Seeing Triple at the Exodar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Draenei popped the cork and poured a bit of the viscous, off-green concoction onto her hands, rubbing her palms together to spread the liquid evenly. Noting the curious expression on the elf's face, Zoranaya giggled. "Massage oil. Stonebud and river lily. Should both allow for a strengthening of your back as well as a dislodging of whatever is causing you to hold in so much energy."

"You seem to know what you are doing. Those plants are unknown to me, I must admit," the Kaldorei said, turning her face so that it looked down into the cushioned hole of the massage table. Staring at the floor for a moment, she then felt the surprisingly warm hands of the shaman coming into contact with her lower back. The woman's bright silver eyes closed themselves at that soothing touch.

The massage itself was unlike any that Shalendris had experienced in over ten thousand years on Azeroth. Either this woman's techniques were far more ancient than she was, or the Draenei were extremely practiced in the art. Strong hands dug deep into the elf's back muscles, working on the curve of her lower back for a few moments before sliding up to work on her shoulders.

"So much tension," whispered the Draenei. "Your chest is not the only thing you carry."

"It is not," replied Shalendris simply, without any elaboration. I also have to carry underperforming adventurers, came a thought.

As the purple-skinned masseuse worked at the stress in Shalendris's back, she felt the weariness of past months being washed away, the potion-like properties of the massage oil wonderfully taking care of her overburdened spine and the mana-blockage within her chest. Even now, Shalendris could feel the life essence contained therein resuming its normal circulation, could feel the pain at her back being erased.

The elf heard a loud thump beneath the table. "Hm?"

"Oh, zat's nothing."

'Nothing' does not tend to hit the underside of massage tables with such force, thought the druid, frowning slightly. The impact had taken her out of the moment, causing her to open her eyes. With her face in the table's hole, bright eyes wide open, Shalendris caught sight of a behemoth she-cock protruding from the Draenei's crotch, lifting up her dress.

With the angle she was currently at and with her breasts dangling in the titty hammock of the table, she could not tell where the thing actually ended, but its thickness was a sight to behold. Thicker than even the Draenei's arm, it was fatter and probably longer than any she'd seen in quite some time. If all Draenei were this gifted, she would indeed have even more of a reason to stay and help the horned folk of the Exodar.

Delighting in the elf's nakedness, Zoranaya had not been able to hold back the mighty erection now hanging proudly before her, rubbing against the soft, cushioned framing of the massage table. Her heart beating rapidly, breath caught in her throat, the Draenei allowed her massaging fingers to slide downwards just a little further, spreading the oil down to the Kaldorei's hefty buttocks.

When her fingers squeezed the soft abundance of Shalendris's ass, it was not a disapproving sound that emanated from the lavender-skinned woman's lips, but a purr and a slight shifting of the hips. Thrusting her rear out ever so slightly, Shalendris invited the other woman's touch. "Seems you've some tension of your own to relieve," the teasing elf said, never moving her head from its position in the face hole. "Might I give you a hand? Or... perhaps you'd like something else?"

Desire manifested itself in the form of a soft lip bite on Zoranaya's face as she scanned the elf's body rapidly, her cock lurching in anticipation at the sight. "I would have a hard time working like zis..." she breathed, more as an affirmation to herself than a direct response to Shalendris's offer.

Without so much as a proper response, Zoranaya moved in front of Shalendris, cock bouncing about with every step, both from the movement and from its own weight. The shadow it cast, visible on the ground, quite nearly made Shalendris's eyes pop out of their sockets. She'd expect such an endowment from an ogre or tauren. Perhaps the soft light of the glowing orb that illuminated the room was playing tricks on her.

Shalendris's eyes moved up to the Draenei's hooves, the woman standing at the end of the table for a moment before slowly before gripping the table's legs and sliding herself beneath it. The purple-skinned woman's crotch stopped right below Shalendris's face. The strong smell of Zoranaya's flared, equine prick struck her then, its potency melting any reticence she might have had in the face of such a behemoth.

The night elf opened her mouth and Zoranaya, now on her back, thrust her hips up so that her fat, throbbing cockhead slipped into the druid's eager maw. Her lips, stretched to their full capacity, readily accepted the enormous piece of meat, already leaking copious amounts of precum onto her tongue.

