Personal Trainer Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thoughts were disrupted when he heard Katherine's voice "I'm going to go into the nautilus room for awhile. What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to go to the weight room and see if any one is there who might be able to spot me."

"Well if you need anything, you know where I'll be" she whispered, kissing him on the cheek. As she walked through the door to the nautilus room, she couldn't help but smile at the thought of her dear hubby getting his birthday wish.

Rick found his way to the weight room and was disappointed to find no one in the room who could spot him on the free weights. He thought about going back to the nautilus room but decided instead to lift smaller free weights. "I might as well work on my strength instead of trying to bulk up" he said to himself as he walked into the room.

Starting out with arms curls, Rick stood in front of the full length mirror watching his muscles flex with each repetition of the dumbbell. He enjoyed watching his muscles bulge during his workouts, turning sideways so he could watch them expand with each lift. After a series of reps, he switched hands and turned so that he could watch his reflection in the mirror from the other side.

Katherine started the treadmill, selecting a low speed. She didn't want to work up too much of a sweat, knowing that in a little while she would be sweating to the soft touches and caresses of Rick and Rita. She looked at herself in the mirror on the opposite wall and smiled. Her thoughts were miles away, thinking about the day her and Rita had spent together. She hated to leave the arms of this insatiable lover and reluctantly left with thoughts of her curvaceous body swimming in her head. She thought of her often in the following days and wanted to jump her in the gym when she saw her a few days later. Closing her eyes, she imagined the feel of Rita's lips on her puffy labia, softly sucking the skin into her mouth as her tongue pleasured her sensitive clit. A small whimper escaped her lips as the imaginary lips made her shiver between her thighs.

Rita sat at the front desk waiting for the last member to leave the building. She tried to do some paper work but the distractions in her mind made doing even the simplest task impossible as erotic thoughts flowed through her mind of holding and kissing Katherine again. When Rick's image appeared in her mind, she was soon lost in the eroticism of his naked body lying before him and her lips gently wrapping around his erection, sucking him slowly deep into her mouth.

She was awakened from her daydream when two young college men said goodnight as they walked past the front desk. Startled, she sat straight up in her chair and mumbled something about having a good evening. Walking rapidly to the front doors, Rita taped a sign stating they were closed due to inventory. She was sure nobody would be coming in at this hour of the night but she wanted to make sure with the sign that they were not bothered. Locking the doors, she turned, running through the outer lobby and down the hall to meet Katherine.

Walking into the nautilus room, her eyes met Katherine's in the mirror on the adjacent wall and they smiled at one another. Katherine quickly stopped the treadmill and jumped off the machine before it had a chance to slow down.

"I take it we are all alone?" she said looking into Rita's smoldering eyes.

"Oh yes honey, we are, except for your hubby" she replied closing the distance between them.

The two women embraced theirs mouths crushing against the others as their tongues sought out the depths of the other's mouth. Their arms tightened around each other, hands moving urgently against the other's back. Rita, the taller one, put one arm around Katherine's neck while her other hand sought out her breasts. Katherine moaned into Rita's mouth when she felt her hand slide over her aching breasts, rubbing her covered nipple with the palm of her hand. Katherine's hands found Rita's firm buttocks and squeezed the cheeks in her hands. It was Rita's turn to moan as she wiggled her tight ass against the inviting touches of this woman.

Rita backed Katherine against the wall next to the hallway door, pressing her body against her. Pushing her breasts against Katherine brought another moan of pleasure from her lips. Her hips pressed forward against Katherine and welcomed her thigh as it slid between her own thighs, pressing against her womanhood. Her hand left Katherine's breasts and wound its way to the vee between her thighs. Rita felt the wetness from Katherine's womanhood and pressed her fingers against the thin material.

"Mmmmm I see you're excited!" Rita whispered seductively into Katherine's ear.

"I want you to fuck me with your fingers" Katherine said pushing her hips against her fingers to emphasis the point she was trying to make.

"All in good time my sweet Katherine. Remember we have another mission tonight."

"I don't know if I can wait."

"We had better not keep the birthday boy waiting" Rita said pulling away from Katherine reluctantly.

