Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a great party," she said. "You've got some neat friends, Mom."

"Yes, they are, aren't they," Doreen agreed with a smile.

"Well, you've sure raised quite some children," Joan said with a shake of her head.

"They are wonderful, aren't they," Doreen admitted. "I must say that their summer at camp sure had quite an effect on them. They're totally different people than they were just a couple of months ago."

"Well, I've got to get home to get dinner ready for my family," Andrea said. "Maybe we can all meet again soon and have another negligee party."

Everyone agreed that they would gather again and there was a general scurrying as everyone pulled on their clothes. All of the women kissed Don good-bye, long lingering kisses, as they left. As they were walking out to their cars, Andrea turned to Doreen.

"Doreen, why don't you bring your family over to my house for dinner tonight? It won't be any more trouble and I'd really like you to come."

"That sounds like a nice idea," Doreen said. "I'll see if John is up to it."

"Okay. Say in about an hour and a half," Andrea said.

"Fine. I'll call if we can't make it tonight," Doreen replied.

When they arrived home, John had already come home from work.

"So, where were you three?" he asked.

"We went to a negligee party, Dad," Don replied laughing. "You should have been there."

"A negligee party? I'll bet. But why were you there?" he asked.

"Just lucky, I guess," he answered.

"Oh, you should have seen it Dad," Debi said. "Everyone wanted Don to suck their pussies. It was just wonderful."

John's eyes widened when he heard this, turning to look at Doreen.

"Well, is she kidding?" he asked.

"Oh, no, she's not," Doreen replied. "Not only did they want him to suck them, but a few of them felt compelled to fuck him and suck his cock too. It was very impressive, I must say. I actually felt proud watching my son perform."

"This is nuts," John said.

"Well, we've been invited to dinner over Andrea's house tonight," Doreen said. "She shaved her pussy right in front of everyone just to see if a negligee looked better on her that way or not."

"She has a real sweet-tasting pussy, Dad," Debi said. "And she sucked my pussy for me, too."

"And you want to go over there for dinner?" John asked.

"Sure, why not?" Doreen said. "I don't have anything prepared yet and I think you'll like Andrea. I know we all did."

"Would you like a little action before we go, Dad?" Debi asked mischievously, rubbing up against him. "Maybe it'll put you more in the mood."

"Right now I'm just tired from work," John said, "and hungry. So either let's put some dinner together or go eat somewhere."

"All right," Don said, a delighted look on his face.

Grabbing a couple of bottles of wine, they all piled into the car and drove over to Andrea's house. When they got there, she met them at the door, exchanging kisses with Doreen, Debi and Don, and shaking hands with John as she appraised him. Inviting them in the house, Andrea introduced them to her husband, Marcel, a huge black man who she explained was from the island of Martinique in the Caribbean, and her daughter, Jade, a beautiful tawny-skinned girl about Don and Debi's age.

"So, you're the woman responsible for Andrea buying that negligee," Marcel said to Doreen with a smile. "I guess I should thank you."

"Oh, has she modeled it for you yet?" Doreen asked.

"No, but I've seen it and I can imagine," he replied.

"Oh, just wait until you've seen it," Debi gushed. "It's so beautiful and very sexy."

"Ah, you were there also?" Marcel inquired.

"Yes, Mom took me and Don with her. It was really fun," Debi explained.

"So you were there?" Marcel asked Don, looking at him strangely.

"Yeah," Don said. "It was really something, all those women wearing those negligees. I'd never seen anything like it before."

"No, I'd guess you hadn't," Marcel said, an amused smile on his face.

They all sat down to chat and drink a glass of wine, the adults sitting together and Debi and Don sitting with Jade and talking to her, getting to know her. Don thought she was just about the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his life, with her pearly white smile and sparkling eyes. Shortly they all sat down to eat, everyone talking as they enjoyed the meal. After they finished eating and cleaning up, they went back to the living room for an after-dinner drink and some more talk.

"Andrea, why don't you model your negligee for us?" Doreen said after a bit, a smile on her face.

"What, by myself? I don't think so."

"I'm sure mine is still in the car," Doreen said. "We can both model them and let the men decide whether they like them."

"I don't know that that's a good idea," Andrea said, glancing at Jade.

"Oh, Mom, I'm not such a little girl anymore," Jade protested. "Besides, I'd like to see it, too."

"It's really beautiful," Debi said to Jade. "Very sexy, too."

"Please, Mom, I'd like to see it," Jade implored.