Lips sealed tightly around her cock, Zoranaya closed her eyes, reverse-gripping the table's legs as she kept thrusting upwards into Shalendris's mouth, feeling the elf's tongue writhing skillfully against the underside of her veiny beast. Anyone entering the room would have seen how, even with her ass resting on the floor, the Draenei's purple pillar of she-meat would have been a few inches only from the elf's mouth. They would have also seen how the purple-haired elf's head would bounce with every needy thrust.

It had been some time since Zoranaya had felt another's mouth upon her cock. Arkaa had been the most recent, but the Anchorite's inexperience had left her wanting. The girl had tried, but this elf had millennia more cocksucking experience and it showed. The Draenei was already gritting her teeth, eyes closed as she tried not to focus on the pleasure too much, to avoid blowing her load so quickly. Her huge, heavy nuts would bounce wildly with the increase in her thrusts. Then, they would tighten as she neared release. A few breaths later, only, just as Shalendris had begun tickling and teasing the crown of her equine she-cock, she felt gallons of seed racing towards the tip of that tower of penile power, that totem of total temptation.

Without so much as a warning or grunt, Shalendris was thrown into a torrent of spunk, gallons of the thick nutsludge colliding with the back of her throat, overflowing from the corners of her mouth yet managing to blast into her throat and stomach. The elf barely had to swallow at all as she felt the thick white goop coat her digestive tract. While the enchantments bestowed upon her by Aessina allowed her to absorb and transform cum into life essence, there was simply far too much and her stomach was soon filled to the brim with the overly abundant ballbatter.

*GULP!* *GURGLE!*

Eager to consume the deliciousness that flooded her insides, Shalendris simply placed her tongue at the tip of Zora's meat, letting thick rope after thick rope fill her mouth. Wad after wad of the potent Draenei semen made its way into the hungry druid's belly, distending her torso somewhat. The weight of her body upon her own stomach, however, soon caused some backflow.

When Zora's orgasm had died down some, the excess semen within Shalendris's stomach came flowing in the other direction. With some gurgling of her stomach and a lewd burp, liters of the white load came rushing back out of her mouth, raining down on Zora's still-spurting cock, the gigantic erection already flagging somewhat.

*BLUUUUUUUUUUUURP!*

The Draenei did not seem to notice or care that the Kaldorei had just thrown up much of the semen she'd just ingested, instead lying on her back contemplating the stars that dotted her vision. "Naaru save me... How old did you say you were?" Zoranaya asked, slowly allowing herself to slide out from under the table, slipping somewhat in a puddle of her own cum.

"Ten thousand years old, though I am unsure if you measure time as we do..."

"Our astronomers have already done the work converting our calendar to better match yours," Zora said with a chuckle. "Well, you are not as young as you appear, though I must admit your prowess in sucking dick is quite unmatched. I must say, you will have to teach the other Draenei here how to properly please a penis."

The statuesque beauty stood up, looking down at Shalendris who had finally lifted her face from the round opening in the table. She blinked a few times, looking at the elf's breasts who seemed to be now overflowing from the leather hammock between the two sections of the table. "Um, your..."

Shalendris chuckled. "Yes, this is part of my blessing. Though I have not tried yet, I do think you have managed to unblock the mana flow within my chest. Perhaps I'll be able to use the life essence you've given me to assist in the healing of your land," the druidess said. "I've never given cocksucking classes, before. Might be fun."

Zoranaya's lips curled into a smile. "I'll see if I can arrange things for you. I am certain many Draenei are very eager to learn of Kaldorei culture a little more," she said, spinning towards the oil cabinet, picking a single small vial of ochre liquid. "This one, I typically use for my more tired clients. But, as you'll see, it has other uses."

Shalendris watched as Zoranaya uncorked the vial with a comical popping noise, lowering the glass container and tipping its opening towards her wavering endowment. Droplets of the watery concoction landed on her dick only to be almost instantly absorbed through the skin.

It took a few moments for the oil to take effect. So long, in fact, that Shalendris decided to speak up. "Might be too old? Elixirs and potions tend to lose some of their potency after some time... Let me try!"

Pointing her hand towards the Draenei, Shalendris's hand glowed with soft green light briefly, the light transferring to the Draenei's cock and causing it to grow with that same energy. A few tiny specks of illuminating power circled the purple dick for a moment like tiny fireflies before the magic took effect.

