Wolf Man Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking his way up to her ear, he took the lobe between his teeth. Then he blew softly into her ear before whispering. "Move against me baby."

Just the sound of those words on his lips had her moaning. She slid her hands around to his neck and then gathered his smooth black strands into her hands and tugged. When his mouth tipped up, she closed her mouth over his and then moved. She didn't go into a gentle rhythm. She didn't feel gentle, she wanted to feel him slamming into her - but given the change in their positions, she was going to have to do the work here.

"Is this okay?" She whispered against his mouth. And was rewarded with a growl from him as he too began moving hard against her.

Then they were like animals, both going for each other's throats. Nipping, sucking at the skin as they moved in the frenzy of their mating.

"Are you going to bite me again baby?"

The words sliced through her and she felt that tingling again in her gums. "Kai!" She moaned. If he hadn't said... if he hadn't mentioned... as it was her mouth had already slid down to the hollow of his throat. She could feel his skin as she scraped his neck over and over with what she knew were very sharp points.

"Bite me." He urged. "It's okay."

At the urgent whispering, Hannah began to move harder against him, anticipation curling within her. Then she struck - like a snake.

Unlike the last time, this time she felt her teeth sink in - sink deep and when the taste of his blood hit her tongue, it was like an explosion burst inside her and all she could do was draw more of that fantastic taste into her mouth as she came.

She felt a sting on her own neck and it just intensified her orgasm, her hands tightened on his hair, tugging his head back that bit further - her teeth slipping that bit deeper as he gave one final slam of his hips against her.

They collapsed on their side... chests rising and falling rapidly as their mouths remained clamped down on each other's throats. Kai was still hard inside her and with the slightest of movements he sent aftershocks shooting through her.

Finally, she detached her mouth from his neck and her head fell back on the duvet.

"You know," she panted, "we can't keep on having sex every time we're in the middle of serious conversations."

Kai gave a laugh that wasn't exactly amused - it had a definite edge to it. "Hell - that was beyond sex, as I'm sure you know since you were with me all the way."

"That I was."

With a grunt, he managed to roll himself on top of her, bracing his hands either side of her face. "I'm serious." He murmured. And his tone had her focusing on him with more seriousness than someone was supposed to after great sex. "Wolves mate forever."

She gave an uneasy smile as she watched the hard glint in his eye. "What does that have to do with this?"

Kai didn't answer her, he just kept on looking at her, blue eyes glowing with something other than seriousness and satisfaction.... possessiveness? Her eyes widened.

"You didn't?" She gasped.

To be continued...

12