She's in Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoshuaX
JoshuaX
261 Followers

"OH MY GOD IM CUMMING!" I screamed, feeling my orgasm at last smash into me. She kept stroking, even faster, and my cum exploded from me like a fire hose. I felt my cum splatter over my chest, hit my chin, my shoulder; Natalie gasped in surprise at the quantity and force of my ejaculation. She kept rubbing, and I kept cuming. I barely noticed that I was thrashing desperately in my bonds, and only some distant part of me was aware enough to hope I didn't accidently throw her from the bed.

Eventually, the spurting stopped, and I settled back into the bed, twitching occasionally as Natalie slowed her hands, and gradually stopped. My balls felt like deflated beach balls, and my cock had fallen into a coma. My eyes closed, and I felt sleep not far off.

"That was fun," Natalie commented. "Again next weekend?"

I groaned. But I also felt my cock twitch slightly at the thought.

JoshuaX
JoshuaX
261 Followers
12