Valerie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three went over and introduced themselves to Betty, a petite blond dressed in a leather body suit, much like Cat Woman from Batman Returns. Betty explained much the same things as Rachael did, but added a few details. "Once the bidding starts, we encourage you to act the part of a slave at auction. Some like to play reluctant and pretend that they're there against their will. Others like to play up on their slutishness and vamp for the crowd. The proceeds are for charity and we like to encourage anything that ups the proceeds. The club takes none of the money from the bids. This month's charity is the local hospice organization. Now, you understand that if you agree to go off site with your Master or Mistress of the night, we cannot make any assurances about your safety?"

"Yes. I have no intention of going off site. I want to have a good time, not risk my life."

"Glad to hear it. Here's the form. If you need any help or any terms defined, just let me or one of the other ladies know," she said, pointing to three other ladies in Cat Woman suits.

She looked over the form. The liability section was the standard legal waiver for the club. She had seen forms just like it for many other businesses that provided facilities for potentially dangerous activities. The rest of the form was similar to the personals site search engine she had seen. With Rachael and Giggy's help, she navigated the form. Knowing what scat and water sports were was something she decided was too much information, but needed so she could indicate not just no, but hell no.

She gave high ratings to bondage, orgasm denial, light pain, oral and vaginal sex, blindfolding, and cum painting. She put moderate marks down for sodomy, breast torture, moderate pain, tight bondage (once she was told the difference), mouth rape and multiple users. After some thought, she decided to go for the gusto and listed lesbian sex, heavy pain and pussy torture down in 'don't like but would enjoy being forced' category. The others she marked down as no. Done, she gave the form to Betty.

"Are you ready to go on display?"

"Yes. Can I have my coat and bag checked somewhere?"

"Yes, we have lockers you can use."

She took her coat off to the visible approval of everyone nearby. Putting the bag and coat in a locker, her hand was stamped with the locker number in an indelible ink. As they were getting ready to lead her away, Giggy pulled something out of her bag. "I thought this would help get you in the mood."

It was a collar and leash, along with wrist cuffs. "Oh, Giggy, that's so thoughtful of you." Turning to the man who was going to lead her away, she asked, "Is it okay if you lead me by a leash."

"Ma'am, I think that would be a lovely idea. You have very thoughtful friends."

While he put the collar on, Rachael put the cuffs on and clipped them behind her back. She could not help feeling embarrassed and excited at being led like a slave through the crowd who looked at her with various levels of desire and appreciation. Her pussy was already getting wet and her nipples were visibly hardening under her bra.

On stage, she saw that she was the 14th in line and that there were 25 cages for slaves.

The man, dressed in silk briefs and a spiked collar asked her, "Do you have any preference for display?"

"Can you make me exposed and helpless? Maybe stretch my arms up and out, with my legs pulled apart?"

"That we can do," he said, pointing to numerous eye bolts set in the cage.

"Oh, and can you gag me and blindfold me so I can't see who's checking me out?"

He raised an eyebrow at that request. "We don't get that very often. I like the way you think. It's too bad that employees don't get to bid. I think I would enjoy using you."

She blushed deeper, "Thank you. That's very kind. Can I ask a favor of the auctioneer before you finish?"

It seemed that was not an uncommon request. He waved a lady over who was wearing not much more than Val was, but who was carrying a whip. "Yes, slave?"

"I was wondering if you could humiliate me a little when I'm up for bid?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"I didn't have anything in particular in mind. I thought it wouldn't be as humiliating if I knew what was going to happen."

"Fascinating. Your form says this is a first time on the block for you and that you're a novice. I've never had a novice ask me to surprise them. You must be a natural at this. I think I can promise you a humiliation you'll remember."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Once that was done, the man tied her in. He pulled her arms tightly at about a 45 degree angle upwards and pulled her legs apart until her legs felt slightly uncomfortable. She was totally incapable of moving or adjusting her position. She was lightly resting on her feet with a small part of her weight supported by her arms. The blindfold and gag were added and she stood there helpless and on public display.

