Pet Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she did this, Kyle seemed to lose himself…his head rolled back, his hands thrashed upon the bed, and he seemed to be almost dying. “Oh, baby,” he’d say, his head rolling from side to side now. “Oh, baby, you’re the best cocksucker in the entire world!”

When she raised her head, almost letting him completely out of her mouth, she would stroke her hand busily upon him, up and down, up and down, all the while licking a little area about an inch down on what would be the underside. Then, after a moment or two, she would separate from him, look into his eyes again, and then sink down upon his (what did he call it?)cock again.

After a few intervals of doing that, Tanya seemed to have him on the verge of an explosion. She paused, and gave him a little kiss, right on the underside near the head of him. She rose up and rubbed him against her breasts…against her nipples, and he breathed heavily. His…cock seemed to slide along them, easily, as if lubricated…I guessed by her mouth.

As he lay there, moaning, she let him go and began to rise further, and she kissed her way up his abdomen to his chest. As she reached his nipple and flicked it with her tongue, he reached for her arms and pulled her up to him. She lay on top of him, kissing him deeply, their tongues playing…their hips rotated against each other’s, grinding them together.

Then Tanya broke off kissing, raising herself until she was squatting over his abdomen, and she reached down and raised John’s cock until it was in line with her…her vagina, and then she lowered herself upon him, slowly, very slowly…

My eyes were wide open under the mask, and I don’t think I breathed as she began her descent. I could tell he was entering her not only from the fact that she was continually getting lower and lower, but also from the look on each of their faces: the looked to be almost grimacing, teeth bared and eyes clenched. Every couple of seconds there was a sharp intake of breath, as if a new, more intimate phase had been reached.

When at last Tanya had descended fully, her soft, light patch of pubic hair resting upon his own, she began to rise, slowly, all the way up, until he was just barely inside her, then back down, just as slowly. After a couple of strokes like this, she began to speed up a little, quickening the pace, until after just a few minutes she was riding him as if he were a saddle. She thrust herself upon him, and I wondered how she could take it…I thought of my own virginity, and how I was sure it would hurt to take a man like that. I remembered the look upon their faces as they first began, and I wondered how much of it was pain. Tanya certainly didn’t look as if she were hurting now: I could see those perfectly round breasts bouncing up and down as she vigorously impaled herself on him. His hands were all over her: one moment holding her breasts, the next her hips, her thighs, and occasionally he would even reach between her legs to touch her there. That more than anything else seemed to make her even more excited, and she would shudder and speed up, driving herself down upon him, making little mewling cries every time she hit bottom.

Again, I was amazed by the animalistic nature of it all, the ferocity, the passion. I had always pictured a more gentle approach, more classically romantic. But this, this bloodlust, this feveredfucking….

And I thought, that’s exactly what this is:fucking. I had never used the word before, never said it, but I certainly hadn’t grown up in a cave. These people were hot, driven by a lust that I was only beginning to understand. I could feel it though, feel it building under my skin, feel its wetness between my legs, in the hardness of my nipples, in the flush that spread across my chest.

Suddenly Kyle gripped Tanya’s hips on her downstroke, his strong arms clamping her to him, and he opened his mouth and arched his back—even with her on him, I could see them rise—and Tanya’s eyes closed, her breathing seemed to stop, and she stiffened. “Yes, yes!” she said, and then collapsed upon him, drawing her hips forward and back, forward and back, all the while urging him on with “Yes, yes, oh yes!”

They lay still for what seemed like forever, but was probably only about five minutes. In the sudden silence, I suddenly became aware of how active I had been: my thighs had been rubbing together, my hips had been rising and falling with their movements, my hands had been traveling up and down my body, the tips of my fingers touching my skin with increasing urgency. But now, trapped into stopping my movements because of their sudden silence, I found myself in the same predicament one has when there is an itch she can’t scratch. The urge to touch myself burned inside the tips of my fingers, and I felt the ache of my skin for something, something to quell the burning I felt everywhere.

