One Night Stand. With My Mom.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't think it was wrong to try to 'do things' with your own mother?" She asked, still blushing and giggling from my calling her ass nice. The way she spoke had an accusatory but light-hearted tone, and it aroused me. I felt my erection start to return.

"Yeah, I guess I kind of did, and I feel a bit guilty now, but so what? Worse things happen in the world. I needed to get out there again and be with someone. I didn't expect to actually do what we did, though. I didn't think you'd let me..."

"I never thought I'd let you do anything like that to me... When I dressed up, I figured I might be over-doing it, with the short skirt and all. I never dress like this. Ever. But I wanted to feel sexy... And I thought you needed to be out again and that it'd be good for me, too. But seriously, I definitely didn't plan on letting you actually... you know.... I didn't even think of that happening. Things just got out of control on the dance floor, after that champagne, in the hot tub, after more champagne, and especially when you called me an old prude. That really pissed me off..."

"Sorry about that. I was kidding around, I swear. I hope you weren't too offended. You're anything but an old prude. I've had a great time tonight, Suzy."

"It's okay. I forgive you. I've had a lot of fun too. Probably too much, but what's done is done. Even though I feel bad about it, there's not much point in looking back...."

"So where do we go from here?"

"Well, I don't want to really have an affair with anyone, especially with my own son. That's way too complicated. Honestly, I like one night stands for a reason- there's no strings attached.... I think that's what this has to be... What happened tonight won't happen again and we won't talk about it again, ever. Besides, you need to be out with other women. You need to be dating more people than just me, your mother. Your married mother."

"Fair enough. We won't date. But are you sure we can't do, certain things, on special occasions? Birthdays, etc? I think that'd be cool, and think of all the money we'd save on not buying gifts."

"God, you are ridiculous. I admire your persistence, though. I'll never say never, but for now, this is one night and one night only."

"Alright, so if the night isn't technically over, why don't you spend the rest of it at my place?"

Mom looked down at her watch.

"Technically the night is over, since it's past midnight..."

"But the sun isn't up yet. That to me is what always dictates the arrival of a new day."

"Hmm... I don't know..." Mom started blushing again and looked out the window into the parking lot, where my car was.

"Come on, Suzy. Sleep over. It's too late to go home anyway. I promise to be a gentleman."

"I guess so. But once the sun comes up, I'm leaving and the night and everything that's come with it is over."

"Okay. Then let's go, because I don't want to waste any time."

Mom smiled and I flagged down the waitress and paid the bill. Then we hurried out to the car and I drove as fast as possible, without egregiously speeding, back to my apartment. Since I knew that her agreeing to sleep over meant I'd probably be able to fuck her again, I took full advantage, and during the ride back I ran my free hand up and down my mom's legs, reached up into her skirt, and tickled around her warm, panty-covered pussy, and she returned suit, rubbing over my pants on my cock. Thank goodness for automatic gears and tinted windows...

Once we got back to my building, we practically ran inside, and as we rode the elevator up to my floor, I continued to make good on my promise not to waste anymore of the night and put my hand on my mom's lower back, reached downward, and began fondling her tight, miniskirt-clad ass. She obliged my advance, and soon enough, we were in each other's arms, French kissing.

When the elevator bell chimed our arrival to my floor, we broke our embrace, stepped out, and hurried over to my apartment. Excited, I fumbled with my keys for a few seconds before I finally unlocked and opened the door. Then I gave mom a playful shove inside.

"Looks like you tidied the place up. Were you expecting company?" Mom asked sarcastically, twirling back towards me, and looking around the apartment.

"Yeah, I was. And it looks like I got it." I replied, grabbing her by the arms and thrusting her towards me.

"Mmm... Looks like you did..." She shot back and instantly started kissing me.

"Now I want to do what I wanted to do last night, after you left..." I told her, in between kisses.

"What's that?"

"I want to turn you around and fuck you doggystyle..."

"Oh yeah, you want to turn around your old prude mother, and fuck her doggystyle?"

"Yes, I do. And you're in no way a prude. Or old..."

"Aww, you're so sweet... Now shut up and fuck me, before I change my mind..."

My mom's trademark feistiness couldn't have turned me on anymore in this situation. I picked her up off her feet, carried her into my bedroom, and threw her down, aggressively, onto my bed. Grabbing her legs, I flung off her heels, and then peeled off her fishnets. She assisted by pulling off her blouse and bra, and I completed the disrobing process by yanking off her skirt and thong.

Seeing my mom, totally nude, on my bed, was quite a sight, and not something I'd imagined I'd ever see. I paused for a second just to admire her beauty as she lay there, succulent legs spread, bare C-cup tits, slightly sagging but still firm. She sneered at me erotically, and I quickly ripped off all my clothes in near record time, dove down into the bed, kissed her for a second, leaned between her parted legs and rubbed my hard cock all around her hairy pussy, brushing it up and down on her warm, moist slit.

"I thought you were going to fuck me doggystyle?" She whispered.

"I am..." I replied assertively.

"Aren't you going to put on a condom first?"

"Not this time. Not with my mom..."

I then flipped her over and she promptly assumed the position. Easing up behind her juicy, somewhat meaty, but not too fat ass, I brought my cock up to her wet pussy hole and plunged it in.

"Ahh..." She moaned, as I started pumping it in and out. It felt so much better in there this way, with skin to skin contact, and no latex barrier between us. I thought to myself that this is the proper way to fuck your mother.

"Fuck yeah, mom. That's nice. You've got such a sweet ass..."

"Ohh, fuck me... Fuck me..." She exclaimed, loudly.

We started really dirty talking now, and I think me calling her mom got her off too, as the sex this time around was much more intense than before. Pulling on her hair, slapping her ass, squeezing on her tits, this was the type of aggressive lay I hadn't had in years.

And it was just so hot to be slam-fucking my mom like this. Not that I don't love her, but thinking about what a bitch she'd often been to me, especially growing up, made drunkenly banging her that much better. There are just some women who are such bitches that it makes you want to fuck them. My mother is such a woman, and here I was throttling her like an animal.

And she seemed to be loving it. She was moaning so loud I thought she might wake the neighbors, and her vaginal muscles were contracting on my dick fiercely. The louder she moaned, the harder I fucked her, and pretty soon we were going at it so vigorously that we were bouncing up and down on the mattress, getting slightly airborne, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I succumbed and came inside her.

"Oh, damn, I'm gonna come..." I yelled out, while I clung to her hips and heard her meaty ass clapping up against my pelvis.

"Do it... Ahh, come in me..." She screamed out as she moaned and cursed under her breath.

And I did come. Hard. I felt my body clench up, blood rush up to my head, and I let go a huge load straight into my mom's tight pussy. I grabbed and clenched onto her asscheecks as I squirted into her, and she screamed out several vulgar expressions I don't think I'd ever even heard before.

Upon completion, I pumped my cock in and out of her pussy a couple more times, slowly, until it softened, and then I took it out. I crashed down into the bed and pulled mom over next to me and kissed her for a couple minutes. Then we lay together for a while, staring at the ceiling.

"Now that's what I call a one night stand." Mom exclaimed, still somewhat winded.

"Yup. Definitely a good time. I'm going to have to request a repeat of tonight's activities for my next birthday present..."

"We'll see about that..."

We kissed again for a minute, and then slipped under the covers. Through the fog of sex and drink, I can't remember exactly how long it took for me to pass out, but it happened fairly quickly, and next thing I knew, it was morning, and I woke up next to mom, who was already awake. I must admit that waking up in bed, naked, with my mom, was fairly awkward for us both. As I awoke, I looked over at her and she looked back at me with a guilty expression.

"So..." She said, uncomfortably.

"So... Uhh, good morning..." I replied, wiping away the sleep from my eyes.

"I think we had sex last night." Mom said, awkwardly.

"I think we did, too. Twice." I confirmed. "I wasn't that drunk. I remember most of it..."

"I was also pretty drunk but I remember it, too. And I remember us agreeing that it was a one night thing. That once the sun was up, there'd be no more."

"Yeah, I remember that... But the curtains in here are closed, so I don't see the sun."

"What do you mean?"

My already hard morning wood stiffened and I rolled over on top of her, pushed apart her legs, pinned down her arms, and stuck my cock straight into her.

"Ohh, no, God, what are you doing? It was only supposed to be one night..."

"Ahh, yeah.... Please, mom, just a quick one. Before we see the sun and the night's over..."

"Ooh, God, ohh..." She stopped protesting, started breathing heavily and moaning, and let me fuck her. She was definitely a lot stiffer without the drinks in her.

I let go of her arms and moved my hands down to her soft, smooth thighs and held onto them as I sucked on her tits and she moaned and clenched onto my shoulder blades as I pumped my cock in and out of her. She let me fuck her freely but kept her head turned to the side and wouldn't look at me or allow me to kiss her. It was probably a lot harder for her to be doing this without being drunk.

I didn't care, though. It felt so nice and warm under the covers, with my dick sliding up inside my mom's hot pussy. The scent of her perfume was still so strong that it tickled my nostrils, intoxicating me, and soon enough, I came and rolled back off her.

"Geez, you really are an animal..." She whispered to me, in a joking tone, but I think she might have been slightly upset that I took advantage of the circumstance.

"It's been a while, you know. Had to let it out on someone. Seriously though, thanks again for everything. It's been a spectacular time."

"It has. But I need to go now. I've got like 5 missed calls from you know who. I'd better take a quick shower before I leave. Can you drop me off or should I call a cab?"

"I'll drop you off."

"Thanks..."

"Sure. No problem, Suzy."

She pecked me on the cheek and got out of bed, went into the bathroom and started up the shower. I rolled out from under the covers, put some boxers, sweatpants, and a t-shirt on, walked over to the kitchen, toasted a bagel and brewed some instant coffee. Pretty soon mom came out, wet-haired and dressed in a pair of my sweatpants and plain white t-shirts. She asked if I was ready to go.

"Yeah, but let me finish my bagel first. Wanna split it with me?"

"Sure." She complied, walked over to the breakfast nook, and took a swig off my coffee. We ate in silence, looking up every few seconds and smiling at each other. Right before we stepped out the door, mom turned around and gave me a long French kiss and thanked me again for the evening.

Riding back to my parents' house, we made small talk and didn't say anything at all about last night, or this morning. When we pulled into her driveway, she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for everything, mom."

"Thank you. You were a wonderful date."

"I guess I'll see you around then..."

"I guess so."

"Remember my birthday is in a couple months, and I think I know what I want..."

Mom just smiled at me, rolled her eyes, and got out of the car. As she walked up to the house, I watched her juicy ass every step of the way. She turned around and gave me a smirk and a wave. I waved back, shifted into reverse, and spun my wheels as I pulled out of the driveway, into the street, and began mentally counting down the days until my next birthday.