For the next two hours, Valerie could hear people milling around her cage, discussing her in blatantly sexual terms. Many of the comments were embarrassing, but all of them, along with the whole situation, were a huge turn on. By the time she could hear the first auction starting, several people had commented on how soaked her panties were and how desperate she looked for attention. She felt like she was bright red all over her body from blushing in constant embarrassment. She wasn't able to keep track of how many auctions had gone on and was surprised when she felt herself being taken down.

The ache that had developed in her shoulders and hips was blessedly relieved. Whoever was releasing her did not take the blindfold or gag off. Her hands were clipped behind her back and she was led, unable to see, by her leash. She could feel the heat of the spotlight on the stage as she was stopped with a hand to her belly. Instinctively, she looked around, but of course, saw nothing. The crowd's murmurs quieted as the auctioneer began her spiel.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Lot number 14 is a delectable little morsel with a deep craving for being used by a strong Master or Mistress. We have it on good authority that she's a natural slave who will respond with enthusiasm to whatever abuse you desire to heap upon her. New to the life of a slave, she has chosen our humble slave market to experience true submission at the hands of a powerful Dominant.

"If you will look upon her nubile body, you can see that she is already highly aroused and near orgasm. I wouldn't be surprised if she were to reach climax on this very stage, just from anticipating her abject submission."

She had promised humiliation, and this was accomplishing the job. She had never thought of what it would feel like to be talked about as if she were an object instead of a person. While tears came to her eyes, she also felt her arousal growing as well. The pitch continued while someone led her in a wide circle by her leash. She could hear murmurs again from the crowd.

"See how her nipples grow even more erect, threatening to burst out of their coverings? Notice how her panties are soaked through with juices leaking from a cunt that craves abuse of all kinds. You sir, would you like a closer look?"

From in front of her, she heard a deep, "Yes, let's see just how big a slut we have here!"

At that, a hand came from behind and ripped her bra off, the tearing of the fabric seemingly a roar in her ears. The brief scrape of fabric across her hard nipples brought a moan from her gagged mouth.

"Observe, ladies and gentlemen, how she responds to the slightest abuse. Imagine how she will react when you have her at your mercy, free to do what you will and demand any service you wish. Who would like to start the bidding? Do I hear an opening bid of, say $100?"

"$100!"

"$150!"

"I bid $200 on the slut!"

"Make that 300!"

"Is that all? A mere three hundred for a natural slave, untrained in any real way, waiting for her true Master or Mistress to teach her what every slave should know. Look at what the mere thought of being properly dominated does to her."

Now her panties were ripped off, exposing her sopping pussy to the air and the view of the crowd. Again, she moaned in pleasure and slumped to her knees, too weak with desire to stand. She felt something thin and leathery brush across her pussy lips.

"Look at how ready she is. The very thought of domination drives her to the proper position for a slave. Our bidding stands at 300, do I hear more?"

Valerie could hardly follow the bidding now. She was overwhelmed with desire and humiliation. She had no idea that she could feel this way. The next thing she was aware of was the cry of, "Sold, to the gentlemen in the third row for $1300! You may come up and claim your slave for the night, sir. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." That comment brought roars of laughter from the crowd.

She could hear two pairs of feet come closer. Her leash was passed from one pair of hands to the other. A man's voice said, "Stand up. We (!) have a busy night in store for you." She stood uneasily to her feet and followed the leash off the stage and eventually to a door. Once inside, the door closed with a soft click and someone removed the gag. She worked her jaw to relieve the soreness.

A woman's voice spoke, "We have a few preliminaries to get out of the way. Do you have any preferences for safe words?"

"Mistress, I've only been in one scene before tonight. My safe words then were, 'red light,' for stop and, 'yellow light,' for slow. He used a ball to be dropped if I was gagged."

"Those will do just fine. We won't be gagging you. We enjoy a vocal submissive. From this point on, you will only speak in response to our questions or to beg for something from us. If you enjoy playing at resistance, that's cool, but hesitation or resistance to orders will result in punishment. Of course, we may also punish you just because we wish to. Expect to be taken to your limits, but don't hesitate to stop or slow things down if we go too far or fast. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, I understand."