But nowhere did that burning feel quite as urgent and needy as it did between my legs. After all these years, after all this time of repression, of holding back, of intellectualizing, of not needing, I found myself on fire, aching, my nerve endings as alive as if each lit by a match. I had no idea how long I could stay here without going mad. I slid my fingertips downward, past my flat belly, past the tiny little mound of hair, down over my little forbidden slit, my soft fingers sliding down further, down to where I ached, where I pulsed, with anticipation…

I gave a little start: I had not expected my lips to be so swollen, so wet…I actually wondered if I had done something wrong. I felt so exposed, so dirty…my lips actually seemed to draw my fingers in, almost as if they were sucking them inside…I had jerked my hand away upon feeling my inordinate wetness, but found myself wanting them back there again, but this time to be used, to let them stray inside…

No! I said to myself, with the last ounces of self-restraint that remained. I moved my hand away, and drew enough of the sheet down upon myself there, trying to dry myself. It was wrong, I thought…it was wrong yesterday, and it’s still wrong today…I can’t fall into letting myself go like this…Tanya had almost worked her dark magic on me, and I had almost fallen.

But then, finally, Tanya began to stir…her hips lifted ever so slightly, and with a small groan from Kyle I could just see him slide from her, the length of him glistening in the dim room lighting. He was wet, too, and some of that had to have been her moisture…like me, she had to have been wet, too…

He was smaller now, but still thick. As Tanya slid up his body, crawling languidly along his frame toward his face, her hips now upon his belly, his manhood lay curled and wet below her, sweet looking, and innocent, really. She pecked him upon the lips, three times, and he opened his eyes briefly, smiling, then closed them as he lay back in what seemed to be a glorious splendor as she ministered to him, kissing him…

But she wasn’t kissing him now…what was she doing? I looked as intently as I could without drawing attention, and I saw she was not kissing the side of his face, but instead whispering, and as she whispered I was sure she was looking at me…

Suddenly Kurt’s eyes popped open again, and he looked my way, too, briefly, then back at her, then me. He was shaking his head, as if saying no, but Tanya was having none of it…she kept whispering in his ear, an odd and twisted grin upon her lips. Then they both looked my way.

I froze. What were they doing? Was she telling him I had seen everything? Was she revealing me to him? I suddenly felt so ashamed…I know I was blushing, even in the dark I could feel the hot flash across my skin. I felt naked, exposed, trapped…if he knew that I was looking, I could never face him. What was I talking about? After having seen them in action, I knew I could never look him in the eyes again anyway. But to tell on me, to embarrass me like this when it had been her idea anyway…

As Kurt raised himself onto his elbows Tanya slid to his side and pushed his right side, the side away from me, and he let his body slowly lean that way, so that he was facing me. His penis slid downward, so that the length of it lay perpendicularly across his upper left thigh. Tanya was behind him, still whispering in his ear, but now I could see her right hand sliding across his arm and chest, across his body, past his stomach, his navel, his abdomen.

She was rubbing him again, sliding her fingers deftly along the length of his shaft, and I could see him lengthen a bit as she spoke to him. Her fingers danced upon him there, and as she leaned across him I could see her right breast catch upon his arm, then slide down and up ever so slightly as her hand ministered to his slowly lengthening penis.

After she said something into his ear he nodded, and she kissed him encouragingly, prodding him with her left hand, which was still behind his back. He looked back at her, his brow furrowed, and he shook his head. But Tanya only increased her stroking of him, and stopped his lips from moving by pressing her own against his. They kissed deeply for a moment, her right hand never slowing, and I could see he was no longer laying perpendicular across his thigh…his …cock (it seemed only right to call it that now that it was stretched out, hard again, straining again under her fingertips)…hiscock was straight and parallel to his body, pointing straight to his navel and almost reaching it.

Under her goading he stood up, and I was shocked to see him looking at me…staring at me, his head tilting sideways as if trying to solve a puzzle in his head. I tried so hard to stay still, straining against my will to run, against the burning in my loins…

I couldn’t take my eyes off of his cock…it bobbed in front of him, full and extended, and pointing up, though it was not flush with his body, but at about a 45 degree angle in front of it. I looked so thick, so heavy, sopurposeful…I felt faint.

Kyle reached back and grasped Tanya’s hand…pulling her alongside him, and she tried to push him forward, but she found it tougher going now, his body too big and muscular to be moved by her. He grasped her in his large hands, pulling her ahead of him, and I could see the full extend of her naked body before me…her full, round breasts, the nipples soft and puffy and light colored, probably pink, though it was too hard to see in here to be absolutely sure. Her stomach was flat and long, her hips swelling so beautifully, framing her light blond mound, her hair so light and sparse there it seemed to glow in the dim light.

Under his power now, Tanya stepped toward me, closer now, and I felt my heart sink with each of her steps. I couldn’t tell what she was up to, but I knew I should get up and run, to simply get out of there…she had tricked me, and now wanted to expose me in front of her friend, for her own amusement. But I couldn’t move…I was transfixed. It was their nudity—their stark, raw nakedness—that held me there, that made me paralyzed, made me stare, made me absolutely unaware even that Tanya was speaking to me, saying my name over and over…”Sherry…Sherry…” the sounds were barely wisps above the pounding of my heart. She was speaking to me, but it wasn’t until she same close, until I was trapped in her hypnotic beauty as she leaned in toward me, her breath touching my hot skin like the touch of a cool cloth, “…Join us, Sherry…”

I felt her right hand upon my rib cage, just resting there, but her left hand was reaching for the mask, the only thing that had kept my secret, the last vestige of my pretension. I knew I should reach up and grip her hand, or turn away as if asleep, or sit up and protest this horrible breech, this terrible mistake, but I couldn’t…I just lay there, and felt the cool air rush upon my skin around my eyes as she lifted the veil away. I couldn’t imagine the look upon my face just then….I was trying to look defiant, surprised, sleepy, all at once. I couldn’t determine in my rush of emotions which role I would play best and therefore they all came out at once—yet I know in my heart all I felt was terror, sheer, helpless terror.

But it was at this moment an amazing thing happened. Tanya brought her head down, ever so slowly, and softly pressed her lips to mine.

I suppose it was what I had least expected. As full of panic and conflicted emotions as I was, when the soft, velvety lips of Tanya Keeler pressed against mine I felt the world stop spinning for just that second, and a moment of clarity came upon me. Or perhaps clarity is not the word: more properly, I felt the world recede for a moment, and only her face mattered—this otherworldly, beautiful, model’s face was only an inch from mine, her lips pressed against mine, her arms encircling me, her tongue brushing against my lips, her breasts pressed against mine. I brought my hands up, and as I touched her I was momentarily shocked by the feel of her flesh against my palms, but rather than be repulsed I reveled in it. Perhaps I was imagining it, but I swear at that moment I could feel each tiny little fiber of her skin, warm and pliant under the tips of my fingers. I stroked up her back, then down, only stopping when I reached the soft swell of her buttocks.

I could feel her adjusting her body so that it could lie next to mine, and as she kissed me, as I stroked her skin, I could also feel her pulling the sheets off my body and her own frame pressing against mine. Her hips pressed against mine, and I could feel her separate her legs to allow my right one between hers, and she drove her right leg between mine. Again, I was aware that somewhere in my brain a tiny alarm was ringing, telling me that what I was doing was wrong, but it could not intrude on my consciousness any more than if borne upon cotton. I allowed myself to be swept up by Tanya’s passion, by this feeling of belonging to her, to someone as absolutely marvelous as she, and when I briefly opened my eyes I saw hers were looking directly at mine, and I refused to blink, letting myself be absorbed by those deep blue eyes boring into mine.

I was mesmerized; at this moment I could not have told you where I was, where Kirk was, what day it was…but I could describe in detail the lush, yielding feeling of her lips, the insistent pressure of her thigh against my mound, the absolute surrender of my soul to hers as I felt her hand tugging at the buttons of my pajama top, the cool, clear, absolute delight I felt when she first tugged open my top and let her flesh press against mine. She pressed her breasts against mine, and I felt a slight tug as our nipples passed one another, and I was startled to feel how hard her nipples were, in contrast to the softness of her breasts.

She began to kiss her way downward, first to my chin, then down upon my neck, and finally along the top of my chest, down the swell of my heaving chest, down, down, to my nipple, and she encircled it with her lips, ever so lightly drew it into her mouth, and flicked it with her tongue.

I rolled my head from side to side, my fingers lost in her hair, and as she ministered soft, tender kisses to at first my left breast, then my right, then back again, I let my head fall to the right and I saw in the soft glow of the nightlight that, over on the right, in the chair against the wall, sat Kyle, his cock stiff and pointed straight up to the ceiling, his hand stroking it up and down as he stared at us.

He made no pretense of not looking; no, not at all like my charade. He in fact stared at us, intently, as if trying to photograph what was happening with his eyes. And when he saw me looking at him, he stared directly back into my eyes and stroked himself in long, even movements for me to see.

The room could have burned down around us at that moment and I would have been powerless to stop it. I felt Tanya’s left hand as it trailed down my stomach to the swelling between my legs, and I allowed my legs to separate as she traced her fingers along the top of my cotton panties, then along them to the damp center of me. I only vaguely was aware of any hint of embarrassment now at their being so wet; in fact, I found myself lifting my hips to meet her hand, and I reveled in the intense waves of pleasure her fingers caused in my as they danced along me there, and I began to think that this was it, I could feel a pressure building in me, kind of like wanting to pee but at the same time not, and as I felt this pressure build I thought of how it was going to happen: I was about to experience for the first time the extreme pleasure that I so hungrily sought…

But she stopped…her hand still upon me there, but she wasn’t moving it, at least not like before, and her mouth rose from my enlarged nipples, and I felt such a sense of hanging in the open air, dangling like a fish on a line, when Tanya said, in a husky, low voice,

“Kyle…come here.”

And as he rose, his large cock levitating before him as if by magic, she slid off me toward my left side, between the wall and me. I missed her touch, and was suddenly acutely aware of my open nightshirt, my body open and almost naked. But even the nightshirt was coming off, as I felt Tanya tugging at it, and she raised me just enough to slip it off my arms and threw it on the floor.

“Look at her, Kyle,” Tanya said, reaching over me to squeeze my breast. “She’s utterly delectable.” Her fingers traced along my belly, then back up to my other breast. “Don’t you just want to play with her?”

Kyle stood beside me now, and he reached forward and let the finger tips of his right hand play across my stomach. His touch shocked me, and as he stroked me I could feel the difference between his hands and hers: his hard, calloused fingers were more insistent without even trying to be…his touch was heavier, more consuming. He let his fingers rise, and as they did I looked down to see them near my right breast, and then they were on it, and he cupped my breast, squeezing it with his thumb, letting the palm of his hand surround me. He rasped his thumb along my nipple, flicking it back and forth as he held me in his hand. Tanya squeezed my left one, and flicked it lightly with her tongue. I thought I would go insane.

“Touch him, Sherry,” Tanya said, lifting her head to kiss me on the lips. The fingers of her left hand turned my head until I was looking directly at his penis. It was parallel to my shoulder, only about six inches from my face.

“I…I don’t know,” I said, surprised at the sound of my own voice. I realized that these were my first words since Kyle had entered the room.

“Yes, you do,” Tanya said. “You want to touch it.” She looked up at Kyle. “She’s never touched one before. She’s never even seen one hard before.”

Kyle turned his head and looked directly at me. “Really? You’re a virgin?” He didn’t seem to be mocking me, or judging me in any way. He just looked very interested. I noticed his hand quickened slightly in its massaging of my right breast.

I nodded.

Tanya took my right hand in hers and lifted it, almost as if I were a puppet. I seemed to have no will of my own. She placed it upon him, encircling my hand with her own, wrapping my fingers around it.

I was surprised at how hard it was, and yet still so soft at the surface. When she slid my hand up and down the length of him I was again amazed at how the skin moved, almost as if it were a separate entity than the steely rod that lay underneath. But, my god, how he was hard! She brought my hand up to the tip of him, dipping my forefinger into the slit at the end of his cock, and I found he was wet, and as I felt the fluid between my fingers I found it to be thick and slippery. Tanya encouraged me to use this moisture upon him, to facilitate my playing with his cock, letting my fingers slide upon him more easily. She brought my hands down to his testicles, and made me touch them, but whispered, “Be gentle,” as I played with them, feeling their heft in my hand. I hadn’t realized they would be so big, and how separate one was from the other.