"Oh... Oh no," Zora said, feeling suddenly the effects of both her reinvigorating massage oil and Shalendris's restorative magic. "Two restorative effects, when combined, tend to be multiplicative!" Zoranaya groaned, reciting what she'd learned in her limited studies of the arcane. "Uuggghhh..."

The tall masseuse doubled over as a flash of pain coursed over her, then a flash of intense pleasure, setting every nerve ending alight. Her vision doubled, then tripled, dizziness taking a hold of her.

Shalendris stared, wide-eyed, at the sight before her. Not only did the healing spell she'd cast at Zoranaya's cock end up spreading to the rest of her body, but it seemed that the green outline was multiplying somewhat, creating two Draenei-shaped forms to the left and right of the hugely hung cock-wielding shaman. "Thero minn..." the druid muttered, lifting her upper body from the massage table to better take in what she was seeing.

The soft light of her healing spell started filling in, the outline becoming more detailed as it went from two-dimensional to three-dimensional, that change made apparent by the fact that the night elf now had three gigantic equine dicks pointed right at her. Three cannons, aiming at her and throbbing with vicious hunger.

When the light of her spell faded, the three Draenei did not disappear. Instead, they took on the same coloration and proportions as the original Zoranaya. Shalendris would have had no idea which of the three was the original were it not for the fact that the original had remained in the same central spot.

Straightening, Zoranaya now stood over Shalendris imposingly, bestial hunger in her eyes.

"Three of us are there. Our lust has been magnified beyond anything we have ever felt and you will help sate this hunger." All three voices came from all three clones at once, all eyes fixated on the busty she-elf on the table.

Shalendris knew then what would happen, and she nearly gushed at the thought. Without warning or ritual, one of the Draenei grabbed the Kaldorei by the wrist and flipped her onto her back, causing the Kaldorei's gigantic tits to jiggle and wobble about wildly, quite nearly knocking the poor woman out with their mass. While gravity flattened those mountainous mammaries considerably, they managed to retain some of their roundness in this position, diamond-hard nipples standing proudly atop each prize-winning elven pumpkin.

Looking down the valley of her cleavage, Shalendris spotted the two other Draenei coordinating between her legs, each one grabbing an ankle and spreading her wide, revealing her drooling elven cunt, topped with a soft tuft of purple curls. The walls of her silken tunnel squeezed around an absent invader with burning anticipation. Elune, she hadn't felt this alive in what felt like decades. She needed those cocks inside her, now.

And just as those thoughts materialized within her brain, so did one of the three equine cocks surrounding her place its head at her wanting entrance. One of the Zoranayas placed the helm of her gigantic, equine pole against the glistening lips of her snatch, using the ample lubrication found there to wet the tip of her leaking spear briefly.

With coordination only possible by individuals sharing a single mind, the third Zoranaya turned Shalendris onto her, hands holding the lavender-skinned elf's hips firmly as she did so. With her tits hanging somewhat off the side of the table, the right breast lying atop the left one, Shalendris found her gaze drawn to the first Zoranaya, who was now cupping the elf's chin gently. The reason for that was made clear, now, as she guided her fat pillar of she-meat between the woman's lips.

All three Draenei groaned with simultaneous appreciation.

With Shalendris on her side in such a manner, her ass and cunt were also vertically aligned, allowing both Draenei clones at the other end of her to press their massive dicks against the two entrances. The druid glanced downward briefly at the two, one of them holding her leg straight upwards to the ceiling as they entered her, causing the receiving woman to moan against the dick now pushing against the back of her throat.

One of the first Zoranaya's hands gripped the back of Shalendris's head as the other pawed greedily at her gigantic elven knockers, fingers squeezing those colossal breasts while her thumb toyed with the fat, rock-hard nipples.

A single moan slipped from all three clones' mouths then as they pushed a few inches of their titanic, hole-destroying dicks into the horny and very willing she-elf, stretching her out to near-impossible limits. Slowly but surely, they began thrusting in unison, their tempo a perfect symphony of synchronized plowing. Lewd squelching sounds echoed throughout the room with every pull and push of those tremendous pricks, the elf's abdomen bulging with that fullness.

