The Intruder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emily! I'm going to cut your feet loose. After I leave, you can untie your mom. I hope you don't call the cops, if you do, oh well." With that, he bent down and cut the tape around her ankles. I couldn't understand what was happening. He had come in here to rape my daughter, and yet he was leaving. Hearing what he had said about Emily, I didn't know what to think. I just wanted to be let loose. Emily stood up and her hand went out to touch his arm. She looked at me and smiled. "Joe! Don't leave." She looked at me. I wanted to scream at her to let him go. But Emily came over and sat next to me on the bed. "Mom, he's right. I only let the guys fuck me, cause I wanted to be liked, like the other girls. I'm not as pretty and I know all they want is sex. But at least it lets me be part of the crowd. I want him to make love to me. I want to know how it feels. I know what it's like to be fucked, already." I looked up into my Emily's face. How could I have ignored all the hurt and pain she had carried for so long?

"Emily! We'll let Joe go on his way. When I'm loose, we'll sit down and talk about it." I turned to Joe. "I won't even call the police. I won't tell anyone. You can leave and no one will ever know what happened here tonight." Emily was shaking her head. "No mother. I am not going to let this pass. So many times, when I would let those guys touch me, I would wish they cared more than they did. Joe doesn't want to fuck me; he wants to make love to me. How did it feel when he was making love to you? I saw the look on your face. I heard your sighs and moans. They were nothing like the moans and groans I sometimes hear when you have company." Emily stood up and turned back to Joe. "Joe! Take me in my room and make love to me. I'll untie my mom when you leave." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Emily!" I knew I had shouted that word. "I forbid it! Untie me this minute." Emily turned to me, tears rolling down her face. "Would you rather I only know the fast fucks like the other kids? No mom! You can punish me all you want later."

I was in shock. My daughter, the girl I had thought so polite, was outright defying me. And in a way I would have never thought possible. She was going to leave me tied to a bed, while the man who had broken in our home and tied me, took her to her room and made love to her. "Emily, please don't do this? Don't allow this to happen?" I turned to the only other help I could possibly have. "Joe! If that's your name? Please don't do this. Don't touch my little girl. I beg you." Joe looked at me. And then he turned and took Emily in his arms. The tape at her wrist stopped her from putting her arms around his neck. "Emily! I would really love to do just that. To take you in your room and make sweet tender love to you. I think you deserve that. But I won't." I sighed a sigh of relief. But Emily wasn't going to let it go. She grabbed Joe by the arm. She grabbed him and whispered into his ear. Joe turned and looked at me. Then he smiled. I watched as he picked up the knife and cut Emily's wrist free.

Emily rubbed her wrist where the tape had held them together. Then she threw her arms around Joe's neck and kissed him. It was a deep, tongue-dueling kiss and both of them gave into it. When she broke apart, Joe's dick was standing at attention again. Emily looked at me and smiled. Then she dropped to her knees before him. Wrapping one hand around his shaft, she began to lavish his dick with her tongue. "Emily! Stop that this instant! Do you hear me!" Emily was making a big show of sucking Joe's dick this time. With loud slurping, sucking sounds, she took him in her mouth until she gagged. Emily took her mouth from Joe's dick. Strings of his pre-cum and her saliva dripped from her lips. "I'm the school whore mom. I'm the girl the guys come to when they just want a fast fuck or want their dicks sucked. I've even had a few of the girls in school. They don't make love to me they just fuck me. I want to know how it feels to be loved."

My ears rang with my daughter's confession. And seeing her on her knees, enjoying Joe's dick the way she was, I could believe it. Then with one last suck, she stood up. Emily walked to the bed and sat down on the side. "Joe will fuck me tonight mom. He's going to lick my pussy the same way he licked yours. He's gonna make me cum the way he made you cum. Then he's gonna push that long fat dick up into my cunt. I'm gonna make him ride me until he stretches my tight pussy." I grew dizzy as her words assaulted my ears. I had never heard her talk this way. Then Emily bent her head. I saw her face come closer to mine. "Emily! What are you doing?" Her hands grabbed my head and held me tight. Then her lips smashed down on mine. I began to struggle. Emily lifted her head and smiled at me. "I told Joe, that I would fuck you, if he promised to fuck me."

