The Oldest Trick

Story Info
Shalendris gets paid for her services.
2k words
4.62
4.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Rusty Cutlass stood as a relatively reputable establishment near the Stormwind docks, a place where sailors, merchants and soldiers alike came to have a drink or three before their next voyage. While dockside watering holes typically attracted all manner of trouble, such was not the case for the Cutlass.

Though a recent hire, most patrons had heard of Shalendris, the Night Elf druidess who kept the place free of trouble. Only rarely did she have to call upon her Treant allies to remove anyone, most often relying on her aura of calmness and a few gentle words to bring order back to the place.

Recently displaced by the Fourth War, the Kaldorei woman now sat at the bar, sipping on a warm cup of tea, quite aware of the lustful gazes she drew. Her druidic regalia did little to hide her abundant curves with tits that defied imagination. Those massive mounds of flesh, twice the size of her own head, rested upon the bar. Barely contained within the two cups of that brown leather bra, those enormous breasts made sailors talk as much as they made their pants tent.

Each storyteller tried to outdo the other, to try and make it seem as though they knew more about the woman than their friends, to make their story more impressive.

"I 'eard she's part-cow, that one. Full o' milk, 'em titties are. Healin' milk."

"Yea? I got it on good authority that she got magic knockers. Enchanted by the Kirin Tor!"

"It ain't 'er tits that's magic, it be 'er cunt. I know, I seen what it can do."

Of course, most of these stories had a sliver of truth to them. Shalendris would indeed lactate from time to time and her breasts had been enchanted. She also did not shy away from sleeping with the patrons, if they interested her or offered a hefty enough sum.

As the evening came and customers started pouring in, Shalendris kept staring at the wall behind the bar, keen ears picking up movements and conversations behind her.

Boots on the wooden floor started making their way towards her, metal armor clinking with each step. A large individual, by the sound of the floorboards creaking underfoot. Shalendris set her cup of tea down on the bar delicately as the massive form sat down next to her, the stool's legs bending somewhat from the weight.

"Been lookin' for a healer," came the feminine voice next to Shalendris. A rough voice with an unmistakably Kul Tiran accent to it. "Been told this was the place to find one."

The druidess knew what was coming. The oldest trick in the book. Often, those who would attempt to sleep with Shalendris tried to make their requests as innocent as possible. They would tell her they needed healing, which she was quite adept at.

Those who were bolder would let her know that healing was required near the crotch area. "I be 'avin a stiffness in me groin," the bravest of them would say.

All of them left the establishment with emptied ball sacks and pockets. This one would be no different.

Shalendris turned her head to look up at the woman, grinning down at her with a gaze that miraculously never drifted to the Night Elf's canyon of cleavage.

Tall for a Night Elf woman, Shalendris was positively dwarfed by the colossus looking down at her. A dark-skinned behemoth wearing thick plate mail that hid her curves, the Kul Tiran's lips curled into a grin.

"Healing comes at a price," declared the Night Elf, her gaze never breaking from the woman's.

"And 'ere I was, thinkin' you'd do it out of the goodness of your heart," replied the dark-skinned woman as she dropped a fat purse of coins on the bar next to the Night Elf.

The woman's posture and cockiness told Shalendris what was coming.

"I been 'avin' this itch, recently... Perhaps you could take a look?"

And there it was. Shalendris chuckled inwardly, not wanting to offend the woman.

"Well, then. Let us move to somewhere more private," said Shalendris, standing up slowly and picking up the purse of coins, sliding it to the barkeep who would put it away safely for her.

The pair moved to the back door of the tavern, followed by the disappointed stares of those who had not been courageous enough to approach the beautiful Kaldorei.

"Name's Henrietta," said the massive woman as she gave Shalendris an open-handed slap on the ass, causing those thick cheeks to wobble about wildly beneath her heavy fur kilt.

As the pair stepped out into the alley, lit only by what little light came from the surrounding windows, Henrietta picked up Shalendris as easily as one would a bag of potatoes, dropping her squarely on her ass onto a nearby barrel.

"Now, let me show you what I mean..." said the Kul Tiran as she started undoing the buckles and straps holding her armor up until she stood in nothing but her baggy plainclothes.

Looking over the woman's form, Shalendris blinked as she thought she spotted something flopping about heavily between Henrietta's legs.

"Go on," encouraged the druidess, pressing her palms to the barrel's edge as she crossed her legs nonchalantly, trying to hide just how cockstarved she was in that moment.

Slowly, Henrietta wriggled her hips to get her pants off and, to no one's surprise, reveal the base of a wrist-thick cock. Shalendris's eyes were fixated upon that enormous organ, her heartrate accelerating as inch after soft inch of dick was exposed to the cool night air.

As she hit the midway mark, Henrietta looked up into Shalendris's eyes. "I... I have this itch. I'm always horny. None of the whores in Kul Tiras can help me, but I've a feeling a slutty elven whore like you might do the trick," said the half-giant woman, stepping forward once, that long stride bringing her next to the sitting Shalendris.

"Take it off," commanded Henrietta, taking Shalendris's hand in her own and guiding it to the hem of her pants.