"I hope he enjoys this as much as I am" she whispered holding Rita's hips against hers.

The two women kissed again and then reluctantly let their lips separate knowing that there was another reason they were here tonight. Walking down the hall, Rita whispered to Katherine, "You know what to do don't you?"

"Yes I do" she said feeling her sexual drive shift into a higher gear.

Looking into the room, she was relieved to see that he was lying on his back lifting the barbell above his chest then lowering it until it almost touched his chest before repeating the sequence. She and Rita were hoping he would be doing an exercise where he couldn't see them at the door as it made their plan that much more simple. Walking into the room, her hands trembled and her legs shook as she approached her husband, who had no idea of what was about to happen.

Rick was concentrating on lifting the barbell when he heard Katherine's footsteps coming toward him. Turning his head to watch her as she approach the workout bench, he noticed a nervous smile on her face as if she had something she wanted to say. After putting the barbell back onto the rack above his head, he said "What's the matter honey? You look a little nervous. Is everything all right."

"I just talked to Rita. She had to leave early and asked me if we could lock up."

"So what's wrong with that?"

"Well. There is nothing wrong with that" she replied, shuffling her feet and giving him a sweet sensual smile. "It's just that we're all alone and I've been thinking about you all day and I don't think I can wait until we get home to give you your treat for coming with me tonight."

Rick lifted his head, a bit startled at the words he heard and started to get up off the bench. Before he could sit up, he heard Katherine's whispered command, "stay right where you are honey. I want you now. I want to feel your lips on my pussy."

He looked at her in disbelief as she began slowly removing her yellow exercise outfit with a wicked smile on her face that betrayed the lust burning deep within her. Rick looked beyond Katherine toward the door, checking to see if anyone was watching as his eyes took in his wife disrobing. His mouth hung open, wondering what had gotten into her but whatever it was, he wasn't about to argue. He felt a surge of lust in his cock when her exposed breasts came into view. Her nipples were hard and glancing down to the triangle between her thighs, he noticed a small damp area on her outfit.

"Are you sure we're alone" he asked hesitantly, again looking beyond her to the door.

"Oh yes I'm sure we're alone. Do you think I'd do this if there were other people around?"

"I didn't think you'd do this in public."

Katherine bent to remove the tight fitting outfit, letting Rick see her small breasts hanging before his eyes. She knew he liked to see her breasts hanging in front of his face, taunting him to reach out and touch them. Walking to the side of his head, she reached out and grabbed the barbell above his head and swung her leg over Rick's face. "Can you see my wetness baby? I want you to lick my pussy until I scream" she said lowering her hips until her pussy just barely touched his lips.

"Are you sure we're all alone" Rick said hesitantly, smelling the aroma of her heat.

"Ohhh baby I'm sure we're alone" she whispered hoarsely, lowering her hips until she felt his mouth open and his tongue slide against the dampness of her womanhood.

Rick felt the moistness of her on his lips as his tongue snaked out to touch the slippery skin. He heard her moan and felt her body stiffen when his tongue darted between the folds protecting her jewel. He savored the taste of her nectar as his tongue slid around and over the sensitive bud. Putting his arms around her thighs, he pulled her hips down onto his face, sucking the tiny jewel between his lips. Her loud moan told him he had hit the right spot as her body moved slowly above his face, sliding back and forth while he teased her pussy.

Katherine closed her eyes to the exquisite feeling in her pussy, sliding it on his face, feeling his tongue push against her swollen clit. Her hands tightened on the barbell when she felt the suction of his lips draw her jewel into his mouth. "I don't know if I can wait for Rita" she thought as she ground her hips harder on his face.

Opening her eyes and turning her head to one side, she looked in the mirror, seeing her husband's face completely obscured from view and her breasts swaying slightly back and forth. She smiled at her own image, watching herself wiggle her hips over his face then pushing them down onto his waiting tongue. A movement in the mirror from behind her caught her attention. She watched Rita walk slowly across the room towards them, naked and a huge smile on her face. Katherine moaned loudly as Rick sucked her jewel but also from the sight of the woman approaching them. She watched her swaying breasts and the ache in her body grew stronger knowing that soon she would get to feast on those gorgeous mounds of flesh.

