Sporting Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,347 Followers

"I think you'll survive."

"Thanks, Baker."

"Hey, if you're okay now I'm going to hit the road. I've got to go over to see Millie and Collins."

"Great."

"And Jeremy," he said tentatively, "it really is okay to get a hard-on during a massage. Most guys do and nobody's going to know but us. Hell, sometimes I get one and I'm giving the massage. It just goes with the territory. Anyway, I wouldn't care if you nut the bed as long as the massage works. Don't worry about it."

I blushed.

"I'm okay, just go. You don't want to keep them waiting."

Nothing more was said and he walked away. As soon as I heard the key in the lock I turned over and masturbated to the most massive ejaculation I'd had in a long time. I lay in bed with my cum all over my torso until I finally fell asleep. When I awoke it had dried; the hair of my pubes and on my torso had stuck together like glue. I made my way carefully to the bathroom, wet a washcloth, and cleaned myself sitting on the toilet seat.

Around nine the following day, Saturday, Coach Baker returned and I could tell he was excited, and wet. He was wearing an old tee shirt, a pair of old Georgia Tech gym shorts, and leather thongs. He'd showered recently because his hair was still wet and there were wet spots on his clothes.

"Is everything going okay with you today? I decided to sleep in and I've just got going."

"So I can see," I smiled. "Are you sure you even dried off from your shower?"

"I was in a hurry. I saw the mail carrier jeep coming and I basically just jumped out the shower and threw these clothes on to catch him."

"Must've been mighty important."

"It was. I'm late with a couple of payments."

He didn't elaborate but he was bubbling over with a conspiratorial excitement and I knew he couldn't wait to spill the beans.

"So what's got you so excited?"

"Remember I told you I had to get over to see Collins and Millie? They were dying to ask me what I know about an investigation into cheating on the CRCT's and the EOCT's and god only knows what else."

"The what?"

"You know, the state Criterion-Referenced Competency Tests and the End of Course Tests, those exams students have to measure what they know."

"Oh, yeah, that's right. Sorry, my brain must still be addled. The reason why we teach; make sure students pass those tests. The CRCT's aren't at the high school, they're at the elementary school. How does that affect me? Us?"

He snorted. "It doesn't affect you, not really. That's because every single one of your students is a superstar. Nobody takes physics or chemistry unless they're a genius. I'll bet you haven't given anything less than an A since you started here."

"Not true, not true, I've given a few B's."

"Fuck you. All in geography, right?"

We both laughed. He was right. I'd been blessed with the best classes and students any teacher could ever wish for and I knew they all had the potential to be doctors, scientists, lawyers, whatever they wanted to be. And most of them would qualify for scholarships. Geography was a different matter entirely. Some students were outstanding but too many of them took it because they thought the course would be easy.

"So what's with this cheating stuff?"

"Did you hear about the cheating scandal in the schools in Atlanta?"

"No. Why would I?

"Like I said, you live in a sheltered world. The governor called for law enforcement to investigate a bunch of suspicious scores on the tests. It turns out some bastard teachers and principals were erasing student answers and writing the correct answers on the tests. They did it so much it was clearly apparent the overall scores were too high, out of line."

"No shit, and what's this got to do with us?"

He laughed. "We're getting investigated. And it's all because of your good buddy Marcus Wolfe. The investigation has turned up around two hundred teachers and principals in Atlanta who're guilty. These investigators are fucking serious, man. People are going to be criminally prosecuted, not just lose their jobs; they're going after their asses, maybe jail. Who knows? Collins said there's a good chance anyone convicted will lose the state matching in their retirement."

"Why'd they call you? What do you know about all this?"

"Nothing," he chortled. "Not a goddamn thing but Collins is good buddies with Superintendent Michaels and Archie, that's Michaels, accidentally let it slip to Collins that the investigators were in town. Then when Collins asked him about it he clammed up, said he wasn't supposed to say anything. That's why Collins called me over last night. Meanwhile Millie talked to Archie's secretary Nonnie and got the scoop. Those two have known each other since the cradle."

He was really into his story but I was more amused by the fact that he was almost soaking wet still telling his story. I hadn't cheated so I didn't really give a damn.

"Did you even use a towel at all before you put on those clothes?" I laughed. "I don't think there's a dry spot on those clothes."

