The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it was," I said, pleading my case, and trying to win her over.

"When you least expect it, something awful is going to happen to you," she said, her eyes sparkling, "like now!"

Before I knew what was happening, I felt my swim trunks being pulled down around my knees. Fortunately, everything was completely under water. I turned around to catch Kathy diving away from me. I pulled my trunks back up, and dove after her. As I splashed towards her, I heard the others laughing at us. When I finally caught up to her, I tried to catch her legs; I got kicked in the mouth and nose for my trouble. As I stood there, recovering, she came up beside me.

"Are you OK," she said, sympathetically, "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I'll be fine," I said, "See any blood?"

She moved very close to me and used her hands to pull my lower lip down to see if it was cut.

"No."

"Good," I said, "so now I can do this!"

Before she could react, I pulled the strings that held her bikini bottom on at each side, releasing the bows, and then pushed it down towards her knees. As quickly as I could, I dove backwards away from her. As I looked at her through the rippling water, while she struggled to retrieve her bottom and put it back on, I noticed that there was no dark shadow where it should have been. I couldn't be completely certain, but she looked like she was completely shaved! She noticed where my eyes were focused.

"You're going to pay for this," she said, half angry, half laughing, still fiddling with the swimsuit, trying to do it up.

"You started it," I said, "so we're even."

"That's enough, you two," Scott called out, "There's some parents over there with some little ones; let's try to keep things clean."

"I'm hungry," Jayne said, "Who wants lunch?"

A number of affirmative replies led to everyone splashing their way to the shore and climbing up to the deck.

"This isn't done up right," Kathy said to me, as the others rinsed their feet and toweled off, and one by one headed inside.

"Since you ruined the bows," she demanded, "you can just darn well come over here and redo them properly. And no peeking while you're at it!"

Jayne smiled and winked at me as she went into the cottage.

I grinned at her and said, "Yes ma'am."

I knelt down beside her and carefully undid the first lopsided bow, making sure that the suit didn't slip down. Then I did the strings up neatly, so the little ends were even. I took her waist and spun her around so I could fix the other one. When I was finished, I stood up facing her.

"Satisfied?" I said.

"Let me see," she mused, reaching down.

"Looks OK to me," she giggled, pulling the elastic at the front of the suit forward so I could see down inside, "What do you think?"

I stared at her completely nude mound and slit, the later just slightly visible where the fabric was pulled away from her crotch. I caught my breath.

"So mister, now you know. I saw you looking at me in the water," she said, giggling some more, and letting the elastic go, so she was covered up, "Scott went bananas when he saw that. He couldn't start kissing it fast enough. And then it was practically like a rape, he was so worked up, except I really enjoyed myself. And I mean really! So I'm going to keep it that way till he goes off to school. Maybe you might get to see a little more of it, later on. Would you like that?" she teased.

She reached down and gave my penis a little squeeze through my swim trunks. Then she hugged me.

"Lunchtime," she said, releasing me, "C'mon!"

I followed her meekly up the last two steps and through the door. Scott, Jayne and Debbie were already laying out sandwiches, while Steve was opening some beer and soft drinks. When things were prepared, we went out onto the deck to eat.

"Do they have any games for the beach?" Debbie asked.

"There's a beach volleyball set, would you like to try that?" I answered.

"Yes, let's play until we can go swimming again," Debbie said.

"You guys go set things up," Jayne ordered, "we'll clean up from lunch. Does anyone want another beer?"

Scott and Steve accepted her offer. I went into the cottage and located the beach volleyball set and also a rake. I joined the other guys on the beach. We laid out an approximate court, and I began raking the sand, to remove any small stones, while Steve and Scott put up the net. The girls came down from the cottage, carrying two beers and some other drinks.

The game soon got into high gear, boys against the girls, with the girls insisting on a points handicap. It was hard to concentrate on the play, with the three of them dashing and diving about in their tiny bikinis. We were making a lot of silly mistakes, so the girls won the first two games. It was very hot, so everyone stopped to have a drink and take a breather.

"You guys are pathetic," Kathy said, grinning at us.

"We shouldn't have given you a handicap," I protested, grinning back, "There are too many distractions on the other side of the net."

"Oh," Debbie said, giggling, and deliberately adjusting the top of her swimsuit, "what would those be?"

