Oaksong Ch. 03: The Grove

Story Info
Shalendris receives a blessing from an ancient forest spirit.
4k words
4.77
3.6k
1

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 -- The Grove

Contains: F/Plant, Breast Expansion, Slight Cum Inflation, Tentacles, Anal, Deepthroating, Bondage

Run.

That one word was all that filled Shalendris's mind as she sped through the thick forests of Kalimdor, running for her life. Hoping to find safety. Survival was all that mattered.

Before all this, before this so-called Burning Legion had poured out of Queen Azshara's palace, Shalendris had always felt the presence of surrounding plants and, to a lesser extent, the animals. Perhaps this was why she had always been more at ease in the wilds than in the busy city streets of Zin-Azshari. The trees and flowers comforted her, their presence a soothing gift to her mind. Perhaps it was just easier to doze off when there was no one around.

Ever since her encounter with the Legion, that ability to feel the presence of plants had somehow evolved. It was as though she could understand these plants, in a way, and they could understand her. It was a simple sort of understanding. An emotional understanding more than a logical one.

And now, she felt the trees guiding her, the plants telling her which way to turn. This Burning Legion, this fiendish army, had started burning various parts of the forests to finish what it had started that morning, to flush out survivors, to draw out anyone hiding. She could see the smoke rising against the setting sun. And the trees knew which way was safest.

Shalendris held nothing but a single arrow in her hand as she ran through the forests, one that she had found on a dead Night Elf guard in the streets. She had also taken his bow and a few more arrows... But she had been attacked on the outskirts of the city by a large, hound-like creature. It had no eyes, she had seen, and growing from its shoulders were two tentacles ending in hellish suckers.

She had not seen it before its horrid maw was clamped firmly on her right arm, its suckers trying desperately to latch onto her. Futilely trying to jerk herself free from the thing, she had instead opted to stab it repeatedly in the skull with a single arrow until its limp form fell to the ground.

Now, she looked to her arm. The silverleaf paste she had made had managed to stop her from bleeding out. In time, that wound would heal. But her family... her friends... Would the Kaldorei ever heal?

Her legs could barely hold her up now. Her muscles ached as sweat and tears rolled down her face. Just as she thought she should give up, to just hide in a hole until the Legion inevitably found her, she stumbled upon a large clearing in the forest. Or had she been guided there?

Large, fragrant flowers filled the place, poking out joyfully from the tall grass. The sun shone through to the forest's floor, here, and Shalendris welcomed its warmth with open arms before darkness took her.

"Do you think she's going to make it?"

"She will if you do your job and purify that corruption in her wounds!"

"Stop bickering, you two. She is stirring."

The sight that greeted her was unlike any she had seen before. Around her floated four glowing forms, the slight balls of energy each having the semblance of a Night Elf's face upon them. All four were mostly made of soft blue and white light, but all had a slightly different tint to them.

One of the four had a slightly purple shade to it and its face held a worried look, sticking its tongue out in concentration. Small tendrils of energy worked upon her wound, sucking out some sort of greenish energy from her, the same sickly green she had seen wielded by the Burning Legion.

"Wha-who are you...?" asked the dazed Shalendris as she slowly sat up, rubbing her head. Though she still felt rather exhausted, it appeared as though the floating ball of energy's treatment was reinvigorating her as much as it was removing the nastiness from her wounds.

"Don't move, don't move!" shouted one of the four glowing spirits, this one having a slight golden hue to it. It pulled her slowly back down so that she lay once more on her back in the peaceful glade.

"We are the beating heart of the forest, Shalendris," answered the third spirit, its orange hue radiating calmness, its voice soothing any worries she may have had.

The fourth one, shining with a glacial blue tone, floated so that is remained nearly a foot from the Night Elf's face. Shalendris shivered slightly, as though the winds of Winterspring itself had washed over her. It observed her for a moment and smiled. A sad, yet peaceful kind of smile.

Then, all the spirits spoke in unison. "We are Aessina, and we watch over the forest and all those who inhabit it. Fear not, for this grove is under my protection."

