The Turnaround Part 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I enjoyed your speech, Mr...er...I mean Tyree," Erin said while smiling at her continued use of 'Mr.'

"I'm pleased. I like to give back whenever possible," said Tyree.

"I never would have thought that you went through what you went through. I never heard a Black man talk about his life like that before," said Erin.

"To be truthful, Erin. Black men's lives are often tragic lives. Look around you. How many successful Black people do you personally know or are familiar with?" asked Tyree.

"None, besides you," answered Erin.

"Life is different for Black men. Don't misunderstand me. It's not an excuse. It's the truth. Our lives are different. Take for instance the prison situation. Damn near 7 out of 10 Black men are involved in the criminal just-us system. The story that is spread around is that Black men are lazy, shiftless no-good bums who would rather sit around and wait for a welfare check than find gainful employment. Or deal drugs as an alternative to hard work. But the truth is, Black men have been historically and systematically shut out of the main avenues of economics that liberate people to make decisions for themselves. How the hell our Black people supposed to get ahead when it seems like everything is controlled, influenced, or in debt to white people? And as we all can surmise, they have never had OUR best interest at heart. Fuck a liberal!" Tyree said as he looked at Erin.

She had no idea what the fuck he was talking about! She was eighteen years old and had had no real experience of the world around her, he realized. Her mother and father had kept her sheltered from the harsh realities of the world. She existed in a world where there were no problems. He realized he was going to have to tone his diatribe down a little so as not to scare her. He knew she had images of his dick in her mind...even as they spoke.

"Have you ever dated outside of your race?" Tyree asked suddenly as they pulled onto their block.

"No! I mean, no," Erin said quickly while averting her eyes.

"Why?" asked Tyree.

"Be-...Because I never found a guy outside of my race that I found attractive," Erin answered wisely.

"Do you find me attractive?" Tyree asked.

"Y-Y-Yes," answered Erin, demurely.

"Would you consider dating me, if I was available?" Tyree asked already sensing her answer.

"N-No. I don't think that would be wise of me...I uh-..." Erin finished rather shakily.

"Why?" Tyree asked as he pulled his car onto his driveway.

"I-I don't think my father would approve, actually," Erin said quickly while glancing out of the window towards her house.

"Why wouldn't your father approve if I made you happy?" Tyree asked, testing/teasing her. He could not help but to think that she resembled the woman who played 'Wonder Woman' (Linda something...) on television during the days of his youth. Same black hair...same electric blue eyes...same eye-catching titties...but Erin had hips and ass!

"Be-because he just wouldn't. Trust me. He doesn't like B-...," Erin trailed off.

"Blacks? He doesn't like Blacks? Is that what you were trying to say?" asked Tyree.

Erin lowered her head as Tyree's car came to a stop. She had no idea how to answer the attractive, Black man sitting next to her. Her racist father's voice rang in her head ,but his voice seemed to be getting weaker. How could she deny to herself that she wanted Tyree? She did not want to fuck up her chances of getting to know him better/fuck him by spewing forth all that her father had imparted to her. She had taken her father's word as any child would do. But life was beginning to show her that he may have been wrong...at least this once. So, she kept her mouth shut.

Tyree turned the key in the ignition to shut the car down. He looked over at the perplexed look on Erin's face. He knew what was going through her mind. He knew what her father had taught her because her mother, Eva, had told him and Bridget many stories about ole' Larry. Larry had been a racist when she had married him, and had never changed his ways. His fear of Black people had been transmitted to his daughter. He had taught their daughter many hateful and unfair beliefs. Eva had accepted Larry's explanation at the time that he was letting her know what 'they' were like, though Eva had never heard Larry say that HE had had contact with ANY Blacks during his lifetime. His views were nothing but racial propaganda meant to keep mental midgets in their place. He was amazed at the fact that so many people were given their beliefs on certain issues without ever experiencing truth for themselves. Being led like sheep to the slaughter... too lazy to think for themselves...experience for themselves.

"Look Erin. I'm not going to tell you what you were taught about Blacks is right or wrong. Look around you. You know the difference between right and wrong. You're eighteen years old, now. You're responsible for your own beliefs. It's up to you to believe what your experience has shown you...not anyone else to tell it to you. You're a beautiful young woman who has a whole lifetime of experiences ahead of you. Don't cheat yourself under the guise of tradition," Tyree said as he stared straight ahead wondering how these self-defeating beliefs could consciously be told to a young child under the guise of 'protecting' them.

