Wife Re-Trains Her Husband!

Story Info
Wife and her friend discipline abusive husband.
4.8k words
4.2
185.3k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freakboy80
Freakboy80
146 Followers

Tim and Nancy had been married for over ten years. Tim was a construction worker and Nancy was a nurse. For the first few years of marriage everything was great, but as time went on Tim became more and more unhappy in their relationship, and started becoming aggressive towards Nancy. On a few occasions Tim, in a fit of rage hit Nancy! Tim was a "mans man" kind of guy who believed that males were superior to women and that a woman's place was to serve a man! Tim's behavior seemed to come out of nowhere, because he had never exhibited this kind of behavior before, but Nancy suspected that he has always been this way, and just never showed his true colors.

One morning at work Nancy's close friend Samantha noticed some marks on her neck and asked her what happened. As Nancy tried to think of an excuse she couldn't hold her emotions in any longer and started to cry. Her friend Samantha asked her what was wrong.

"Nothing," replied Nancy!

"Come on Nancy I know you better than that. What happened did you get into a fight?" "Did you get mugged?"

Sensing that this was something serious Samantha brought her into the locker room so that they could talk in private. After a few minutes Nancy calmed down and started to tell Samantha what was happening between her and her husband Tim.

"He hits me!" she blurted out!

"He treats me like shit and constantly puts me down! He tells me what a worthless piece of shit I am and the only thing I am good for is to cook and clean! I don't know what happened to us!" Nancy cried!

Samantha was appalled by what her friend was telling her and couldn't believe it! She always pegged Tim as a nice guy and never thought he would be capable of such horrible things. As Nancy calmed down, Samantha tried to stay calm and hide her anger.

"Have you guys tried counseling," she asked?

"No, I mentioned that to him and that was the very first time he hit me."

"And I think he is cheating on me!" Nancy explained!

"I smell perfume on his clothes when he comes home, but I am too afraid to ask him because I'm afraid he will hit me again!"

"I hate him," cried Nancy!

"That's it," said Samantha, "We are going to teach this bastard a lesson!"

After work that night Samantha and Nancy devised a plan on how to make her husband Tim sorry for everything that he put Nancy through the past few years! They decided that they were going to train him to be the proper husband!

Nancy waited till Friday night to put her plan into action, so that Tim wouldn't go missing at work and so she could have the whole weekend to properly him. That night as Tim slept; Nancy very carefully attached a set of handcuffs to one arm and attached it to the bed post. Then she did the same with Tim's other arm. Tim slept like a rock, so this part of the plan went off without a hitch. After his hands were secured she did the same to his legs, so that Tim was now on his back in a sort of spread eagle configuration. While Tim slept Nancy began to prepare for what was to come. She had setup a table alongside the bed and began to lay out the tools that she was going to need. After a couple of hours Tim began to wake up and noticed that he couldn't move.

"What the Fuck," he said! He looked over at Nancy and said,

"What the hell is going on?" "Who tied me up?"

"I did," replied Nancy!

"Why did you tie me up you fucking bitch?"

"This is for your own good" Replied Nancy!

"I wouldn't even call what we have a relationship anymore Tim," said Nancy

"You are an asshole to me and you treat me like shit, so I have decided to train you to be a better husband."

"You better untie me bitch." Replied Tim.

"When I get up from here I am going to make you pay for this."

Nancy calmly walked over to the side of the bed and said,

"Now Tim, is that anyway to speak to your wife?"

Tim couldn't believe his normally submissive wife had done this too him. Nancy walked back over to the table that she had setup and now Tim started to realize that Nancy meant business! She came back from the table with a pair of scissors and started to cut Tim's clothes off.

"I swear Nancy you better untie me."

Nancy grabbed his hair and said, "Shut your mouth you fuck!"

"You don't make the rules anymore, I do!"

Nancy walked over to the table and picked up a vial of medicine. She walked back over to Tim and sat on the edge of the bed,

"You see this?"

As she jiggled the vial of medicine in her hands,

"This is a little something to lower your testosterone level, and relax your muscles so that you will become a little more submissive and accept what is coming."

"What's coming?" Asked Tim.

"I told you Tim, your training."

"In order to make you the type of husband that you should be, we are going to have to erase your old way of thinking."

"Nancy wait," replied Tim, but Nancy just ignored him.