And as the last of the corruption was sucked out of Shalendris's wounds, the four wisps moved towards one another, spinning about wildly, merging in a twister of autumn leaves, snowflakes, flower petals and green grass. Shalendris's jaw dropped, her eyes wide open as she stared at the magnificent display. Though she had seen all kinds of magical wonders back in Zin-Azshari, this was a spectacle unlike any she had ever witnessed.

Uncertain of what was going to happen now, Shalendris dared to speak again. "But... why me? Why not save the thousands of others who are fleeing?" she asked, seeming more outraged than she had intended. "Why save me? Are you not a goddess? Where is Elune?!" she nearly shouted as memories of the tragedy of Zin-Azshari came back to her, nearly crushing her heart with sorrow.

Then she started sobbing gently.

"Do not cry, child. I understand all you are going through." A soft white light now bathed Shalendris, the Night Elf wiping away the tears that rolled down her cheeks once again. Aessina continued. "I chose you because of the love and respect you held for me, though you knew not who I was. You care deeply for the forests... for its inhabitants and you are destined to become one of nature's protectors, one who would stop those who wish to harm it as well as mend any of the woodlands' wounds." The spirit gave Shalendris a loving, caring smile, reaching out with a soft tendril of blue-white energy, wiping away the Night Elf's tears. "Though I am not a teacher, so you will have to learn what you must on your own..."

Shalendris had stopped crying, staring into the soothing eyes of the floating spirit.

"To help you in this endeavor, two gifts you will receive. From me, a protective blessing. As you are quite receptive to the various energies of the world, this will help stave off unwanted magic and help you keep any beneficial magic to help you along the way," said Aessina with a chuckle as the light of the moon shining upon them both glowed brighter for an instant. Shalendris felt herself changed somewhat, though she could not place a finger on what had changed precisely.

"And from my sister, Aviana, a guide. To help you along the way."

Shalendris nearly jumped as she heard a soft hoot come from a tree behind her and she beheld a beautiful, spectral bird. Nearly translucent, the animal looked down at her with an impressive intelligence before swooping down to land on her shoulder.

"This is Brightbeak," said the spirit. "Aviana has agreed to let you have him for as long as you two need each other." Brightbeak was already nuzzling against the Night Elf's cheek, causing her to bring a hand up to gently scratch at its feathers. So odd, she thought... It appeared like some sort of ghost, yet it felt completely corporeal. She had half-expected her hand to go right through the avian spirit.

"Hello, Brightbeak." Shalendris's greeting was met with a joyful hoot from the bird, causing her to chuckle softly.

"Brightbeak had been watching you for quite some time, Shalendris. It is he who guided you from Zin-Azshari and it was he who alerted me to the Night Elf who had escaped the city alone..."

Any sadness that had filled her heart before had now vanished and Shalendris did not feel so alone anymore as she looked upon her new companion. Time was of the essence, but Aessina had insisted on keeping the Night Elf here for the time being.

"Rest, child, for the coming weeks will push you to your limits... Rest, and Brightbeak will guide you towards the next step on your journey."

And once more, she felt darkness taking her, the sleepy Kaldorei closing her eyes and resting her head upon the soft grass of Aessina's glade.

Shalendris woke up with a gasp as she felt something slithering along her skin. Expecting to find a snake moving along her stomach, she instead found her eyes glued to thick vines that slowly wandered along her body.

"Thank you for saving me..." came a voice inside her head, each tender syllable caressing her mind as she tried to sit up, panicking slightly at such a sight. Such a simple action was made far more difficult by the fact that the vines were restraining her wrists and ankles, holding her to the ground.

Then, Shalendris blinked as she noticed that there seemed to be an additional weight on her chest. Inspecting herself, she quickly realized that her breasts had gained in size. Not much, and definitely not as much as she'd seen her mother's breasts grow, but it was undeniable. While her tits were nothing to scoff at beforehand, they were now only a smidge smaller than her own head.

The vines kept creeping along her form but the small amount of panic she felt dissipated as she recognized these vines. "Let me repay you..." One of the vines moved over her throat, squeezing ever so slightly, so deliciously. They weren't hurting her too much, she knew, and she could feel that these vines had no intention of causing her any harm as their emotions danced with one another. She understood them, and they, her.

They were of the same kind that had borne her to safety earlier when she had escaped Othros and Eshana in Zin-Azshari. Had those vines really grown so much in so little time?

