Servicing My Buddy's Pregnant Wife

Story Info
He's given written permission to "help" friend's wife.
3k words
4.34
209.1k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My buddy recently took a new job, and as a result he had to go out of state for training. He was told me he was apprehensive about going since he would have to leave his wife at home for a couple of weeks. His concern was justified since she was about 6 months pregnant at the time he was going to be away for his training.

In order to ease his mind, I agreed to stop in and check on his wife every once in a while. I was a little uncomfortable about this situation since I didn't know Julie all that well, but I felt I owed it to my friend to help out while he was away.

Mike and Julie had been married less than a year, and had only known each other for a few months before they got married. In fact, I had only met Julie twice before the wedding. Like most newlyweds, they had been concentrating on their own relationship, and consequently I didn't get to see them very often.

Mike left on a Saturday evening, and so I decided I would stop in on Monday to see if everything was all right. I called ahead, and Julie said it would be okay for me to stop by, even though she thought Mike was being a little overprotective.

When Julie opened the door, I was surprised by her appearance. I hadn't seen her for a few months, and the last time I saw her she hadn't started showing yet; however, when she opened the door it looked as though she was hiding a small volleyball under her shirt. Despite the bulge in her tummy, Julie had never looked so beautiful before. She had that glow that pregnant women sometimes get, after the morning sickness has ceased, but before they get too big to move around with ease.

Another improvement was that her small A-cup breasts had already grown into large C-cups. Julie noticed that I was staring at the change in her appearance and blushed with embarrassment, while exclaiming "stop staring, I know I'm fat!" I assured her that she didn't look fat, and in fact her hips were nearly as slim as they had been on her wedding day.

She invited me in, and we sat down and I asked her if everything was okay and if there were any chores that needed doing around the house. She said that if it weren't too much of a bother, she would really appreciate it if I could take the garbage can out to the street for her because it was a little bit heavy.

I quickly complied, and headed out back to get the garbage can. When I returned Julie asked me if I'd like a beer. "Sure," I said and sat back down at the kitchen table. We chatted for quite a while, and I had a couple more beers. I was finally getting to know my friend's wife, and it turned out that she was a fantastic woman. I found myself having to consciously force myself to look her in the face as my gaze continued to drop to her now massive bosom.

It was starting to get late, so I decided to leave, but I promised to return the next day to check on her and to return the garbage can to the back yard.

When I arrived the next evening, Julie answered the door and I could tell she had been crying. She invited me in, and I was completely uncomfortable, not knowing what to say, if anything. Finally, I just asked her if she was okay. Before I knew it she was bawling uncontrollably as I stood awkwardly in the middle of the living room. Not knowing what else to do, I walked over to her and put my arm around her shoulder, trying to comfort her. She responded by hugging me tightly and sobbing onto my chest.

I didn't know what else to do, so I just stood there holding her in my arms, softly telling her that everything would be all right. After what seemed like an eternity, she finally stopped crying and apologized for making such a scene. She explained that her hormones were running wild, and she would go on crying jags based on the slightest provocation. I asked what had happened today, and she sort of blushed, and tried to dodge the question.

Not knowing any better (sometimes I can be a little dense) I continued to press the question, and eventually Julie admitted that she had been upset because the batteries in her vibrator had died and she didn't have any replacements.

Now it was my turn to turn three shades of red. Julie saw that I was embarrassed and giggled, and told me "you wouldn't let it go – it serves you right."

Again, being a little dense, I asked why she even needed to use a vibrator since Mike had only been gone for two days. Julie was again reluctant to explain, but with some more prodding she eventually confessed that she and Mike hadn't had sex since she told him she was pregnant. Apparently my buddy was phobic about "hurting" the baby by having sex while his wife was pregnant.

Since they had only been married for a couple months before she got pregnant, and they had been having sex regularly up to that time, Julie was having what she described as "withdrawals" from not having sex. I was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable talking about these things with my buddy's wife, especially since I barely knew her. I did the only thing I could think to do, and asked if I could have a beer.

Since Julie was already sitting on the couch, and it was difficult for her to get up and down, I volunteered to go to the kitchen and get the beer myself.

When I came back into the living room, I noticed for the first time that Julie was wearing a relatively short skirt and a billowing white blouse. As I walked back into the room, Julie was fanning herself, and she seemed to be uncomfortable.