She walked back over to the table and picked up a syringe. She walked over to the bed and began filling the syringe with the medicine. She withdrew the syringe from the vial, held it up in the air and squirted some of the contents out into the air. She bent down to Tim's face with the syringe in her hand and said,

"You ready baby?"

"Wait a second Nancy, let's talk about this!"

Again Nancy ignored him and went and sat between his legs. Tim was now naked and spread eagled on the bed. Nancy grabbed his cock and slowly began to insert the needle into his cock.

"Ahhhhh cried Tim."

"What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Nancy didn't have to give the injection to Tim in his cock, but this was a little payback from when he hit her.

Nancy slowly injected the contents into his cock and then slowly withdrew the syringe. Nancy purposely gave the injection very slowly because she wanted Tim to feel the pain.

"There we go." Nancy said.

Nancy's plan to retrain her husband was one of pain and pleasure. She would cause him pain so that he will submit to her, and then when he submits, she will reward him with pleasure.

Tim started to feel a warm sensation in his cock and body, and slowly felt his muscles relax. Tim was still struggling against his restraints trying to escape, but had slowly stopped because of the drugs. His arms and legs felt heavy and he could barely lift them. Nancy walked over to the table she had setup and picked up a tube of KY. She walked back over to Tim and squirted some on his cock and balls. Very slowly she started to rub his cock with one hand and his balls with the other. Nancy knew exactly what Tim liked and how to drive him wild. Tim's cock began to harden like a rock! Nancy started to smile and said,

"You feel that Tim?"

"Feels good huh?"

Tim didn't respond.

"I know you are trying to resist me Tim, but you will learn to accept what I give you."

Nancy continued to stroke Tim's cock. She held the base of his cock with one hand and slowly stroked her hand up and down the shaft. Tim let out a long slow moan.

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Nancy knew that the slow strokes on Tim's cock drove him wild and that he couldn't resist this kind of treatment to his cock for very long.

"Come on Tim, give me that cum" Nancy said.

"You know you can't resist!"

Tim was trying to fight Nancy's relentless stroking on his cock, but she knew him all too well and knew exactly how to milk his cock. Nancy could see the expression on Tim's face and could tell he was close to exploding.

"That's it baby, let it out."

Tim couldn't hold back any longer and began to cum!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Tim grunted as cum shot from his cock.

After all the cum drained from his cock, Tim turned his head to the side and wouldn't look at Nancy.

"See that wasn't so bad now was it Tim?" said Nancy.

"Fuck you!" Tim replied.

Nancy leaned in to his face and said,

"That was just a taste of what's to come Tim!"

Tim was a "mans man" kind of tough guy, so he wasn't going to break easily, but Nancy didn't want him too! She was going to take pleasure in training him.

The next morning Tim woke up and was still strapped to the bed!

"Hey bitch," he screamed.

"Where are you?"

Nancy walked into the room with her friend Samantha.

"What the Fuck," cried Tim!

"Who is this?"

"This is my friend Samantha from work."

"She is going to help me train you."

"You are both fucking whores," cried Tim!

"Oh I see we have a lot of work to do huh Nancy," said Samanth.

Samantha walked over to Tim and said,

"You are going to regret calling me a whore Tim."

"When we are done with you, you are going to be a good, well behaved little boy."

Both of the girls laughed and said,

"Let's get started!"

"Tim," Samantha said. "Do you know what a milking is?"

"What's that you bitch?"

"Well, it looks like we are going to have to show you huh Tim!" replied Samantha.

"I will do the honors on this one," Samantha replied.

She walked over to the table that Nancy had set up and picked up the vial of medicine that Nancy had used the night before.

"First we are going to have to relax you a little bit Tim," said Samantha.

She picked up a syringe and began to fill it. She looked over at Tim and saw the look on his face.

"I guess you gave him a little taste of this already huh Nancy?"

"You bet I did," replied Nancy.

"And he loved it," she said with a wicked smile on her face.

Samantha and Nancy began to chuckle. Samantha walked over to Tim and he began trying to apologize for calling her a whore.

"I'm sorry about what I said," Cried Tim.

"I bet you are Tim."

"Don't you worry Tim, this is for your own good," said Samantha.

"Hold his head Nancy."

"I want to look into his eyes as I do this."

Samantha grabbed his balls and ever so slowly began to push in the needle. "AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," cried Tim!

"Please doooooon't!" screamed Tim.

Samantha slowly injected the contents into Tim's balls, and as she did it Nancy forced him to watch and look into Samantha's eyes.

