Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers

"You have a nice pussy, too," John said to Becky, leaning over and sliding his tongue into her. "You taste great," he said, slithering his tongue again into her hole, this time fastening his mouth to her and sucking while his tongue searched.

"Oh, gosh," Becky moaned, arching her back as much as possible with Kelly sitting on her chest as John ate her pussy.

"Is that good, Becky?" Kelly asked, letting her hands slide up Becky's arms to cup her breasts and squeeze.

"Uhhh, yes," Becky gasped as John found her swollen clit and teased it with his tongue.

"Ooohh, that sounds good," Kelly said, listening to the sounds John was making in Becky's pussy. "I want some of that," she said, shifting her weight forward until her pussy was poised in front of Becky's mouth. "Suck my pussy for me, Becky," she implored. "Make me cum like John's doing for you."

And the only sounds you could hear now was the sound of pussy being eaten. The sounds and smells filled the room as both girls came over and over again. Then John got up from eating Becky's pussy and knelt between her thighs with his cock pointed at her pussy.

"I think this is the time," he said, gently sliding forward until the head of his cock was nestled against her virgin hole between her spread pussy lips.

When Kelly heard this, she dismounted from Becky's face, turning around to watch John take her virginity. Becky, too, pushed herself up on her elbows to look down her stomach to where John's cock lay between her pussy lips.

"Here we go," John said, gently pushing forward, feeling a bit of resistance at first until suddenly the head of his cock and a few inches slid into Becky's pussy. Becky gasped and her eyes opened wide when she felt John's cock begin to slide into her pussy. It felt much bigger than it had looked and she felt a surge of heat between her legs as she felt the head of John's cock throbbing in her pussy.

"A little more now," John said, leaning forward again, more of his cock sliding into Becky's pussy until he pressed up against her maidenhead.

"Oh, god, that feels so big," Becky gasped, looking down at John's cock stuck in her pussy.

"Just a little more now," John said, bracing himself for the final thrust. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, do it!" Becky panted, desperate now to get it over with and be a woman.

"Do what?" John asked, a smile on his face. "Tell me what you want."

"Please, John, I want to feel your whole cock in my pussy," Becky begged, trying to slide forward and impale herself. "Please fuck me."

"Okay. Here goes," he said, suddenly thrusting forward and driving through her maidenhead, deflowering her.

Becky gasped and almost cried out when she felt John tear through her hymen, his cock burying to the hilt in her pussy. She could feel him throbbing inside of her and almost immediately the pain of her deflowering diminished, leaving her feeling stuffed and excited as she looked down and saw their pubic hair mingled together.

"Oh, god, that's unreal!" Becky gasped as she felt John's cock throbbing in her pussy.

"Fuck her, John, fuck her," Kelly urged him, reaching out and pinching Becky's nipples between her fingers.

Becky thought she would die when John started to slowly slide his cock in and out of her pussy. At first it was a bit uncomfortable, then it started feeling nice. She loved watching it disappear between her legs and into her pussy, then reappear, all glistening and wet from being inside of her. Her mouth was hanging open as she stared at John's cock just going in and out of her pussy.

Then suddenly Kelly reached down between her legs and began to rub her clit while her brother was fucking her. Immediately Becky began to cum, her whole body shaking as John's cock continued to relentlessly fuck her while Kelly continued to rub her clit and play in her pussy at the same time. Kelly pushed Becky down on the bed, straddling her. Becky gasped when she felt Kelly lean forward and lick her clit and pussy and her brother's cock as she was getting fucked. She wrapped her arms around Kelly's waist and pulled her pussy down so that she could suck on it while Kelly and John were pleasuring her.

"God, I think I'm going to cum," John said, his face twisted up in delight.

"Not inside me," Becky gasped from between Kelly's thighs. "I'm not on the pill or anything."

"I'll take care of it," Kelly said, climbing off of Becky's face and kneeling beside her, her face just inches from where John's cock was sliding in and out of her pussy. Becky had propped herself up on her elbows again so that she could watch John's cock as it slid in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, god, here I go," John cried out, pulling his cock from Becky's pussy.

Kelly immediately swooped down on her brother's wet, gooey cock, sucking it into her mouth as it erupted, cum filling her mouth as John spasmed. Kelly loved the taste of Becky's pussy on John's cock as she sucked him dry. Then, her mouth full of John's cum, Kelly crawled up to Becky and kissed her, driving her tongue into her mouth and then sharing her mouthful of John's cum with her. They kissed and sucked at each other's tongues for several minutes before stopping to breath. Then Kelly got on her knees on the floor between Becky's legs and began to suck on her newly fucked pussy, driving her tongue as far up into her as she could as she sucked and slurped at the juices filling Becky's pussy. Becky came again and again as Kelly expertly sucked her pussy. By the time Kelly lifted her face from Becky's pussy, John's cock was hard again and standing straight out from his body.