Such questions remained unanswered as she felt one of the soft vines sliding along her right breast, slithering down into her bra cup, and encircling the fat orb of flesh, squeezing it for a moment before another vine pulled off her top completely, those green appendages surprising the Kaldorei woman with how much force they displayed.

Feeling the vines moving slowly over ever inch of her form like so many hands caressing her skin, the woman squirmed, closing her eyes. Her lips parted to let slip a soft moan, goosebumps appearing over her skin. She felt at ease, and she felt loved by these plants upon which she lay.

Soon, both her tits were being fondled and caressed by the soft green vines, squeezing them firmly one moment and delicately the next. Unable to move her limbs due to the restrictive plants wrapped around her wrists and ankles, she couldn't move a muscle. Not that she needed to as those probing tentacles soon started converging towards her nether regions, causing her to squirm in anticipation.

She couldn't see how many there were, probably well over a dozen of them, coiling around her tits, around her limbs. Then, some of the larger ones started tugging at her kilt, ripping it off her form and leaving her wearing nothing but her soaked black silk panties.

"Oooh... I didn't expect you to repay me in such a manner..." she half-whispered to the plants as two of them started pressing against the thin veil separating her eager cunt from the outside world, juices already coating around her genitals. Her anticipation dripped down to her ass as the vines lifted her hips up a few inches off the ground. "I... I see where this is going..."

Could these plants read her thoughts as well? Could they feel how she needed to find release ever since she had escaped from that encounter in Zin-Azshari where her mate and her mother had shared in the pleasures of the flesh with her?

A shiver of delight ran across her spine as a curious vine pressed against her elven pussy, almost as though it were inhaling her scent, basking in that powerful aroma. "Mmh, please, stop teasing..." she moaned and the vines at her pussy started pulling the garment aside, letting the glade's cool air wash over her cunt.

Shalendris's heart beat faster as the anticipation became nearly unbearable, the increasingly horny Kaldorei trying her best to move her nether regions against one of the vines, twisting her form uselessly against her bindings. The need, the desire, was unbearable, and she could not touch herself to try and soothe herself, to scratch that itch.

Every second of waiting was worth it as she felt a large tentacle-vine push its way into her needy Kaldorei snatch, into her wanting depths. "Ahhhnnnn...!" came her moans as the fat plant-cock invaded her, juices gushing around its girth. And then she felt it growing inside her, pushing out against her sensitive inner walls to fill her up, to stretch her out as much as she could as it slowly backed out.

Then, it pushed back in once more and this time, she nearly saw stars as the thick vine ploughed through her, hitting every one of her most sensitive spots, as though it had molded itself to her body, as if it knew how best to please her. She had never felt anything quite like it, and she was soon having a hard time controlling her breathing as pleasured spasms washed over her form.

Barely thirty seconds had passed as the vine pumped in and out of her cunt that she was cumming, her muscles tensing suddenly, her back arching. She closed her eyes firmly, afraid that if she opened them they might simply pop out of her skull, so immeasurable was that orgasm she was feeling. If she died then and there, she would be content.

But she didn't die, and the vine picked up its pace, slamming itself deep into the moaning and crying Kaldorei, the pleasure nearly unbearable. "Ffffuuuck! By Elune! FUUCCCKK!" and its variations were the only sentences she seemed to cry out in those moments, her body rocked by orgasm after orgasm, her body covered in a thin layer of sweat.

When things couldn't get any better, it seemed, the vine in her cunt started spasming rapidly. Vibrating inside her as it pumped in and out of her at a frantic pace. And then another of the vibrating vines joined in, opening up at the tip to suck on the pink pearl of her clit, vibrating gently.

The glowing crescent moon at her forehead shone bright with such intensity that it could probably replace one of the enchanted streetlights of Zin-Azshari. The surrounding trees were bathed in its golden light, spectators to the lewd spectacle at the center of that clearing.

Though she thought she might go mad from that increasing pleasure and the long streak of near-constant orgasms, the Night Elf suddenly reached new heights as another vine, this one thinner than the others, pushed against her tight ass hole. The pinky-thick plant pushed gently against her puckered star before it finally managed to breach that barrier, eliciting another moan from the pleasure-stricken she-elf.