"I'll see you later, Tyree," said Erin as she got out of the car, looked back at Tyree, closed the door and started swaying her hips across her lawn toward the front door of her house. She secretly hoped that Tyree was watching her.

"Fuck! That young girl got ass!" Tyree thought to himself as he exited his car and went into his home.

Chap. 5

Erin walked into her home and was happy that the air conditioner had been turned on. She was perspiring lightly and her pussy was absolutely drenched! She began walking up the spiral staircase to her room. She noticed that her nipples were scratching the fabric of her bra as her breasts bounced and swayed with her movement. As she walked past her parents (now her mother's) bedroom, she noticed her mother lying in bed watching television. Erin parted the door.

"Hi, mom. Are you feeling okay?" Erin asked with slight concern in her voice.

"Hi, baby. I'm fine, just resting," Eva replied. She had been lying in bed most of the day taking lemon and salt baths. Her asshole still gaped slightly and was sore from the pounding she had taken the night before. It didn't hurt though in a pain sense, but throbbed erotically throughout the day (reminding her of how it felt to have her ass stuffed full with hot, Black dick). She had been contemplating visiting Tyree this evening, but had not made up her mind, as of yet. She figured she probably needed another night of soaking before she saw him again. She knew he would not ask to fuck her ass because he knew she was hooked and would ask it of him, anyway. She had never experienced orgasms as intense as the ones that rocked her mind, body, and spirit last night!

"Oh, you look tired. Anyway, I'm going to head to the shower. Are you cooking anything?" Erin asked as she stood beside her mother's bed.

"Uh, I was thinking of making a couple of steaks. Maybe some corn on the cob and a baked potato. How does that sound?" Eva asked as she turned to look at the flushed face of her daughter. Her nipples were very noticeable. Must have the air conditioner up too high, thought Eva.

"Sounds good to me! Let me go and shower and I'll be down in a little while," Erin said as she bent forward and kissed her mother on the cheek and then straightened up, turned around and left the room.

"Okay, baby," Eva said as the door swung shut.

Eva got up out of the bed and walked to the bathroom to find her robe. She noticed that her backside STILL felt very loose and worn. She reckoned that had better get used to feeling like this because she definitely was hooked on getting assfucked!

Chap. 6

As Erin lathered her Christy Canyon-like breasts with soap, she reminisced about her earlier encounter with her neighbor, Tyree. He had piqued her curiosity with his questions and his demeanor. Her father may have been misled (she was STILL not prepared to call her father incorrect or wrong) about his beliefs concerning Blacks. When she was young, she had believed every word that had come out of her father's mouth without doubt. As she got older, she saw that what her father SAID and what he actually DID usually tended to be a different. He had told that he had always been faithful to his wife and her mother, but as she found out at the age of 12, that was a LIE. He had promised to give up drinking...another lie. When it came to the subject of Blacks and equality, he often would begin acting very irrational and opinionated. There were no 'buts' when it came to Blacks. They were what they were. And according to him, they were lazy, deceptive, sneaky, dumb (which doesn't making ANY fucking sense because you have to have some intelligence to be deceptive and sneaky), uncivilized, thieves who wanted to rape and defile white womanhood (another glaring inconsistency...as we all know, masters raped their slaves on the regular and everyone knows that. But that FACT doesn't jibe with propaganda).

Erin remembered the lengthy bulge that ran on the inside of his thighs under his slacks. Black or white, the man had a big dick! She had seen it last night as he ransacked her mother's ass. Sex had been on her mind for approximately 24 hours. Last night, Tyree had shocked her physical senses...today, he had shaken her belief system. Up could be down and left maybe was right. She was beginning to see that there was no simple Black and white world...there were gray areas she had not considered. What else could have father been mistaken about?

Eva was in the kitchen looking for her roaster and could not find it. It was then that she remembered she had left it at Tyree's house last week. She had volunteered to cook dinner for both Tyree and Bridget and had taken it and left it afterwards. Tyree had fucked them good that night, she remembered...smiling to herself. As Erin entered the kitchen, Eva had an idea.