"I wonder how badly we could whip them if we played topless?" Jayne mused to her. Then she looked at me flirtatiously and asked, "Are you allowed to go topless on this beach?"

"I doubt it," I said, "Too many families around. Someone might complain."

"Damn!" Scott exclaimed.

We played a couple of more games, with the guys finally winning. From time to time, Debbie was giving Scott and I very suggestive glances, clearly enjoying our admiring stares at her delectable breasts, as they bounced seductively whenever she made a play.

Finally we were all hot enough to want a swim, and we enjoyed the cool water after our exertions. We stayed in the water for a long time; then sat on the beach chairs. The afternoon went flying by. Later, when the volleyball resumed, I noticed a couple of middle aged men walk by for what must have been the third time, at least!

"Should we sell them a ticket," Jayne said sarcastically, "so they can sit ring side, and see the show."

"Well," I said soothingly, "you three are the hottest things on this beach by a mile, and no offense, my angel, but Kathy and Debbie are quite an eyeful in particular; and I'm not even a 'breast man'."

"Why don't they just go back to their cottages and masturbate all over their Playboy magazines?" she said, loud enough for them to hear her.

She was clearly annoyed, because she hardly ever used language like that, especially with strangers!

"They probably need those magazines," Kathy added, also loudly, staring at the men, "with the fat cows I bet their married to. If you put either of their wives in a bikini like this, they'd get arrested for gross indecency. No wonder they're desperate."

The men started to walk away quickly, and after the abuse the girls had given them, probably for good.

"Girls, girls," I said, "Calm down. I think they got the message; loud and clear!"

"I don't mind guys taking a look," Jayne said, still agitated, "after all, these swimsuits don't cover very much, and Kathy and Debbie have some pretty nice assets on display, and this is a beach. But that was ridiculous; they must have passed by a zillion times!"

"OK, my darlings," I said, coming up behind them, as they glared down the beach at the retreating figures, "Lower your blood pressure. Why don't you go for one more swim, while we put the volleyball stuff away. And then you can sunbathe up on the deck, where no one, and especially those perverts, can see you. It's probably almost time to hoist the cocktail flag anyway, and both of you need a major attitude adjustment."

"OK," Jayne said to Kathy, in a resigned tone, "I'm hot anyway."

"Yes, let's," Kathy said, but her voice still had an edge to it.

I put one hand on each of their shoulders, and gave each them a little kiss on the nape of the neck, and then put my hands on their delicious behinds, giving them a push towards the water.

"Way you go," I commanded, lightly spanking each of them a couple of times, until they started forward to escape from my hands, "and don't come back until you're in better humor."

"Sheesh!" I said to Scott and Steve, grimacing, "Women!"

"Aren't you going to pat my fanny," Debbie grinned, moving beside me, "I feel left out."

I didn't need to be asked twice! I reached around and gave her posterior a nice little squeeze, and a couple of gentle slaps.

"Off you go too," I chuckled, "When you're done with the swim, the drinks will be ready."

We took down the volley ball net and I packed it into the box. Scott grabbed the rake, as Steve collected the empty tins and bottles. Debbie had almost caught up to the other two, who were thigh deep in the lake. We took everything up to the cottage to put it away. When that was done, I started to prepare drinks for myself and the girls. The guys got new beers and went out to the deck. I put the drinks on a tray and came outside to join them. We were sitting there chatting and laughing when the girls arrived, wrapped in their towels.

"Would you put the chaise lounges over there, please," Jayne asked, "so we can dry off in the sun."

Scott and I moved three of the four together in a row, like a cruise ship, facing the late afternoon sun. The girls spread out their towels and lay face down. I walked along the row, giving each of them a drink. Kathy took a long pull at hers and then set it on the deck beside her chair.

"Mmmm," she sighed, "that sun feels so good."

"Undo my strings, please," Jayne asked me, "I don't want any tan lines. The new dress I got for my cousin's wedding next weekend has a low back."

"Undo mine too," Debbie said.

"Ditto," Kathy added.

I released the bikini tops, letting the strings fall over the edges of the chaises.

"Are you girls feeling pampered enough?" Scott said, rolling his eyes at Steve and I, "Is there anything else you want your slaves to do, or are you fine for the moment?"