Emily bent her head and her lips brushed my nipple. My whole body went rigid. Emily's tongue began to lick my nipple. "Emily! Don't you dare! Get up from this bed right now." She ignored me. I felt her lips surround my nipple and begin to lick and suck. Then she went to the other nipple. Thank goodness, this time, my body was too shocked to respond. But she wasn't deterred. Her lips licked their way further down my stomach. I thrashed on the bed trying to throw her off me. Emily positioned herself so that she was lying between my thighs. "I've looked at your pussy many times. And I always wondered how it would taste." I leaned up and looked down my body. Emily stuck her tongue out and I felt it slice up my slit. I looked at Joe. His eyes were glazed over in lust. I tried to ignore Emily's teasing tongue. But she knew what she was doing. It didn't take her long to get my pussy wet and throbbing. Against my will, my pussy was pushing up to meet her thrusting tongue. My mind reeled. I was tied down on my bed. A stranger standing at my bedside. And my daughter, my own sweet little girl, was turning me on by driving her tongue in and out of my pussy. I couldn't help but push my pussy up to meet her thrusting tongue. I looked over at Joe. He stood with his eyes staring into mine. My eyes went down his chest. The movement of his hand caught my eyes. Joe was standing there stroking his long fat dick as he watched my daughter eat my pussy. The whole thing was like a bad dream. But my body was reacting to this bad dream. My hand grabbed the sheet as I pushed my hips off the bed. I couldn't help it when a soft moan escaped my lips. "Oh Emily, please stop. You can't do this. Oh Emily!" I could feel her tongue touch my clit. My pussy was on fire.

Joe's dick was poking straight out from his stomach. His hand dropped to it and he stroked it slowly. I closed my eyes. I didn't want to even think about what was happening to me. My own daughter was sexually assaulting me. I pulled against the straps holding me down. "Emily! Stop this foolishness. I'm your mother for goodness sakes!" Emily ignored me. I felt her finger slide up into my cunt. I groaned in spite of it all. Emily's tongue was driving me crazy. But her finger had found my "G" spot and I almost pulled my arm sockets loose as I bucked up against her. Suddenly, it was too much. I couldn't fight it any longer. Something snapped and I gave in. suddenly, I wanted it. I wanted all of it. I had denied myself for so long. It all came to a head. "Yes! Yes! Suck it! Lick my clit! You nasty little bitch! Licking your mother's pussy." I looked over at Joe. His long fat dick looked so good to me just then.

"Yes Emily! Stick that tongue deep in mommy's pussy. Oh you nasty little bitch! You let the boys and girls at school take turns with your pussy. Now you're sucking mommy's cunt too. Work your fingers in me. Shove your fingers in my cunt. Fuck me with your fingers." I looked at Joe. His dick looked so long and fat. "Oh Joe! Let me suck your dick. I want to taste it." Joe smiled as he came over to the bed. He stood above me. "Open your mouth Sally." I looked up as he stroked his dick. A drop of clear pre-cum oozed to the tip. I wanted to lift my head to lick it, but he was beyond my reach. I opened my mouth and it burned like fire when it dropped down and hit my throat. I bent my head to look down my body. Emily was lying between my thighs. Her tongue was making long sweeping swipes up and down my slit. "Oh Emily! I want to touch you. I want to feel your pussy too. Oh shit! I'm gonna cum. Oh baby! Mommy's gonna cum."

Suddenly, Emily took her face from my cunt. I should have been happy. But I wasn't. "No Emily! Please don't stop. Mommy needs to cum so bad. Joe! Make her make me cum. Please? I'll do anything. Just don't leave me like this." Emily smiled at her mother. "Don't worry mom. Joe and me will make sure that your sweet pussy is well satisfied." I twisted and turned on the bed. I needed to be fucked. I wanted Joe's dick in me. Anywhere in me he wanted to put it. I heard myself begging him.