She said she was feeling really hot and asked if I could turn on the air conditioning for her. Although I already felt cool, I agreed to help her out. I went over to the thermostat and noticed that it was already set at 68, but knowing that I didn't want to upset her again, I turned it down to 65. I went back to the couch and sat down, and noticed that Julie had undone the top couple of buttons of her blouse and was fanning her cleavage.

I couldn't help but stare, and was feeling guilty because the sight of those large breasts halfway exposed was arousing to me. I was lost in my guilty thoughts when Julie asked "do you like what you see?"

She caught me off-guard as I had been transfixed by her boobs. All I could stammer out was "see what?" Which made almost no sense at all.

"That's okay" she said. "Getting bigger boobs is one of the better side effects of pregnancy."

"Uhh, I really hadn't noticed" I lied, but Julie just laughed and told me that she's flattered and that she'd been noticing not only my stares that night before but stares she gets from lots of men now.

I apologized, but Julie again told me that I had nothing to apologize about. I started to feel very uneasy, and started to stand to leave, when Julie put her hand on my knee and said "no, don't go, please stay, I need someone to talk to."

I reluctantly agreed, but excused myself to get another beer. When I returned, Julie had removed her blouse and was sitting on the couch in just her bra. She caught me staring again and explained that it was just too hot, and she hoped it wouldn't make me too uncomfortable.

"No," I lied again, and sat back down on the couch.

Julie began talking about the different changes her body was going through due to the pregnancy, and eventually the subject of her boobs came up again. She explained that not only did they get bigger, but they became increasingly sensitive. She told me that sometimes they became so sensitive that it was uncomfortable to wear any clothing at all, much less the bras that became tighter and tighter as her boobs got bigger.

I couldn't keep my eyes off her boobs, no matter how hard I tried, but if she noticed it didn't seem to bother her in the least.

"Jim, could you get me a glass of water, I'm still feeling a little warm" she asked.

As I got up and walked to the kitchen for her drink, I tried to hide the bulge that was growing in my pants. I got her a glass of water got myself another beer. I stood in the kitchen trying to think about baseball and math in order to eliminate the "bulge."

After a minute or two it had shrunken sufficiently for me to return to the living room. As I turned the corner from the kitchen to the living room, I stopped dead in my tracks. Julie had taken off her bra, and was sitting on the couch naked from the waist up. All that effort I had made in the kitchen was wasted as my body quickly made a tent at the front of my pants.

Julie pretended not to notice as I forced myself to complete the journey back to the couch.

"I hope you don't mind" she said, "they're just soo sensitive today it hurt to wear the bra, and it's too warm for my blouse."

"No, I don't mind" I said as I tried to look away as I handed her the glass of water.

She took a sip of the water, and then reached in and removed one of the ice cubes. I sat transfixed as I watched her rub the ice cube around her hardening nipples, as she moaned with obvious pleasure.

The bulge in my pants had grown from being a tent stake, to a full-blown flagpole. I took another drink of beer as I continued to stare at my friend's wife massaging her naked breasts and playing with an ice cube not two feet from where I sat.

After the ice cube melted down to its last couple drops of water, Julie turned to me, thrust her chest forward and said "please, massage my breasts for me, they're oh so sensitive."

Despite my physiological desire to devour them right then and there, I was able to resist.

"What about Mike" I said. "He's my friend."

"Why do you think he asked you to look after me?"

Julie told me that she and Mike had discussed it, and he was okay with me providing her with any kind of "service" she needed while he was away.

I couldn't believe it, and told her so. Julie took her purse off of the coffee table and produced a folded up piece of paper from within, and handed it to me. I unfolded the paper and read "Jim, you have my blessing to provide Julie with any kind of service she needs, including sexual."

The note was signed by Mike. I recognized his handwriting. I was stunned. I didn't know what to say.

"Satisfied?" asked Julie.

"I know you want to" she said, "I can feel your desire."

She reached over and stroked my cock through my pants. I set my beer down and began to fondle her breasts. I squeezed too tightly at first and Julie let out a gasp.

"Remember, they're sensitive" she explained, as I lightened my touch and felt her breasts swell and watched her nipples harden under my ministrations. "Mmmm," she moaned as I leaned my head forward and flicked the tip of nipple with my tongue.

Her hands were working on the button of my pants, and before I knew it she had released my cock and was stroking it with both hands. I leaned in closer and took one nipple into my mouth and then the other, oh so gently sucking on them and licking them with my tongue.