"Probably not. Can I just pop them in your dryer?"

I nodded. He went into the laundry room and came back with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Can I finish my story now or do you want to check behind my ears?"

"Go ahead; I don't want you to wee-wee the floor in all your excitement."

He shot me a bird.

"These investigators have gotten a whole bunch of people to confess. Man, Jeremy, these motherfuckers had fucking erasure parties! Can you fucking believe that? Goddamn people are supposed to be teachers, supposed to set an example for the students, and they're changing the goddamn grades and the kids don't even know anything about it!"

"I haven't heard about any parties here."

"Do you think they would tell you if there were? If it was going on you'd be the last to know with that bunch of Rhodes scholars you've got, smart ass."

"So how'd they get on to us? How do they even know it's happening here?"

He burst out laughing. It was like he'd found the Holy Grail or something.

"Good old Jughead got ratted out by one of his principal buddies that they had on the rack. And it turns out that every school system where they've done an investigation has turned up this shit. Nonnie said Archie got a call from Atlanta at eight o'clock in the morning telling him they were coming and at eleven a.m. they pulled up in the parking lot. Nonnie said Archie went ballistic, screaming that he would personally fire every single person involved and make sure they couldn't get a job as a goddamn custodian in a Georgia school again. Seems like the GBI guys had to hold him down to keep him from literally running on foot to your good buddy's house to whip his ass on the spot."

I was shocked and it must have shown. Although I didn't know Marcus that well he'd never given any hint that he was capable of something like this. At Ft. Benning he'd been a strict tyrant, demanding more than our best, and delivering the same himself. That was what had made him stand out to me in the first place, what had made me remember him, what had led me to trust his advice about changing careers, and ultimately, the reason I'd moved to Georgia. For a brief instant I felt alone as if in a foreign land and it gave me another reason why I probably should probably just throw in the towel here.

"Hey, I'm sorry," he said softly. "I didn't mean to come on so strong. He's your friend, Jeremy, and I shouldn't be such a shit about him all the time. Even if I do have a goddamn good reason."

"What's happening here? Am I getting so soft as a civilian that my face is like a book?" I yelled.

He laughed. "Yeah, I guess you are, or maybe I'm just good at reading people. It comes from years of experience walking cold into hostile territory six or seven times a day."

I suddenly looked at him differently. Rick really was a nice guy; the situation had just kept either of us from realizing our similarities. He was waiting for a response to his comment but my eyes searched him over again in a way I'd never done before. He really was an incredibly handsome man and I'd always been jealous of it but I was noticing something else about him now. What I wasn't sure. Why would I, I wasn't in the habit of paying attention to another man's looks.

There was the faintest trace of grey hair at his temples, almost totally obscured by the rest of his sun bleached wavy curls. I could tell he was older, his skin had that look it gets when you're not a teenager anymore but his body was hard and muscled, his six pack well defined. Slowly I glanced from his feet upward and I could detect a slight stirring under the towel as his penis moved. All done in the briefest of moments, even so when my eyes reached his face his eyes stared into mine so piercingly I was startled.

"Do I meet with your approval?"

He was jesting and then again, he wasn't. There was an electric spark in the air that hadn't been there before and I couldn't handle it.

"Oh, I was just thinking your body's in pretty good shape for an old guy. How old are you anyway?"

He laughed and the spark was gone but I knew there was more and I was aware he knew it, too.

"How old do you think I am? And how old are you?"

"What, you've seen my application. You didn't check my age?"

He did that snorting thing he did so well. "I barely glanced at your resume I was so pissed off dick wad had the nerve to hire you without even then decency of discussing it with me."

"So I'm thirty four going on a hundred. I had to kill one too many people in the army, saw one too many people killed that I cared about. You look like you're maybe forty."

He laughed. "Jeremy you really know how to sweep a man off his feet. I'm forty-two. Of course, I'd have been happier if you'd said I look thirty."

"You shouldn't care about that, Baker. You're in better shape some of the guys I was in the military with and you should be proud of it. Forty two is just a number."

His laugh was cynical. "Yeah, remember that when you're forty two. My ex is forty nine, can you believe it, and her new husband is thirty six."

"Damn, she must be good looking, Baker!"

"When are you going to call me Rick, Jeremy? I thought we were beyond the last name, coach, sir stuff."