"Erin, honey, I left my roaster over at Tyree's. Could you be a doll and fetch it for me?" Eva asked. She figured it was time for her daughter to realize that she was not going to change her relationship with their neighbor. She fully expected Erin to say no, but...

"Okay, Mom. Let me go and put a sweat suit on and I'll be on my way," said Erin to a surprised Eva. It wouldn't hurt to see him one more time today considering the conversation they had had earlier in his car.

"Thanks, honey," said Eva, unaware that her daughter's pussy had begun to spring forth in wetness at the thought of being near Tyree for the second time today.

Chap. 7

As Erin took off her robe, she noticed the flushed appearance of her normally pale skin. She was excited and she hadn't even left the house yet. She noticed that her nipples were sensitive and erect. She looked at her genital area and noticed the wetness of her large pussylips. She ran her hand down to her pussy and snuck a finger inside. She was drenched! "What's gotten into me?!" she mused while smiling slightly...already knowing the answer.

"More like what I want to have in me," she said out loud as she wiped her pussy with a towel and put on her g-string panties. Erin sprayed her neck with perfume. She then put her loose-fitting sweat suit on and headed out of her room, down the stairs and out the front door. She headed out of her front door, smiling.

As she headed across the grass, she noticed that it had gotten a slightly darker outside. She also noticed that there were no rooms lit up on the first floor of Tyree's house. She saw a light on in what must have been his bedroom. She approached the side door that led into his kitchen and knocked. She knocked again and waited. She decided to try the door handle. It was unlocked, as it was the previous night. Erin began to push the door open and then she remembered what had occurred when she walked through this door last night. She stepped in.

All was quiet within the house except some light jazz been played upstairs. Erin walked through the kitchen and into the foyer. She heard the music more clearly, now. She looked up the long staircase before she placed her foot on the first step. "What the hell am I doing?" she thought as her feet kept her moving up the stairs.

Erin approached the landing and headed right towards the music. The hallway was dark. Once again, she could smell incense and candles. As she walked towards the end of the hall, she came to the end. She looked around the corner and saw candlelight flowing out of a room on the left. She approached the door slowly yet steadily.

Erin heard the moans. She slowed her footsteps but did not stop her approach to the open door way. As she came closer to the doorway, she got her body as close to the wall as possible so that she could look into the room without being seen. Erin lifted her face off the wall and peered into the room. What she saw caused her breath to catch in her throat!

Chap. 8

Bridget and Tyree were situated on a loveseat (that sat in front of the large bed). Tyree was sitting on the couch, naked, with his large, muscular legs spread. A nude Bridget was kneeling before him on the couch licking his thick, Black dick while she held it up to her mouth with her small hands. Their skin colors contrasted sharply. Bridget...alabaster white. Tyree...dark, brown chocolate.

Erin watched as Bridget leaned forward and snaked her tongue out and lapped at Tyree's ball bag lightly. She gently and wetly licked up his shaft, and her tongue circled his helmet, slowly. She laboriously and wetly sunk the large head of his massive dick into her mouth. Erin could hear her moan, deeply, as her mouth was filled with Big dick. Tyree moaned with her. Her lips slid further down the shaft, as she was able to take half of his cock inside.

Erin's nipples were rock hard and she could hear her breathing in her ears. Her face felt very hot and her pussy was pulsing, rhythmically. She could see Bridget's spittle running out of her mouth and dripping down the remaining length of Tyree's dick. It seemed to her that Bridget was paying homage to Tyree's large shaft. She could hear Bridget moaning incessantly.

Bridget's small hands worked methodically up and down the thick, wet shaft. Her grip was loose yet firm. Erin could also see the lips of Bridget's pussy shining in the candlelight. In fact, her entire ass and pussy region glistened. What Erin did not know was that Bridget had been thinking about stuffing her mouth with Tyree's dick since this morning at work when he had come up behind her and said some sexy comments concerning her dick-licking and cum-swallowing skills. Her pussy had throbbed all day as she thought of the never-ending pleasure she got from fucking her Black boss. The forceful way he liked to fuck had her hooked! No other man made her feel the way he did while in bed! And no other man could give her multiple orgasms each and every time they fucked. She knew good dick when she fucked it. Her mother had not raised a fool!