Her hands were unclipped from behind her back and she was pulled roughly across the floor until she was bent over at the waist across some sort of padded surface. Her arms were stretched down and out and clipped again. Her legs were spread out and cuffs attached that kept them spread. Two pairs of hands began to caress her all over. They roamed across her back and legs. Her breasts were poked and pinched. Her ass was rubbed and slapped, drawing a yelp out of her. Her already high arousal was increased. Pussy juice dripped down her legs. After 15 minutes of alternating caresses, slaps and pinches all over her body, someone started to caress her pussy and clit.

Moaning with abandon, she leaned as much as possible into the hands. She was quickly brought to the edge of orgasm and then her pussy was bereft of attention, leaving her hanging. "Please, please let me cum." Her ass was slapped. Then again. She cried out each time. The body caresses started again. Her arousal descended some, but not far.

Someone was playing with her breasts, getting the nipples rock hard. The agony hit her left nipple as something crushed it in a vise-like grip. Her right nipple soon joined the left in pain. She realized that something was pulling down on them, making the pain worse than she remembered, assuming these were clamps. Her ass was slapped again. Her jerk at the slap sent the clamps swinging, causing a re-ignited fire in her breasts.

"Please, Master. Take them off. They hurt so badly. I'll do anything."

"Silly slave," the man said, "You'll do anything anyway. It gives us pleasure to see your nipples being pulled down like this. And we've just begun."

"Yes, little slut. I can tell you like the pain. Look at how your pussy is even wetter than it was." The lady sneered, "You're a natural. You want abuse and we will give it to you."

Valerie felt a fire across her back as a swooshing sound was followed by pain across her back. She cried out in pain, unable to find the words to beg for mercy as the whip lashed across her back again and again. Each stroke sent her shaking, causing her nipples to renew their agony. She was crying out loud as the blows continued, but she did not want to be the one to stop it. In spite of the pain, in the back of her mind she was aware of an almost audible click somewhere inside her as she reveled in letting the whipping occur and accepting it. Later, she would realize just what Giggy had described. There was something ecstatic in giving up the right to control her sexual destiny and place herself in the control of another.

While it seemed like more, the whipping ended at 25 strokes. Still crying from the pain, she felt the brief pain surge of the clamps being removed. Now two pairs of hands rubbed something oily into her back that soothed the pain somewhat. Both the man and woman whispered to her "That was very good. We're proud of you. 25 strokes with clamps. You're going to make a wonderful submissive."

After several minutes of soothing caresses, they asked, "Are you ready for more?

"Yes, Master, Mistress. Please use me more. May I have an orgasm?"

"Not yet, little one. Orgasms are rewards for good service."

As she moaned in frustration at that comment, they took her blindfold off. After blinking the initial light blindness away, she could see she was over what seemed to be a vaulting horse. The man was naked accept for a silk g-string, black in color. He had a hard-on that strained against the fabric. She could hear the lady's laughter from behind, "Look at that hungry look on her face. I do believe she wants to fuck your cock with her mouth. You'll get a chance to do that, my dear, in a bit." Looking back, she saw the lady was dressed in black denim hot pants (she didn't even know that hot pants came in denim), a black daisy duke shirt that left everything accept her breasts exposed and four inch stiletto heels. "How does she walk in those?" Val thought.

They unbound her from the horse and led her to another contraption. It was a table of sorts in a cross shape, but with a narrow center that just supported her back and neck when they placed her on it. The result was that her pussy and ass were suspended in mid air, as was her head. The Mistress (Valerie had fallen into full submissive thinking) was removing her pants and strapping something onto her waist. It had a large dildo sticking out of one end and a slightly smaller one that fit into Mistress' cunt. She was rubbing something all over the dildo, probably lube. Val thought, "My ass is in for it, I think. That's larger than the new vibrator I got for my ass. This is going to hurt."

The Master leaned over her and asked, "Do you want Mistress to fuck your ass with that monster?"

Valerie wasn't sure why, but she shook her head, "No, Master. Please don't let her. It'll hurt too much." Later she would realize that she had instinctively fallen into the game they wanted to play.

Master responded, "I'm sorry to hear that. I suppose we'll have to punish you for disobedience."