The lustful feelings in Rita's body raged uncontrolled as she attempted to not make a sound crossing the room. It was evident that Katherine had taken care of his eyesight as his face was hidden between her thighs. It was also evident that Katherine was enjoying the attention he was paying to her pussy as she squirmed and slid up and down his face. Rita watched her friend and felt the urge to run and jump on his prone body but somehow found the resolve within herself to keep quiet as she walked softly on the carpet until she was standing at the end of the bench watching Katherine's eyes make contact with her in the mirror, waiting to see what she was going to do next. They both knew this could be a touchy situation when Rick realized that there were two women in the room and not one.

Rita felt the moistness between her thighs as she looked at the bulge in Rick's gym shorts. Licking her lips with anticipation of tasting his erection, she leaned over his body, running her fingernails along the length of his hardness, feeling it jerk under the material. When her hand closed around the stiff shaft she heard his muffled cries and knew that the time had come when he would find out about their little game.

"Mmmugghhh" were the sounds from between Katherine's legs as he struggled to find out what was going on.

"Whoa there big fella. Take it easy lover. I have a special surprise for you so just relax and enjoy your early birthday present" Katherine said.

Katherine knew he could throw her off him anytime he wanted and was surprised when he suddenly quieted down. She pushed her glistening mound into his face and was rewarded with his tongue snaking deep into her opening, licking around the perimeter as it jabbed in and out.

"That's it big fella, lick mamma's aching pussy" she whispered as if calming down a wild animal.

Rick's mind was confused for an instant when he felt the hands of another person on his cock. When Katherine told him to take it easy, it dawned on him that Katherine had invited another woman to help fulfill his fantasy. "Who was it? Was it Rita the owner and Katherine's personal trainer or was it someone else? Whoever it was knew how to pleasure his cock as he felt the mysterious woman's hand stroking his cock softly then squeezing it tightly in the palm of her hand.

Hands pulled at the waist of the shorts, pulling them down over his hips. He lifted his hips to help her make the task easier. When his cock sprang free he felt the cool air surround it followed a soft gasp before being enveloped by soft warm lips. Rick groaned loudly into Katherine's womanhood as the mystery woman slowly accepted his cock into her mouth. He felt her teeth scrap seductively along the sides of his erection as her mouth closed tighter around the shaft. Pushing his hips upwards, he felt his cock hit the back of her throat as one of her hands cupped his now aching balls while the other one wrapped around the base and slowly pumped it in and out of her mouth.

As the lady between his legs worked over his cock, Rick's tongue licked Katherine's slippery wet jewel faster as the warm sensation surrounding his cock increased. The taste of her sweet nectar filled his mouth as she squirmed on top of him. Licking furiously, his tongue traveled from her clit to the opening of her treasure canal then diving into the slippery hot tunnel. He heard her moan above him which drove his desire to suck her harder until she screamed in climax.

Rita looked at his cock when it sprang out of his shorts and moaned her approval. Grabbing it in one hand she guided it to her mouth, licking the tip of it before parting her lips to take it into her waiting mouth. She hummed against the shaft as she took more and more of his hardness. When her mouth accepted all he had to offer, Rita cupped his balls and began the gentle art of sucking his manhood. Pulling back she felt the hard muscle against her lips as she slowly withdrew from the shaft. Just as she got to the tip, her teeth playfully nibbled on the sensitive head before she plunged her mouth downward, cupping his swollen balls as her mouth moved up and down the now slick shaft.

As she squirmed on Rick's face, Katherine watched Rita in the mirror working over his cock. She grabbed one of her breasts in a hand and squeezed, groaning from the feel of her hand and the tongue lapping in her cunt. Her fingers found a hard nipple, rubbing it then twisting it slightly causing another loud groan to escape her lips. Holding onto the barbell with one hand, she guided her pussy over Rick's lips, rubbing it as she worked over her hard nipples. Looking at Rita delightfully sucking Rick's cock, she felt a twinge of jealousness toward her friend. She wanted his cock too but she also wanted Rita's lips and tongue tracing all over her body. Pulling her hips up away from Rick's face she made her decision to help Rita pleasure his cock.