Precum and elven cunt juice dribbled out of her snatch, rolling down onto the draenic cock below, lubricating the twin spires with enough femcum to remove any effort from the act. Soon, all four women were moaning, though the elf's moans were muffled by one of the biggest cocks of the Exodar thoroughly stretching out her throat, filling her stomach with enough precum to drown a bear.

Every part of Shalendris's mind was filled with the thought of cock, her body ablaze with desire and impossible pleasure. She could every ridge and throbbing detail of those enormous battering ram cocks as they started fucking her harder and faster, brutally ravishing her overly curvaceous body. With every thrust from all three Draenei, loud clapping noises resonated, her flesh rippling from the impact of the melon-sized Draenei nuts against her fat ass.

Then, quite suddenly, every muscle of Shalendris's body seized up, the silky, drenched tunnels of both her ass and cunt squeezing on those fat lengths, nearly strangling the things. Her lips were locked tight around the shaman's girth as she'd only managed to fit about half the thing into her throat, given the current angle.

Zoranaya let forth a long, pleasured moan as the sensations intensified, every blissful spasm from the elf's inner sanctums felt by both Zoranaya and her clones. With pleasure thrice what should have been possible, the Draenei stood no chance, and soon after, all three purple-skinned women started blowing their loads inside Shalendris.

Gallons of sloppy, cream-thick nutsludge started being pumped into the ravaged elf, most of it ending up on the ground as it spurted on the sides of whatever hole was being filled with the mess. The three Draenei held on tight through that orgasm, barely able to move through the heavenly pleasure of those tripled orgasms.

As more and more of that potent draecum ended up inside the night elf, parts of it ended up being absorbed by her tits, the gigantic fuckpillows growing even larger under Zoranaya's grip by nearly a tenth their previous size. Before even the Draenei and her clones had finished blowing their loads inside the stretched-out druid, Shalendris's blessing kicked in again. Subconsciously, lost in the depths of her own lust, the ultra-busty Kaldorei transferred some of the life essence contained within her chest to the three Draenei, bringing their erections back to their full hardness.

Shalendris, meanwhile, kept wailing as she came, the massive Draenei cock dislodged from her throat now spewing gallons of heavy dicksauce all over her face and tits. The two clones at the end of the table did likewise, pulling themselves free of the vice-like grip of the elf's cream-filled fuckholes, their spewing rods plastering the elf's body with insane amounts of cum, covering the near entirety of her body with the warm mess.

Seeing how huge Shalendris's tits had gotten, Zoranaya flipped the elf onto her back, gigantic knockers pooling onto her torso like fat mountains, coated in cum. Sheets of semen sloughed off the monumental mammaries, nipples only visible by their protrusion.

Coated in a thick layer of Draenei cum, one could have seen Shalendris slowly riding off her orgasm, pussy twitching from the pleasure of it. Seeing stars, she barely registered what was happening when one Zoranaya climbed on top of her, balls resting nearly on her elven chin while the two Draenei clones did something similar, though on the other side.

The one who had her balls on Shalendris's face groaned as the cum-coated she-elf began licking and sucking on the plump purple nuts, though the real treat came when she planted her gigantic, dribbling dick right between the druid's overgrown knockers. "Never seen a pair quite like this," she uttered in amazement as her gigantic tool was swallowed up in the valley of fuckmeat.

Her clones, meanwhile, had done the same thing, but from the other side. One of them had slid her cock beneath Zoranaya's and the other on top. The enormity of their throbbing lengths was such that the two clones could stand one behind the other and still have enough length left over to give the busty elf-whore a proper titfucking.

So absolutely massive were Shalendris's tits by now that the cum-glazed fuckpillows easily managed to swallow up the three horizontally stacked she-dicks, all three spurting copious amounts of precum into the soft valley of her breasts. Once they were in place, they all began fucking the heavenly lavender-colored cleavage, slowly at first but quickly picking up pace.

Zoranaya's enormous purple nuts dragged on Shalendris's face, only offering the woman a small window of opportunity to savor them. To try and make the experience as pleasurable for her partner(s) as possible, Shalendris lifted her arms so that they rested vertically on the enormity of her chest, forearms just long enough for her hands to reach the hard nubs crowning the wobbling masses.