Older Woman Excites Senior Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers

He was making her ass wet, and then he slid a finger gently in between the cheeks of her stunning bottom. Emily shuddered at the possibilities, but was more than occupied by Trent's wonderful cock ramming into her body, making her squeal and groan with each stroke.

'No, no, not my..........!' but Bazzer was quick to nullify the half hearted protests.

'Shhhhh, Emily, there's a good girl. You know you want it, don't you....you know you need to be a good girl,' and as he spoke, his hard cock was easing against Emily's anus. Trent could see what was happening and had slowed his strokes so that Bazzer could complete the wicked deed, and then.......'Ahhhhhhh!' Baz Stone had parted her cheeks and was suddenly inside Emily's delectable ass.

Like Trent, Bazz held onto her hips and gently eased into Emily's bottom. Inside her just a little, then out, and then back into her ass a little further. Baz could feel Jos's prick through the thin membrane of skin, and the two teenage cocks started to move in unison with one another.

Emily was taking deep breaths as she felt the assault on her body begin slowly. She had two cocks in her for the first time ever and, although a little painful to begin with, her lust was at such a pinnacle that she just eased up and down as best she could. Her cunt was filled up, then it eased back and Stone slid his cock into her ass. Oh Christ, she moaned.

'Good girl, Emily. Good girl,' teased Stone. 'I knew you'd like two cocks inside you, fucking you and giving you what you want.' Emily was in the throes of total enjoyment.

'Shut up, Stone, you bastard,' she moaned. 'Just fuck me, fuck me like that......ahhhhhhh!' All three bodies were moving up and down, in and out, harder, deeper, the prim Emily Brigstock getting a double fuck like she'd never had before. Her head hung down, her tits swayed, her mouth was open and her whole body was out of control as it took the two young cocks which ever way they chose to have her.

'Oh God, oh my God.........uhhhhhh, ummmm, for fuck's sake, that feels so gooooood! You young bastards......more, please....mooore, ahhhhhh!' Stone and Trent were thrashing up and down, forward and back now, and Emily was locked in the middle, one cock or the other ramming into her appreciative body every second.

'I knew I'd have your ass by the end of the day, Emily.....it's fuckin' brilliant...can you feel it?' Stone teased some more. Emily ignored him as her head lolled in total abandonment. By now, the other 3, Smart, Jack Honey and Grimaldi had moved nearer the bodies on the floor, and were all stroking their thick hard-ons. Even George Grimaldi, who had already planted one lot of his seed into Emily's cunt, was rock hard again. They were all standing up, close to her head and were rubbing frantically as she continued to bounce harshly up and down on the two cocks.

There was no talking now as each concentrated on pure satisfaction. Steven Smart was clicking his phone camera as well as playing with his rigid cock, and the scene was one of sexual depravity and lust. There were grunts, moans of inspiration, sweat and perspiration, and it all became too much for Jack Honey. As he moved closer to Mrs Brigstock, his hand jacking his cock up and down, he just began to fire his climax in her general direction. He, too, was out of control, and some went over her naked chest while some fired all across the plush carpet.

There was a look of happy satisfaction all over his face as he collapsed into an armchair, a spent but smiling man.

Smart and Grimaldi were now either side of Emily's face, playing with their cocks, while she continued to feel the two cocks force their way into the depths of her cunt and ass. She was squealing uncontrollably, almost fainting from enjoyment and lust when, suddenly, Smart held her face and closed his cock in to only a few inches away. The first jet hit Emily on the forehead and began to trickle down. The next and the next caught her cheeks and chin and soon her face was covered as Smart finally subsided.

It was as if nothing had happened as Emily went on squirming on the two cocks, oblivious to other feelings while her cunt and ass were being attacked. She could feel it rising in her body, she could feel it coming, the wonderful sensations that took over her whole being.

'Yeeeees, oh my God......ummm, yeeeeees....it's there, it's there...Christ!' she wailed, and her body shuddered and her nervous system was on fire as this stunning climax took over. At the same time, Grimaldi was there and he wanted her to take it. He held her head and poked his cock at her lips. Emily couldn't care less now, her body shaking through the climax, and she just opened her mouth. Grimaldi slid his cock in, only just in time, and Emily began to swallow, as if she were drinking a liqueur down. She swallowed and gulped for what seemed like ages, and then Grimaldi, too, was finished.

Still the two cocks in her were sliding back and forth but it had to happen. First it was Stone, but Trent was close behind. The final strokes were frenetic, hard and fast and then nothing.....the two rampant cocks held still in her body as each student emptied his sac of sperm into the waiting, mature woman. Emily could feel them explode inside her, fluids firing deep into her body, but still her own climax permeated round and round. This was the final scene as each person groaned a satisfied mumble of words.

Emily hung her head, exhausted, her body still shivering from the cocks that were planted right up her, and she could feel the cum trickling from her two orifices. She felt Stone pull gently out of her ass but she didn't have the energy to lift herself from Trent's body. They were all spent and satisfied and she suddenly felt the humiliation and shame that the afternoon's events were bound to bring.

She had been fucked senseless by a group of senior students who had taken great delight in picturing and recording nearly every scene. She didn't need telling that they had the ammunition to attract and blackmail her to their web any time they wanted.....and she would be powerless to do anything about it. What the hell did they have in mind? What the hell would they do?

Gradually, Emily managed to get to her feet and began to get dressed. She was sore, she was shaking and unsteady on her feet, and cum was all over her. She went and washed in the cloakroom and when she returned, Baz Stone smiled and said,

'You were wonderful, Emily.....but then we knew you would be. Don't worry, not a word will be breathed by any of us........but of course, we'll be in touch again soon, won't we?' and a sarcastic look crossed his face. Emily gave him a dirty look and waited for her lift home! Would that be the end? She tried not to think of what might be the consequences!!

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers