Pastor Sarah Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You won’t have any money problems from here on.” the Judge said to Ruth. I raised his monthly support check for the children to $4,800.”

Ruth almost dropped the phone. “Why such a big leap. I know it was supposed to be reviewed for ‘cost of living’ but how could it double?”

Laughing, the judge said, “I calculated what it should be based on, calculating the increase in his practice and subsequent income. I raised it to $3,600 which is the correct amount. He made the mistake of telling me I couldn’t do it, so I said $4.800 and he decided to shut-up. He could appeal my ruling and probably get it reduced to $3,600, but he doesn’t know that. It will do him good to have to cut back a little for the sake of the children. You have my phone number. You call me if he misses a single payment.

Ruth was sitting at her desk, wanting to pinch herself to figure out if everything was real, when Rita walked in her office.

“Are you ok?” Rita asked Ruth.

“I am fine, however, my ex-husband must really be pissed. Ruth told Rita the story and about how much money she had spent on worthless lawyers and how Samantha came along and made one phone call resolving everything.”

“Have any of my friends contacted you?” Ruth asked.

“They all have. It seems your ex-bosses’ wife got drunk and came in the office telling everyone off and they challenged her at which point she demanded he fire them all. While the two of them were arguing, all three decided to quit. They will all be re-locating here within the next two weeks, however, they will all be here Thursday for the day. We will all be spending the day at Victoria’s defining the scope of the project for the West wing of the mansion.”

When Jeremy finished editing the photos, he invited Barbara, Samantha and Sarah to watch what he had created. He projected it on the screen in the dining room. He had set the picture to the music of “Pretty Woman.” He had everything in time with the music as close-ups Barbara’s face and full length shots faded in and out. He had captured a variety of expressions. Everyone was impressed and Barbara was a little embarrassed.

Barbara invited Jeremy to go with her to pick up Jason from daycare. Jeremy asked Sarah if he could borrow her camera to take some pictures of Jason and Barbara together. As they left the office, Sarah said to Samantha.

“I think Jeremy just found what he wants for his birthday.”

Elizabeth had called Candice during the afternoon and told her that Victoria has invited several of her wealthy female friends to join them for the evening and that it had turned into a semi-formal dinner. She suggested Candice wear something that really showed off her exquisite body as the other women would all be dressed to the nines trying to outdo one another. Candice had just the dress. Before they had left Philadelphia, she and Sampson had attended the policeman’s ball. She had a full length black dress with a long side slit running the length of her leg. It was slit so high that she needed to wear a thong or bikini underpants. Her total back was exposed and the front defied gravity to keep her tits covered. Candice left work early to have her hair done for the evening. As she was passing the jewelry store she spotted a diamond choker and matching earrings. Although it would take half of her ten thousand dollar bonus check, she decided to go for it.

Elizabeth arrived in a chauffeured limo to pick her up for the evening. Sampson told her she would be the most beautiful woman there and when Elizabeth saw her, she couldn’t have agreed more. As they drove rode to Victoria’s house, Elizabeth kept telling her how beautiful she was.

Driving up to the front of the mansion was like a scene from the Academy Awards as beautiful women, upon stepping out of limousines, were greeted by men in tuxedos to be escorted to the front door where Victoria was on hand to greet them. When she saw Candice, she was obviously impressed beyond words.

Kissing Candice on the cheek, she whispered in her ear, “I hope you can stay late.”

“Thank you so much for inviting me,” Candice said, “I have never seen so many beautiful women in one place.”

Turning her attention to Elizabeth, she said “We have Elizabeth to thank. She could have kept you a secret, but she was willing to share.”

“Victoria and I have shared many good times together.” added Elizabeth.

A waiter appeared to offer Candice and Elizabeth their choice of wines from a tray with four different wines. Candice chose Merlot and Elizabeth chose Chardonnay.

Victoria asked Elizabeth if she would introduce Candice to the women who had already arrived, so that she could stay at the door to greet the remaining guests. As they circulated around the room, Candice was impressed that Elizabeth knew everyone at the dinner party. Elizabeth was laudatory about the Rita’s firm and how Rita had been so fortunate to find an executive business manager. When Elizabeth introduced her to Valerie, she commented that without the assistance of Candice, Peter would never have parted with the money to totally refurbish and redecorate.

Valerie asked if she could speak to Candice in private. They went into the library which adjoins the large hallway were they were initially gathering for wine and horde derves .

“I need your help to convince my husband to refurbish and redecorate our house. Valerie began. I had Rita draw up some plans about a year ago which came to about $45,000 and he hit the roof. He can spend all kind of money on his hobbies of vintage cars and boats, but he will not spend what we need for me to be proud of our home.

“This is a personal question, but do you know if your husband goes to any strip clubs, massage parlor or sex clubs?” Candice asked.

“Not to my knowledge, but he does have a lot of late night meetings and he will usually come in after I am in bed. On those nights, he takes a shower before he comes to bed, which he doesn’t do if he is home for the evening. When I ask him about it, he will say he needs to be out early in the morning and wants to get up and leave early.”

“Do you have a picture of your husband with you? Candice asked.

Reaching in her purse, she withdrew a picture of her husband and handed it to Candice.

“Have Rita draw up more new plans and put in everything you want. Don’t worry if it is double or triple the previous amount. Have your husband come with you and I assure you he will give you everything you want.”

“Has he been doing things I should worry about?” Valerie asked.

“Oh no, all very harmless, but men don’t want their wives knowing they are paying to look at almost naked women.”

“I really wouldn’t care about him watching strippers dance.” Valerie said.

“He doesn’t know that and he will pay a lot of money to keep you from knowing.” Candice informed her. “Men always underestimate the women they are married to. You are much more beautiful and have a better figure than any of the women at the club. Men live in a world of visualizing their wives as pure, so their fantasies have to be built around prostitutes and strippers, even if they never touch one.”

“I will call Rita tomorrow. She has all the details of everything I want. The $45,000 was a watered down version that we thought he might go for. It represented about a fourth of what I really want.”

Candice had not been totally honest with Valerie. Her husband paid to do a lot more than look, but Valerie didn’t need to know that. This sucker would be easy to reel in.

When the final guest arrived, Victoria personally brought her over to meet Candice. She was the only other black woman in the group. Her husband was a white man who owns a diamond mine in South Africa.

Victoria invited the guest to move to the dining room where live music was being provided by three men playing string instruments in an alcove of the dining room. Name tags were located on the table and wondered how much strategy there was in placing individuals together. The large dining table had two chairs on each end and eight chairs on each side for Victoria and her nineteen guest.

A chef appeared and Victoria rose to introduce the chef for the evening. He was from a fine French restaurant who after being introduced, explained what each course for the evening would contain except for the dessert. He said the pastry chef would explain the dessert prior to it being served.

Preceding each course, the wine steward would come out and the waiters would replace the wine glasses with fresh ones and the wine steward would describe the wine being served with each course.

Candice had never been to such an eloquent dinner. The table conversation was lively and quite varied. As the meal reached the final courses, Candice noticed that people tended to be talking or focusing on the person beside them and hands tended to disappear beneath the table and eye contacts became more noticeable. Candice suddenly realized they had been seated as couples, just as she felt Victoria’s hand on her leg, as the dessert chef was describing his creation. Looking to the right she saw that Elizabeth’s hand was busy working it way to Valerie’s crotch.

At the conclusion of the meal, Valerie announced that she had a pre-release copy of a movie that was due to be released in the theatres next week. Everyone turned to Marilyn to thank her, since her husband was a vice president of a major production company.

Marilyn said, “This one is guaranteed to be well represented at next year’s Academy Awards. The version you are viewing will not be the same as the released version. They had to remove many scenes and lines to get it acceptable as an R rated movie.”

When they had toured the mansion, Candice had noticed the theater had about 12 reclining two person love seats behind three rows of regular theatre seating.

Once they were all positioned in the theatre, Victoria said “There is a button on each of the seats if you want anything to eat or drink during the movie. And as always, any room of the house is available to you. Simply pick up the phone and hit zero if there is anything you need. Remember an open door means you would welcome company, a closed door indicates you desire privacy. Victoria and Candice selected one of the love seats in the back row.

It did not take long to figure out what scenes had to be cut and it was easy to see the impact it was having around the room. The diamond miner’s wife and her partner left the room shortly after the movie started. Victoria’s dress had a V in the front reaching well below her breast. Candice reached inside Victoria’s dress and started to massage her tit and could feel the nipple getting hard under the palm of the hand. After a few minutes, Victoria said, “Let me show you my hot tub.” When they arrived outside the hot tub room, there was a changing area and a place to hang their dresses. Candice noticed that Valerie’s and Elizabeth’s dresses were already hanging there. She hadn’t even noticed them leave the room.

“I thought maybe you changed your mind,” Elizabeth said from the tub as Candice and Victoria entered the room, completely nude.

“I never like to rush a first time guest.” Victoria responded. Victoria and Candice entered the hot tub and sat on the each side of Elizabeth and Valerie. Valerie turned to Candice and said, “As beautiful as you were in that dress, nothing compares with the way you look right now. Valerie’s hands were moving over Candice’s body as their lips met. Victoria and Elizabeth were busy both above and below the water.

When they all stopped to relax, Elizabeth reached behind her and rang a buzzer twice. Two men wearing nothing but towels around their waist appeared. Elizabeth and Valerie climbed out of the hot tub and was standing waiting as the men walked over, removed the towels from their waist and started drying Elizabeth and Valerie with the towels. The men left and returned with two light weight robes for the women to put on.

As quickly as the men had appeared they were gone. Just as Victoria and Candice were exploring each other’s body, another couple came in and sat to each side of them. Candice surprised each of the women by greeting them by their names since she had just met seventeen new people.

The previous scene repeated itself and this time Victoria rang the buzzer twice. The same two men returned with fresh towels.

Once the men had brought their robes, Victoria took a cock in each hand and said “Thank you gentlemen.”

“You are welcome Mrs V.” was the only word either of the men spoke. As they started to leave the buzzer rang three times. The men walked over and sat on the edge of the hot tub with their feet in the water. The women came to them and started giving them blow jobs.

“I don’t want to neglect any of my guests, Victoria said as she took Candice’s hand and led her down the hall to the first open door. As they stepped in the room, they saw the diamond miner’s wife wearing a strap on fucking her partner.

Victoria simply walked up and laid down beside them and said, “I could use a little of that action. The black woman withdrew from her partner and moved to Victoria as Candice laid on top of the other woman. The woman was on the edge of an orgasm and as Candice ground her pussy against hers, the woman exploded bucking violently under Candice.

There were four women in the next room they entered and they stopped their action when Victoria and Candice entered the room. Again, Candice surprised them all by greeting them by their names.

Each room brought new experiences. As the night wore on some of the guest dressed and left. Everyone made sure to find the hostess and thank her for a wonderful evening.

When Elizabeth and Candice were ready to leave, Candice said, “I feel bad leaving you all alone after such a wonderful evening.”

“I am not alone.” Victoria said. “My fine French Chef is in my bed.”

Elizabeth and Candice made passionate love in the limo on the way to Candice’s house.

As the painters were leaving, Henry, (the one who had watched Sarah undress as he was painting the bedroom window) came over to arrange a time to for he and his fiancée to meet with Sarah to plan their wedding. Sarah loved to tantalize him and since she knew Samantha had just headed upstairs to take a shower, she invited him into her dining room. The camera was still located in the guest room shower.

“As she invited him to sit down, she asked “Did you enjoy watching me undress?”

“I didn’t mean to look.” he said trying to apologize.

“You mean you don’t like looking at me.” she toyed with him.

“I am just kidding you Henry. Every young man likes to look at nude women, so I have a little show you will enjoy.”

She booted the laptop up just in time as she heard the water start to run in the guest room bathroom. Suddenly the large projection screen was filled with a live picture of Samantha stepping into the shower. After she had washed her hair she concentrated on her breast as she lathered them up thinking about the night ahead with Sampson, Margaret and Frank. She lathered each of her legs and as she brought her hand up her thigh, she leaned back against the corner of the shower and masturbated as the water flowed over her body.

As Samantha ended her shower, Sarah flipped off the projector and turned to Henry and said, “So, when would you and Amanda like to meet?” Sarah smiled looking at the erection in his pants.

“What did you say?” Asked Henry, obviously very aroused. “You wanted to set an appointment for you and Amanda. Right?” Asked Sarah

“Oh yeah, she wondered if we could meet with you Thursday night?”

Checking her calendar, she said “That would be fine.”

As Henry left, she hoped Amanda was ready to be fucked, because his erection hadn’t diminished at all before he left.

She quickly sent an email to Greg saying that Samantha would be home tomorrow, and attached the video of her taking a shower.

Sarah went up to take her shower and just as she was finishing, she heard Sampson as he drove up the driveway. She put on a terry cloth robe and went down to greet him, and to tell him that Samantha would be down in a minute.

“Did your brothers enjoy their visit the other night?” Sarah asked.

“They sure did. Now they want to go with me on all my plumbing jobs?

“Hello Lover Boy.” Samantha said as she came into the kitchen, wearing jeans and a shirt tied around her waist, showing off some stomach and Western boots.

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do,” Sarah said as they left.

“That should give an adequate latitude for a good evening.” Samantha said to Sampson as they walked to his truck. This was the first time Samantha had ever been picked up for a date in plumbing truck.

When they arrived at Margaret and Franks, they found them at poolside getting things set up for dinner at poolside. Hugs and kisses were exchanged all around and Frank took drink orders. Margaret and Samantha went in the kitchen to prepare the salad while Frank and Sampson had another beer and talked about what a hot woman Samantha is. “If it is ok with you,” Sampson said, “I would really like to get to know Margaret a little better tonight.”

“I think she is looking forward to getting to know you.” Frank said. “I am comfortable with whatever way the evening goes. Since Samantha is leaving for home tomorrow, I am just hoping for another shot at that beautiful pussy.”

“Does Frank know that you and Sampson have had sex before?” Samantha asked.

“No, but Sampson and I talked today and he is going to ask Frank if it is ok for him to get to know me better. Plus you turn Frank on so much, he will forget I am here.”

“Did I hear my name taken in vain?” Frank asked as he came in the kitchen to get more beer.

“I was just telling Samantha, you had plans to do wild things to her body tonight.”

“Is that true?” Samantha asked Frank, pretending to be shocked.

“You bet your sweet ass it is.” Frank said as he slapped her on her ass on his way to the kitchen.

“Bragger!” Margaret said as he was heading out the door.

Once everything was prepped for dinner, Margaret asked if anyone was interested in a swim before dinner.

“Oh, I didn’t bring my bathing suit.” Samantha said.

“I didn’t either.” Samson said.

“That shouldn’t be a problem.” Margaret said as she lifted her dress over her head exposing her bare tits. She shed her underpants and watched Sampson as he shed his clothes. She never got tired of seeing him uncover that black cock. She wondered if Frank was watching to see what size cock Sampson had, but Samantha already had him occupied.

As she sat on the chaise lounge, Samantha said, “Frank, would you help me take these boots off? As he was removing her boots she unbuttoned the jeans and pushing them down, simply lifted her feet for Frank to remove them also. She had pushed her underpants down with the jeans, so when she laid back on the chaise, Frank accepted the invitation and lowered his mouth to her pussy.

Meanwhile in the pool, Margaret was being fucked for the first time underwater by Sampson.

After about an hour of active sex, they were all ready to relax and have some dinner.

Since it was such a warm and lovely evening, they all stayed nude for dinner.

“Don’t you love it when the kids are away?” Frank said to Margaret.

“Reaching over and taking hold of Sampson’s cock, she said, “Well it does have some advantages.”

Frank thought, “She got friendly with him awful fast” He had no idea the number of times Margaret had enjoyed that cock before tonight.

Margaret suggested that Samantha take Frank somewhere and give him the details of her day and evening with his father and mother. They went to the den while Margaret took Sampson to the bedroom.

Both Sampson and Margaret commented on how strange it seemed to be there with Frank’s knowledge.