was eighteen all over again. I've never cum so hard or recovered so fast in my life. You are amazing, your body is beautiful and I can't stop loving it."

"I wish I didn't have to leave for my new job."

Chris touched a finger to her lips, "Shhhhhhh don't think about it now. Let's see where we get to in the next day or two and we'll know what we need to do about the future. Enjoy the moment and live for the present."

Megan replied by gently sucking on Chris' finger. After a moment of that, she slid off the railing and slid slowly to her knees in front of him. Reaching up she caressed the bulge in his sweats through the material and with her other hand gently pulled the waistband down. Inch by inch, she worked the waistband lower, exposing more of his hard cock as she moved her other hand down to gently caress his balls through the material. As she dropped the sweats in a puddle around his ankles, she wrapped her hand firmly around his manhood and stroked gently up and down. His hips twitched with an involuntary reaction and she sensed his urgency. Leaning forward, she ran her tongue up the sensitive ridge under the head of his cock and lightly wrapped her lips around the tip. With both hands, she stroked gently but firmly over the length of his shaft while running her tongue all over the head. Pushing her tongue gently into the slit at the end, she captured the drops of pre-cum that were forming. Chris lost himself in the warm, wet caresses of her tongue. Panting slightly, Chris fought the urge to stroke his cock in and out of her warm mouth.

Wrapping her lips around the head, Megan started to bob up and down on his shaft, gradually taking the head deeper into her mouth. Chris could feel himself hitting the back of the roof of her mouth and sensed her small gags as he went in as deep as she could manage. She kept her tongue going the whole time, working around the head of his cock, teasing the ridge below the crown while gently sucking. Stroking his shaft with both hands, Chris was feeling the effects of her efforts over his entire length. Very quickly, he felt the cum surging in his balls.

He gasped, "I-I'm gonna cum s-soon."

Instead of pulling away, Megan gripped his shaft tighter and picked up the speed of her strokes holding the head in her mouth and swirling her tongue everywhere at once. Applying a gentle suction just as she felt his balls tighten, she captured his full load, swallowing quickly as he filled her mouth with his warm seed.

Licking him clean, she gently pulled his sweats back up. She kissed the tip once more as it was disappearing under the waistband and slid up his body to wrap her arms around him in a hug. Chris put his finger under her chin and tipped her head up to lock his lips with hers in a passionate kiss. Megan pulled back slightly.

Sensing her reluctance and guessing at the cause, he said, "To paraphrase someone I know, any woman that can do that to me, deserves to be kissed for her efforts."

Megan relented and they kissed passionately for a while, exploring each other with their tongues.