Before long, Shalendris was on her knees, slowly tugging on Henrietta's pants to reveal more and more of that monolithic monstrosity between her legs, so massive was it that it hung down to her knee, nearly two full feet of fuckmeat. But it had started to harden before even it was revealed in its entirety and as that last inch was exposed, it sprung out slightly, smacking the cockstunned she-elf beneath the chin.

"Now let me show you what ten thousand years' experience is like..." the cocky Shalendris said, grinning up at Henrietta who seemed wholly unimpressed at the Kaldorei's words.

"Oh no, my dear," replied the hung warrior, leaning down so that her face was but an inch from Shalendris. "I'm going to fuck you until we break every damned barrel in this 'ere alley and every crate after that," she continued with a widening grin, grabbing Shalendris under the arms and lifting her with the same ease as before.

This time, however, Shalendris found her upper body pressed to the barrel, her ass sticking out in the air with Henrietta's stepping in behind her, letting that colossal piece of fuckmeat rest against that fat elven ass.

Both Henrietta's strong hands were soon upon the druid's ass cheeks, letting those calloused fingers dig into the abundant flesh and spreading them wide to get a good view of that puckered ass hole.

Shalendris bit her lower lip in anticipation, squirming somewhat, thrusting her colossal rear out against the teasing companion. "Nngh... What are you waiting for?" pleaded the lavender-skinned woman, looking over her shoulder.

The woman's tits were so absolutely overgrown that they overflowed from the sides of the barrel, giving Henrietta a good view of them even from behind.

"I was waiting for you to ask for it," she replied before pulling her hips back just enough to press the head of her titanic cunt-destroyer of a prick against her partner's dripping folds. Once the monstrously hung woman's omnipotent organ pushed into Shalendris's gushing cunt, the slutty elf moaned far louder than she had hoped to, attracting gazes from those who were passing by near the alley's entrance.

Miraculously, or perhaps due to some magical enhancement, the purple-haired druidess' pussy managed to accommodate that tree trunk of a cock, though not without some difficulty. Henrietta groaned as the walls of Shalendris's velvety snatch enveloped her throbbing cock, pushing inch after inch into the begging and moaning whore before her.

One hand now resting upon Shalendris's hips firmly, Henrietta reached down with her other to grip that purple elven hair firmly, bunching it firmly within her fist and pulling her head back roughly. "I knew you fuckin' Night Elves were nothin' but fuckin' cock addicts, the lot of ye," whispered Henrietta as she pulled onto Shalendris's hips, pulling both their pelvises together.

Abundant juices dribbled down Shalendris's thighs and soon, every last inch of that behemoth was stuffed into that welcoming, gripping hole, eliciting a lewd wail from the woman's plush lips.

And then, once she was firmly in place, Henrietta started pulling out, letting her cockhead rub against Shalendris's interior walls, letting her feel every bump and vein along that incredibly length. Slowly, taking her time, the hung Kul Tiran soon had nothing but the helm of her prick nestled within Shalendris.

"Put it back..." begged Shalendris, and that was all the encouragement needed before Henrietta slammed herself balls-deep into the desperate, dick-dependent, buxom Kaldorei.

Her hips soon became a blur as she started driving the beast in and out of Shalendris, each impact of the woman's pelvis against the elf's enormous ass causing her flesh to ripple and smacking noises to echo from the alley into the nearby street where a small crowd had gathered to watch the spectacle.

Neither of the two had noticed those watching and neither did they care, for both were lost in that moment of passion, that primal intercourse. Their needs were all that mattered, and soon Shalendris found herself tossed over the edge and into a galaxy of bliss, her entire body washed over by wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. Her mind was filled with stars as her eyes opened wide to look up at the sky (not that she could move her head much with Henrietta holding her hair firmly).

It was as though the elf's body both tried to contain and push that enormous cock out, walls spasming violently against the invading appendage. Her moans only became louder and louder, animalistic sounds of unbridled pleasure letting all around know of Henrietta's prowess.

"Cumming... already?" a panting Henrietta asked, laughing under her breath as she gave Shalendris's ass a hard smack with her open palm, riding her almost violently.

The dark-skinned soldier could feel her own orgasm soon approaching as she felt the elf's divine pussy attempting to milk her dick. Elves had always been her favorites and for good reason. The endless depths of their lust and their enchanted cunts were more than reason enough but they were among those who were most willing to let her fuck them properly and fuck them raw.

Those thoughts, along with the moaning and begging Shalendris soon threw Henrietta into her own orgasm as well, her dick pulsating as a rush of thick semen shot forth from her cock. Her grip tightened on Shalendris's ass and she pulled a bit harder on her hair as every muscle in her body tensed, cock throbbing violently within those welcoming depths, shooting incredible amounts of thick batter right into the elf's womb.

Soon, her cunt was overflowing. But Henrietta was not done quite yet and she pulled out from the Night Elf, flipping her over onto her back and letting her veiny cum cannon plaster the woman's massive tits in creamy splooge, every salvo smacking against the underside of those unreal udders.

When the torrent of cum had abated and naught but a measly dribble was left, Henrietta tossed another small sack of gold onto Shalendris's cum-coated stomach.

Leaning in, Henrietta gave the panting Shalendris a quick peck on the lips and a gentle, almost loving tap on the side of the cheek. "Thanks for the ride, darlin'. I'll be seein' ye soon."