The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl

A 44-part Story Series.

Series Info
Rachel is seduced by Billionaire Douglas Levant
0
200k
427
450
140


Started: 01/02/2023

Updated: 10/09/2023

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

This is a slow, complex t-girl/transvestite/transgender drama. If you are tired of what you are reading and want something a bit new and a bit different, then this might be for you, If your looking for a bit more plot, interesting characters, plot twists along with your usual thrills, then this might be what you are looking for.

The chapters build up to an ending that you will never forget.

Please leave comments.

Synopsis

Rachel Price is an uncomplicated young girl from the projects. During a training exercise, she's pulled before the hotel Billionaire Douglas Levant who becomes transfixed by her. Except Rachel is really a boy called Denver Jones. The training exercise is to pass a straight boy off as a woman for the evening.

Once stuck in Levant's reach, Rachel has to negotiate a rising passion that has no limits. Douglas Levant is a man used to getting anyone he desires. Getting anything he wants. Has he finally met someone whom his money and power cannot get him? Will he stop, or will his fanatical obsession finally be his downfall? Only Rachel has the potential to grant his desire, but only by deciding who she really is.

Chel.

TABLE OF CONTENTS