"Ooohh, lucky you," Kelly said, taking her brother's cock in her hand and licking it. "John's cock is nice and hard again and it looks like he's ready to fuck you again. This time he can fuck you in the ass."

"Oh, god, no," Becky gasped, already over the edge. "He's too big."

"No, he's not," Kelly laughed. "You saw him fuck our mom in the ass, and you've seen your father fuck me in the ass. You'll love it."

"God, no, he's too big," Becky said, panicky.

"Well, if you don't let him fuck you in the ass, I'm going to let him fuck me," Kelly said, taking the head of her brother's cock in her mouth and sucking on it.

"But he's your brother!" Becky said, recovering from her experience.

"Yes, and he's got a nice hard cock that's NOT going to go to waste," Kelly replied. "So what's it going to be? Are you going to lose your last cherry and get fucked in the ass or am I going to get lucky and enjoy this beautiful cock all by myself?"

"I just can't," Becky moaned. "Not tonight."

"Oh, good," Kelly said, quickly moving to mount John's cock.

Becky stared in astonishment as Kelly grabbed John's cock and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy, then lowered herself totally onto him. Kelly was sighing as she began to rock back and forth, fucking her brother while Becky could only stare in mute amazement.

"I can't believe you're fucking your brother," she finally sputtered.

"You had your chance," Kelly panted, increasing her rhythm. "And he's got such a great cock, doesn't he?"

"Have you done this before?" Becky asked, staring at John's cock as it slid out of Kelly's pussy all glistening from her juices.

"We've been fucking each other for almost a month now," Kelly admitted. "It's so convenient."

"And you fucked my father, too," Becky added. "Anyone else?"

"Sara's dad," Kelly replied, panting as she ground her pussy into John's groin.

"Really! Does Sara know about it?"

"I don't think so. She wasn't there."

"Wow! What was it like?"

"Well, Bob Adams can really fuck. He was the first one to fuck me in the ass. But it was really nice having his wife, Kathy, eat my ass and pussy after he had fucked me. And after she had fucked John, too."

"John was there?"

"Oh, I never fuck without John," Kelly laughed. "That's what makes it so exciting," she said, suddenly jumping off of John's cock and sucking it into her mouth just as his balls exploded and cum shot from his cock, filling Kelly's mouth as she hungrily gulped his hot load down. "And I love to eat his cum. It's the best," she said, sitting up on her knees, licking her lips as she swallowed the last of his cum. "I'm going to bed now. You sleep here, Becky. That way you two can fuck all night long. It's a great way to lose your virginity, believe me. I'll see you in the morning for some."

Becky could only stare in surprise as Kelly opened the door and quickly slipped out, closing it behind her and leaving her alone with John. Suddenly she wasn't so sure of herself and felt nervous and shy as she sat naked on the bed next to him.

"I think I'll eat some more of that sweet pussy of yours," John said, gently pushing Becky onto her back and spreading her legs, lifting them over his shoulders as he lowered his face to her again wet pussy.

"Oh, god," Becky groaned as she felt his tongue slide up into her pussy, slurping and drinking her juices. She reached down and held John's head in her hands, holding him tightly against her pussy as he ate her.

She didn't remember sleeping when Kelly suddenly appeared on the bed with them the next morning. Her only memories were of fucking and sucking and being sucked non-stop.

"How's your pussy this morning?" Kelly asked, nuzzling down between Becky's legs until she could stick her tongue into her pussy. "Mmm, sure tastes like John's been here," she said, licking and slurping at the cum cocktail that filled Becky's pussy. "How do you feel this morning?"

"Unbelievable!" Becky sighed, opening her mouth so that John could once again slide his cock in to be sucked.

They continued like this for several minutes, Kelly sucking Becky's pussy while she sucked John's cock. Then Kelly got up from the floor and climbed onto the bed, positioning herself so that her face was still between Becky's thighs, but she was now straddling Becky's head, her pussy poised above her mouth which was still somehow filled with John's cock.

"Fuck me, John," Kelly said, looking back over her shoulder. "I need some of your cock."