"Sure, Rick."

He was in a strange mood today.

"It's kind of hard to switch to Rick but bear with me and I'll get there. Nobody in the army uses a first name and it was just natural to follow suit here."

We were silent for a while and then I remembered the investigation.

"The investigation, you never finished telling me about the investigation."

"Oh, yeah, right," he answered.

His mood was slightly more subdued.

"According to what Nonnie told Millie, the guy in Atlanta told the investigators that Marcus has been changing scores for a while now and it involves several people. But it mainly involves him and a guidance counselor and we both know it's that cunt Lou Mansfield. I knew that bitch was no good and she's the main reason my nephew got cheated out of being class valedictorian. He'd never have been able to pull that off without her."

"Any more people involved here?"

"Well, that's the point of the whole investigation, right? Whoever it was that spilled the beans only spoke of Marcus and Lou. There's supposed to be more but that's what the investigation is for right?"

"Wow, how could I know I'd drop myself right into a high school criminal organization? So what does this mean for the rest of us?"

"It means polygraphs, pressure, all kinds of shit. No one looks forward to that kind of thing, Jeremy. We're school teachers, not criminals. Can you imagine some of the people we work with taking a lie detector test? It's completely unforgivable that Marcus and Lou could have done something like this to us. I've never done anything really bad but I'm no angel either. I've heard these polygraph guys get into some really personal stuff and I don't want to have to answer all of their questions if they start probing too deep. And they will, trust me."

"Fuck that, I've had to take them before but I'm not doing a goddamn thing other than tell them one time and one time only that I wasn't involved. I don't care what they do. I'll sue their asses."

"Do you think Marcus would implicate people just to save his own ass?"

"I never would have thought he'd do this, so what the fuck do I know?"

My butt and leg hurting from sitting in one place too long and I grimaced.

"Where does it hurt? Let me take care of it before it gets too bad."

He started massaging my calf hamstring instantly without waiting for my response.

"Oh, it's just the usual. I've been sitting in one place too long and they all ache, my ass and my leg."

"Here, let me take a look. Go ahead and roll over."

He helped me to turn over and then to lift my hips so he could pull my boxer briefs off.

"Come on, let me do your shoulders and back, too, it'll help you to relax after this news. Hell, it'll help me to relax to massage you."

I let him pull my tee shirt off, too, so I was completely naked for him. He started with my shoulders and neck and it felt wonderful. He gently traced down my back before increasing pressure and then ignored my buttocks completely to move to my calf muscles. Then he moved to my feet, massaging them gently. He worked his magic with me and I was amazed again at his skill. He pulled at my body to turn me over.

"Go ahead and turn over so I can work on the hamstring."

I was reluctant, knowing I had a partial erection but I did as he asked, keeping my eyes closed. He lifted my leg and put my foot against his chest. He had taken off his tee shirt and I could feel the heat of his bare chest burn through the sole of my foot.

"Now push me as I push you. Gently, don't overdo it."

His voice was husky and I refused to look at him. I was fairly sure at this point that Baker was gay or at least bi and I felt like such a fool for not realizing it before I fell into his trap. I didn't know exactly what to do. Part of me wanted to use my good leg to kick his ass off my bed and out of my house but the other part of me blazed with a sexual lust to achieve orgasm with him. I was so confused and torn inside; I'd never so much as looked at another guy sexually, none of the teenaged circle jerks, no older boy initiating me to jacking off, nothing.

Most of all, I couldn't figure out what it was about Rick Baker that made him different from other men. There was a distinct electrical current surging between us at that moment and we both knew it. I wanted to yell for him to get his goddamn hands off me and to get the fuck out of my house. I just couldn't.

"Okay, I'm going to slowly push your knee back toward your shoulder now."

He put one hand on my foot to steady it and slowly pushed, his other hand kneading and massaging my strained calf muscle. There was no doubt it felt wonderful and he knew what he was doing. Even with my eyes closed, trying desperately to remain detached, I could feel my penis becoming erect and the more I thought about it the harder it became. I kept my eyes closed.

"How's this feeling?" he whispered.

I wanted to yell at him, to tell him to get away from me, but I couldn't. I tried to ignore his movement on the bed, to focus on the strength of his hands as they continued to work on my legs, keeping up the pretense of legitimate massage.