As that vine too started vibrating, Shalendris let out another wail of delight. "I'm going to fucking diiiieeeeeeee" she screamed, her mouth hanging agape as another orgasm washed over her form, the two vines around her tits still massaging the fat knockers. They coiled and squeezed upon those twin peaks as though trying to milk those fleshy teats. Though there was no creamy bounty to be had, the Night Elf's moans were recompense enough.

And much like the vine attached to her clit, the two on her tits suddenly opened up, hungrily latching onto her breasts. "Feed" came the plant's thought as it started sucking on her nipples, tugging somewhat on those recently enhanced elf tits, the round udders becoming slightly more conical as they were pulled upwards.

Just as she thought things couldn't get any better, the vines started lifting her upwards, working in unison so that instead of being on her back on the ground, she seemed to be sitting in the air, slightly reclined, suspended by her arms, and held by her ankles, legs spread wide as those vegetal, cock-like things kept on pumping her ass and cunt rapidly, buzzing against her insides and against her clit and sucking on her tits. It was hard to keep up, her brain nearly melting down at pleasure this vast.

A slight breeze swept over her sweaty skin, cooling her off slightly, but the redness at her cheeks did not diminish in the slightest. "Mmfuck, by Eluneeee!! I can't... stop... CUMMING!" she cried out, and one of the vines seemed to take that as an invitation. Thick and quite penile, it shot down her throat, causing the woman's eyes to bulge out at the sudden intrusion. Yet she did not complain, her moans muffled by the large invader that was making its way to her stomach, throatfucking her.

And she, in return, closed her lips tightly around it, sucking it as though she would any lover's maleness. Her plush lips dragged along the smooth surface of the vine as it moved in that quick back and forth motion.

But before she could truly get into it, the trees around her seemed to shudder, the vibrating and pumping of the vines became slightly more erratic, less controlled. And she could feel what was about to happen.

Each of the two dozen vines suddenly started spasming as they spurted thick, gooey sap right into her eager holes, the first couple blasts enough to fill her to the brim. And yet, they did not stop at that. Soon, she found her stomach full, a slight bulge visible from the sheer amounts being pumped into her, her cunt dribbling with the overflowing substance and her ass in a similar predicament. The things bulged along their length with each additional load and the two sucking at her tits soon detached, letting the two mountainous knockers settle back down somewhat.

In her current position, reclined as she was, she could more appreciate their growth, noticing how they hung down to her navel now, though not obscuring it. Had her hands been free, she would have reached up to squeeze one, to feel its weight against her palm. But she couldn't... Not yet, at least. With the two vines that had been latched onto her breasts free from that task, they, too, started pumping liters upon liters onto the Night Elf's upper body, coating her face and chest with semi-transparent goop.

This will take care of any lingering corruption.

She recognized Aessina's voice, but Shalendris wondered why the vines had to fuck her for them to be effective at removing corruption...

Slowly, as her countless orgasms subsided, Shalendris was lowered to the soft grass, her fleshy posterior touching the ground first. The vines, exiting the overstuffed Kaldorei and letting go of her, slithered through the grass, spreading out across the glade. The growth seemed to originate a few feet next to her, she noticed.

Usually, she felt tired after such physical activity, she usually felt like she needed a nap. Now, however, she felt fine... She felt reinvigorated. Odd, she thought, slowly standing up, remembering just how nude she was.

She burped a bit as her stomach digested the plant cum, that thick goop dribbling down her inner thighs and ass before falling to the ground with a wet plop and she brought a hand down to her cunt to touch herself a little, as though she was already reminiscing about the vibrating plants that had nearly brought her to madness with that mind-shattering pleasure. Her gaze searched all around her, looking for the clothing that the vines had discarded and, without her needing to speak aloud, the plants had kindly brought her bra and kilt back to her, even going so far as to help her get dressed.

"I feel like I don't deserve all you've done for me..." Shalendris said to the spirits who would listen.

You have a part to play in all of this. Go, now, for you are needed elsewhere.

And with that rather unsatisfying answer, it seemed as though the light that shone into the clearing went slightly dimmer, as though to encourage her to leave.

12