"We're going to need food soon," Kathy said lazily, "did you get the cheeses and pâté I asked for?"

"Of course," Steve replied, getting up.

I started to get up as well, to help him.

"Stay put, I'll get it," he said to me, with a little bit of sarcasm, "You've had a very busy afternoon, what with organizing games and swims, and making drinks, and helping them with their bikini tops. To say nothing of paddling their little bums, when they don't behave! It's just work, work, work!"

Scott and I started to laugh out loud, while there were lots of giggles coming from the girls.

When Scott saw Steve coming back to the door with a cheeseboard, he got up to open it for him.

"Are you ladies going to sit up at the table to have some of this?" Steve asked, "Or do I need to serve it to you, one by one?"

"Oh, we can't get up," Debbie said, languidly, "because our tops will fall off."

"Excellent," Scott said, teasing, "Steve, put that on the table."

"No, I need to be served," Debbie demanded, ignoring him.

She rolled over, holding her top in place with one hand and her arm. Steve held the cheese board out to her so she could help herself. She used her other hand to cut some cheese, and put it on a cracker, which she popped into her mouth.

After she swallowed, she said graciously, "Thank you," and then she reached for her drink.

"Kathy?" Steve asked.

Before she could answer, Debbie said, "This is silly. You've all seen me before. And I want to lie on my back now anyway. Jayne wanted us to play volleyball topless, which I would have done, down there where strangers can see. And it's private here, behind the cedar hedge, so I'm getting rid of this."

She used the hand holding her top in place to fling it to Scott.

"Put that over the railing, please," she said, "so it dries."

Scott did as she asked, with his eyes riveted on her perfect breasts. Even though I'd seen them a couple of times, they always fascinated me. They weren't either small or large, just beautifully in proportion to Debbie's frame, with medium sized pinkish brown areolas and fairly long matching nipples. They gave you an impression of fullness, even as they pointed a little upwards. Even though I didn't consider myself a breast man, they looked so tempting. I really wanted to touch them, some day, before I died, to see what they felt like. Down boy! I thought to myself.

"Debbie," I said sincerely, "I've told you this before, but if I live to be a hundred, I'll probably never see nicer breasts than yours."

Jayne said, "I always thought Kathy's were pretty good, way better than mine certainly, but I think even Kathy would give the edge to Debbie's, they're pretty special. So you want to make this affair topless, Debbie?" she asked, "OK, Scott hang this one up as well."

Jayne passed her bikini top to Scott, letting us see her small breasts and little pink nipples.

"Why not," Kathy added, tossing hers to me, "Would you mind? And yes, I agree Jayne, even though Debbie and I are nearly the same size, there's something about hers that makes them especially nice. Oh, well, I'm pretty happy with mine, so no point worrying about it ... I'm hungry. Steve would you pass me that tray?"

As Kathy sat up to take it from Steve, I admired her breasts as well. They weren't quite as arresting as Debbie's, but a nice medium size with light brown nipples. And I knew how well those nipples could stand up, if you teased them just right with your mouth and tongue, because I had done exactly that at the end of the first strip poker game!

Debbie was lying on her back with her eyes closed, while Jayne and Kathy helped themselves to the cheese board. We three guys were sitting at the table with the umbrella, sipping on our drinks, and enjoying all the female charms on display.

"That little striptease should earn us some sort of reward," Debbie said, stretching a bit, "How about another drink?"

"Coming up", I said, with a little bow.

I got the tray so I could collect the glasses and empty beer bottles.

"Scott, Steve, anything more?"

"Want another round, Steve?" Scott asked.

"Not for me," Steve replied, "there's wine with dinner; I think I'll hold off."

"Good point," Scott said, "Why don't you just bring us a couple of Cokes."

I took the tray and went into the cottage. After a few minutes I had all the refills and new drinks ready. I brought them to the door. Scott saw me and opened it. I started to pass out the glasses.

"Gee, Scott," Steve said, winking at him, "If the girls will take off their tops to get this round of drinks served to them, what will they do for another one? Maybe let us untie those tiny little bows that hold up their bikini bottoms?"

"Nice try," Kathy said, sticking her tongue out at him, "But fair is fair, if you want to see more of me, why don't you take your swimsuit off, and then we'll see what happens."