"Now let's do them both."

I felt a surge of sexual energy flood through my body when he took both legs and pushed my knees upward toward my chest. My asshole was splayed wide open. I felt the cool air on my hole and almost immediately afterward I felt his hot breath. Before I could even start to react Baker's tongue was licking my asshole, probing it, all between his soft kisses. I had to fight instant ejaculation; no one had ever touched my asshole in a sexual way. Only I knew that on occasion since I'd seen him do it in the shower, in my lone masturbation I played with my hole and enjoyed it.

I started moaning and jerking, my chest and flesh feeling flushed and hot. I tried to speak, to call out to him but he just shushed me and in the next instant I felt my rigid cock disappear into his mouth.

My entire body shuddered and I opened my eyes to see his blond head buried in my crotch, sucking and licking, making love to my cock. I also saw at once the towel was gone and Rick was totally naked on the bed with me. I reached down and touched his head, grasped his curls in my fingers and twisted. He looked into my eyes with such burning passion that it panicked me and for just one second I wanted to kill him, to smash that handsome face into the floor for doing this to me, for making me enjoy sex with another man. I weakly tried to push him away.

"Shhh, shhh," he whispered, kissing my thighs. "Please let me do this, Jeremy. Please. I've wanted this for so long now. You don't have to do anything to me, nothing. I don't care, I'll jack myself off. Please."

He was begging me to let him worship my body. I was too far gone, already burning with too much passion to stop him, screaming inside for him not to stop, to make me cum. And there was this brief glimmer of insight buried deep within the recesses of my mind that told me I wanted him as much as he wanted me. I struggled to bury it, to deny it, but the boiling semen that was about to blast forth like an erupting volcano was my truth.

The macho in me stopped struggling with conscience and revulsion and I gave myself to him completely, relaxing my asshole so his tongue could bury itself within me. While his face was buried my ass I looked beyond his blond curls to his naked body curled at an angle on the bed. His body was magnificent, I'd already admitted that much a long time ago. His forty-two year old body was in better condition than eighty percent of the guys twenty years younger than him. And his penis was just as magnificent; the girth of a beer can, seven inches poking out of a forest of thick dark blond curls, his testicles hanging low, their pouch wrinkled and hairy. His cock's mushroom head, larger than the width of his penis, was a shiny dark pink, almost purple, and pearls of clear liquid would roll out of the end each time it jerked with sexual excitement.

"Oh, god, oh, fuck, I'm cumming, Rick, I'm cumming."

I tried to push head away from my crotch, to save him from what was coming, but instead of moving away, his mouth moved from my asshole and his lips clamped over my cock. I didn't care anymore. I was enjoying what he was doing to me and yet at the same time I was repulsed that it was a man who was giving me such pleasure. I said nothing, just breathed deeply and moaned while he worshipped my body. Then he swiftly inserted a finger into my asshole while sucking hard on my cock, his tongue swirling around the head and pushing against the tiny slit. I was too far gone for any resistance when he inserted a second finger deep into my ass and assaulted my prostate. My cum exploded into his mouth and he swallowed it, shot after shot, as my entire body quivered and jerked, every muscle contracting and reacting to the orgasm. I could hear the almost obscene sound of his lips and mouth smacking and sucking me. For a split second I wondered if this was how women felt during their orgasm, what with my entire body jerking in the same way women did when I'd fucked them.

I'd no more finished than Baker rose up and straddled me, his ass over my cock, rocking back and forth as he quickly masturbated his cock over my chest. I looked into his eyes as he quickly jacked off and I knew he wanted me to do it for him, to touch him, touch his cock, but I couldn't, I just couldn't. It didn't matter; he knelt on his knees above me and his cum erupted forth in white ropes of thick cream in my face, the first shots hitting my chin, then my lips, my cheek, and the last shots spurting all over my chest. He looked into my eyes the entire time and the passion in them begged me not to reject him. I hadn't touched him but I licked his cum from my lips. It was tangy and hot and I didn't care if it was gay. I didn't care that he'd jacked off in my face. Without my reciprocation I'd just had the most incredible sex I'd had in a long time, if ever, and it was all because of the sexy Coach Patrick Baker. Maybe it was the heat of the moment but I liked the taste of his cum.

perihelion
perihelion
1,347 Followers
1...456789