John pulled his cock regretfully from Becky's mouth and easily slid it right into his sister's pussy just inches above Becky's face. Becky stared in fascination as John's cock began its journey in and out of Kelly's pussy, her pussy lips clinging to it each time it withdrew, all glistening and moist, only to disappear once again into the inviting depths of her pussy. Then Becky felt Kelly's tongue once again at work between her legs. Unable to resist, she lifted her head and began to lick and suck on Kelly's clit and the shaft of John's cock when she could. Every few strokes John would let his cock slide from Kelly's pussy into Becky's mouth for a quick suck, then back into Kelly's pussy again. Becky loved the taste of his cock after it had been inside of Kelly's pussy.

Then, to Becky's surprise, John pulled his cock from Kelly's pussy and positioned it at her asshole. She was shocked when she realized that Kelly was pushing back against John's cock, helping it to enter her ass, which it did, all slick from her pussy. Inch by inch it slid into Kelly's ass until finally it was completely buried, John's stomach against Kelly's cheeks.

"Oh, god, John, I love the way your cock fills my ass," Kelly breathed, grinding her ass against him. "Now fuck me and fuck me good," she begged.

Becky watched as John began to fuck Kelly's ass, her eyes just inches from the action. She could see Kelly's pussy gaping open and juices dribbling as he methodically fucked her ass.

"Oh, eat my pussy for me, Becky," Kelly begged. "Eat my pussy while John fucks my ass."

Shaken out of her trance, Becky eagerly stuck her tongue into Kelly's pussy and began to eat her while John's cock slid in and out of her ass, his shaft rubbing across her nose and face as she struggled to get as much of her tongue as she could into Kelly's pussy. Kelly was audibly groaning now as John furiously pumped his cock into his sister's ass while Becky nibbled and sucked on her pussy and clit at the same time.

"Oh, god, oh, god, I'm cumming," Kelly cried out as she felt her orgasm ripping through her body.

"Me, too," John gasped, his cock a blur as he fucked her ass.

Becky just slurped and drank at the juices that flowed from Kelly's pussy. Then John pulled his cock from Kelly's ass with cum spurting from it, shooting it all over her asshole and pussy where Becky eagerly lapped it up. Finally the three of them collapsed onto the bed, totally spent.

"God, that was so good, you two," Kelly finally said. "I can't believe it."

"That was incredible, Kelly," John breathed.

"You two are amazing," Becky chuckled. "You are totally perverted."

"Isn't it great!" Kelly agreed, turning to smile at Becky.

"Yes, actually, it is," Becky laughed. "It makes me want you to fuck me in the ass," she said, looking at John.

"Well, you'll have to give me a few minutes to catch my breath," John sighed, "but I can't wait to fuck your ass."

"We better get ready for school," Kelly said, getting to her feet. "You can fuck Becky's ass tonight if she can get permission to stay over."

"Uh, Kelly, we're going to visit the Adams tonight, remember?" John said.

"Oh, gosh, I had forgotten," Kelly said, her hand going to her face as she flushed.

"What, Sara's house?" Becky asked, not understanding.

"Well, yeah, only Sara's not there tonight," Kelly said with a giggle.

"Then why go there?" Becky asked.

"Should we tell her?" Kelly asked John, a smile on her face.

"It's up to you," John said with a shrug.

"What?" Becky asked, getting to her feet, her hands on her hips.

"If I tell you, will you be our sex slave forever?" Kelly asked.

"What! Are you crazy?"

"Don't you want to be our sex slave?" Kelly laughed. "Think of all the fun we'll have."

"Please tell me," Becky begged.

"First you have to agree," Kelly said.

"I agree, I agree," Becky said. "Now will you tell me?"

"Okay. We're going to visit Sara's parents," Kelly explained.

"So that's it? What's the big deal?"

"You'll see tonight," Kelly laughed. "It'll be your sex slave debut."

"What?"

"We go over there to fuck them," John finally had to explain, "just like Kelly did with your father."

"You're joking!" Becky said, staring at them. "You fuck Sara's parents?"

"Actually, they fuck us," Kelly laughed. "And it's lots of fun. They'll love it when we bring you with us. Bob Adams was the first person to fuck me in the ass and now he can be your first one, too."

"I'm not doing anything of the sort," Becky declared.

"Yes, you are," Kelly laughed. "Remember, you're our sex slave now and you have to do what we tell you. And we're telling you that tonight we're going to the Adams' and fuck. And I promise that you'll love every minute of it," Kelly said, opening the door and going to her own room to change for school. "You coming?"

"Do you think she'll show up?" John asked Kelly as they rode their bikes to the Adams' house that evening.