"Ohhh lover boy your tongue is so fucking talented but right now I need to help my friend with that monster between your legs" she gasped trying to control her ragged breathing.

Climbing off him, Rick saw for the first time who the mystery woman was. He smiled at Rita who was trying her best to smile at him except with his cock lodged in her mouth made it difficult. He groaned as her mouth moved up and down the rigid shaft licking and sucking it, her eyes locked on his, expressing the lust in her body for him. Watching his wife move to the other side of the bench, he waited with anticipation for their next move. The feel of her lips on one side of his cock and Rita's on the other sent a thousand little daggers of pleasure through his cock. Closing his eyes, he laid his head back on the bench, letting the sensual sensations of their lips course through his being.

Rita welcomed Katherine to help her lick and suck his cock. When she felt Katherine's lips press on the exposed shaft where her mouth was not covering, she shivered with lust knowing that she was so near. Pulling her mouth off his cock, she kissed Katherine's lips just above the tip of his hardness. The two of them kissed passionately, letting Rick's jutting manhood slip between their lips every few moments. Rita pulled her lips away from Katherine and offered the hard muscle in her hand to her lover. Katherine wasted no time taking just the head of his penis into her mouth, sucking on the slippery head. The loud groan from Rick's lips brought smiles to their faces as Katherine's head bobbed up and down on the hard shaft. The women took turns lavishing kisses on his cock, nibbling and licking the erect shaft between their mouths. The motion of his hips up and down became increasingly stronger the longer they played with their man toy.

"How long can I last?" was the thought going through his brain as the women alternately took turns bobbing their mouths up and down his ever increasing sensitive cock. Their saliva mixed together with the precum that had formed at the head of his cock making their ministrations more and more erotic. He felt their hands sliding along his slick cock, squeezing it hard one time then barely touching it as their mouth sucked on the hard muscle.

The pressure of their touches was becoming more lustful. The voice of Rita filtered through the fog in his brain, "Come on baby. We want to see you shoot a load for us." Her grip tightened on his shaft, squeezing it tighter as she pumped her hand up and down.

Each breath became more labored as his body reacted to the sensual touches of these two women. They gave him no rest from the sweet sensual pleasure he felt from their mouths and hands. It seemed whenever one mouth left his cock it was replaced by the other and as it sank down onto his hardness he would feel the other lips kissing his thighs and balls. His hands reached out grabbing a handful of hair in each, feeling the heightening feelings welling up inside him. He didn't try to keep them from sucking his cock with his hands in their hair, only encouraged them to continue to drive him higher toward the edge of the climatic cliff.

Thrashing about on the bench signaled the women that he was about to ejaculate his juice for their pleasure. They began to stroke his cock harder and faster, whispering encouragement for him to shoot his load. His brain began to lose all sense of time as his body jerked with each stroke or sucking. The women felt his body jerk upward and stiffen as he tried to prolong the effort before he shot his white load all over them.

"That's it honey give us your prize. Mmmmm we want to taste your hot seed" Katherine yelled as his body suddenly jerked uncontrollably.

His breathing stopped momentarily as the overwhelming sensations in his body struck every nerve. Grunting, he tried unsuccessfully to stop the inevitable release of his white juice from his cock. He pulled on their hair and called out "oohhhhhhhhhh fuck yessssssssssss."

The first shot caught both women squarely on the lips as they held them close to the tip of his cock. They watched his cock throb uncontrollably as another load shot outward toward their waiting lips. Rita's hand held his cock, pumping her hand up and down as it jerked in her hand. The milky white substance began to ooze from the tip and Katherine was quick to put her lips over the head and suck it into her mouth.

When Rick's body finally stopped jerking, Katherine looked at Rita and smiling, leaned over to kiss her fully on the lips. Her tongue went exploring inside Rita's mouth, sharing the deposit of sperm from Rick's cock. Their kiss was as passionate as the one earlier but now they traded his sperm with each other. The kiss deepened as the desire between the two women, not yet satisfied, boiled to the surface. Rick was all but forgotten for now as they kissed each other over his deflating manhood.