"Ohhhhh yeahhhh that's it Tim." "You feel that going into your balls?"

Tim had the look of agony on his face.

"Yeah that's it Tim, just let it happen and accept it!"

When she was done injecting his balls she slowly withdrew the syringe. Samantha picked up a tube of KY from the table and walked back over to Tim.

"Tim, I'm going to give you a nice anal milking now."

Samantha sat next to Tim on the bed.

"This is for your own good Tim."

"Has he ever had anything in his ass Nancy?"

"No he hasn't Samantha," replied Nancy.

"Good, I get to break him in!"

Nancy knelt down in between Tim's legs. Tim was starting to plead with Samantha. "Please don't do that!"

"I'm not a fag, I don't want anything in my ass."

Samantha ignored Tim's pleas and squirted some KY on Tim's asshole. She slowly started to rub his asshole spreading the lube around. Slowly she started to slide a finger deep into Tim's ass.

"Aaahhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh noooooooooo!" cried Tim.

"Pleeeeeeeeease noooooo!"

Tim was trying to squeeze and resist Samantha's finger with all of his might.

"I love it when they fight it, cooed Samantha."

"That's it Tim, try to fight it, thaaaats it!"

Samantha could feel Tim's ass clenching up around her finger.

"Nancy, hold his head up so I can look at his face!"

"That's why I love the KY," Samantha said.

"No matter how hard they try and fight it they can't stop something from going into their ass, the lube makes it impossible for them to resist."

Samantha got her finger all the way into Tim's ass and started to slide it in and out. While Nancy was holding her husband's head, she whispered in his ear,

"You like that tough guy?"

"You feel that in your ass?"

"Such a big tough guy getting fingered like a little girl and you can't do anything about it but take it!"

"It makes my pussy wet to watch you squirm as you get fingered!"

The humiliating comments were all part of Nancy and Samantha's plan to break Tim's will.

Tim, realizing that he couldn't do anything about what was happening to him had given up trying to fight Samantha's fingers and slowly submitted to Samantha's will. Tim could feel Samantha's fingers massaging his prostate, and he felt pressure in his cock and balls that he never felt before.

"A prostate milking is all about submitting Tim," said Samantha.

"It's all about letting go of your natural reaction as a man to resist." 'Once you stop resisting Tim, you will love it." "Trust me"

Samantha was an expert at milking a man's prostate. She had done it plenty of times on her past boyfriend's and she knew exactly what to do. She varied the pressure on the prostate gland as she massaged Tim's balls. Tim was now panting, and squirming a little on the bed. A drop of precum started to emerge from the head of his cock. Samantha continued to massage Tim's prostate slowly increasing the pressure.

"You can't stop this Tim, so just enjoy it," said Nancy.

Samantha knew she could easily make Tim cum at this point by stroking his cock, but she wanted him to cum solely from the prostate massage, because this was an act of submission and she wanted him to realize that he was no longer in control. After another ten minutes of massaging his prostate, cum started to drip and ooze out of Tim's cock. Tim inhaled sharply and let out a long moan. "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

When Samantha had finished milking every last drop of cum from Tim's cock, she slowly withdrew her fingers from Tim's ass.

Samantha and Nancy both sat on the bed next to Tim and Samantha said,

"See that wasn't so bad now was it Tim?"

"Now what do you say to Samantha for letting you cum Tim," said Nancy.

After a long pause Tim looked away and whispered "Thank You Samantha."

"My pleasure," replied Samantha.

"Good boy," replied Nancy. "Now get some sleep Tim, we have a long day planned for you tomorrow."

Nancy and Samantha left the room and went into the kitchen.

"That was great," Samantha blurted out!

"Yeah it was," Nancy replied.

"I loved watching him squirm!" said Nancy.

"He is tougher than I though," stated Samantha!

"Most guys submit very easily when they find themselves strapped to a bed, and if that isn't enough they usually submit after a nice prostate milking."

"I told you he was a "mans man", and he wouldn't give up easily, but tomorrow he will be ours!" said Nancy.

The next morning Tim was exhausted! He hadn't had any food in two days, only water and he was emotionally and physically drained. Samantha and Nancy walked into the room and sat on the bed next to Tim.

"How's our little patient today huh?"

Tim didn't respond and couldn't even look into their eyes. A far cry from the tough guy that he was just a few days ago.

"Now Tim," Nancy said.