"Marcel?" Andrea asked.

"I don't mind," Marcel said, "especially if you both do it. That would be okay," he said, looking at John and exchanging smiles.

"Oh, yes," Debi gushed, "what a great idea. Then maybe Jade and I can try them on, too. I really liked trying on different ones this afternoon."

"Oh, Mom, could I?" Jade asked.

"That might be a bit much," Andrea said. "I don't know if you're old enough to wear something like this."

"But Debi got to," she protested. "We're the same age."

"Yes, you are, but it's not the same," she said.

"Come on, Andrea, let's you and I model for the men. We can talk about the girls afterwards. Maybe she'll change her mind when she sees what a negligee is."

"Well, okay," Andrea agreed, "but I'm not crazy about this idea."

"Debi, will you please get my negligee out of the car for me?" Doreen asked.

In a flash Debi had returned with the negligee and handed the bag it was in to her mother.

"Let's change in the other room," Andrea suggested. "And the show is only for Marcel and John," she added.

"Oh, Mom, that's not fair," Jade complained.

"Fair or not, that's the way it'll be until your father and I say otherwise," Andrea said. "Now you three go on in the other room for a while and we'll call you if we want you."

With a pout on her face, Jade led Debi and Don from the room while Doreen and Andrea went to change. Debi assured Jade that they would all get to see them, telling her just to be patient.

Meanwhile, Doreen and Andrea had changed into their negligees in the other room.

"You sure are beautiful in that, Andrea," Doreen said, admiring her. "And with your pussy shaved, it's extremely erotic."

"I'd almost forgotten," Andrea said. "I haven't told Marcel yet. I don't know how he'll react."

"Don't worry, he'll love it. And I think you should let Jade see how beautiful and sexy her mother is. You know how much children look up to us."

"She's not quite as grown up as your children, I'm afraid," Andrea admitted. "I don't know that she's ready."

"You have to let go sometime," Doreen said. "I just found that out, too."

"Okay, here we come," Andrea announced, drawing a big breath.

They walked out of the bedroom into the living room and pirouetted in a circle in front of the two men, whose mouths hung open as they stared at the two women. Andrea's breasts were sticking out of the holes for them and her newly shaved pussy was very visible under her crotchless panties. Doreen's panties were scrunched up between her pussy lips and she hadn't fastened the top, allowing it to swing open, revealing her breasts.

"Wow," was all John could manage as he stared at the two of them. "Wow."

"What have you done?" Marcel inquired, staring at Andrea in astonishment.

"Don't you like it?" Andrea asked nervously, trying not to cover herself with her hands.

"It's unbelievable," Marcel said, his eyes wide.

"I think they're both beautiful," John breathed, his eyes going from one to the other. "Outrageous."

"Which one do you like the best?" Doreen asked.

"How can we decide such a thing?" John asked. "You're both beautiful."

"I'll say," Marcel agreed, staring at their bald pussies.

"Let's switch," Doreen suggested. "See if you like them better that way."


Hesitating just a second, then realizing that there was nothing to hide anymore, Doreen quickly stripped out of her negligee, standing there naked while Andrea took hers off. Doreen pulled Andrea's negligee on, feeling her breasts sticking out of the holes for them and her pussy completely uncovered by the crotchless panties. At the same time Andrea had pulled on Doreen's negligee, pulling the panties up into her pussy lips.

"Well, this is sure more comfortable," Doreen said, running her hands over her body. "But I think that one's more sexy," she said, indicating the way the panties scrunched up into Andrea's pussy. "What do you two think?"

"They're both just outrageous," John said. "I can't believe how beautiful and sexy you both are."

"Amen," Marcel agreed. "This is quite a treat."

"John, do you like the way I look?" Doreen asked coquettishly, moving towards him, leaning forward so that her pussy was almost pushing into his face.

"You bet," John said, letting his hand caress her leg, sliding up until he brushed her pussy. "You're beautiful. But let's see them from the back, too," he suggested.

With a laugh, Doreen turned her back to them, looking back over her shoulder at them. Andrea, too, turned her back. The material of her panties went from being scrunched into her pussy to being scrunched between the cheeks of her ass. Doreen's panties left the entire crack of her ass exposed, only covering her from the top of the crack of her ass up to the waistband. Doreen bent forward, wriggling her ass at the two men, her pussy flashing at them. She could see noticeable bulges in their pants by now.

"Let's switch back again," she suggested, stripping out of the negligee.