"I hope so," Kelly replied. "It'll be a lot of fun if she does."

"Look, there she is," John said, seeing Becky at the corner closest to the Adams'.

"I'm really glad you came," Kelly said as they rode up to Becky.

"Me, too," John added, a smile on his face.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Becky said as they walked together.

"Is your pussy all wet just thinking about it?" Kelly asked with a laugh. "Mine sure is."

"I'm nervous," Becky replied.

"It'll be fine, you'll see," Kelly told her as they parked their bikes and knocked on the door.

"Why, hello, Kelly, and you, too, John," Kathy Adams said when she opened the door. "And who is this?"

"Hi, Mrs. Adams. This is our friend, Becky Henderson. I hope you don't mind if we invited her to come with us."

"Of course not. Any of your friends are welcome. Why don't we all go in and join Bob," she suggested, turning to lead the way.

"Bob, this is John and Kelly's friend, Becky Henderson. They invited her to join us this evening."

"Well, that's very nice," Bob Adams said, coming forward and shaking Becky's hand. "Would you like something to drink?" he offered.

"I wouldn't mind a Coke or something," Becky admitted.

"She's a little nervous," Kelly said, embarrassing Becky.

"Now, now, there's nothing to be nervous about here," Bob Adams said, "is there, Kelly?" as he handed Becky a glass of Coke.

"I don't think so," Kelly answered, moving to stand right next to him, her body pressed up against his side while her hand reached out to cup his cock through his clothes. "She's just shyer than I am."

"Why don't we sit here on the sofa while Kelly and Bob get started," Kathy suggested, taking both John and Becky by the arm and gently leading them to the sofa.

As they sat down on the sofa, Becky saw that Kathy's hand remained between John's legs, massaging his cock through his pants. Then she saw Kelly dropping to her knees, taking Bob's pants with her as she released his cock and quickly sucked it into her mouth.

"Ahh, Kelly, you have such a talented mouth," Bob sighed as Kelly continued to blow him.

"Wouldn't you like to help her, Becky?" Kathy asked, her hand now wrapped around John's cock that she had extracted from his pants.

"Come on, Becky, he's got such a big, yummy cock," Kelly said, pausing from her activity just long enough to implore Becky.

"Go on, dear, it's okay," Kathy assured her, giving her a little push as she started to get up from the sofa.

"Just suck him the way you sucked me," John added, "and you'll do just fine."

Slowly Becky made her way from the sofa to where she was kneeling next to Kelly in front of Bob. Kelly smiled and stopped sucking on Bob's big cock, holding it in her hand and offering it to Becky.

"Go ahead, suck on it," Kelly encouraged, watching as Becky hesitantly leaned forward and wrapped her lips around Bob's cock.

"Oh, yes, that's nice," Bob breathed as he felt Becky's lips close on his cock and her tongue begin to lathe him.

Kelly bent down and began to suck on Bob's balls while Becky continued to suck on his cock. Kathy never relinquished her grip on John's cock the entire time, pulling on it while she watched the two young girls sucking her husband's cock.

"Stand up here, John," Kathy said. "I want to suck your cock while I watch them."

Kathy's hand never left his cock as John stood up next to Kathy, positioning himself so that she could suck him and at the same time see Kelly and Becky sucking on Bob's cock. He sighed when he felt his cock slide into Kathy's mouth, completely disappearing down her throat as she swallowed him.

The room was full of the sounds of cocks being sucked. John looked over at his sister and Becky and saw that Becky was really sucking on Bob's cock as he was pumping it in and out of her mouth. He looked down at Kathy Adams sucking on his cock and saw that her eyes, too, were on Becky as she sucked her husband's cock.

"Oh, man, I'm going to cum," Bob Adams panted as he continued to fuck Becky's mouth.

"Cum for me, John," Kathy Adams implored John, holding and squeezing his balls as she sucked on his cock. "Fill my mouth the way Bob's going to fill Becky's."

John squeezed his eyes closed as he felt Kathy Adams sucking harder on his cock, trying to bring him off. He heard Bob groan and opened his eyes to see what was happening. He saw Bob holding Becky by the back of the head, his cock jammed into her mouth and cum dribbling from the corners of her mouth as she struggled to swallow his cum as he filled her mouth. When Kelly crawled up next to her and began licking the excess cum from her face and chin, John could take no more and his own balls exploded, cum shooting into Kathy Adams' mouth as she sucked on him. She pumped his cock as she sucked him, not stopping until every last drop had been sucked from him.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers
1...910111213...19