As Erin continued to watch, Tyree began to moan more frequently. Bridget moaned continually as she jacked his dick with one hand, rather firmly, while licking ferociously around the bulky tip of his dick. She snuck her other hand between her legs and began to diddle her clitoris, tenaciously. Erin could hear her the 'squish' of Bridget's soaking wet pussy against her fingers as she continued to lick and occasionally suck the head of Tyree's dick into her mouth. She seems so well coordinated, thought Erin.

As Tyree felt the familiar heat of his nutt racing from its hidden position, behind and above the balls, his eyes noticed a figure in the doorway. Female, definitely. But who? As his eyes traversed the form, he recognized who it was! Babygirl likes to watch, does she? He thought as he relaxed and experienced the intensity of his orgasm and the developing situation directly in front of him.

"MMmmmmPPPHHHH...," went Bridget's cum-filled mouth around Tyree's spurting dick as spurt after thick spurt hosed her tonsils again and again. She heard Tyree say, "save some of that," Bridget knew that he liked her to open her mouth and show him his cum before swallowing it. For some strange reason, Bridget had come to love doing it for him. In her mind, she knew this represented another act that represented her status as his number one bitch.

"Are you going to watch again or join in?" she heard him say as her stretched lips slipped off of his dick.

Erin was taken aback! She had unconsciously moved her left hand to her covered pussy and was slyly kneading the side of her breast with her right hand. She was caught! Or was she?

Erin slowly walked into the room revealing herself for the first time to Bridget, who continued kneeling on the floor, still holding Tyree's shiny shaft in her small hand...mouth STILL filled with cum. His cum was beginning to dribble out of the sides of her mouth and down onto her chin. Bridget noticed the tips of Erin's excited breasts through her rather thick sweat shirt. She also noticed the flushed appearance of her face and neck.

Erin stopped her steps approximately 10 feet from where Tyree and Bridget were. Tyree continued to look into Erin's eyes, finding the answer to his unasked question. Erin continued to look at the cum-streaked lips of Bridget. Tyree looked at Bridget and nodded, slightly...and then looked at Erin. Bridget rose from her kneeling position and began walking towards the wide-eyed and shaking Erin. Erin's eyes darted to the floor, to the wall, to the ceiling...everywhere except into Bridget's eyes, who was now standing before her.

Bridget reached out and moved a wisp of hair from Erin's face and then bent towards her lips. Bridget kept her hand on the side of Erin's face as their lips touched for the first time. At first, Erin lips remained closed and stiff. As Bridget continued stroking the side of her face, her lips began to part. Erin moaned as she felt the first touch of Bridget's eager tongue on her lips. As they got more into the kiss, Tyree's cum began to be transferred from Bridget's worn out mouth to Erin's tender lips. At first, Erin recoiled but Bridget held her tight. After a few moments of tasting his tangy cum, Erin bent forward and searched for more inside of Bridget's mouth.

"Mmmm...," Erin moaned as Bridget forced a dollop of Tyree's cum into her mouth. Some of it leaked out of her mouth and gathered on her chin like a stalactite.

Tyree sat on the couch and slowly fisted his large dick, which was still erect.

As the women continued their sloppy kiss, Bridget reached down and took hold of the bottom of Erin's sweatshirt and began pulling it upwards exposing her taut stomach muscles. Erin assisted Bridget by lifting her arms and raising her head. As her shirt came off of her arms, Tyree and Bridget both noticed the bountiful pair of breasts that were trapped by the sheer bra she wore. Her nipples were clearly visible.

Tyree continued to fist his dick and view the vision of loveliness that was slowly being revealed directly in front of him. Erin was even more stacked than he had previously thought! Her breasts were tremendous and bounced heavily with her every movement.

"Do you want to suck his dick, Erin?" Bridget whispered into her ear as she undid the drawstring on the front of her sweatpants.

Erin said nothing as she stared at Tyree's massive dick over Bridget's shoulder. She had heard the question, vaguely. She was speechless at the speed at which things were happening! She had come over to retrieve a roaster and now she was being undressed and was preparing to experience the biggest dick she had ever seen in her young life... and the dick belonged to a Black man!