Andrea quickly peeled off the negligee, handing it to Doreen. Doreen held the panties to her face, sniffing them.

"Your pussy's sure getting hot," she laughed, pulling on the negligee again.

"Well, this is meant to be exciting, isn't it?" Andrea laughed, pulling on her negligee again.

At that moment Debi, Don and Jade came into the room. Jade's eyes were bulging from her head as she saw her mother and Doreen standing there, their pussies so exposed.

"I told you to stay in the other room," Andrea said, trying to cover herself with her hands.

"Oh, Mom, please," Jade begged. "I just want to see. I've never seen anything like this."

"Neither have I sweetheart," Marcel said. "What do you think of it?"

"I -- I -- I don't know what to think," Jade said, staring first at her mother, then at Doreen. "I didn't know they made clothes like that."

"I think they're sexy," Debi said. "It even felt sexy to wear them."

"You wore them?" Jade asked in surprise.

"Sure I did," Debi said. "It was fun. Can we try them on now, Mom?"

Both Marcel and Jade started when she asked this. Jade just stared at her in astonishment.

"Don't you want to try one on?" Debi asked her.

"I -- I -- well, yeah," Jade stammered.

"I don't think that's such a good idea, Jade," Andrea said. "Maybe some other time."

"Oh, Mom, do you have to treat me like such a baby in front of everyone?" Drawing a deep breath, she continued. "I do want to try them on. Debi got to do it this afternoon, why can't I try it now?"

"Do you really want to wear these right here, now, in front of everyone?" Andrea asked, her hands indicating how exposed she was.

"Yes, I do," Jade said, holding her head high, her chin trembling a little.


As Andrea looked at her daughter, thinking about it, Debi moved over next to Doreen.

"Mom, let me try yours on," she implored, "please."

Giving John a quick glance and noticing the glint that appeared in Marcel's eyes, Doreen smiled.

"Okay, Debi, if you want to," she said.

"Oh goody," Debi said, suddenly stripping her clothes off right there as Doreen stepped out of the negligee and handed it to her.

There was silence in the room as Debi pulled on her mother's negligee, pulling it right up into her pussy as she had seen her mother do, then turning a circle for everyone.

"Well, do I look sexy too?" she asked.

"Of course you do, Debi," Doreen assured her.

"You look very sexy, Debi," John said. "Very grown up."

"Oh, Dad, thank you," she said, rushing over and hugging him. "Do you like it, too?" she asked, looking at Marcel, standing right in front of him.

Marcel cleared his throat as he tried not to stare directly at her pussy split by the material of the panties. His cock was hard in his pants and the bulge was obvious to everyone.

"You look very sexy, Debi," he finally managed.

"Oh, Mom, please," Jade begged, tears forming in her eyes.

Exchanging glances with Marcel, Andrea agreed, causing Jade to hug her tight. As Andrea stepped out of her negligee, Jade turned her back and slipped out of her clothes, then quickly pulled on the negligee. Only her ass was visible to everyone as she dressed, nice, tight, high cheeks. Then she slowly turned around to face them. Her tawny breasts were jutting out of the holes provided for them, her chocolate nipples rock hard. Between her legs, easily visible because of the crotchless panties, her pussy, covered with dark, finely-matted hair.

"Wow, are you beautiful," Don exclaimed, not taking his eyes from her.

"You look wonderful," Debi said, turning and taking her hands, looking her over.

"This feels so different," Jade blushed, aware that she was really completely exposed to them.

"Let's switch," Debi said, stepping out of the negligee.

Jade too quickly stepped out of the negligee she was wearing, pulling on the one Debi handed her. As she pulled on the panties, the thin wisp of material in the front pulled up into her pussy, splitting her lips. Debi had pulled on the other negligee and was running her hands over her body, feeling the sheerness of the material. She caressed her breasts for a second, then her hands slid down her body where she cupped and stroked her pussy softly.

"This is so wonderful," Debi said, her fingers still lightly stroking herself.

"Okay, that's enough," Andrea said. "You two get dressed now."

Reluctantly Debi and Jade took off the negligees and handed them back to Doreen and Andrea, then dressed.

"You three go and play in the other room now," Andrea said as she pulled her negligee back on.

With a big of grumbling, Debi, Don and Jade left the room. Doreen was slowly pulling her negligee back on, and when she finished, she moved over to Andrea, standing next to her, her arm around her shoulders.

"They sure are two beautiful girls," she said.