"Maybe later," Steve said, grinning at her, "I have to cook you some dinner, you know. Or do you prefer your chefs naked?"

"I like to keep what I eat separate from other things I put in my mouth," Kathy said to Steve suggestively, looking at his crotch, so none of us had any doubt about her meaning, "so I prefer that you cook with your clothes on."

There was quite a bit of laughter at this exchange. The temperature of the conversation was rising as the alcohol was starting to have its effect!

"What is for dinner?" Debbie asked.

"Something simple, but good," Steve replied, "New York steaks, my world famous Caesar salad, some special bread and rolls, red wine, and for dessert, blueberry pie with ice cream!"

"Sounds wonderful," Debbie said, "How can I help?"

"We're doing this meal," Scott responded, "tomorrow is ladies night."

The girls soaked up the sun, while we discussed who would do what in terms of the dinner.

"I think that's enough sun," Debbie said, finally, "What time is it?"

"After five, when I was inside fixing drinks," I answered.

"I'm going to change, and take a quick shower, so I can fix my hair," Debbie said, "How much time before dinner?"

"Give us three quarters of an hour, around six say. Can you be ready by then?" I replied.

"No problem."

The girls began to get up and collect their towels. Jayne had put her beach towel around her neck. She walked over to the railing where her bikini top was drying, and then undid the bows at the sides of the bikini bottom; pulling it off, and casually throwing it over the railing in one motion. I sat motionless, taking in the straw colored wisps of hair that covered her sex, and the soft pink inner lips that were partly exposed to us. Even though I had seen her intimate sexuality countless times, I was nevertheless immediately aroused! Scott and Steve were also absorbed in her nakedness, to the exclusion of all else. Jayne looked down at herself, and then from side to side at her three male admirers, giving each if us a sweet little seductive smile. There was a special sparkle in her penetrating blue eyes. Without a word, she crossed the deck, climbed the two short steps and went inside the cottage; as if nothing in the world was out of the usual!

Debbie and Kathy had stopped what they were doing, certainly surprised at Jayne's behavior; temporarily speechless. They looked at each other; then Kathy broke the silence with a giggle.

"You know, Debbie," she complained, as if she were serious, "since those strip poker games she's become quite the exhibitionist. She used to be so shy around boys, look at her now, it's unbelievable!"

"It's like a different person," Debbie said, nodding her head in agreement, "If you asked her to walk up and down the beach like that, she probably would, and think nothing of it!"

"Now wait a minute," I said, leaping to her defense, "I think she's just very comfortable with herself ... and among friends."

"One thing I've learned," Scott said, starting to laugh, "is that Jayne has a really good sense of humor. She did that deliberately, just to get everyone going. And it worked!"

Steve and I joined his laughter.

"Topless is one thing. But unlike my slut sister," Kathy said, with false dignity, "I don't just let guys see all my feminine secrets for the heck of it!"

Right! I, and the other guys I'm sure, could see the twinkle in her eyes.

"C'mon Debbie, let's get changed," she continued.

The two girls went up the steps and into the cottage. The door closed. After a few moments it opened again, and Kathy poked her head out around the door jam with a big smirk on her face. Suddenly, a pair of bikini bottoms came flying across the deck at us.

"Now hang those up nicely boys," she teased, "and make us a really good dinner, and then you can get us drunk, and we'll show you what was underneath them. Right, Debbie?"

"Need another drink, Steve?" Scott said, looking away from Kathy and winking at him, while he moved quickly towards the door, which slammed before he could get there.

Through the open windows we heard bare feet scampering across the cottage floor, and high pitched laughter, that faded as the girls retreated up the stairs. Scott turned back to us with a grin.

"They just couldn't stand it that Jayne stole the show! Let's do a good job on the dinner, because I don't know about you guys, but I want to take those two up on that offer."

I picked up the two scraps of cloth that Kathy had thrown at us, and hung them carefully to dry. The three of us then scrambled into the cottage so we could get to work. Talk about an incentive! Once in the kitchen, Steve started directing traffic.

"Why don't you barbeque the steaks, because you know how the grill cooks, and I don't want to spoil them," he said to me.

"Scott, can you set the table and slice the bread? I'm going to make the salad."

I went outside and lit the barbeque. When it was going, I came back into the kitchen; Steve was hard at it, making a salad dressing from scratch.