"Oh Joe! Give me that dick. Stick it in my mouth." I know he must have stopped to think about it. If he put his dick in my mouth, I could easily bite it. I wasn't too surprised when he took the knife and placed it at my throat. "Bite me bitch, and that will be the last act you ever do." I lifted my head as he pushed the tip to my lips. I sucked it in, savoring the taste of his pre-cum. My tongue licked over the head, as my lips sucked it. Then I sucked it into my mouth. I wished I had been untied. I wanted to take it all the way down my throat. But Joe only gave me enough to drive me mad. Emily had finished drinking my cum and crawled up my body. I felt her tits press into mine as she kissed me. I was hungry for that kiss and I gave it back to her with desperation.

The way Joe had tied me, there was room on the side of me. Emily lay down and spread her legs wide. "Fuck me now Joe! And then we'll both fuck mom." Joe lay on top of my daughter. Emily moaned as his big dick entered her. I wished, oh how I wished it was my pussy he was entering. Joe fucked her with long slow strokes. And thru it all, Emily moaned and begged for more. "Oh Joe! Oh this dick is so big. Bigger than any of the guys I've fucked. Oh mom, his dick is throbbing in my pussy. And he's going in so far. Oh please fuck me Joe! Fuck me hard. Make me scream for it!"

Joe leaned over and kissed me. I wish my hands were free so I could hold him tight as he fucked my Emily. But I was tied and helpless. And that made watching all the more erotic. The look on my daughter's face was one of sheer ecstasy. She had a man making love to her. Not just shoving his dick up her cunt. And I have to admit I was jealous. I wanted him to fuck me too. But I could hear my voice, as I talked to them. And I was shocked and surprised that it was egging them on. "Fuck her Joe! Work that long dick all the way up her young pussy. Show her what it's like, to make love to a real man. Fuck her Joe! Then fuck me too."

Joe kissed me again. Then he concentrated on Emily. He lifted her legs high and began to really stroke his dick into her. And she moaned and thrashed her head as he fucked her. Then with a scream, her whole body convulsed. Her mouth opened and I swear her eyes rolled up in her head. Then she fell back on the edge of consciousness. Only the rise and fall of her tits let me know she was alive. Then Joe got up and came over to me. He smiled as he picked up the knife. Drops of Emily's cum dripped down into my open mouth as I felt him cut the ties on my hands. Then he pushed his cum-covered dick in my mouth. I moaned, as I tasted my daughter all over his shaft. But I sucked it deep until I had cleaned off ever drop.

Joe pulled his dick from my mouth and leaned down. He cut the ties on my ankles. Then, smiling, he climbed on top of me. I opened for him like I opened for no other man. And Joe's dick slid easily up into my wet cunt. I lifted my legs for him and felt him slide in even deeper. Then with slow deep strokes, he began to fuck me. Oh it was wonderful. It had been so long since a man took his time with my pussy. And Joe was an expert. I grabbed his ass, trying to pull him in even deeper. Joe laughed as he rolled over, pulling me on top. I squatted over him as I worked my ass up and down. Damn, but his dick could go deep.

Poor Emily! She would never be satisfied with the kind of fucking those young boys had given her after being loved by Joe. I closed my eyes and savored the feel of his fat dick pulsing in my hungry cunt. Then I felt the hands on my tits. I opened my eyes and saw my daughter, Emily, rubbing and squeezing my hanging orbs. Then she leaned over and kissed me. Joe's eyes grew wide as I gave into the kiss. I hugged Emily to me. No longer would we be just mother and daughter. We would always be lovers, too. Then Emily began to kiss my along my neck.

Her kisses traveled along my side and up and down my back. I felt her hands pushing me down to lie on Joe. Then her tongue began to circle my spine. She grabbed Joe's hands and placed them on my ass. Then she urged him to spread me open. Emily's hot tongue slid up and down my spine causing me to tingle. Then she went lower. She urged Joe's hands to pull me open wider and he did. Then I felt her tongue in the crack of my ass. I gasped as she found my puckered asshole. But my gasp soon turned to moans as she expertly tongue-fucked my asshole.