"Yes, they are," John agreed as Marcel nodded.

"Isn't this a nice negligee?" Doreen said, indicating Andrea.

As the men just stared, she moved around behind Andrea, wrapping her arms around her, her hands caressing her breasts. Then with one hand cupping a breast, the other hand dropped down to cup her pussy, her middle finger sliding between her pussy lips.

"This is so sexy," Doreen said, continuing to caress Andrea's breast and rub her finger up and down between her pussy lips. "You should try this, Marcel," she said, stepping away from Andrea.

Reaching down and grabbing him by the hand, Doreen pulled Marcel to his feet. Andrea moved over to him, wrapping her arms around him in a hug. When Marcel began to slowly let his hands wander over her body, softly stroking her, Doreen moved over to where John still sat on the sofa. Climbing up on the sofa, she pressed her pussy onto his mouth, which opened as his tongue shot out into her pussy. Doreen moaned softly as his tongue began to flit in and out of her pussy as she rubbed herself on his face.

When Marcel heard Doreen moan, he turned and saw that she was having her pussy sucked by John. He watched for a couple of minutes, then reached down and cupped Andrea's pussy, feeling the material between her pussy lips as his finger slid in between. Then Andrea dropped to her knees and pulled his zipper down, freeing his cock. Grasping it in both hands, Andrea began to lick and suck on it. When she heard Doreen cumming, she continued to lick and suck Marcel's cock.

Doreen climbed down off of John's face and the sofa when she had finished cumming and turned and saw Andrea sucking Marcel's cock, the biggest, blackest cock she had ever seen in her life. It was so big that Andrea couldn't get her hands around it. Moving closer, Doreen sank to her knees next to Andrea, watching as she sucked Marcel's cock. When Andrea released his cock for a moment to take a breath, Doreen leaned forward and licked it, tasting him. Andrea just knelt there for several minutes holding Marcel's cock while Doreen continued to suck him. Then getting to her feet she moved over to where John was still sitting on the sofa, watching Doreen suck Marcel's cock. Stepping out of her panties, Andrea climbed up on the sofa and placed her pussy right where Doreen's had been just moments ago, gasping as she felt John's tongue slide up into her. John was greedily sucking her pussy, savoring the flavor as her juices flowed into his mouth.

Meanwhile, Marcel had pulled Doreen to her feet and lay down on the floor, pulling her onto him, her pussy covering his face as he began to suck her. Doreen fell forward and continued sucking his cock, his huge size amazing her. Then she sat up, maneuvering so that she was straddling his huge cock, and lowered herself onto him, feeling him stuff her pussy like it had never before been stuffed. When Andrea realized that Doreen was fucking Marcel, she too pulled John's cock out of his pants and jumped on it, fucking him in a frenzy.

They were fucking away like this when Debi, Don and Jade began to come back into the room. They froze where they were when they realized that they were all fucking, watching for a minute, then backed out of the room before they were seen. Going back to Jade's room, Debi and Don were excited but Jade was clearly bothered by what she had seen.

"Hey, you shouldn't let that bother you," Debi said. "They're just having fun, getting to know each other."

"But that's my Mom and Dad," Jade said. "They're not supposed to be with other people."

"Nonsense," Debi said. "There's nothing wrong with it at all. It's not like they're sneaking out to have an affair or something, they're both having fun. In fact, I'd like to join them," she said suddenly. "Do you want to come with me?" she asked.

Jade just stared at her in surprise when she said this, then her jaw dropped when Debi began to pull off her clothes.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I want to join the fun," Debi replied. "Come on Don, take your clothes off."

Jade just stared as Don pulled his clothes off, revealing a super-hard cock standing right out in front of him.

"Come on, Jade," Debi encouraged, "you, too."

"I couldn't go out there while they were doing that," she said.

"Then we'll stay here with you, but you have to take off your clothes," Debi said. "It won't be any fun if you don't."

When she hesitated, Debi and Don turned to leave the room, then stopped when she shouted at them.

"Okay, just stay here with me, please," she begged, slowly pulling her clothes off.

Don's eyes glowed as he saw Jade's beautiful tawny skin with her perfect breasts.

"You're so beautiful," he said, staring at her.

Jade blushed under his gaze, then started when Debi moved over and began to caress her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples.

"You are really beautiful," Debi said. "Are you a virgin?"

Jade just nodded dumbly as Debi continued to caress her.

"Do you like this feeling?" Debi asked, not stopping.