With that, he pulled a riding crop from behind his back and flicked it across her breasts several times. Val cried out in pain again, begging, "Please no, Master. Please don't punish me!"

"I think you know how to stop the punishment. Just ask for something else to be done to you."

He resumed flicking the crop against her body, varying the exact spot with unnerving accuracy. Each stroke drew a cry from her and tears of pain formed in her eyes. Still she refused to beg for an ass rape from Mistress. Then Master picked a new target and stayed on it. She felt a flick on her pussy, sending fire through her cunt and a scream of pain from her throat. Twice, three times. As the fourth stroke on her pussy landed, she screamed out, "Mistress! Make him stop! Rape my ass; I beg you, rape my ass!"

The blows stopped and seconds later she felt the lube covered dildo probe her ass. Unlike with Charles, she had no hand in how it was done. Pain erupted in her bowels as she felt like she was being torn apart. Unable to stand it, she cried out, "Yellow light!"

Everything stopped. The dildo pulled out and Master leaned over and asked, "What do you need?"

After a minute to catch her breath, she said, "Slower, Master, slower. I can take the sodomy, but not so fast or brutal."

"Very well. Do you need some time to relax?"

"No, Master. Please continue. I'm sorry I had to stop you."

"Never apologize for using your safe words. They're there for a reason."

Mistress returned to her ass, plunging in slower and working her way in this time instead of trying for a quick entrance. Valerie still felt the pain of the violation, but was able to endure it when there was not that feeling of being torn. Once she was in all the way, Mistress began to pump in and out the full length. Slowly at first, the tempo was increased. Val cried out in a mix of pain and arousal as her ass became accustomed to the massive intruder.

While Valerie's excitement could not exceed a certain level with just anal stimulation, Mistress was not so constrained. Val could see her increasing arousal as the dildo in Mistress' cunt was doing its work. As her arousal grew, Mistress pumped faster and faster, until she cried out in orgasm, plunging in one last time and holding there while the orgasm shook her body. As the tremors subsided, Mistress pulled out with an obscene sounding 'plop.' "She's a great ass fuck. You should try it." Mistress said to Master.

"I think I have something else I'd like to try. Slave, open you mouth."

Val obeyed and Master pulled down his g-string and shoved his cock into her mouth. Valerie found that lying on her back with her head leaned way back; she could take his cock deeper than she had believed possible. He didn't want a blowjob; he was going to fuck her mouth. She relaxed her mouth and throat as much as possible to accommodate him, letting his penis reach all the way to the back of her throat.

As he continued to plunge down her throat repeatedly, she felt a wonderful sensation in her pussy. Then it hit her. Mistress was going down on her. Disgust rose inside her, but not as far or as fast as lust. Her fantasy was coming to life. She was being forced to endure lesbian sex and she both loved and hated it. She was reaching new heights of excitement when Master's cock tensed up and she prepared for the flood of cum that followed.

But he didn't cum in her mouth. He pulled out and splattered her face, breasts and tummy with cum. He seemed to have an endless supply. "I'll bet he has been saving himself for tonight as well," she thought to herself. Her own orgasm was nearly there when Mistress stopped.

"Please, Mistress, don't stop. I need an orgasm. Please finish me off."

"No, slave. You have another duty to perform first. I want a second orgasm." Mistress walked over to her head. "Lick my cunt and get me off."

"No, Mistress. Please don't make me do that. I'm not a lesbian."

"You would disobey me! You'll regret your defiance."

The two roughly took her off the cross table and strung her hands above her head to a chain that hung from the ceiling. They pulled her up until her toes barely touched the floor. She could see Mistress rooting in a bag that looked just like a doctor's medical bag. Master bent close and whispered, "She loves it when a sub plays a 'force me to beg for it' game. You're doing great."

"Bitch, I'm going to spank you until you beg to lick my pussy, then I'll whip you ten strokes as a reminder to never defy me. This will last for as long as you make it last," Mistress said.

Curiously, Valerie could tell that Mistress was enjoying herself immensely and wanted Valerie to take as much punishment as she could bear. Valerie found herself craving the punishment and wanting to stretch it out for as long as possible. She could see that Mistress held some sort of paddle and was arcing back.