I felt slight pressure on my tight opening. Then she pushed her finger deep in my ass. "Oh Emily!" all I could do was moan. Emily leaned against me and whispered in my ear. "Feel me in your ass, mom! Feel it while Joe fucks your cunt." I gasped as she began to slowly fuck my asshole with her finger. Then she pushed another finger up my ass. "I want Joe to fuck this ass, too! I want him to fuck every hole we've got. Do you want it mom?" Joe's eyes were glassy with lust. I could feel her finger sliding against his hard dick as he fucked me. "Tell Joe you want him to fuck this ass, mom." I was humping my pussy up and down his shaft.

I could feel Emily push another finger up my ass. It hurt. "Baby, please!" Emily just laughed. "Some of the boys only fuck me in the ass. Tell Joe you want it." I was trying to gulp in air thru my open mouth. Her fingers were driving me nuts. "I want it! Oh Joe! I want you to fuck me in the ass. I want you to shove your dick up Emily's ass, too. I could feel the hot cum oozing from my tortured cunt. And I wanted more. I was jumping up and down on his dick while my daughter finger fucked my asshole. Then I came. In a climax strong enough to make me want to feint, I came. I drenched Joe's dick and balls with my hot crème. Then I rolled off him and lay like a satisfied whore in a room full of sailors. I could hear my Emily slurping on Joe's dick as my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning. Every bone in my body hurt. And my pussy felt like I had been involved with more men than I cared to count. The smell of bacon and eggs and coffee filled the house. I dragged myself from the bed and into the bathroom. I was surprised that my body wasn't covered with crème. Someone had taken the time to clean me up as I slept. I washed up and brushed my teeth. Then I tiptoed to the kitchen. "Oh! You're awake?" I looked around the house. I didn't see anyone other than Emily. She stood in a sexy nighty. The look on her face as she looked at me told me how happy she was.

Emily handed me a cup of coffee. Then she guided me to a seat. "Where's Joe?" I looked around, expecting him to jump out at me. Emily looked at me as I sipped my coffee. "Mom! Are you gonna call the cops and report what happened last night?" I thought about it as I sipped my coffee. Emily had a scared look on her face. Did I want to report it? Even as I thought about what had taken place last night, I felt the muscles in my pussy throb. Then I smiled up at my daughter. "No, Emily! I don't think I will. Where's Joe?" Emily smiled and kissed me on the lips. I didn't fight it as her tongue pushed into my mouth.

"Joe left! He said that he would call later and find out if it was safe for him to come by. I promised him I would tell him the truth about you calling the cops. You meant what you said, didn't you mom?" I set my coffee cup down on the table. Then I got up and walked over to the counter. I turned and looked at my daughter. Emily looked so much more the woman since last night. "I won't tell! But he has to promise to come by and give us more of his delicious dick." Emily's smile grew wide as she ran over to me and hugged me tight. Then I felt her kissing me and hr hands roaming over my body. She opened my bathrobe and her fingers found my pussy.

I winced as she stroked me. "I'm a bit sore, baby. You have to take it easy!" Emily smiled as she grabbed my hand. She pulled me into the bedroom and laid me down on the bed. She opened my bathrobe and knelt between my thighs. Just before her tongue touched my slit, she smiled up at me. "I know just how to make you feel better." I sighed as her tongue went to work. It did take away the pain. But in its place was another burning desire. The phone rang and I reached out to pick it up. Emily didn't stop her tongue licking of my cunt.

"Hello?...Mmmmmm! Hello Joe!…Yes! I loved last night. In fact, Emily is making me feel better right now… Can you come over?…I'm sure that we can both use some of your special attention…Oh yes! I can't wait." Sally hung up the phone and lifted her daughter's head from her cunt. "Joe is coming right over. Let's convince him that he really needs to spend a lot more time over here with us. In fact, I can see us spending a lot of time with him. And if things work out, you may have a new man in the house to satisfy all our needs." With that, sally eased her daughter's head back between her thighs. She sighed as she thought about the idea of Joe being around all the time.

12