"Stand up" she said.

"Why?" I replied.

"You'll see" she said with a wink, so stand up I did.

She pulled my pants down around my knees, and grabbed my hips pulling me toward her. My massive member was just inches from her face as she sat on the couch. She cupped my balls with one hand and stroked my shaft with the other. She looked up at me for a moment, smiled, then leaned forward and took me into her mouth with one motion.

She was fantastic! She had just the right amount of saliva to make my cock glisten and she slurped on and stroked my rod. She squeezed my balls gently as I cupped her breasts with my hands. She was bobbing her head up and down as I moved my hands from her breasts to the sides of her head, guiding her up and down my shaft.

With her hand on my balls, she could feel them tightening, and at that moment she pulled her mouth from my dick.

"Not just yet" she said, "I don't want you to cum too soon. I need some fulfillment of my own."

"Help me up" she said as she stretched her hands out to me.

I grabbed onto her hands and helped hoist her from the couch. It was awkward, as she seemed heavier than she looked, and my pants were still around my ankles preventing me from getting the best leverage. Once she was standing, I pulled up my pants, and followed her to the bedroom.

"Can you help me out of this skirt?" she asked.

"With pleasure" was my response.

I walked over to her and gently pulled down her skirt, kissing down from her hip, to her thigh, to the back of her knee and her calf as I pulled the skirt free. I stood back up, and quickly stripped away my clothing. We stood together, completely nude, her pregnant stomach pressing against me as I kissed her on the mouth, our tongues dancing together.

"Lie on your back on the bed" she commanded, and I was more than willing to comply. She sorta waddled over to the bed, and moved on her knees toward me until she was next to my head. Then she lifted one of her legs over my head so that she was straddling me. I couldn't see her face as it was blocked by her bulging tummy. She slowly lowered herself down upon my face until her pussy lips were pressed against mine.

Remarkably her pubic hair was still neatly trimmed – she later explained that that was the one thing that Mike would still do for her.

I began licking her lips and fingering her pussy as Julie was moaning louder and louder with each touch from my flesh.

I hooked one finger inside her pussy and was massaging her g-spot as I sucked on her clit. This pushed her over the edge quickly, and she gushed her orgasmic secretions all over my face.

She didn't slow down at all as I was licking her clean, she was riding my face for all she was worth as I was now plunging two fingers in and out of her as I licked her clit. She had her hands on the top of the headboard as she bounced up and down in rhythm with the movements of my fingers.

After about 10 minutes she came again, and as her juices were flowing across my face and down my neck, she shimmied her was back across my chest and placed the tip of my cock against her pussy lips. I grabbed her ass, and thrust my hips upward, driving deep inside of her with the first plunge. She was so lubricated that my cock slid in with ease as Julie threw her head back in ecstasy.

I was bucking my hips upward as I held her ass cheeks in my hands, bouncing them up and down on my shaft. Julie leaned forward so that her clit was rubbing against my pubic mound with each thrust. In that position I was able arch my head forward and lick her nipples with the tip of my tongue. She was resting her hands on my shoulders and was now pistoning her hips back and forth to meet the thrust of my cock.

She was screaming and rolling her head from side to side when she shuddered in another orgasm. She was breathing heavy and could barely move. She hadn't exerted herself like this in quite some time, and she was becoming tired.

The problem for me was that I still hadn't cum. I slid out from under her, and moved around so that I was behind her now.

She could rest on her elbows and knees as I drilled her from behind. I grabbed her hips in each hand and rammed my cock home, hearing the slap of my skin against her ass as my pelvis pounded her from behind. I gave her a little spank as I began fucking her faster and faster. Each time I slapped her ass, she gave out a little cry, but turned to look at me with a sly look on her face.

I kept pounding her and pounding her, the bed shaking, the headboard slapping against the wall until I could feel my balls tightening and my cock swelling to greater proportions until I unleashed a torrent of my liquid lava into her baby canal. I pulled out of her sloppy, wet, pussy, and collapsed next to her on the bed.

I had never been so turned on before in my life. The fact that it was a very pregnant woman making me so horny was even more astounding. Needless to say, I continued to provide Julie with my "services" until Mike returned from his training.

After Mike returned, I didn't touch Julie in that way again...until after the baby arrived. I'll let you know what happened when I joined both Mike and Julie in the bedroom after little "James" was born.