"This is the deal; you are going to be my bitch from now on do you understand?"

"You will quit your job and serve my every need."

"You will have dinner cooked when I get home, the laundry done, and you will please me anyway I see fit."

"You will also be receiving injections on a daily basis to reduce your testosterone levels, so that you don't act out." "And if you are a good boy I will let you taste my pussy again, but not until I think you are worthy to receive it."

"And when you address me you will address me as Mistress."

"Do you understand?"

Tim didn't respond.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" Nancy asked again in a firm voice.

"I will take your silence as a no!"

"We will see about that Tim!"

Samantha smirked, "Yeah Tim, we will definitely see about that!"

"Let's get him ready Samantha," said Nancy.

"My pleasure," replied Samantha.

Samantha untied Tim's legs one at a time and attached them to an eye hook in the ceiling. Tim tried one last futile attempt to try and break free, but Samantha only untied one leg at a time, so any escape attempts were useless.

"I like that you still have some fight in you Tim." Cooed Samantha!

"But that will soon be gone, trust me."

Tim was now spread eagle on the bed with his legs tied back towards his head and up in the air. This was an embarrassing position for any man to be in, especially a "mans man" like Tim. Nancy came back into the room wearing only a robe. Tim had seen Nancy in a robe a thousand times, but it just looked different this time and he couldn't understand why. Nancy walked over to the table she had setup and started filling another syringe. "No please," "not another shot", "please!" cried Tim.

Nancy walked over to Tim and said,

"Now, now Tim, I told you we need to reduce some of that pesky testosterone you have flowing through your body"

"This will help you relax a little Tim."

Nancy bent down and whispered in his ear again,

"This is for your own good Tim," said Nancy.

Tim had started to buck wildly on the bed trying to get away.

"Samantha, hold him down!" instructed Nancy.

While Samantha held Tim down Nancy slowly inserted the needle in his neck and slowly started to inject the contents. Slowly Tim stopped bucking wildly and Samantha let go. As she withdrew the needle, both she and Samantha looked down at Tim who now had a dazed look in his eyes.

"Oh yeah He is ready for us now," Samantha said.

Tim was fully aware of what was going on, but couldn't fight.

"He is all yours," cooed Samantha. "Go for it!"

Samantha tilted Tim's head towards Nancy to make sure he could see her while she took off her robe. The expression on Tim's face was one of horror! Nancy was wearing a strapon dildo! Now Tim knew what he was in store for. He tried to speak but he could only muster a slight whimper because of the drugs. Nancy walked over to Tim and said, "You are going to be my bitch tonight!"

"This is only the beginning of your service to me, so you better get used to it."

"Don't worry Tim, you are going to love this" said Nancy.

"I did some research on the Internet and a lot of other wives have trained their husband's like this."

"Give it to him good," cooed Samantha.

Nancy had purchased a realistic 9" strapon that had the ability to ejaculate. It had a reservoir that could be filled with synthetic cum, or any other substance that she wanted too. It had a bulb that she could squeeze to shoot the cum out of the tip. It also had a small dildo at the other end of the strapon that slid into her pussy, so that the pressure of her fucking Tim and slamming into him would drive the small dildo in and out of her pussy. Nancy's pussy was already dripping wet from the excitement of what was to come. She let out a long moan as she slipped the one end of the strapon into her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh"

Nancy got in between Tim's legs and looked directly into his eyes.

"Hold his head Samantha I want to look into his eyes as I fuck him."

"I want him to see who the new boss is."

As Samantha held his head, Nancy began to slowly lube up her strapon. After stroking it a few times as Tim watched, she put it against Tim's asshole. At first she rubbed the tip of the strapon against his asshole, teasing him and making him anticipate what was about to happen. Tim was helpless to stop what was about to happen. Slowly Nancy began to push the strapon into Tim's ass.

"Ohhhhhh god nooooooo!"

"Please stop!" cried Tim.

"I'm sorry Nancy."

This was the first apology that had come out of Tim's mouth in years and Nancy knew that Tim's will was almost broken.

Tim tried to fight it, but between the drugs and the lube he was helpless. Nancy purposely slid the strapon in his ass very slowly, inch by inch, because she wanted Tim to feel every inch of it as she took his manhood away from him for good.

"Oh yeahhhh Tim, do you feel that cock sliding in your ass?" Samantha said

"That's it be a good boy and take it!"

Freakboy80
Freakboy80
146 Followers
12